Datstrudel's Vore Games (DEVOURED FULL RELEASE)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Datstrudel's Vore Games (Vore Days Demo!)

Postby KryOLynX » Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:26 am

Vore Days was so good, can't wait for the alternate paths to be added, keep up the great work Datstrudel!!
KryOLynX
Been posting for a bit

Postby LordDantai » Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:37 am

Had a lot of fun with Vore Days was so excited when it dropped.
In the current game, is there a way to eat Susan, the Guidance Councillor. I see sprites in the game folder for her but can't trigger it in game. Is it going to be DLC?

Out of curiosity how do you plan to handle NG+?
LordDantai
Been posting for a bit

Postby Datstrudel » Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:01 am

KryOLynX wrote:Vore Days was so good, can't wait for the alternate paths to be added, keep up the great work Datstrudel!!

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed!

LordDantai wrote:Had a lot of fun with Vore Days was so excited when it dropped.
In the current game, is there a way to eat Susan, the Guidance Councillor. I see sprites in the game folder for her but can't trigger it in game. Is it going to be DLC?

Out of curiosity how do you plan to handle NG+?

Ive been working on it so long and there’s a lot of scenes, so I actually can’t remember if there is a scene where you eat her ^^; If there isn’t, there will be. As with the Vore club route, I planned on there being multiple side paths like that. So I’ll be adding more in the future likely.

New Game plus was going to be in this build, but I’ve made everyone wait for so long, I decided to just drop what I considered to be a complete build now. But new game plus is essentially, if you ate a bunch of girls, make the number go bigger for secret Pred scenes. Plus there’s variables for your endings, so if you got one of the Vore club endings, you would unlock a scene on day one or another day as well. It was a way to make playing multiple times more rewarding.

Then of course the side stories would also unlock scenes in the main story upon completion. I have big plans, but now I’d like a break from Vore days lol.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby KryOLynX » Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:50 am

Man your making this even more interesting with NG+, and I hope their will be more scenes with Susan and Grandma.
Ive been working on it so long and there’s a lot of scenes, so I actually can’t remember if there is a scene where you eat her If there isn’t, there will be. As with the Vore club route, I planned on there being multiple side paths like that. So I’ll be adding more in the future likely.

New Game plus was going to be in this build, but I’ve made everyone wait for so long, I decided to just drop what I considered to be a complete build now. But new game plus is essentially, if you ate a bunch of girls, make the number go bigger for secret Pred scenes. Plus there’s variables for your endings, so if you got one of the Vore club endings, you would unlock a scene on day one or another day as well. It was a way to make playing multiple times more rewarding.

Then of course the side stories would also unlock scenes in the main story upon completion. I have big plans, but now I’d like a break from Vore days lol.
KryOLynX
Been posting for a bit

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:53 pm

Damn! I was really looking forward to these games and you did not disappoint! I checked through all the script files and didn't find any Susan prey scenes :( Sorry Kryo. I agree though, really hoping for more Susan and Grandma content
hirakoshinji2
Participator

Postby Datstrudel » Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:41 pm

hirakoshinji2 wrote:Damn! I was really looking forward to these games and you did not disappoint! I checked through all the script files and didn't find any Susan prey scenes :( Sorry Kryo. I agree though, really hoping for more Susan and Grandma content

Looks like that’s the one I overlooked. Well, luckily I still have plenty of ideas to add to the game going forward.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FluffyNekos » Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:13 pm

I'm very hyped for all of these! I love your games!
FluffyNekos
Been posting for a bit

Postby Datstrudel » Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:48 pm

New Poll Available in regards to an RPG maker project!
http://www.strawpoll.me/46087368
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheEvilWithin » Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:28 am

Datstrudel wrote:New Poll Available in regards to an RPG maker project!

Are you thinking of working on another RPG maker project before even finishing a demo of the other?
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby umakeisee » Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:33 am

Heads up. Strawpoll.me is an impersonation, or possibly old version, of strawpoll.com. The .me version never works.
Artist previously known as yourface5672.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Datstrudel » Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:34 am

Souls6 wrote:
Datstrudel wrote:New Poll Available in regards to an RPG maker project!

Are you thinking of working on another RPG maker project before even finishing a demo of the other?

No, it’s the main one that’s been in progress for a little bit.

umakeisee wrote:Heads up. Strawpoll.me is an impersonation, or possibly old version, of strawpoll.com. The .me version never works.

Ah, I’ll redo the poll in the real one then, thanks for the heads up.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Susuko » Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:08 am

I played Vore Day second semester and found a misspelling.
I ate Jessica and her mother Jenifer but you spelled that the player survived Daisy and Emily.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby KryOLynX » Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:19 am

I played the horror game and I got to say, I did get jump scarred twice, that warning wasn't a lie, can't wait for the finished product
KryOLynX
Been posting for a bit

Postby Potatogggm » Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:21 pm

i'm in love with the teacher scene in Devoured, it's simply amazing. and vore days second semester ended better than what i had in mind.

i dont't know why but i feel like your writing is evolving, since before you followed the path of

- oh i want to be eaten

- ok

well, you still follow this path, but at least it have more charisma or something idk.

really cool games so far, but as i said before to you: don't push yourself too much, your games are already amazing and it would be totally fine if you pause it sometimes or even discontinuate these projects. your health is on first place
Potatogggm
Been posting for a bit

Postby Panzershark » Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:53 pm

Susuko wrote:I played Vore Day second semester and found a misspelling.
I ate Jessica and her mother [Jennifer] but you spelled that the player survived Daisy and Emily.

It might be more than a simple typo/misspelling, since when I got that, my game acted as if I had survived/eaten Daisy and her mom, and so Daisy disappeared as it acted like she was eaten. I had gone on the sleepover with Jessica however, so it was pretty weird.

Upon a replay of that route though, it made a little more sense of what the game must have thought happened. See if you eat Jessica before the sleepover can be proposed (unlocked by choosing to try to eat her after basketball) Daisy offers up the sleepover instead. Otherwise you go on the sleepover with Jessica like normal, with Daisy getting jealous. It seems like when you eat Jessica on the sleepover however, the game must have to tick the box of “was Jessica eaten” and so it thinks that since Jessica has been eaten, you must have gone on the sleepover with Daisy instead and gives dialogue relevant to that. This is of course, disregarding that the whole reason Jessica was eaten in that timeline was because of going on the sleepover with Jessica and Jennifer.

Thus as a result of eating someone on Jessica’s sleepover, but the game thinking Jessica was already gone, it thinks Daisy was eaten on the sleepover instead of Jessica and/or Jennifer, and poofs Daisy out of existence. Pretty weird huh? If you don’t eat anyone, and get the random event of “just a normal breakfast” the game carries on as normal though.

So with that out of the way it seems like there is some funny game logic at play in that scenario, but it probably is an easy fix. It appears to be more than just a simple typo though, so I just wanted to get that out there.
Hello there! For those interested here is the current listing for my bots for C.AI:
viewtopic.php?p=2984781#p2984781
Panzershark
Participator

Postby Datstrudel » Sun Jun 26, 2022 3:11 pm

Susuko wrote:I played Vore Day second semester and found a misspelling.
I ate Jessica and her mother Jenifer but you spelled that the player survived Daisy and Emily.

Oh god the sleepover was a nightmare to script and I thought I had it all clear! Ok gonna have to fix that lol. Thanks for pointing that out.

Panzershark wrote:It might be more than a simple typo/misspelling, since when I got that, my game acted as if I had survived/eaten Daisy and her mom, and so Daisy disappeared as it acted like she was eaten. I had gone on the sleepover with Jessica however, so it was pretty weird.

Upon a replay of that route though, it made a little more sense of what the game must have thought happened. See if you eat Jessica before the sleepover can be proposed (unlocked by choosing to try to eat her after basketball) Daisy offers up the sleepover instead. Otherwise you go on the sleepover with Jessica like normal, with Daisy getting jealous. It seems like when you eat Jessica on the sleepover however, the game must have to tick the box of “was Jessica eaten” and so it thinks that since Jessica has been eaten, you must have gone on the sleepover with Daisy instead and gives dialogue relevant to that. This is of course, disregarding that the whole reason Jessica was eaten in that timeline was because of going on the sleepover with Jessica and Jennifer.

Thus as a result of eating someone on Jessica’s sleepover, but the game thinking Jessica was already gone, it thinks Daisy was eaten on the sleepover instead of Jessica and/or Jennifer, and poofs Daisy out of existence. Pretty weird huh? If you don’t eat anyone, and get the random event of “just a normal breakfast” the game carries on as normal though.

So with that out of the way it seems like there is some funny game logic at play in that scenario, but it probably is an easy fix. It appears to be more than just a simple typo though, so I just wanted to get that out there.

More or less, yeah, that's what it looks like may have happened. I spent like 6 hours trying to get that whole scenario to be, well, not broken. Guess it needed another bit of tweaking.

KryOLynX wrote:I played the horror game and I got to say, I did get jump scarred twice, that warning wasn't a lie, can't wait for the finished product

I was so worried about if I made it too scary, but I'm such a horror nut that I was like, "this is a vore horror game...I should make it more than just ghosts eat people, I wanna actually give tension." Upon scaring myself a few times when I forgot where the scares were, I decided the warning was necessary. Feel free in future updates though to say, "Hey Datstrudel, this may have been a bit too far, let's tone it down a bit." Because I sure do have plans for making the game more disturbing.

Potatogggm wrote:i'm in love with the teacher scene in Devoured, it's simply amazing. and vore days second semester ended better than what i had in mind.

i dont't know why but i feel like your writing is evolving, since before you followed the path of

- oh i want to be eaten

- ok

well, you still follow this path, but at least it have more charisma or something idk.

really cool games so far, but as i said before to you: don't push yourself too much, your games are already amazing and it would be totally fine if you pause it sometimes or even discontinuate these projects. your health is on first place

Thanks! I was hoping my writing was improving. The writing for Vore days was sort of meant to be...well, simple. Zikik did a great job capturing a world where this was just normal. I liked the feel and tried to mimic it in my fan game. Still, in games like Vore Hero and Devoured, I hope they have different vibes.

Devoured is meant to be a world like ours. Vore isn't real, which is why our character in that is still scared even though it's her fantasy. I want the character to feel confused about what's going on. It's still a horrific scenario, and I want to remind the player that this isn't what the MC wanted. I hope that you all like where the story goes in chapter 2 and going forward. I think 3 chapters will be the length, but who knows. I know what is going to happen, it's just a matter of mapping, writing and adding more death scenes.

Also, thanks for the concern regarding my health. I promise I won't push myself. I'm actually in a better place mentally than I was a year ago. So my creative juices are flowing better, which I why I have so many games being worked on. But I'll always be very honest about where games are at and how soon I think they'll come out. Anytime anyone asks, I'll be 100% honest about how I feel about that project.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RealZikik » Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:13 pm

Really liked what you have so far in Second Semester. It is a little weird not having any nudity after the original did, but I understand why there isn't any at all. There were a few issues, like some typos. Also, if you make Karin eat Kloe or tell Karin to give herself to Kloe, they'll both still be in the club later, even though one of them should have been digested. It was a little sad that some characters didn't get much screen time, like Sophia and Vera. Also, I found it a bit odd that Second Semester had mostly the same classes as the first game, but history was missing? Anyways, can't wait for the rest of the content.
RealZikik
Participator

Postby Susuko » Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:36 am

I played the Horror demo as well and it wasn't that scary at all unless you never watched horror movies before.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Datstrudel » Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:06 am

RealZikik wrote:Really liked what you have so far in Second Semester. It is a little weird not having any nudity after the original did, but I understand why there isn't any at all. There were a few issues, like some typos. Also, if you make Karin eat Kloe or tell Karin to give herself to Kloe, they'll both still be in the club later, even though one of them should have been digested. It was a little sad that some characters didn't get much screen time, like Sophia and Vera. Also, I found it a bit odd that Second Semester had mostly the same classes as the first game, but history was missing? Anyways, can't wait for the rest of the content.

Lots of typos I plan on fixing lol. And yeah, I followed your game’s schedule just to make it feel familiar. I do plan on giving Vera and Sophia more content in future updates.

Also a lot of logic to fix as well. Thanks for playing it Zikik!

Susuko wrote:I played the Horror demo as well and it wasn't that scary at all unless you never watched horror movies before.

I just know horror isn’t for some people, so I put the warning. Better safe than sorry. Also, future updates I do plan to try and add more scares, so this was a preemptive choice as well.

I figured some people would not be bothered by the jump scares though.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby InuyashalovesKagome » Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:56 am

Yeah I've played Vorerror too and its not too bad in terms of jump scares, I will say the grinning faces on the roofs of some of the rooms are creepy.
InuyashalovesKagome
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game