Pokémon: Snake Green - NEW DEMO BUILD 10/07

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Pokémon: Snake Green - NEW DEMO BUILD 10/07

Postby Joily » Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:42 am

Hello everyone! It's me! Joily!

I made a Pokémon game in RPG Maker XP, using the Pokémon Essentials pack, called 'Pokémon: Snake Green'.

The story follows Joily, a lamia who escaped her original lamia tribe, and now lives in a human settlement, being treated as a science experiment.

As this game was more of a tech-demo, the main objective was to retrieve Professor Plum's parcel, while avoiding the hungry predators of the world!

With the game jam finished, I now intend to flesh out the game a lot more!

So, without further ado, I present to you...

Pokémon: Snake Green !

So, I've started fleshing everything out in this demo!
There are a few more vore scenes, but, also, this is an introduction to the characters and world!

In this version, there's a new, custom gym badge, a rival battle, and an introduction to the new evil team!

What's Currently in the game?
Vore! And quite a bit of it for the size of the game!
M/F, F/F, Pokémon/F, Digestion, Cock Vore, a lot of teasing and taunting, and one case of Macro Pred.
Toggleable Disposal
Post-game content, including new preds and defeated preds returning so you can repeat vore scenes you may have missed!
A very basic vore battle mechanic that works for what it's meant to be!

What do I want for the game in the future?
Full game! - This is just more of a tech demo to get the mechanics working right! I want to make it a full game - 8 Gym badges, Elite Four, Villain Team, around 100ish Pokémon predators in the region that you can, not only find and get devoured by, but, also, log in a Pokédex! More trainers, battles... I want it to feel like an official Pokémon game, that just so happens to include vore!~
Male and NB Prey Options! - While Female Joily would be the canon playthrough, I want to implement both Male and NB options, so they player can have a choice in character design and pronouns to suit them!
Custom Tilesets and Music - While there are some stomach interior sections in the tech-demo version, the tileset is simply just a pallet swap of the Mountain range. I want to make my own version of the insides, so they feel much more squishy, rather than the hard, cold, unfeeling nature of the red rocks I created. I also want to try to create custom songs for each of the towns and areas, so it feels unique, while still feeling like a Pokémon game.

What I'd like from you
Bugs! - Tell me about any and all bugs that you encounter and I'll do what I can to squish them right away! I know I overlook things, so sometimes, I may test a vore scene and it looks perfect, but, I forget to check it again afterwards, causing loops!
Opinions - Don't get me wrong, I know, right now, the game is in a very basic state, so I'm working hard to improve it. But, let me know your feelings! Battle system, leveling, difficulty spikes, etc. I want to create a balanced experience for everybody, so they have a fun time playing this game! I don't want it to be regarded as just a kink game - I want it to be fun to play without being boring!

SCREENSHOTS

DOWNLOAD
https://mega.nz/file/gARAUIhK#NFxcQKHyo ... msAkp7kKhg

ONCE YOU HAVE THE RUNNING SHOES, YOU CAN HOLD X TO RUN

I hope you all have a wonderful time playing this game, and I look forward to joining you all with all the updates that will hopefully be coming soon! I work long hours, so don't expect the updates to be frequent, but, they will slowly be worked on in the background!

ALSO!

I've put together a Discord to see progress as I develop the game! There'll be suggestions, prizes, polls, sneak peaks of new sections and sprites... a myriad of things!

DISCORD: https://discord.gg/Gs4FmyUkwr

FAQ

Is this Game going to be available on Mobile devices?

I originally wanted to, but, unfortunately, it looks like Joiplay isn't supported with Pokemon Essentials, so, this is taking a big back seat for the moment.

Why does the vore mechanic act weird?

It's a big WIP. It should hopefully be fixed by the final release. There's been a lot of work that has went into it so far, by the amazing Moxxie on my Discord server - He has been absolutely amazing in fixing it so far. Now we don't need it to rely on abilities, and Joily being able to escape. But, there are still quite a few things to fix, like changing the sprites of the foe when Joily escapes and adding custom moves to the foes to use when you're in their guts. It's a big trial and error, but we're working hard!

Thank you everyone! Hope you're all having a lovely day!

Yours gurgly,

-Joily
Last edited by Joily on Thu Jul 13, 2023 3:46 am, edited 8 times in total.
Joily
Somewhat familiar

Re: Pokémon: Snake Green (Vore Game Jam Winner)

Postby ouphe » Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:30 am

How do we equip the running shoe/run fast?

> Hold Escape. Figured it out
ouphe
Participator

Postby Joily » Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:37 am

ouphe wrote:How do we equip the running shoe/run fast?

> Hold Escape. Figured it out

Also, holding X works, too!~
Joily
Somewhat familiar

Postby Snorlaxkid » Sun Apr 30, 2023 9:08 am

Definitely looking forward to more pokemon preds personally, it's what I'm here for, lol.
Snorlaxkid
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Joily » Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:06 am

Snorlaxkid wrote:Definitely looking forward to more pokemon preds personally, it's what I'm here for, lol.

Don't worry! I have a lot planned! In fact, there were a bunch I had plans for, but, just didn't have enough time in the Game Jam week to put them together! I'm hoping to finish the game with around 100 Pokemon preds, so it can be pretty much a full Pokedex of guts~
Joily
Somewhat familiar

Postby empatheticapathy » Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:21 am

Can I request one or more Golbat preds?
Considering how huge that mon's mouth is, it shows up surprisingly rarely in vore.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Joily » Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:24 am

empatheticapathy wrote:Can I request one or more Golbat preds?
Considering how huge that mon's mouth is, it shows up surprisingly rarely in vore.

Sure! It might be a long time before I'm able to get to it, but, with how frequent Zubats appear in caves and tunnels, I figure I could add a Golbat!~
Joily
Somewhat familiar

Postby empatheticapathy » Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:28 am

Joily wrote:
empatheticapathy wrote:Can I request one or more Golbat preds?

Sure! It might be a long time before I'm able to get to it, but, with how frequent Zubats appear in caves and tunnels, I figure I could add a Golbat!~

Thank you. Looking forward to it.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby mcpreyboy » Sun Apr 30, 2023 12:05 pm

Love the game it's no wonder that it won, my favorite part is the fact that the vore happens in combat and not just in the loss scenes and so i am looking forward to enemies having different vore moves.
And personally i am hoping for more female trainers preds (hungry gal being my favorite so far).
mcpreyboy
Been posting for a bit

Postby VirtuosoViking » Sun Apr 30, 2023 12:20 pm

Ah, I played this when it was submitted for the game jam and I really liked it there. Congrats on 1st place, btw. Glad to see that it's gonna get some more updates. I really like pokemon/human vore scenes. I feel like there isn't enough of that out there, since it's usually pokemon/pokemon or regular humans eating each other from the series (though those are fine and all, and I love the latter still). I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this one, and I'm eager to see what other scenes you have in store. I can just imagine an Eevee eating Joily and then getting an Eeveeloution from it.

Oh for bugs, I'll just list the ones I can remember off the top of my head. Apologies if these were mentioned already.
Spoiler: show
If you're eaten by the Pelliper in Bill's house, after reforming and going back inside, the scene loops again. Pretty much a soft lock.
Same thing happens if you're eaten by the Snorlax. After reforming and going back to that area, the scene loops and sends you back to the pokemon center.
Getting eaten by...uh, I forgot her name, but the other lamia inside the ruins. If you're eaten by her, after her dialogue, the whole scene repeats itself indefinitely.
If you get digested by the Wailord, you reform again, but instead of the pokemon center, it's all just the stomach textures from the Wailord, and you aren't able to move.
Haven't tried to replicate this yet, but when you beat the main story for the game and after the credits roll, when you regain control of Joily, there are merged area textures all around that don't go away until you reset the game.
That's all I can remember for now.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby marceber » Sun Apr 30, 2023 12:32 pm

Oh cool! I definitely look forward to further releases. I like the art style and specially the dialogue promises to make it fun.

Best of luck with this project!
marceber
New to the forum

Postby Yoinkedmyyeet » Sun Apr 30, 2023 2:46 pm

Congrats on winning the Vore Game Jam ^^

Can't wait for the following updates and the new scenes they will add, cause i'm sure they will be as awesome as those already implemented~
Yoinkedmyyeet
Been posting for a bit

Postby gigaredpanther » Sun Apr 30, 2023 3:42 pm

This is the sort of thing that I've always wanted to see, but never had the technical know-how nor the art skills to make it happen. Thanks for bringing this idea to life!

Some feedback:

-I'm all about the teasing/taunting/shaming side of things. The more dialogue-heavy 'failure scenes' were my favorites, heh.

-Also the digestion sequences were nice to see in the "post-game".

-I wonder if there's some way to get the 'faint-on-command' move to not take up a move slot. A reusable item, maybe? Some UI magic? idk

-It's more spritework, I know, but it would be fantastic if we got a look at the 'enhanced assets' of certain preds post-digestion, even if it's just a slight sprite edit. I just adore seeing protagonists add to lovely ladies~

-Obligatory pred suggestions: The cliché, but fantastic, waifumons: The curvy and athletic Lopunny, and the gentle-yet-powerful Gardevoir. They'd make great endo preds now that I think of it, but if I had to choose, I'd wanna see them gurgle up our hapless snek <3
We get: To eat you
You get: Eaten

-Tyranid Diplomat
gigaredpanther
Somewhat familiar

Postby Joily » Sun Apr 30, 2023 3:52 pm

gigaredpanther wrote:This is the sort of thing that I've always wanted to see, but never had the technical know-how nor the art skills to make it happen. Thanks for bringing this idea to life!

Some feedback:

-I'm all about the teasing/taunting/shaming side of things. The more dialogue-heavy 'failure scenes' were my favorites, heh.

-Also the digestion sequences were nice to see in the "post-game".

-I wonder if there's some way to get the 'faint-on-command' move to not take up a move slot. A reusable item, maybe? Some UI magic? idk

-It's more spritework, I know, but it would be fantastic if we got a look at the 'enhanced assets' of certain preds post-digestion, even if it's just a slight sprite edit. I just adore seeing protagonists add to lovely ladies~

-Obligatory pred suggestions: The cliché, but fantastic, waifumons: The curvy and athletic Lopunny, and the gentle-yet-powerful Gardevoir. They'd make great endo preds now that I think of it, but if I had to choose, I'd wanna see them gurgle up our hapless snek <3

That's a great idea, making the Faint on command an item instead - I'll see what I can do! I'm learning Programming, so it might take a little while, but that's a great idea!~

In terms of Spritework, I could try to have them change form upon Joily fainting to see their forms, or maybe have some kinda zoom in on more edited sprites!

I definitely considered Lopunny and Gardevoir - They're very likely to be in the game at some point!~ I just thought that I wanted to stick to Pokemon that are perfect for vore, that are maybe overlooked a lot!~
Joily
Somewhat familiar

Postby Joily » Sun Apr 30, 2023 3:54 pm

Yoinkedmyyeet wrote:Congrats on winning the Vore Game Jam ^^

Can't wait for the following updates and the new scenes they will add, cause i'm sure they will be as awesome as those already implemented~

Thank you so much~
Joily
Somewhat familiar

Postby Joily » Sun Apr 30, 2023 3:57 pm

VirtuosoViking wrote:Ah, I played this when it was submitted for the game jam and I really liked it there. Congrats on 1st place, btw. Glad to see that it's gonna get some more updates. I really like pokemon/human vore scenes. I feel like there isn't enough of that out there, since it's usually pokemon/pokemon or regular humans eating each other from the series (though those are fine and all, and I love the latter still). I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this one, and I'm eager to see what other scenes you have in store. I can just imagine an Eevee eating Joily and then getting an Eeveeloution from it.

Oh for bugs, I'll just list the ones I can remember off the top of my head. Apologies if these were mentioned already.
Spoiler: show
If you're eaten by the Pelliper in Bill's house, after reforming and going back inside, the scene loops again. Pretty much a soft lock.
Same thing happens if you're eaten by the Snorlax. After reforming and going back to that area, the scene loops and sends you back to the pokemon center.
Getting eaten by...uh, I forgot her name, but the other lamia inside the ruins. If you're eaten by her, after her dialogue, the whole scene repeats itself indefinitely.
If you get digested by the Wailord, you reform again, but instead of the pokemon center, it's all just the stomach textures from the Wailord, and you aren't able to move.
Haven't tried to replicate this yet, but when you beat the main story for the game and after the credits roll, when you regain control of Joily, there are merged area textures all around that don't go away until you reset the game.
That's all I can remember for now.

I fixed the Pelipper issue and the Snorlax issue! I think Synopse (the other Lamia) seems to still create issues, but the Wailord is fixed already!~ I've been patching ever since the original version!
Joily
Somewhat familiar

Postby Joily » Sun Apr 30, 2023 4:01 pm

mcpreyboy wrote:Love the game it's no wonder that it won, my favorite part is the fact that the vore happens in combat and not just in the loss scenes and so i am looking forward to enemies having different vore moves.
And personally i am hoping for more female trainers preds (hungry gal being my favorite so far).

Thank you, buddy! I'm so happy to hear it!~

I want to do unique sprite animations for eating Joily with every Pokemon I add. I want to also see if I could add multiple forms at once - So, Ekans using Wrap would be it Coiling around Joily. Eat would be Joily in it's mouth. Swallow would be the Ekan's sprite we have in game now. However, I'm still a beginner right now, so, figuring it all out! It'll take a long while to get there!

There'll be a lot of female trainer preds, don't you worry! I have a lot of ideas in mind!~
Joily
Somewhat familiar

Postby NekoYuki » Sun Apr 30, 2023 4:24 pm

The sprites are fantastic Joi~
You've done excellent work, And seeing Lyra was super cute.
Watch out sharlene doesn't pounce ya from the tall grass~
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby Prize » Sun Apr 30, 2023 5:03 pm

can't wait to see how this turns out !
Prize
New to the forum

Postby Phorcyz19 » Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:24 pm

The extractor crashes about 20% of the way through every time i run it
Phorcyz19
Participator

Next

Return to Vore game