Turn Based Vore Game [0.0.5]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Turn Based Vore Game [0.0.5]

Postby StarLight229 » Wed May 18, 2022 3:06 pm

I am working on a turn based vore game in Unity recently, and i wanted to post it so others can play it and tell me what you think of it

The current version here is 0.0.5 that has been updated the 04th of April 2024

What's in the update :
Spoiler: show

New :
    Adding All OV scenes to every character (excluding character eating itself)
    Adding a second Ability to every character
    New scene, where you can check every character's stats, abilities and also backstories !
    Whole UI rework

Changes / Fixes :
    Fixed some screen ratio issues.
    Fixing the bug where Alucard's ability puts yours in a long cooldown.
    Alu's health reduced from 171 to 161.
    Star's health upgraded from 150 to 165.

Some screenshots of the game here :
MainMenuScreen.png
SelectScreenshot.png
postbattlescreen.png

Download Link : https://starlight229.itch.io/vore-battles

You can also see what i'm working on for the game thanks to this trello : https://trello.com/b/nSDgzOXk/voregame

Hope you will like it ;3
Last edited by StarLight229 on Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:02 pm, edited 11 times in total.
StarLight229
Been posting for a bit

Re: Turn Based Vore Game

Postby Cookmanfood » Wed May 18, 2022 3:17 pm

nice could you tell us a little bit about what your hopes are for a finished version when all is said and done?
Cookmanfood
Been posting for a bit

Postby StarLight229 » Wed May 18, 2022 3:26 pm

Cookmanfood wrote:nice could you tell us a little bit about what your hopes are for a finished version when all is said and done?

Well i was thinking about putting vore scenes at the end of the battle, where you can choose which way the winner eats the loser, with more characters that you have to unlock for some and why not a system where you have to get shards to get stars on your characters and you unlock the vore scenes with that
StarLight229
Been posting for a bit

Postby SquishySofty » Wed May 18, 2022 3:59 pm

Diving in without screenshots, it's a pretty okay-ish build, but there's really nothing much you can do except wait until the future build(s) is released.

Aside from scrolling through UI menus, there's really no actual gameplay other than getting stuck at the battle scene with the desired character you choose. Some buttons aren't labeled (Ex: News button or the character select), which took a while for me to get to the battle scene.

Other than that, I've read the other comments you posted, and I'm pretty invested in watching this game grow. :-D

Good luck on the project, and wish for the best ❤
Not feeling so well, don't expect much of me...
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby wariodude128 » Wed May 18, 2022 4:37 pm

Ever thought of taking this turn-based vore game and turning it into an adult parody of Pokemon with the only similarity being the title? Because I have an idea for something called Hothumon. Evolution would be a thing, and there would be many different ways they can do so. Didn't think of vore at the time, but now that I have there are now so many new ways a hothumon could potentially evolve. If this sounds like something you might be interested in pursuing, PM me and I'll send a pdf with a number of the ideas with love.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby fieldmousse » Wed May 18, 2022 6:28 pm

Doesn't seem to work for me

fieldmousse
Participator

Postby SquishySofty » Wed May 18, 2022 8:08 pm

fieldmousse wrote:Doesn't seem to work for me

In order for it to work, click on the hexagons to select your character.
After you're done, press the bottom right button to confirm your selection, and then repeat it for the other character.
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Grillo » Thu May 19, 2022 1:02 am

I like this idea but when I am on the fight ui/window nothing happens when i hit "attack"
Grillo
New to the forum

Postby StarLight229 » Thu May 19, 2022 6:57 am

Grillo wrote:I like this idea but when I am on the fight ui/window nothing happens when i hit "attack"
fieldmousse wrote:Doesn't seem to work for me

[ [url=https://i.postimg.cc/2bYfMs7z/hmmm.png] ][/url]

I don't know why this is doing that, am looking on it to fix that error as it may be because of the code or their size maybe

Also thank you all for testing my game and sending back your thoughts about it
StarLight229
Been posting for a bit

Postby komaru » Thu May 19, 2022 7:33 am

I'll be keeping an eye on this, I'm always a fan of turn-based things!
komaru
???

Postby StarLight229 » Mon May 23, 2022 4:24 pm

I have made an update of the game tonight, it's already on the link up.
I found and fixed the bug with both the battle system and the text not showing at the same time.
I also added a single ability for the two characters in the game already

I will now work on some more features, including the after-battle vore ;3
StarLight229
Been posting for a bit

Re: Turn Based Vore Game [0.0.2]

Postby SquishySofty » Mon May 23, 2022 6:50 pm

Here are my inputs for Version 0.2

No hesitation: Georgie is overpowered.

Like if you're against Star, you're dealing with an average of 12 damage, which isn't that bad considering the large health pool of Star. However, that's not all.
While I was testing it, using Georgie's skill "Strength" gives you an extra 10 damage buff (+ it stacks), that with enough strength, you can outrun Star's health regen spam if Georgie use strength like 5 - 6 times (While Star regens like 43 health).

Yes, I know that the AI doesn't use other skills at the moment, which makes battles either easier (Ex: Georgie Vs Georgie), or freaking slow (Ex: Star Vs Star, both deals two damages).

Plus, even though Star does have a massive health pool (+ Low attack with self-healing abilities that is pretty spammable), it doesn't help the fact that Georgie's strength and tools are ridiculously overpowered enough to outmatch Star. And if more characters are soon to be selected, then Georgie is the final boss of this game! :lol:

Anyways, aside from that, I do see potential to this game. It does remind me of Pokemon when I played it. ❤
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby StarLight229 » Tue May 24, 2022 9:34 am

SquishySofty wrote:Here are my inputs for Version 0.2

No hesitation: Georgie is overpowered.

Like if you're against Star, you're dealing with an average of 12 damage, which isn't that bad considering the large health pool of Star. However, that's not all.
While I was testing it, using Georgie's skill "Strength" gives you an extra 10 damage buff (+ it stacks), that with enough strength, you can outrun Star's health regen spam if Georgie use strength like 5 - 6 times (While Star regens like 43 health).

Yes, I know that the AI doesn't use other skills at the moment, which makes battles either easier (Ex: Georgie Vs Georgie), or freaking slow (Ex: Star Vs Star, both deals two damages).

Plus, even though Star does have a massive health pool (+ Low attack with self-healing abilities that is pretty spammable), it doesn't help the fact that Georgie's strength and tools are ridiculously overpowered enough to outmatch Star. And if more characters are soon to be selected, then Georgie is the final boss of this game! :lol:

Anyways, aside from that, I do see potential to this game. It does remind me of Pokemon when I played it. ❤

Thanks for your feed back :)
I know that georgie is too op for now but the ability system is not complete for now, as each ability will have a cooldown. Plus the strengh ability won't be stackable when i'll finish it
StarLight229
Been posting for a bit

Postby StarLight229 » Mon May 30, 2022 4:28 pm

Lil update to keep that topic alive ;3

I currently made some fixes in the battle on itself, the stats and also some fixes with the abilities ! Now the Strenghten is not stackable anymore. We cannot spam buttons anymore too and every abilities have now Cooldowns which we can see (not in a fashion way tho)

I'm working on drawing the different characters and also the vore scenes.

Hope you like when i post some updates like this
StarLight229
Been posting for a bit

Postby reptilemk5 » Mon May 30, 2022 5:56 pm

I hope I can get digested by my opponent during the fights once vore is added to the game.
reptilemk5
Somewhat familiar

Postby StarLight229 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:19 pm

reptilemk5 wrote:I hope I can get digested by my opponent during the fights once vore is added to the game.

mmmh not for now as i try to make it work post-battle but then i could add for some characters the possibility to eat their opponent~
would be hot to win by digestion rather than beating his opponent the normal way
StarLight229
Been posting for a bit

Postby SquishySofty » Thu Jun 02, 2022 12:29 am

StarLight229 wrote:would be hot to win by digestion rather than beating his opponent the normal way

I do suggest like a "Grapple" system, where it's kind of like Pokémon's pokéball catch system, but with a twist.
So the lower the opponent's health, the greater chance that you'll "devour" the opponent. When you successfully devour the opponent, the battle doesn't just end there, the battle continues as normal as if the opponent takes poison damage overtime (Instead it's digestion damage). The downside is that the predator can't use any physical attacks, since the digestive system would take care of instead.

And just like the grapple system, the escape system is also the same as well: The lower the predator's health, the greater chance that the prey would escape out of there, making the predator become stunned for 1 turn, which they can't act.

Let me know if there's any changes to be made! :-D
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby StarLight229 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 6:46 am

SquishySofty wrote:
StarLight229 wrote:would be hot to win by digestion rather than beating his opponent the normal way

I do suggest like a "Grapple" system, where it's kind of like Pokémon's pokéball catch system, but with a twist.
So the lower the opponent's health, the greater chance that you'll "devour" the opponent. When you successfully devour the opponent, the battle doesn't just end there, the battle continues as normal as if the opponent takes poison damage overtime (Instead it's digestion damage). The downside is that the predator can't use any physical attacks, since the digestive system would take care of instead.

And just like the grapple system, the escape system is also the same as well: The lower the predator's health, the greater chance that the prey would escape out of there, making the predator become stunned for 1 turn, which they can't act.

Let me know if there's any changes to be made! :-D

The idea looks very good, i like it. I won't add it in the next update but in the future i'll do my best to put it into work
StarLight229
Been posting for a bit

Postby SquishySofty » Thu Jun 02, 2022 7:33 am

StarLight229 wrote:I won't add it in the next update but in the future i'll do my best to put it into work

Take your time though! I know how it's pretty time consuming when it comes to game-dev (Can confirm, since I did make a few games). ❤
For now, the only priority is to make use of the "Devour the defeated opponent" option at the end of the battle, so that the actual in-battle vore system will be later on whenever you have the chance.
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby StarLight229 » Thu Jun 09, 2022 3:07 pm

The next update is close by~
i only have to finish some drawings and then i'll be able to post the update
StarLight229
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to Vore game