Stellaris Giantess Race Mod

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Stellaris Giantess Race Mod

Postby jacobsei » Mon May 23, 2022 8:05 pm

Hey everyone,

For years I've lurked here and downloaded great giantess vore games and mods. So I felt like it was my duty to share what I've been working on for the last few days.

I want to make this clear that I'm new to modding "Stellaris". This entire project is in early stages! Now as for the artwork used in this mod, I take no credit for it.

Quick Description on the mod: This mod contains 30+ images for the Giantess race. I also added a custom flag and 2 new traits "that are op". Obviously this is a work in progress and balancing will be done later.
I'm making this for roleplaying purposes. Also if you haven't already, I recommend Lustful Void as a mod download for Stellaris. You can also find Apex Xeno's on here as a Mod for Stellaris too. It adds more Vore Traits
for roleplaying! Let me know if you have any ideas!

Screenshot:
Spoiler: show
bandicam 2022-05-23 19-48-04-342.jpg
bandicam 2022-05-23 19-48-06-349.jpg

Download:
Spoiler: show
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/g0blznje9orcn/gigant
jacobsei
New to the forum

Re: Stellaris Giantess Race Mod

Postby princedrake » Mon May 23, 2022 8:20 pm

hmm interesting
princedrake
Been posting for a bit

Postby Volman » Tue May 31, 2022 9:44 pm

An interesting mod, and I agree on the OP traits. Still. Plenty of fun for either an RP session, or an overpowered session.
Took some finagling to get working correctly, though. Mostly the descriptor.mod and making a gigant.mod file out of the descriptor.

I believe your descriptor.mod file was working with the following lines:
version="3.4"
tags={
"Species"
}
name="Gigant Portraits"

As for the gigant.mod, I had to edit a new one .mod file with an added line:
version="3.4"
tags={
"Species"
}
name="Gigant Portraits"
path=Stellaris/mod/gigant

My gigant.mod 'auto' found my mods folder and apparently rewrote the code. Just make sure to place the .mod outside of the gigant folder, and in the Documents/Stellaris/mod folder. Seemed to take for me, but I'm not a professional in this. Just something for passing.

Cheers for the mod!
Volman
New to the forum

Postby CaliTea » Wed Jun 01, 2022 11:17 am

I had a lot of fun with this! I played with the Apex Xenos mod and damn it was insanely OP lol.
It's probably a lot of work but I'd definitely like to see some events if you're able to make them <3
Lorem ipsum dolor vorare
CaliTea
Been posting for a bit

Postby TacDel » Thu Jun 02, 2022 7:57 pm

Meanwhile, I just bought the game with all DLCs and I'm just wondering how tf I'm gonna make Felarya in this game.

How would you guys try and make it?
TacDel
New to the forum

Postby Chao232 » Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:06 am

Interesting mod idea though from what I've heard paradox games can be stubborn against modding and a bit of a commitment to add things so best of luck on it

Volman wrote:An interesting mod, and I agree on the OP traits. Still. Plenty of fun for either an RP session, or an overpowered session.
Took some finagling to get working correctly, though. Mostly the descriptor.mod and making a gigant.mod file out of the descriptor.

I believe your descriptor.mod file was working with the following lines:
version="3.4"
tags={
"Species"
}
name="Gigant Portraits"

As for the gigant.mod, I had to edit a new one .mod file with an added line:
version="3.4"
tags={
"Species"
}
name="Gigant Portraits"
path=Stellaris/mod/gigant

My gigant.mod 'auto' found my mods folder and apparently rewrote the code. Just make sure to place the .mod outside of the gigant folder, and in the Documents/Stellaris/mod folder. Seemed to take for me, but I'm not a professional in this. Just something for passing.

Cheers for the mod!

So It worked once before breaking again, granted it shows in my mod list just the descriptor file that's not cooperating saying it's not there.
if somebody can give me the small mercy of not having to bang my head against it by putting up a download for fixed descriptor file for the tech cavemen like myself
I would be incredibly thankful
Chao232
New to the forum

Postby Ouroborus » Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:03 am

So It worked once before breaking again, granted it shows in my mod list just the descriptor file that's not cooperating saying it's not there.
if somebody can give me the small mercy of not having to bang my head against it by putting up a download for fixed descriptor file for the tech cavemen like myself
I would be incredibly thankful

I saw the descriptor was weird too, I just made a new mod through the launcher and moved the guts of this mod to the new mod folder.
Creator of the Stellaris Vore mod
Ouroborus
Been posting for a bit

Return to Vore game