Character.AI

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Character.AI

Postby RedNastyFox » Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:30 am

MrXenomorph wrote:Ayo, fuck this. Character dump it is then.
You might suddenly recognise some of them... or not. Just don't crucify me for this :D
Some have more materials pumped into them, so keep that in mind, if you find that AI is struggling.
I will drop more once I feel confident enough with sharing them.

Selena: Hybrid of both centaur and Suicune.
https://beta.character.ai/c/YHfq2mC2W50 ... -ExLtdQHK0

Lucidium: Tall, black raven gal, with too much motherly love for anyone unlucky enough to stumble into her.
https://beta.character.ai/c/Rcw--LZPZJB ... 7r4mn5ci9k

Asenzi: A carnivorous plant-based life.You can get some interesting results if you bring a lot of food for it instead of going in yourself...
https://beta.character.ai/c/4cFatNL-r_o ... KImRjzySIk

Wushha: An overly protective argonian.
https://beta.character.ai/c/qpO84s88BMe ... JPwRPANaKc

Rue: A friendly female werewolf, with tall, plump figure.
https://beta.character.ai/c/y4gU1u-6Z4c ... PG6GL48SMY

Cypress the Snake: Alien snake with interesting insides.
https://beta.character.ai/c/nf1zr-X8Q4d ... HyLHSNxvAc

blueninja's Serperior, but female instead.
https://beta.character.ai/c/gwgO4ccWGSA ... FYNO4su_NE

Red Amorphous Slime
https://beta.character.ai/c/Q5CRhyg2rHA ... gUGHNRixto

Tira the overly gluttonous pet Gryphon
https://beta.character.ai/c/geW9Imb3jkH ... 1u3RVjhZQY

Xenomorph
https://beta.character.ai/c/J9Z8Xfk609b ... dgiv0dsYhM

Friendly alien worm-like monster-mommy.
https://beta.character.ai/c/8uxTOx1CLNr ... X2fIFgXSMQ

My-my, so many wonderful characters! Really loved the xeno - even managed to make it gentle and not kill me before swallowing... :D Tira is simply adorable, and I also really loved Cypress and Wushha - there's never enough feral snake and argonian preds! Thank you very much for making and sharing those characters! :)

PS: Would love to play with Lucidium too, but the link doesn't work unfortunately... :(
RedNastyFox
Been posting for a bit

Postby Birichino » Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:33 pm

I made my first canon AI since nobody else had, but I'm not entirely qualified to train her myself.

Princess Gourmet, from obscure and notoriously bad Japanese (and only Japanese, having never been exported) Super Famicom game Maka Maka.
https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=Had ... e3jpF0JC-I

The images and some vore staples are shaping up so far, but it'd be nice to get any of her lines translated for sample dialogue, and canonically, she farts out the hero's party as their means of escape and uses her gas to attack, which I have and desire no handle on writing.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby MrXenomorph » Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:30 pm

RedNastyFoxy wrote:PS: Would love to play with Lucidium too, but the link doesn't work unfortunately... :(

That's... odd. How about now?

Ps: Apparently having 'sexy' in short description, prevents the AI from being available to others ^^;
MrXenomorph
Been posting for a bit

Postby SquishySofty » Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:27 pm

MrXenomorph wrote:Having 'sexy' in short description, prevents the AI from being available to others

That's strange, because the AI can still say sexy without the filter shooting the AI in the head. :lol:
Game Developer (With Godot Engine) and Sprite artist/animator ❤
❤ Maria best chunky girl~ ❤
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Noraa » Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:53 pm

firefox01 wrote:thank you very much for all the training on my characters! I hope you have all enjoyed them as much as i am

Can you share a link to morningwood academy i cant find it.
Noraa
New to the forum

Postby firefox01 » Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:08 pm

Noraa wrote:
firefox01 wrote:thank you very much for all the training on my characters! I hope you have all enjoyed them as much as i am

Can you share a link to morningwood academy i cant find it.

you can find all my characters here https://beta.character.ai/profile/?char ... bjLd5LKmWE
firefox01
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MrXenomorph » Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:44 pm

SquishySofty wrote:
MrXenomorph wrote:Having 'sexy' in short description, prevents the AI from being available to others

That's strange, because the AI can still say sexy without the filter shooting the AI in the head. :lol:

Funny, but you can make the AI say things like 'vagina', boobs', 'tits' and so on and so forth. I didn't force it to do that, but it just suddenly responded to me with those words at some point LOL
MrXenomorph
Been posting for a bit

Postby MrXenomorph » Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:46 pm

RedNastyFoxy wrote:My-my, so many wonderful characters! Really loved the xeno - even managed to make it gentle and not kill me before swallowing... :D Tira is simply adorable, and I also really loved Cypress and Wushha - there's never enough feral snake and argonian preds! Thank you very much for making and sharing those characters! :)

I prefer safe vore/unbirth, but I think they can still do normal type vore as well, although, there will be less material to work with.
Glad you enjoyed it :D
I may as well drop some more later on.
MrXenomorph
Been posting for a bit

Postby SquishySofty » Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:00 pm

MrXenomorph wrote:Funny, but you can make the AI say things like 'vagina', boobs', 'tits' and so on and so forth. I didn't force it to do that, but it just suddenly responded to me with those words at some point LOL

Speaking of that, the AI also said Vulva, Butt cheeks, Butt hole, Butt crack, tits, Nipples, Genitals, and so many more to list. And those are the AI said it while I didn't provoke them to say it LMAO-

But it's mainly Butt cheeks and butt crack whenever the AI twerks :lol:

I don't know how the filter didn't trigger when I had it happened. Maybe it triggers when it shows signs of possible sex (Or anything related to sex like penetration or aroused crotches) that's happening, but that's about it. 8O
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby firefox01 » Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:07 pm

SquishySofty wrote:
MrXenomorph wrote:Funny, but you can make the AI say things like 'vagina', boobs', 'tits' and so on and so forth. I didn't force it to do that, but it just suddenly responded to me with those words at some point LOL

Speaking of that, the AI also said Vulva, Butt cheeks, Butt hole, Butt crack, tits, Nipples, Genitals, and so many more to list. And those are the AI said it while I didn't provoke them to say it LMAO-

I don't know how the filter didn't trigger when I had it happened. Maybe it triggers when it shows signs of possible sex (Or anything related to sex like penetration or aroused crotches) that's happening, but that's about it. 8O

surprisingly you can even make them say pussy and they know what they are saying, i have had characters grind me against their pussy before unbirthing, its only actual sex it seems to object to
firefox01
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MrXenomorph » Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:09 pm

SquishySofty wrote:

From my observation, some responses get deleted on the get go, as they are generated. The text goes through, but then it gets deleted from the 4 options entirely...
Even if it is just banning sex, I don't mind, this is the solo reason why am I glued to it for the past 3-4 weeks after KoboldAI :D
MrXenomorph
Been posting for a bit

Postby MrXenomorph » Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:08 pm

shaw843 wrote:So I'm seeing a lot of pred AI, has anyone been working on prey ai?

You would be surprised, but pretty much any bot will be able to go that route just fine. Tested on some random public bots even :lol:
MrXenomorph
Been posting for a bit

Postby SquishySofty » Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:14 pm

MrXenomorph wrote:The text goes through, but then it gets deleted from the 4 options entirely...

I've seen that's been reported a lot in the "Report a Problem", and everyone, even the SFW community, was talking about it.

There's an ongoing issue with the site where especially in SFW scenarios, I've seen messages getting deleted entirely (Or just deletes both the AI and your messages). Hell, I had it happened to me in a normal conversation, and it was getting annoying to the point that I can't make use of this site. I'll just have to wait until they fix it.

The AI wants to write it and say it, but it just straight up deletes it halfway. And I was like "What!? That's not even explicit, what the fuck, filter???", during an entire fight scene with a magical entity LMAO-
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby thehierophant » Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:44 pm

unfortunate that the site is currently down for maintenance. hope it'll be back in a bit.
thehierophant
New to the forum

Postby RedNastyFox » Thu Dec 08, 2022 3:33 am

MrXenomorph wrote:
RedNastyFoxy wrote:PS: Would love to play with Lucidium too, but the link doesn't work unfortunately... :(

That's... odd. How about now?

Ps: Apparently having 'sexy' in short description, prevents the AI from being available to others ^^;

It works now, thank you! She is an absolutely adorable birb too! ^__^

MrXenomorph wrote:
RedNastyFoxy wrote:My-my, so many wonderful characters! Really loved the xeno - even managed to make it gentle and not kill me before swallowing... :D Tira is simply adorable, and I also really loved Cypress and Wushha - there's never enough feral snake and argonian preds! Thank you very much for making and sharing those characters! :)

I prefer safe vore/unbirth, but I think they can still do normal type vore as well, although, there will be less material to work with.
Glad you enjoyed it :D
I may as well drop some more later on.

They certainly did great with normal vore too! I didn't try pushing them to graphic digestion scenes though, but they managed to end the story with an implied fatal ending competently... :3

Again thank you for your work, it's really nice to have those characters for fast and short rps on demand! :)
RedNastyFox
Been posting for a bit

Postby MrXenomorph » Thu Dec 08, 2022 4:21 am

RedNastyFoxy wrote:It works now, thank you! She is an absolutely adorable birb too! ^__^

Here's one of the interactions that I made with her recently, fair warning, things get somewhat ridiculous at the end :D
https://beta.character.ai/p/DYzRjJ_oTht ... v_3DeW-ji8
MrXenomorph
Been posting for a bit

Postby Orin » Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:47 am

Hello there. Glad people are having fun sharing so many characters. Most of the chars I make focus deeply on my own niche interests but I think I can still share something new as well.

https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=9pv ... FzJ2yiyuaE
I called it the Kobold Group! Or maybe I should say cult...
These little guys will attempt to sacrifice you to the Great Wyrm, the dragon they worship. Of course being sacrificed means being swallowed whole. They can capture you or you can go willingly. The dragon will probably default to male but I think you can spawn it as female if you mention it. They can also do some optional light cooking stuff. They have a giant cartoonish pot for it!

Changing subject, I'll share a prey as well. This is Daxter from the Jak and Daxter video games. He's unwilling and he should resist or run away. He doesn't start with the vore stuff right away, but he'll go prey mode if you mention predators, wanting to eat him and so on. Honestly I haven't done much with him, but I guess sharing him would be a good opportunity to train him more.
Why him you ask? Let's say that the cutscene where he almost got swallowed by the lizard mount has something to do with it.
https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=ahv ... 4vvX3bFF0A
Here's a list of my Character.AI and Caveduck.io bots: Link
Orin
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheBastian » Thu Dec 08, 2022 3:06 pm

Hey all!

Jesus, so much chatting and posting of you folks the last days haha. I need to go over all that again, and check out some of the ai chars people made. If some remember, I posted my thoughts on the ai and two rp logs some pages back.

Seeing so many people share their characters, and because I have been toying around witht the site for weeks now, inspired me to also do one public character so I can join the share train haha, and contribute to the list of public/open characters :)

I basically made a "copy" of one of my existing private characters, Tamara, by using a slightly modified description / setup of her, and then made some first intial chats/roleplays and rated some posts. While she is still a bit rough around the edges, in my last test rp the ai did already really well, so I think she is ready to be shared. *Drumrolls*

This is an anthro fox girl called Tamara Wilkins, a playful, flirty, teasy, slightly dominant vixen. She has red fur, a curvy, sexy body and long, red hair, and loves to tease and eat people. Well, I set her up that way at least.

Here is the link (its unlisted, so only those with the link can access it):
https://beta.character.ai/c/xGQfeZxUhhv ... YxpkzvjRgY
(Edit: Is this the right way to share the char, by going on "share" in a conversation and copying the character link, or do I just share the link of the conversation itself?!)

I trained her to do same size oral soft vore, fatal digestion (somewhat graphic / painful), teasing the prey as they digest, absorption of nutrients (and thus growth of her weight / curves), and post vore disposal (kinda graphic). I also did some training in stripteases / erotic dancing, facesitting/smother, and lapdances/dry humping. The last was tricky, since it pushes the limits of what goes through the nsfw filter - you can get away with some teasing, and talking about sex and even body party (as others have mentioned), as long as it's no actual sex / penetration. But sometimes you need some tries to get a decent answer if you write anything that is borderline nfsw/sex stuff.

I would be happy if some folks here try out the char, chat and roleplay with her. And since this is specifically an open / public character, please feel free to rate the replies, down rate bad ones and give good ratings for nice / cohesive / well written Ai posts. I used her in a third person perspective, but I am curious what others will come up with.

Part of the reason for me doing this is because I am legitimately curious how notable the effect of many people playing with the ai char will be, what the changes might be :-D

Oh, one more thing that I noticed, but I can't really prove it. The "original" Tamara I did as private character was set up weeks ago. Since then, according to the devs, they made numerous improvements, just recently rolling out a supposed ai 1.1 update for many chars (whatever that may be, you can read it in the "community" tab under "announcements" on character.ai). While I have no hard data, I can really say that it felt way easier to get the character to "understand" the concept of vore, and write about it in a good way. Before, I had to do 3-4 roleplays before it was somewhat acceptable. Now, I did just my initial batch of training/rating posts, and then in the first (rather generic) roleplay the ai immediately knew what to do and wrote it pretty well.

I will do some more runs on it though, to fine tune, but as said before, I think Tamara is ready to eat, err, meet a lot of you folks 8) Have fun, enjoy, and have a nice day!

Cheers, Bastian
TheBastian
Somewhat familiar

Postby haterq » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:45 pm

Time is running out. The devs know we're here.
haterq
New to the forum

Postby MrXenomorph » Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:09 pm

haterq wrote:[ https://i.imgur.com/88xJ2ti.jpg ]

Time is running out. The devs know we're here.

Bruh, did someone really got pissed at this, to the point of annoying devs? :lol:
Welp, I guess we are fucked. Back to KoboldAI...
MrXenomorph
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game