Okurete Sumimasen Chapter 3 and retirement

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Okurete Sumimasen Chapter 3 and retirement

Postby taito » Tue May 03, 2022 2:13 pm

Hello everyone. Let me first say thank you for patients and all your support over the years. I am writing this to you because I have mixed news. On the positive end of things I am officially announcing that Okurete Sumimasen Chapter 3 will be completed. No word on a hard ETA but I've been spending a lot of my free time working on the game again. Which brings me to my next piece of news. My own mortality. I am not in the best of health and recent events have made me realize that I am not going to be around forever. As I thought of this I realized that my biggest regret would not be finishing what I started. Okurete NEEDS to finish...It DESERVES to be finished. I'm not going to get to do everything I had planned for it but it has to end. I'm getting all the main things done first...like story...cut scenes...battle mechanics. After all this I plan on going back and making all the game overs I missed...which is good because this gives me a chance to get ideas from all of you concerning such game over scenes.

So there it is. I AM going to finish this game or die trying. Progress will be a lot faster and smoother once I get out of this hole called Alcoholism. Thank you all for being so supportive over the years. I will post updates here as I have been doing on patreon. Thank you to all my patrons too.

town battle icon.png

castle vendor taken.png

castle vendor taken 2.png

blood.png

harpy preview.png
harpy preview.png (55.49 KiB) Viewed 42240 times
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Re: Okurete Sumimasen Chapter 3 and retirement

Postby reclusenutcase » Tue May 03, 2022 2:37 pm

I commend the ambition you have to tackle such an ambitious project. I'm sorry about the current events that you are dealing with though. A final chapter would be a pleasant surprise, but I would still advise you focus on you if the project becomes too strenuous. I see your updates on Patreon, and hope to keep supporting your work no matter what you intend on tackling.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby taito » Wed May 04, 2022 3:17 pm

reclusenutcase wrote:I commend the ambition you have to tackle such an ambitious project. I'm sorry about the current events that you are dealing with though. A final chapter would be a pleasant surprise, but I would still advise you focus on you if the project becomes too strenuous. I see your updates on Patreon, and hope to keep supporting your work no matter what you intend on tackling.

I appreciate your support. I'm going to post some more stuff here to get interest going again. It's probably been a long time since anyone other than me thought about the game. I need to do this for me though...and hopefully by the end of the journey others will enjoy it as well. ^_^
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby GrandMaru » Wed May 04, 2022 3:46 pm

Taito, I love your games and I've followed a lot of your work since I became interested in vore, but I'm more concerned about your health!

Are you going to be okay? Is it something you can improve by focusing on your health? Please take care of yourself!
GrandMaru
New to the forum

Postby mmmooo55 » Wed May 04, 2022 4:28 pm

Damn, super depressing to hear you're going through that, you've always been a huge influence on a ton of people in this community, and i wish the best for you.

that said, may you bless these unruly main characters with the most rancid, humiliating and gross fates you can think of! if you gotta take your frustration out on someone, might as well be someone who deserves it!
mmmooo55
Somewhat familiar

Postby taito » Wed May 04, 2022 5:34 pm

GrandMaru wrote:Taito, I love your games and I've followed a lot of your work since I became interested in vore, but I'm more concerned about your health!

Are you going to be okay? Is it something you can improve by focusing on your health? Please take care of yourself!

Not sure....but that's not the top of the list. I'm sure I can get myself back together and get my problems under control...but who knows how long that will take..or if I will be successful. So for the time being the main focus is finishing things up. Thanks for your kind words of support.

mmmooo55 wrote:Damn, super depressing to hear you're going through that, you've always been a huge influence on a ton of people in this community, and i wish the best for you.

that said, may you bless these unruly main characters with the most rancid, humiliating and gross fates you can think of! if you gotta take your frustration out on someone, might as well be someone who deserves it!

Oh there will no no shortage of rancid humiliating scenes for our heroes. ^_^ As far as what you said about the community, I know I haven't always conducted myself in the best way, but my intentions were always to share my work and get people involved. I hope that I have touched a few lives over the years.

Ok...stay posted everyone. More things to share as things progress. ^_^
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby Susuko » Wed May 04, 2022 5:34 pm

How do I download the game?
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby taito » Wed May 04, 2022 5:37 pm

Susuko wrote:How do I download the game?

Chapters 1&2 are currently available via this link.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t1zv7953v71nc ... n.rar?dl=0

thats the main game. You also have to have a RTP installed as well which is here...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8wbjp68cxbta2 ... e.rar?dl=0
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby Themastermushroom » Thu May 05, 2022 7:59 am

Wow, you put hard of this work, and you want retiring with a bang, and i can understand that, you done a great work over those years, even the last years was problematic, but now you try your best to give the perfect game and end with a smile, and that's a cool way to go out to the stage, with around of applause.

You have my support, and if you need help with enemies, sidequest to put, or anything, don't have fear to ask to us, we will help you a lot, you deserve it all the love you need.
Themastermushroom
Participator

Postby Susuko » Thu May 05, 2022 9:43 am

taito wrote:

thats the main game. You also have to have a RTP installed as well which is here...

You put the wrong links since I'm getting 404 error from both of them.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby taito » Thu May 05, 2022 10:30 am

Themastermushroom wrote:Wow, you put hard of this work, and you want retiring with a bang, and i can understand that, you done a great work over those years, even the last years was problematic, but now you try your best to give the perfect game and end with a smile, and that's a cool way to go out to the stage, with around of applause.

You have my support, and if you need help with enemies, sidequest to put, or anything, don't have fear to ask to us, we will help you a lot, you deserve it all the love you need.

Thank you for your kind words. I will give it my best shot.

Susuko wrote:
taito wrote:

You put the wrong links since I'm getting 404 error from both of them.

Dropbox is being weird...I can't seem to get anyone else access to those files.
I have uploaded to my google drive. Give these a shot.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VNIm1b ... sp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1biiCs7 ... sp=sharing
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby Susuko » Thu May 05, 2022 12:14 pm

Now google drive is being weird.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Susuko » Thu May 05, 2022 12:16 pm

It says that I need access.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby taito » Thu May 05, 2022 5:57 pm

Susuko wrote:It says that I need access.

Shit....I'll work on it and get back to you. I wonder how I shared this before. weird.
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby vmac » Fri May 06, 2022 10:13 am

loved all your games, I'm sure this one will be no different
vmac
Been posting for a bit

Postby mysta » Sat May 07, 2022 10:35 am

Good luck with the final chapter and everything else too! :-D
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby unwilling » Sun May 08, 2022 7:29 am

Im really glad to hear that you are working on one of my favorite games again but also really bummed out that you are not doing well. I have my fingers crossed for you that you can get through this and make a successful recovery.
unwilling
New to the forum

Postby taito » Mon May 09, 2022 6:18 am

unwilling wrote:Im really glad to hear that you are working on one of my favorite games again but also really bummed out that you are not doing well. I have my fingers crossed for you that you can get through this and make a successful recovery.

Thank you. Thank you everyone.
<div>Taito</div><br>
taito
---

Postby Terese1018 » Mon May 09, 2022 5:23 pm

glad your working on it again. hopefully in the future you'll get better soon. stay safe. and i know when this game comes out it'll be great.
Terese1018
New to the forum

Postby jasamprn » Sat May 14, 2022 11:31 am

Okurete Sumimasen 1 was like, a big chunck of why I'm even here on these forums~ <3
Twas neat, 'cus you could clear see an evolution of prefrences as the game advanced ;)

Best of luck with the recovery, ^-^
jasamprn
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Vore game