(RPG) Sabrina The Hungry Witch March Update!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

(RPG) Sabrina The Hungry Witch March Update!

Postby oppi » Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:56 am

Sabrina The Hungry Witch

Hey! I've been working on a new player as pred game called "Sabrina the Hungry Witch"
The game is about a hungry bunny girl who is more than willing to gurgle every cute girl she stumbles upon. But she has to be carefull, there's monsters to fight and princesses to save and if she doesn't pay attention it could be her who's finding herself in somebody's tummy!
A little to the story. The game is about a bunny girl named Sabrina who really wants to be a pred. So she and her
best friend Mindy who are both students at the witch academy attempt to brew a forbidden potion.
A potion that turns "normal" people into preadators! But what they don't know is that the potion has a decent chance to turn
the consumer into something totally different!
Will they achieve their goal? Will the potion work as intended? Play and find out! :gulp:
Controls:
Page Up button: Shows the MC in her current state
Page Down button: Shows the MC's prey inside her tummy
OPTIONAL Disposal, OPTIONAL Feral Scenes: Disposal and feral scenes can be toggled on or off.
Screenshots:
Spoiler: show

Subscribe to my patreon if you want to support the game!
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=42658105
SubscribeStar now online!
https://subscribestar.adult/oppi-vore-games
itch.io page for people who don't have patreon.
https://oppi-games.itch.io/sabrina-the-hungry-witch-demo

Contains:

F/f, F/F, OV, player as pred, Frog / F, player as prey, Snake / F, Hydra / F, Anal Vore

What I plan on adding:

A ton more scenes and a ton more fun content!

GUIDE: https://www.mediafire.com/file_premium/i9jj5sz4qicjuzv/SHW_Guide_0.2.1.pdf/file

Change log:

Finally a new update!
- New double prey scene for Sabrina
- New single prey scene
- A few spectator scenes
- A feral scene for the feral vore lovers
- A lot of new dialogue
- New disposal scene (Still needs improvement..)
- Bunch of new pixel art animations and characters
- New explorer girls quest

Downloads:
https://oppi-games.itch.io/sabrina-the-hungry-witch-demo/purchase

Credits:

I almost forgot to mention http://aryion.com/g4/user/FireFlint for the frog drawings:D
mistermadness (guide creator)

I'm not a native english speaker so please excuse my spelling mistakes.
Last edited by oppi on Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:49 am, edited 26 times in total.
oppi
Participator

Re: (RPG) Sabrina The Hungry Witch Prologue!

Postby umakeisee » Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:52 am

That was pretty good! I can't wait for more.
Artist previously known as yourface5672.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby bwakibi » Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:02 am

Will there be any weight gain? I think that was one of the things that made A Way Back Home my favorite vore game of all time.
bwakibi
New to the forum

Postby oppi » Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:08 am

bwakibi wrote:Will there be any weight gain? I think that was one of the things that made A Way Back Home my favorite vore game of all time.

Yes absolutely! There will be weight gain :D
oppi
Participator

Postby TheEvilWithin » Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:35 am

Excited to see how it will continue. Will we start with the modern, futuristic or medieval world?
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby oppi » Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:40 am

TheEvilWithin wrote:Excited to see how it will continue. Will we start with the modern, futuristic or medieval world?

That's going to be the next poll on patreon:)
oppi
Participator

Postby Rowanwigg » Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:47 am

Damn this was amazing, excited for the future!
Rowanwigg
Been posting for a bit

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:48 am

HE'S BACK BABY!
hirakoshinji2
Participator

Postby bwill194 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:03 am

Question mate, how do you play it on Mac? Says the file can't be opened on my end. Is there something I need to run it?
bwill194
New to the forum

Postby mistermadness » Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:36 am

love it so far
im really interested how this progresses
cant wait for the next update
perfect madness, always leads to succes
mistermadness
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bettkev » Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:17 pm

the director is the best character so far

really food game, i like it :)
Bettkev
New to the forum

Postby NetoBurrito » Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:33 pm

Played it and looks like a great sequel to AWayBackHome can't wait to see more updates!
NetoBurrito
Been posting for a bit

Postby notitthrowaway » Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:22 pm

Short but sweet. Looking great so far, can't wait to see what's in store. It feels pretty polished. Not sure if it's a new version of RPGMaker compared to A Way Back Home or something, but it just feels smoother to play, little things like being able to walk diagonally.

Also the voices are really nice. Who are they/where'd you get them?

The only 2 minor critiques I'd have are that a) Sabrina's combat sprite has orange hair (not a big deal), and b) I didn't notice a save button anywhere. I could've just missed how to do that, but is it autosave-only right now, and is that just because it's just the prologue?
notitthrowaway
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheEvilWithin » Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:25 pm

notitthrowaway wrote:Short but sweet. Looking great so far, can't wait to see what's in store. It feels pretty polished. Not sure if it's a new version of RPGMaker compared to A Way Back Home or something, but it just feels smoother to play, little things like being able to walk diagonally.

The only 2 minor critiques I'd have are that a) Sabrina's combat sprite has orange hair (not a big deal), and b) I didn't notice a save button anywhere. I could've just missed how to do that, but is it autosave-only right now, and is that just because it's just the prologue?

The save option is in the menu. Keep scrolling down.
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby notitthrowaway » Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:05 pm

TheEvilWithin wrote:
notitthrowaway wrote:Short but sweet. Looking great so far, can't wait to see what's in store. It feels pretty polished. Not sure if it's a new version of RPGMaker compared to A Way Back Home or something, but it just feels smoother to play, little things like being able to walk diagonally.

The save option is in the menu. Keep scrolling down.

Oop, I see it now. Thanks.
notitthrowaway
Been posting for a bit

Postby Panzershark » Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:16 pm

bwill194 wrote:Question mate, how do you play it on Mac? Says the file can't be opened on my end. Is there something I need to run it?

Welp, as a fellow mac user (I also have a PC for games, but honestly the Mac runs better so I prefer it), it depends heavily on what macOS you are on. That being said, typically it is a problem in your permissions, rather than actually being unable to open the file (through another program or something).

Now there are two quick fixes I would try first: first is to check, after trying to open it (potentially multiple times) if in your "security/privacy" in System Preferences you get the option to allow permission to run that file specifically. This solution is often the fix for RenPy games doing similar things, and if your macOS is low enough, it will likely work. The other—weirder fix but worked for an earlier version of AWBH—is to move the game.app file to a separate folder within the larger file, or to move it to another directory entirely (for example your home directory).

If those easy ways didn't work for you though, buckle up bud because it's time to use the terminal. Bad News is that this can be pretty frustrating to the uninitiated (such as I), and will be pretty annoying to do every time a new update rolls out. Good News is that I literally just did this for the Last AWBH update, so I still have the links that helped me handy. For basic instructions on how to use said terminal (really all you will likely need) I suggest https://www.macworld.com/article/221277 ... minal.html
and for the specifics as to how you get a RPGmaker game to run on the newer Macs, https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.ph ... st-1307030 and scroll down (provided it doesn't immediately take you to it) to the post by Proxxie_Desu, the first part until "The game should now work" are the relevant portions for this first method (so really just that command line). Use cd to get to the folder you need to go to, utilize the command line, and hopefully, you are home free.

The reason all that is potentially necessary, is because when you just create the Mac version from a PC, it deploys without many of the permission structures that Macs use to vet files—note without paying $100 to apple it won't ever vet completely, but it the structures were there you would get the "file downloaded from the internet, no permissions to run" that is far more simple to fix from Security & Privacy. This used to be a more minor inconvenience, as there were more simple fixes, but with the Newer Macs/macOs it now has become a terminal issue looks like. Unless the game devs have a Mac lying around to deploy the Mac version of the game from (probably not), this will continue to be a problem, and a thing needed to do for most Mac versions of RPG Maker games, so I would get familiar with the process.

Good Luck, and I hope any of that was able to help you, or anyone else with Macs.

Edit: You will still, even after the terminal shenanigans, get the: '“Game” cannot be opened because the developer cannot be verified.' and need to go into Security and Privacy to fix that little issue. You will also still likely need to move the 'Game.app' into another folder. These quick fixes are more like shortcuts if everything is alright, but will still need to be done in spite of using the terminal anyways. I didn't clear that up initially, so here you go.
Last edited by Panzershark on Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hello there! For those interested here is the current listing for my bots for C.AI:
viewtopic.php?p=2984781#p2984781
Panzershark
Participator

Postby xnovusalpha001 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:24 pm

This is extremely well made! I am excited for what comes next!
xnovusalpha001
Been posting for a bit

Postby vore2412 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:34 pm

Is your director Gandalf? LOL! Pipeweed. And aw, poor Sabrina doesn't get to eat the player, so sad. :gulp:

Was a very nice demo and prologue, enjoyed the voice acting especially, and look forward to the full release. That said, I want to point out one minor bug. The ginger ingredient shows as another actonite whenever you pick it, so wasn't sure I actually had all the ingredients and it didn't show in the quest progress that I did either. Looking forward to the next update, hopefully it will have a few more player as prey scenes than A way back home did.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TinTan » Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:44 pm

Transformation potions will give Sabrina specific skills for combat and traveling (for example: harpy can fly over pits and mermaids can swim underwater)?
TinTan
Been posting for a bit

Postby oppi » Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:51 pm

I use different sprites now and a bunsh of plugins.
The voices are from a voice actress I paid on fiverr, I was really happy how they turned out :D

Sabrina's sprite was also ordered from an artist on fiverr. Her combat sprite will be updated in the future so they fit with her appearence too.
oppi
Participator

Next

Return to Vore game