Novel AI for Vore Game Art

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Novel AI for Vore Game Art

Postby SaioKisaragi » Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:25 pm

I want to just say that I DO NOT support commercial use of AI art. I made this post to share fun vore themed pictures and discussions on AI. The only appropriate use for this, outside of just fun image generation, is to use as assets in free vore games as an alternative to some of the free assets already being used. Please don't sell or profit off of AI art. I also fully support making your own or commissioning an artist rather than using AI.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So I know Novel AI was discussed before as a tool to use for vore themed text adventures and stories. However, they recently released a new feature for image generation.
Here is an example from their official twitter. https://twitter.com/novelaiofficial/status/1575371594561716225
Needless to say this has caught my eye!

You can find the AI here: https://novelai.net/

The AI still isn't great at recognizing vore or NSFW in general. You literally have to spell out what you want. So, while you may not be able to get glorious high resolution images with detailed stomachs, mouth, ect. You can still use this program to generate some art for vore themed games. I know other games on this site have used Kisekae and altered images to illustrate their games before, but with this AI you can generate a character for your game, take the result you like best and have the AI reference it. It will recreate that image again with whatever altered features you want! (Big belly, burp, breath, ect.)

As a proof of concept I made these!
Spoiler: show
This would be the first image of when you meet the pred.

These are after shes eaten you and possibly a time-lapse of her digesting you!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

You can even have her show off her ass or breasts that you added too~
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

The first image was a prompt I gave the AI to make a seductive character. Licking her lips, rubbing her stomach, ect. I then took the best result and had the AI reference it for the other images. I kept the prompt the same but added "big belly", "burp" ect. All the images where identical to the first one I made! I actually had so many good renders that I kept multiple versions~

I also made a furry variant!
This is the character meeting you.

This is the character after they have eaten you~
ImageImageImageImage

Same as before, first image is of the character pred meeting you, saved, then the rest are images referenced off the first one with added features like "big belly"!
However, the AI isn't great with furry characters and often makes their chest and bellies more human and skin like.

The downsides:

The AI is still an AI. Even though it make great human renders, it still messes up. Tiny details like hands, mouths, tongue, ect. are still an issue. Even in the examples I shared, you can see them. However, they are an easy fix with even the simplest art programs. The AI can't do bulges like you see in most vore art, but you can use tools like liquify to add those bulges! The AI does most of the work!

It's not free. I have a paid, monthly subscription to use this. However, I have the basic membership which is $10 for a whole month. I was able to render over 200 images with the credits they give you each month. They give you 1000 credits each month and its 5 to render 1 image. (less if you give it a reference). I've used almost all of my credits and its only $4 to get 2000 more! Double what I started with! So you could pay for the membership, get over 200 images to use for your game and then cancel it! If you somehow use up all 1000 credits, it's only $4 to get twice as many credits back!

It's not easy to make NSFW art. I've seen some renders that are super impressive but I have no idea how to get those types of renders! I spent most of my credits just trying to figure it out with mixed results. But, if you learn how to do it, you can render really good NSFW art of your character. Here are some examples so far: https://twitter.com/WaifAIs/status/1577075445383991297 https://twitter.com/SineSian/status/1577089012321263616https://twitter.com/SineSian/status/1577014731314892800 I think they used other nsfw art as reference for the AI to make these.

The ethics of using AI. I'm an artist myself and I make paid commissions. The art this program creates is scary good but I think it can be an amazing tool if used properly! I think you should credit the AI and any artist you used when making your game! With the proof of concept images I made, I feel motivated myself to make a vore game idea that's been knocking around in my head for awhile! I'm too busy to make a vore game for free and I don't want the commitment of making a paid game that I have to constantly update or work on. But that's my opinion as an artist~
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the info dump but I've been experimenting all day with this and I wanted to share for any aspiring vore game developers! I LOVE playing some of the games made here and I thought it would be a disservice not to share! Plus I wanna see more AI generated vore art~

UPDATE:

The furry diffuse has gotten a lot better! I was able to create a tutorial on how to get some reliable mawshots using this new diffusion.
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=63932&p=2932396#p2932396
Last edited by SaioKisaragi on Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:09 am, edited 4 times in total.
SaioKisaragi
Been posting for a bit

Re: Novel AI for Vore Game Art

Postby wingawort » Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:52 pm

this would be so useful...
wingawort
New to the forum

Postby Rat_Guy » Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:32 pm

and where can one find this AI?
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby SaioKisaragi » Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:36 pm

Rat_Guy wrote:and where can one find this AI?

Woops! Forgot to post it. I updated the post but you can find it here: https://novelai.net/
SaioKisaragi
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jaxed » Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:12 am

I'll also add that if you go to settings and set it to NAI diffusion furry, it tends to get vore much more consistently. Even with humans!
Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SaioKisaragi » Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:13 am

Jaxed wrote:I'll also add that if you go to settings and set it to NAI diffusion furry, it tends to get vore much more consistently. Even with humans!

I didn't know that! I'll definitely try it thanks!
SaioKisaragi
Been posting for a bit

Postby BellyOfTheRose » Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:24 am

SaioKisaragi wrote:
It's not easy to make NSFW art. I've seen some renders that are super impressive but I have no idea how to get those types of renders! I spent most of my credits just trying to figure it out with mixed results.

Some tips for NSFW art. Switch the model from curated to full. This will get you most of the way there. You will start to see pretty NSFW results from just that if your prompt is anywhere close to being NSFW. But there will be some oddities. I noticed it likes to not give people nipples. To fix that add a tag in your prompt that just says NSFW.You can also add a nipple tag, but I find it makes them too big. I think it is pulling from some fetish images with that tag. the NSFW works much better imo.

(NSFW)

https://imgur.com/a/S6Kj5jK

It is very, very good at solo NSFW art. Not so much at doing actions. You aren't going to have people fucking for example. I have had a couple that are close to doing a blowjob and handjob. But it just isn't good at that stuff yet.It is also terrible at feet. Sorry people with a foot fetish.

And with enough trial and error, you can even do futa content. It will take some attempts and it's not perfect, but eventually you will get it

(NSFW)

https://imgur.com/a/j0oAxs1

It is hit or miss if it can do certain characters, but it can do a lot of anime and games. It's actually insane. And it can modify them into so many situations, it is just unreal.

Do you want Arya Stark wearing sportswear running through the woods? Here you go:

(SFW)

https://imgur.com/a/TdVtclB

None of these are edited. They are straight from the program, although not the first result from a prompt.

And thanks for the tips on vore art. I wasn't having much luck there. I have used novel ai's writing portion for a while, and it's vore capabilities are pretty poor even with custom modules. So for image gen I didn't even spend much time trying.
BellyOfTheRose
New to the forum

Postby Jaxed » Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:35 pm

Another small tip. The tags "(Insert character here), open mouth, tongue out, pov" is good for creating mawshots. Again, I generally have better luck on the furry setting, as the other settings tend to have the mouth too far away from the focus of the shot.
Attachments
lopunny, pokemon, open mouth, tongue out, pov s-41851560841.png
Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SaioKisaragi » Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:06 pm

That's really useful to know! I'll have to experiment with those!
SaioKisaragi
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jaxed » Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:29 pm

It does seem to have a lot more trouble with human maws, but it isn't impossible to get results from it.
Attachments
AI Maw.png
Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Bright » Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:56 pm

If you know a little bit of photoshop I reckon this could be useful for starters.
Visit my artblog?
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby SaioKisaragi » Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:34 pm

yeah and whatever short comings you have you can use art software to clean it up and make it look better.
SaioKisaragi
Been posting for a bit

Postby BellyOfTheRose » Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:53 pm

After some more trail and error.

You can have some basic sex, but it is pretty much guy off screen. Use the tag vaginal.

As for tags. I have learned a lot of training pictures came from danbooru. So using it's tags helps a lot (this is where I found vaginal works far better than sex, fucking, etc.)

https://danbooru.donmai.us/wiki_pages/tag_groups

Not everything there works. It has vore as a tag for example, but just vore as a tag doesn't really produce vore.

(NSFW)

https://imgur.com/a/Jhp25YW

I have been testing some more concepts that can be used in vore as well. You can have characters sitting on a toilet for example. Could be useful for a scat scene.

(NSFW)

https://imgur.com/a/lVjjuQp

It does somewhat do actual scat. But it is very hit or miss if it works. For some reason, just generic characters I can't get it to work. But if you use some existing characters, it sometimes works. But so far none of it is to my taste. It is more in line with a scat fetish (which is probably where it is pulling images from) rather than vore specifically, if that makes sense. If I every get something worth posting as an example, I will do another post.

For mouth shots. Tags are super important. Using the tags on danboorou helps a lot. For mouth shots, use something like 'open mouth' and 'from above'

Here is a mouth shot of Saber from FATE:

https://imgur.com/a/ZutL1bB

I do find that using existing characters helps a lot with experimentation. If using an existing character it seems to need less tags in general to get good results. Character + what you want is way better than 'women' + what you want. It's like because it can pull character details from that tag, it focus more on the other stuff you want. Where if you do a generic it needs a lot more detail to get the same results
BellyOfTheRose
New to the forum

Postby The_Prof » Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:21 am

a fair warning about the AI generated art people have noticed that because the AI is sampling the art of other artists to come up with what it generates there have been accusations of the AI just flat out stealing art and even leaving the watermarks. So be careful with what you get
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby BellyOfTheRose » Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:03 am

Yes. I think this will bring a lot of hard questions over the years. Especially as it gets better and better. I think for personal use it is fine. But because of that issue, I would be extremely careful using it in your work. Personally I am a terrible artist. Absolutely terrible. I can maybe draw a stick figure. So I no problem of crediting an AI, and if something is ever too close to a specific artist, removing it. Not that I really plan on every posting AI past stuff like this. I am not looking to be an artist.
Last edited by BellyOfTheRose on Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BellyOfTheRose
New to the forum

Postby Orin » Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:12 am

I didn't know NovelAi had this new feature. I found out I had have some points from my previous subscription months, so that's nice. It works surprisingly well to generate anthro characters with full bellies, but be careful if you want to generate mawshots.
Goodra with Goofy's teeth has scarred me for life. :D :(
Here's a list of my Character.AI and Caveduck.io bots: Link
Orin
Somewhat familiar

Postby SaioKisaragi » Wed Oct 05, 2022 5:05 pm

BellyOfTheRose wrote:Yes. I think this will bring a lot of hard questions over the years. Especially as it gets better and better. I think for personal use it is fine. But because of that issue, I would be extremely careful using it in your work. Personally I am a terrible artist. Absolutely terrible. I can maybe draw a stick figure. So I no problem of crediting an AI, and if something is ever too close to a specific artist, removing it. Not that I really plan on every posting AI past stuff like this. I am not looking to be an artist.

Yeah I don't really know how to define the rules for something like this. I think if someone has an idea for a game and just wants to make something free that other people can enjoy, then there shouldn't be a problem! As long as you credit the AI and any art you had it reference. But when you try to use AI to create something behind a pay wall, I think there are issues there.
SaioKisaragi
Been posting for a bit

Postby SaioKisaragi » Wed Oct 05, 2022 6:43 pm

btw tutorial for how to render Futa girls in NovelAI
https://twitter.com/SineSian/status/1577681249178554368
SaioKisaragi
Been posting for a bit

Postby ian66613 » Sun Oct 09, 2022 5:46 pm

SaioKisaragi wrote:btw tutorial for how to render Futa girls in NovelAI
https://twitter.com/SineSian/status/1577681249178554368

Thank you for this.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby wutterumeen » Mon Oct 10, 2022 12:44 am

Alright so I've been messing with this and it's crazy.

https://imgur.com/a/TtopYlD

I made these today among others. You can do ALOT.

Using pieces from here as reference and then taking the reference you get from that lets you get things like fart clouds that normally the AI struggles to produce.
No offense
wutterumeen
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to Vore game