Cara in Creekmaw - Episode 2

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Cara in Creekmaw - Prologue

Postby Ariaspoaa » Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:01 pm

VVV wrote:if you have not decided what to do about the pregnant mother I have a suggestion that she is pregnant with the father either by cum digestion and fucking or unbirth

Hahaha that may or may not be a possible idea for the future episode, we shall wait and see :wink:

eatme152 wrote:Great prologue. I can't wait to see what's in the first chapter! I was surprised to see how much work went into the 3D art, no wonder it took so long to release. But don't give up! A lot of us lurkers want to see this project's completion. If I wasn't a broke college student I would gladly subscribe, so thanks for making it free to play.

Thanks for playing! :D And I'm glad you enjoyed the prologue. Yes, the 3D work takes some time but it is always nice to draw inspiration from other 2D/3D games and artwork here, and that definitely helped a lot!

And thank you for the kind words! I'll definitely be here to see the project through and keep it free-to-play for all future episode releases :-D
Ariaspoaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby HugsForDrugs » Sat Dec 10, 2022 7:52 pm

Ariaspoaa do you have a patreon or subscribe star something like that opened up? I was looking and i couldn't find one
HugsForDrugs
Somewhat familiar

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:50 pm

The future episodes of "Cara in Creekmaw" will always be free. However, if you wish (and I thank you wholeheartedly if you do), you can support me at https://subscribestar.adult/ariaspoaa

In the OP close to the bottom just under all the collapsible spoilers
hirakoshinji2
Participator

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:23 pm

Oh man, this sounds awesome. Can anyone DM me pics of the pregnancy in game? I'm so tempted to get this.
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=15662 /RP preferences

Walk in the room and I know they all know man
If they don't know, put on a little show
Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby BurningRuby1909 » Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:16 pm

Hehe sorta excited for the next update
BurningRuby1909
---

Re: Cara in Creekmaw - Episode 1 Part 1

Postby Ariaspoaa » Sat Mar 04, 2023 12:43 pm

Hi all, the original post has been updated to include the links to Cara in Creekmaw Episode 1 Part 1, a continuation of the first two days of the Prologue! Do enjoy and let me know if you run into any bugs or issues. Thank you for being patient and I hope everyone enjoys the new update!
Ariaspoaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zertuul » Sat Mar 04, 2023 12:57 pm

Ariaspoaa wrote:Hi all, the original post has been updated to include the links to Cara in Creekmaw Episode 1 Part 1, a continuation of the first two days of the Prologue! Do enjoy and let me know if you run into any bugs or issues. Thank you for being patient and I hope everyone enjoys the new update!

Oh my! You're amazing! <3
Zertuul
New to the forum

Postby R3X » Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:21 pm

Only bug I found was in the gallery,
Spoiler: show
the CV scene with the mailwoman bugs out, KeyError "petname" aka the game doesn't seem to have them set for the replay
Don't Panic
R3X
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ariaspoaa » Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:33 pm

R3X wrote:Only bug I found was in the gallery,
the CV scene with the mailwoman bugs out, KeyError "petname" aka the game doesn't seem to have them set for the replay

Thanks for spotting this! I will look to provide a hotfix for this and re-upload the links when possible.
Ariaspoaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby PsychicClown » Sat Mar 04, 2023 8:48 pm

Heya awesome update, so much mystery! I like games that have some hidden lore!
PsychicClown
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ariaspoaa » Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:19 pm

Zertuul wrote:
Ariaspoaa wrote:Hi all, the original post has been updated to include the links to Cara in Creekmaw Episode 1 Part 1, a continuation of the first two days of the Prologue! Do enjoy and let me know if you run into any bugs or issues. Thank you for being patient and I hope everyone enjoys the new update!

Oh my! You're amazing! <3

Hope you enjoy the new update!

PsychicClown wrote:Heya awesome update, so much mystery! I like games that have some hidden lore!

Thank you for playing and I'm glad you enjoyed the added mystery and lore elements!
Ariaspoaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Namelessmouse » Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:11 am

When I start the game the picture is spilt across the middle with the lower half pushed off screen to the right and overlapping onto the left side. Is this a "just me" problem or has anyone else got this and maybe found a fix? I played the prologue and it was great. I'm hoping to enjoy the new stuff but every time i start it up the image spits right off the start of a new game.
Namelessmouse
New to the forum

Postby Ariaspoaa » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:38 am

Namelessmouse wrote:When I start the game the picture is spilt across the middle with the lower half pushed off screen to the right and overlapping onto the left side. Is this a "just me" problem or has anyone else got this and maybe found a fix? I played the prologue and it was great. I'm hoping to enjoy the new stuff but every time i start it up the image spits right off the start of a new game.

Hi there! I'm sorry you're encountering the issue mentioned above. However, testing it on my end (on Windows) has me unable to replicate this issue. To clarify, are you playing on fullscreen or windowed? If fullscreen, can you try switching to windowed and see if the images are not split as they were?
Ariaspoaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Namelessmouse » Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:41 am

The problem persists on both settings (just double checked both) even trying a new game on both settings. I have no idea what caused it, i should clarify when i said it splits right at the start i mean it splits at the first picture after the main menu. it does not happen at the main menu screen. i have tried deleting and re-downloading it to see if i messed something up somewhere but that did not resolve the issue. It may just be a problem on my end if no one else is experiencing it.
Namelessmouse
New to the forum

Postby Ariaspoaa » Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:59 am

Namelessmouse wrote:The problem persists on both settings (just double checked both) even trying a new game on both settings. I have no idea what caused it, i should clarify when i said it splits right at the start i mean it splits at the first picture after the main menu. it does not happen at the main menu screen. i have tried deleting and re-downloading it to see if i messed something up somewhere but that did not resolve the issue. It may just be a problem on my end if no one else is experiencing it.

I see, sorry that this issue is still happening! I think the next steps (not sure if they'd help) would be to update the graphics drivers as well as delete the save files in "%appdata%/Renpy" for Cara in Creekmaw (if you want to, of course). I've tried searching the web for similar issues but have come up empty so I'm hoping it's something graphics-related or maybe save-file-related. Let me know if it solves the issue!
Ariaspoaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Namelessmouse » Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:02 pm

Had to hold shift and press G to bring up a menu and choose the 3rd option under renderer. thank you for your time and assistance.
Namelessmouse
New to the forum

Postby Aickavon12 » Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:01 pm

the game seems to go into loops after the mailwoman scene.

Is the only new vore scene the mailwoman btw or should I try a fresh install and hunt other scenes?
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby Ariaspoaa » Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:02 pm

Namelessmouse wrote:Had to hold shift and press G to bring up a menu and choose the 3rd option under renderer. thank you for your time and assistance.

That's awesome to hear. Have fun!

Aickavon12 wrote:the game seems to go into loops after the mailwoman scene.

Is the only new vore scene the mailwoman btw or should I try a fresh install and hunt other scenes?

Hi there! Firstly, thank you for playing, and I'm sorry to hear that the looping is happening. Did this occur during regular gameplay of the scene?

Regarding the vore scenes of E1P1:
There is one other vore scene that occurs much earlier in the episode.
Ariaspoaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby ShadowedFigure » Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:57 am

Love the direction this story is going. Fantastic art and lots of fun to be had.
ShadowedFigure
Been posting for a bit

Postby HoneyCookie » Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:14 am

Nice work again. You are very talented. And thank you for the free game and for keeping your promisse in letting sex/vore scenes with animals optional. I can't wait to see human preds in the game.

And about the story, I think it would be nice if you include a carma system in the game, I feel the game is already going to this direction because you can choose keep Cara loyal to her partner or betray him, digest mailgirl or not. Very nice feature about free roanming in the house, think about it in the city with random encouters and more. I dont know how costly in terms of money and time it is to work on this game, but I think you work is going great and amazing.

Good job! And dont forget you can use AI to help you with the art.

Cya.
HoneyCookie
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game