SizePlay - Giantess game 01.24 Public version

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: SizePlay - Giantess game (V3 public version)

Postby lypo » Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:10 am

For me the very first cutscene In the maids room freezes.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Death12345 » Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:36 am

Aardvark wrote:Any vacuum cleaner content in it?

Not yet. There will be all kinds of things in the future though, vacuum cleaner included!

Dihydrogenperoxide wrote:can you add the option to skip cutscenes, I keep having the game freeze, and I have to do the first scene again, and again

There will be no freezes once I switch to RPGMaker MZ. Reason why it freezes is because MV is horrible at handling movies. Works like a charm in MZ though, so my goal now is to convert the game to MZ. I'm fixing stuff and reworking the code.

anirishnirvana wrote:
Dihydrogenperoxide wrote:can you add the option to skip cutscenes, I keep having the game freeze, and I have to do the first scene again, and again

Have you ever got past the first scene, or is the first scene the one that's freezing? There's a save point in your cage if so.

Yes, I can pass the scene. The reason why it freeze is because RPGMaker MV handles movies in this way. Movie starts -> Movie plays -> Movie "buffering" -> Movie starts from beginning. <- This is the problem right here. They fixed this in RPGMaker MZ.

Also, here is the save after first maid. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... xj5APPOTZR

lypo wrote:For me the very first cutscene In the maids room freezes.

Try using this save. It's after the maid https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... xj5APPOTZR.
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Postby Adelais » Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:54 am

I haven't been able to find the vore content in this update yet; can anyone direct me to it?
Adelais
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aardvark » Sat Sep 17, 2022 1:42 pm

Sweet :-)
Aardvark
Participator

Postby RayJay24 » Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:55 pm

where's clothing entrapment in v3?
RayJay24
New to the forum

Postby Death12345 » Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:23 am

Adelais wrote:I haven't been able to find the vore content in this update yet; can anyone direct me to it?

There is no oral vore in V3 only unbirth and CV. Unbirth is in middle of the map and CV is in upper left corner of the map.

Aardvark wrote:Sweet :-)

Thank you very much :D

RayJay24 wrote:where's clothing entrapment in v3?

Clothing entrapment in V3 is with annabelle (Red hair girl) in middle of the map where she puts you in her boots and takes a walk.
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Postby Adelais » Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:33 am

Thanks very much!
Adelais
Somewhat familiar

Postby wariodude128 » Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:31 pm

lypo wrote:For me the very first cutscene In the maids room freezes.

Yeah, me too. Right after the maid gets in a "better position". The camera moves over and all of a sudden everything stops moving and the music keeps going. I'm not one to lick feet, but you got a job to do.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby simpsoj » Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:47 pm

i like the potential with what you made
simpsoj
New to the forum

Postby Kernium » Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:10 am

The QTE segments are way too hard, does your stats increase the time you have for those? Because I haven't been able to complete even a single one.
I am The Eternal Hobbyist, doomed to have countless ideas but alas no way to make them come to fruition.
Kernium
Somewhat familiar

Postby Death12345 » Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:44 pm

simpsoj wrote:i like the potential with what you made

Thank you very much!

Kernium wrote:The QTE segments are way too hard, does your stats increase the time you have for those? Because I haven't been able to complete even a single one.

QTE scales with "Agility". If you have 0 agility, it is intentional design to be hard. When you have 6 agility for example, it will be harder to lose than to win. That being said, I made 0 agility QTE's a bit easier in version I will release soon.
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Re: SizePlay - Giantess game (Test V4 public version)

Postby Death12345 » Tue Oct 11, 2022 1:52 pm

Test version 4 has been released for free.
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Postby anirishnirvana » Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:18 pm

Unless it was changed in the last couple of hours, the zip file has an encryption password
anirishnirvana
Somewhat familiar

Postby killermeow » Wed Oct 12, 2022 2:54 am

anirishnirvana wrote:Unless it was changed in the last couple of hours, the zip file has an encryption password

Yeah, the link got updated with a version that isn't password protected, so you'll have to redownload.
Now, back to our scheduled lurking.
If I sound rude, I'm being blunt, likely because somebody did something stupid. I'm not the best at controlling it sometimes
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Death12345 » Wed Oct 12, 2022 3:09 pm

anirishnirvana wrote:Unless it was changed in the last couple of hours, the zip file has an encryption password

Yeah I was a bit stupid and forgot I had password... Fixed it fast, but not fast enough :O, sorry!
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Postby Death12345 » Sat Oct 29, 2022 6:06 pm

Sizeplay 10.2022 version has been released on patreon.

Changelog:

Aria daily route completed. About 220 new pictures.

Added new quest in neighbor base.

Added stomp minigame in Hisako house so you can earn JP (Timezone 2).

Fixed a few minor bugs.
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Re: SizePlay - Giantess game 09.22.04

Postby Death12345 » Mon Nov 14, 2022 5:37 pm

Public version 09.22.04 has been released!

You can read changelog on the first page.
Death12345
Somewhat familiar

Postby anirishnirvana » Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:37 pm

Wait, is this still V4?

Because I remember v3 being the MC as a tiny with a HUGE map, yet v4 stuck as a GTS with a TINY map.

Yet the Google link says v1.4... Is it the same?

EDIT: Most definitely different. I don't remember any succubi

EDIT 2: Seems interesting how you plan to work everything together. will leave the rest 'til I'm more sober
anirishnirvana
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aresbloodfang » Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:20 pm

bug report when in hisako's house after you survive the stomp minigame you can't leave or do anything that requires 2 strenght even though you have two strenght.
Aresbloodfang
Been posting for a bit

Postby Brendar » Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:19 pm

A couple of bugs I've run into:

In Hisako's House if you try to gather food on the table the following error occurs: Failed to load audio/bgm/03_March_of_the_Tiny_Soldier.ogg

If you switch to Sapphire and do unbirth, the screen goes black. The text box shows up and the avatar stays on the screen, but the rest of the screen remains black. The minigame still works as you can pick options and complete it. When selecting options during the unbirth minigame the face visuals will pop up for Sapphire.

Continuing to play after the unbirth bug, if the player goes back to tiny male and they enter Hisako's House the visual is of the unbirth minigame instead of inside the house.

If you enter Hisako's House with less than 2 strength there appears to be a softlock. I could not figure out a way to raise my strength to do the activities which require 2 strength or leave the house.

If you die to Rumi the minigame will still continue as if you had not died. If you get the pleasure to 100 the game will act as if you won and give you JP and bread crumbs. Immediately after receiving them the game over screen will pop up and ask if you want to resurrect.

A general note on the difficulty of Rumi - it feels like it is impossible to win against her. Using the 3 begs and not messing up the buttons to get fresh air, I can't seem to complete it. If I was able to rest and recover energy it should be possible, but so far 100% of the time when I try to rest she doesn't allow it and all it does is take my energy away.
Brendar
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game