The Company (Visual Novel) - DAYS 7-9 AVAILABLE NOW!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

The Company (Visual Novel) - DAYS 7-9 AVAILABLE NOW!

Postby gbboyth » Sat Sep 03, 2022 9:23 pm

** MARCH 2, 2024 **
Version 0.3 has been released, the download links are for the new version. Old saves are likely to crash. I recommend starting over from the beginning when you download the new version due to the large number of new variables that have been added. In future updates, this shouldn't be necessary anymore.

Orignal post follows:

After enjoying a lot of Renpy games, I decided to try my hand at making one, so here is "The Company" - a brand new visual novel / game!

You just got hired by the Company (you'll find out its full name in the orientation). As the first male to be hired there in decades, you've got a long road ahead of you if you want to fit in. Making matters worse, many of the women in this world are rather predatory. You'll have to watch your step in order to last very long!

This game contains: F/M and F/F vore scenes, human only, fatal and non-fatal, digestion, disposal (optional), sexual content.

All character models were made in Kisekae with some Photoshop edits. All background images, music, and sound effects are either public domain (CC0 1.0 license) or made by me.

The game will always be 100% free! However, if you really enjoy the game or want to encourage me to work on it faster, you can donate on Patreon:
https://patreon.com/gbboyth?utm_medium= ... re_creator
Instant billing is set up, so you can subscribe and then cancel the next day if you want to make a one-time donation. Unfortunately, I still don't know a better way to do this.

Changelog:
Spoiler: show

Version 0.03 (September 2022):
Demo version with only the first day

Version 0.2 (October 2023):
- 27 new vore scenes
- 7 new sex scenes
- Higher quality character images
- More music and sound effects
- and more!

Version 0.3 (March 2024):
- 18 new vore scenes
- 16 new sex scenes
- Relationship routes now open for Alexis, Vivi, and Mia
- Friendship and FWB route now open for Khendra
- Other characters' routes have their beginnings
- Custom GUI (text box style, etc.)
- New title screen
- All characters and most special scenes now have music
- Background images cartoonized to blend in better with the characters
- and more!

Here are some screenshots:
screenshot0002.png

screenshot0003.png

screenshot0007.png

screenshot0005.png

Finally, here's where you can download it!
PC (WINDOWS/LINUX): https://www.mediafire.com/file/ehy8mobn ... c.zip/file
MAC: https://www.mediafire.com/file/6lac5q3n ... c.zip/file

UPDATED SCENE GUIDE (PDF): https://www.mediafire.com/file/oh69hf98 ... 3.pdf/file

Thanks for reading. I hope you'll enjoy the game and follow along for future updates!
Last edited by gbboyth on Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:56 pm, edited 12 times in total.
gbboyth
Somewhat familiar

Re: The Company - New Visual Novel / Game

Postby Delennd » Sat Sep 03, 2022 10:09 pm

Day 1 was pretty fun
Delennd
Been posting for a bit

Postby DRGX1 » Sat Sep 03, 2022 11:49 pm

will there be M/F?
DRGX1
New to the forum

Postby gbboyth » Sun Sep 04, 2022 12:38 am

DRGX1 wrote:will there be M/F?

Only if people show a lot of interest in it. In my gallery, the F/M stories have been two to three times as popular as M/F material, so I wasn't sure if the interest was there. The emphasis will definitely be on Fpred content because that's my personal preference, but I'm definitely not against M/F if people want to see it.

That said,
The ending where you and Shelby become travel buddies is supposed to lead into a second project I want to work on later, where you will actually travel the world together - and in that project, the player can be pred or prey in different scenarios depending on their preference, with the frequency being pretty even. That project would be a long way in the future, I'm not even sure if it would be another Renpy game or a set of stories, but it is definitely on my mind.
gbboyth
Somewhat familiar

Postby umakeisee » Sun Sep 04, 2022 1:22 am

Having a switch player is always appreciated. Not being able to eat people in a vore game always feels like wasted potential to me.
Artist previously known as yourface5672.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheSoulessGem » Sun Sep 04, 2022 2:33 am

I actually love it being fully prey only, if that's possible I would love it to be like that myself.
TheSoulessGem
Somewhat familiar

Postby forumlurker » Sun Sep 04, 2022 2:50 am

It's really well written! curious to see how the game progresses from here and how interesting and varied the job will turn out to be!
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VigorousJazzHands » Sun Sep 04, 2022 3:32 am

Well here's a project that ticks just about every box for me. This was great, and has a lot of potential for great scenes with all the characters you've already set up. I think Shelby's vore ending was probably my favorite, so knowing you've got plans for a side project with that character is awesome to hear too.

F/M & F/F, player as prey only is 110% fine with me personally since that perfectly lines up with what I like. My advice would just be to write what you're into.
VigorousJazzHands
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheSoulessGem » Sun Sep 04, 2022 4:39 am

This is awesome.
TheSoulessGem
Somewhat familiar

Postby HoneyCookie » Sun Sep 04, 2022 6:26 am

Great game! Very funny and detailed.

But I'd like a attribute system, and battle system to let us run or win from a predator.
HoneyCookie
Been posting for a bit

Postby Susuko » Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:56 am

The game seems interesting but not my style since the player is only a prey,I like games where the player can be both predator and prey since that seems more natural.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby reptilemk5 » Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:59 am

I loved the demo, I'm glad I got to get digested by several of the characters in it ^^

super amazing job ^^
Last edited by reptilemk5 on Mon Sep 05, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
reptilemk5
Somewhat familiar

Postby justlookinaround » Sun Sep 04, 2022 8:11 am

I love the game and can't wait to see future updates!
justlookinaround
Been posting for a bit

Postby mamamandy » Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:19 am

Is there a chance you could post the download elsewhere? When I try downloading it I get a pop-up preventing me from downloading.
mamamandy
New to the forum

Postby runeguden » Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:41 am

I would love to see some weight gain from digesting prey, and perhaps some Milfy preds
runeguden
Participator

Postby FutureBellyAche » Sun Sep 04, 2022 12:38 pm

I enjoyed this a good deal. Many of the scenes were fun and fairly varied. And I really liked the disposal scenes. Looking forward to seeing more~
FutureBellyAche
Participator

Postby empatheticapathy » Sun Sep 04, 2022 2:35 pm

It's so weird to me when people give feedback on a game that amounts to "I want this game to be something completely different". If you want to make a player-prey F/M game, OP, don't let anybody talk you out of it.
Last edited by empatheticapathy on Sun Sep 04, 2022 3:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby TheVoreEngineer » Sun Sep 04, 2022 2:53 pm

Alright, thought I'd play through this and check it out, and just wanted to say you certainly have the decent beginnings of a good game here! But, some general thoughts.

The Good
  • Having all the options to visit people in any order effectively gives players freedom without having to change the story much; feels good.
  • Decent signposting on some of the scenes that you're heading into a vore scene without being too obvious.
    The scene with the assistant notably springs to mind.
  • Decent amount of vore scenes for a first release.

Some suggestions
  • Right now, the process of getting endings is pretty dry, with all but a couple being a direct choice. Using the fact that you can visit in any order or other information to create more dynamic situations can help make a game feel more alive and provide value for people replaying.
    A simple example maybe has Sue always eat you if you come in too early, come later, and she'll have already eaten Vivi, leaving you alone, and if you come at the right time, you're able to save Vivi.
  • Try and cut down on Instant dead-end endings. While clicking an "I want to get ate button" is cool, it makes coming back and playing the game again really dry, basically cutting down on options if you want to play through again.
    In the airport, you effectively only have one option that won't end in a game over, and while one of three of these game overs is a good end, it still doesn't change that the next time you wish to progress, you have to slog through a single path.
  • Be careful with asynchronous endings between scat and non scat.
    In regards to the scene with Shelby, having the ending change between her being devoured or not depending on if you have scat enabled can be a bit of a dangerous thing, as you may inevitably lock certain narrative elements behind content people are going to be loathed to choose.

Just some overall quick thoughts, apologies if they rambled on a bit. I look forward to seeing how this project pans out!
(Also, make sure to remove the line testing limits for the next release, I'm happy the ghost of Shelby wants to talk about a German hostel, but I have a sneaking suspicion that's not intended)
Come check out my stuff!
The Aussie words man who just keeps coming back apparently.
TheVoreEngineer
Participator

Postby DetonaTuto » Sun Sep 04, 2022 4:05 pm

I can't download the game because the PC link is not safe, apparently. My firewall keeps blocking it
DetonaTuto
Somewhat familiar

Postby gbboyth » Sun Sep 04, 2022 5:30 pm

HoneyCookie wrote:Great game! Very funny and detailed. But I'd like a attribute system, and battle system to let us run or win from a predator.

Some sort of battle system will be implemented in the future, although it won't be quite as detailed as what you'd see in SMVA for example. The reason it's not there on the first day is because the preds you can meet are more experienced than you - it doesn't make sense for you to walk in on day one and overpower them. When you meet the ones who are closer to your level, you'll have a fighting chance.

There will also be scenes where you can get away from a predator in other ways - by talking to them long enough to change their mind or making yourself more useful than a piece of food. I'm not sure about an attribute system - the game is meant to focus more on relationships than on skills, and I don't want it to be a carbon copy of SMVA, even though the loss of the visual mod is what inspired me to make it. It might appear in the future though, it could be fun to include some training scenes...

runeguden wrote:I would love to see some weight gain from digesting prey, and perhaps some Milfy preds

Weight gain is tough to do with Kisekae because there are so few stomach models available, but you will see some preds gain a little pudge after a meal. Kisekae is also not well suited for making characters who don't look like young anime girls, but I am planning to have some MILF-aged preds appear in the game. They won't be on your work team, but they will be around!

empatheticapathy wrote:It's so weird to me when people give feedback on a game that amounts to "I want this game to be something completely different". If you want to make a player-prey F/M game, OP, don't let anybody talk you out of it.

It was a consideration from the beginning, so I wasn't entirely going to let myself get pushed by the forum! However, I'll say confidently now that there won't be any player-as-pred content in this game. I don't have any high aspirations about world-building, but it doesn't fit the vibe of the story I'm trying to tell here. However, if the player wants to indulge some predatory desires, they will be able to feed their friends and coworkers to others...

TheVoreEngineer wrote:some general thoughts.

I'm going to spoiler tag this whole response for safety's sake:

I really appreciate your in-depth feedback! It makes me happy (and a little shocked) that so many people are already enjoying the game and actually caring about what's in it.

About dynamic choices, that will definitely be a feature throughout the game. Each day will be divided into timeslots where you can choose what to do, and what you do and the order you do it in will affect things. The reason that's not implemented on day one is that it's meant to very straightforward. You need to meet everyone in order to progress, since all these characters will reappear and play a role in the overall story. That's why, for example, you can't lose Vivi on day one (unless you die too), she has a route that needs to be open longer than that. Later on, however, that may not be the case.

About the dead ends, that's also kinda intentional for day one - especially at the airport. If you dilly dally there, it's game over. Those are just quick throwaway vore scenes I put in for fun. In the future, there will be more branching off from the paths (similar to what I did for Karen, but with more meaning). Also, not every vore scene is going to be a guaranteed game over. You will be able to fight back from some preds who are closer to your experience level, and some of the scenes will be non-fatal anyway, for various reasons. That said, it always annoys me in vore games when it's too tedious or takes too long to actually reach a vore scene, so I'm trying to keep a relatively clear path to a scene available most of the time.

About the asynchronous endings, the one you mention is probably the only time that could be an issue, and Shelby is not coming back in this game (nor is anyone else at the airport), so it doesn't matter. That's the only scene I have planned to have an offscreen ending like that (and it's only because there were no good public domain pictures of an airplane toilet), otherwise, anything important will happen before disposal or in a later scene available either way.

And yes, the line test was a mistake... hopefully the only one!
Last edited by gbboyth on Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gbboyth
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Vore game