Slight Horizon 0.1 [Rpgmz]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Slight Horizon 0.1 [Rpgmz]

Postby Kankune » Mon Aug 15, 2022 3:10 pm

(Use google translate, But I can read English. Feel free to communicate)

Hello, I am Kuankune. I'm interested in vore and something similar. I've tried some games and got inspired to make my own.
I'm planning on making a story game, That you can interact with the scene.

This is version 0.1. maybe called demo. It still a short game.

Screenshot
Spoiler: show
I don't know how to post pictures on this forum. So I use external links.

Download
https://mega.nz/file/XtFUQaaA#xaNVJXaFg ... z9Zc_BKiP8
Using GoogleTran, the language might be a bit weird. I will fix it in future updates.

If you like it, please support me. so I can keep doing it.
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=66305758

I've created a Discord chat room.
You can join at https://discord.gg/NKJxnUCb3c

Thank you for your interest.
Last edited by Kankune on Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kankune
New to the forum

Re: Slight Horizon 0.1 [Rpgmz]

Postby Shugoki » Mon Aug 15, 2022 6:50 pm

Can you list what fetish content this game has? I'm assuming it revolves around female predator content, but is it same-size, macro-micro, is there weight gain, is there disposal, etcetera...?
Fuck are you reading this for? Keep scrolling, fool!
Shugoki
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kankune » Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:57 pm

Shugoki wrote:Can you list what fetish content this game has? I'm assuming it revolves around female predator content, but is it same-size, macro-micro, is there weight gain, is there disposal, etcetera...?

This game mainly contains: Female as pred, Player as prey, Macro, Oral vore, Unbirth, Anal Vore.
There may be some other content, but it's not too heavy.
Kankune
New to the forum

Postby Goldendevil21 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:11 pm

First off, just like the music at the title screen. And the temple in the back already sets the theme of an adventure. Even the little donation sticker at the bottom right is surprisingly cute.

The story could use some work. Just find the plot of a giant stepping on the MC and transported to this fantasy world. Then with the power to never die, is being kept there because Ricela does not want you to leave. Not because she is in love with you. Just the boring, ‘keeping you safe.’

Do like the sound for when you open doors, though.

Feels weird that the MC, despite what the opening dialogue said about being in this world for a while, does not know about magic in this world. This feels forced.

And one thing that greatly needs improvement is dialogue. The way characters talk is incredibly janky. Not like real people and instead talking for the audience to know what is going on. Though understand as English is not your normal language.

This is negative but understand this is just a demo of a new game started up completely for free. Understand that the game will be very ruff around the edges but love the thought of a vore game and all the possibilities. Will we join a team of women who constantly eat the protagonist to refill on mana and health? What other types of magic exist in this world? Do they involve vore? What is that ruin in the title screen? Am being harsh as that is just how I encourage the game/story to get better.
Goldendevil21
Been posting for a bit

Postby secretish » Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:25 am

The demo is very short, but really promising. I really like the art and general atmosphere so far, and am looking forward to the rest of the game. Will most of the size difference scenes like this have transformation, or will the protagonist be human but small typically?
secretish
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kankune » Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:29 am

Goldendevil21 wrote:First off, just like the music at the title screen. And the temple in the back already sets the theme of an adventure. Even the little donation sticker at the bottom right is surprisingly cute.

The story could use some work. Just find the plot of a giant stepping on the MC and transported to this fantasy world. Then with the power to never die, is being kept there because Ricela does not want you to leave. Not because she is in love with you. Just the boring, ‘keeping you safe.’

Do like the sound for when you open doors, though.

Feels weird that the MC, despite what the opening dialogue said about being in this world for a while, does not know about magic in this world. This feels forced.

And one thing that greatly needs improvement is dialogue. The way characters talk is incredibly janky. Not like real people and instead talking for the audience to know what is going on. Though understand as English is not your normal language.

This is negative but understand this is just a demo of a new game started up completely for free. Understand that the game will be very ruff around the edges but love the thought of a vore game and all the possibilities. Will we join a team of women who constantly eat the protagonist to refill on mana and health? What other types of magic exist in this world? Do they involve vore? What is that ruin in the title screen? Am being harsh as that is just how I encourage the game/story to get better.

Thanks for the feedback.
In the first version of the game I wanted to show the direction of my game how the system works. It tells a story using illustrations. giving the feeling of reading a story and allow players to participate in various events
So I didn't go into the depths of the story. And the lack of proficiency in the language makes it look a bit strange.

and title screen is game engine starter tool, not my work..

secretish wrote:The demo is very short, but really promising. I really like the art and general atmosphere so far, and am looking forward to the rest of the game. Will most of the size difference scenes like this have transformation, or will the protagonist be human but small typically?

In the next chapter, it will be a small human.
but may change in the future. Imagine that in the magical world you can be anything and play with girls...
Kankune
New to the forum

Postby Rinfumeku » Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:32 am

Hmm looks good especially the art even though it's short will be waiting for future content though, Good Luck on your future development for this game :wink:
Rinfumeku
New to the forum

Postby Erecant » Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:03 am

That was a cute scene. I'll be looking forward to seeing which direction you take this from now on. Good work so far!

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Kernium » Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:37 am

The game shows potential, however I would heavily recommend watching tutorials on how to write a story to avoid a few pitfalls that you've fallen into while making this game.

But don't worry, I've seen way wore in terms of writing here, especially with text adventures ones, yours can still be enjoyed quite a bit.
I am The Eternal Hobbyist, doomed to have countless ideas but alas no way to make them come to fruition.
Kernium
Somewhat familiar

Postby wariodude128 » Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:59 am

So, stay with me here, but since the protagonist is a ball of mana perhaps the game could be one part RPG maker and one part pinball game. I mean, he's already in what appears to be in the appendix which is more or less where a ball normally starts if generally on the other side. The only question now is how game progression would be made. The fail state of course is falling down the middle without anything pushing you back onto the field. Probably a completely different direction than what you want to do, but that idea came to me and decided to share to get it out of my head.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Yoshi174 » Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:54 pm

This is original art right? Kind of rare to get that in these RPG maker games.

Looks pretty good so far. Would be nice to see some illustrations focusing on the girls' mouth and swallowing. Maybe have the protagonist get eaten in other way or by other girls with some fatal or non-fatal scenes.
Yoshi174
Participator

Postby Rejnka » Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:39 am

I will be watching your development.
Big nerd here to write cute vore. Switch.
Rejnka
Been posting for a bit

Return to Vore game