One-Inch (A text adventure RPG) Latest Version: b0.061

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

One-Inch (A text adventure RPG) Latest Version: b0.061

Postby Giga » Tue Apr 05, 2022 12:51 pm

NOTE: The quest version of this game is being discontinued. A new version is being built from the ground up with a different more versatile game engine. See my patreon post about it here. To keep track of progress in the early stages, join our discord.

One inch is a text adventure game built using the Quest 5.8 engine. It is highly modified and includes mechanics such as turn-based battles, item crafting, quests, hand-drawn sprites, and 3d rendered images that further provide immersion during exploration and story-telling scenes. I'm also working on potentially adding in ambient music/sound effects, but this is a stretch goal. The story so far is centered around a group of giantess women who have set up a magical resort hotel where other woman can come and play with a countless number of tinies who have found themselves lured and now trapped on the resort. You play as one of these tinies who tries to navigate the perilous terrain to try and find a way to escape the resort.

Updated 4/24/23, v0.06+

All major changes are listed in the changelog.

I plan on releasing more public 0.06+ updates as I work on fixing known bugs and whatever bugs players report. So, yeah, this first beta is a bit rough, I apologize, but I couldn't wait any longer to release something. Because of this, I do not recommend attempting a full playthrough of this first beta unless you're hunting for bugs. You can access a lot of the new content under the Chapter Select screen.

Join our discord!
Follow me on twitter!

Screenshots:
Spoiler: show

ss56.png

ss4.png

ss1.png

Annalise_Climb0_Barefeet.png

AnnasPlateScene_4.png

Endo_Stomach_01.png

GwenAttacks7.png

Olivia_PantyStuff1.png

Joanne_Bar5.png

Stephanie_Bath0.png

Download 0.061
Mega
Google Drive
In order to play any version of this game from 0.03 onward, you will have to download and install Quest as the game has become too large to host on textadventures.co.uk

Cheat codes:

Current as of Beta Version 0.06+

Each of these codes is preceded by "debug" and a space:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~Player Related~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"name"
Allows the player to change their name.

"gender"
Changes player object gender.

"dam"
reduces player hp by a random number from 1 to 6. No text display

"level up"
Levels up the player by one level

"hero"
Sets player object level to 99

"heal"
Completely heals HP and Stamina to max

"heal vigor"
Completely heals Vigor to max

"ailment"
Can give the player any ailment/buff. Will request the in game name for ailment. If entered incorrectly, a persistent error message will stay with the player forever.

"clean"
Lets the player choose to be perfectly clean or filthy.

"tp"
Allows you to teleport anywhere so long as you know a locations code name.

"teleport"
gives you a list of predetermined common locations that you can choose to teleport to.

"giveMoney"
Gives the player +100 money

"money"
Gives the player +10,000 Skevols

"giveItem"
Allows the player to spawn in any item so long as you know the code name. If it's a stackable item, you will be given 5x of it. If it's a non-stackable item, you will be given 1 of it.

"items"
Provides a list of all available items for the player to spawn in. Will ask you how many of said item you wish to spawn in.

"gear"
Allows the player to summon sets of gear quickly and easily.

"cornhead"
Gives the player the full corn gear set.

"torch"
Gives the player 5x Torches, 10x Fabric, 10x Oil, and 1x Sparker.

"burnout"
Set all torches in player object's inventory to have 0 fuel.

"giveAntidote"
Gives the player +5 antidote

"giveRope"
Gives the player +5 rope

"unlock pearls"
Gives the player 5x Home Scrolls and 5x Ruby Pearls and unlocks the use of Ruby Pearls

"tickler"
gives the player 1x Feather Duster, 1x, Palm Frond, and 1x Golden Palm Frond

"drop inventory"
Drops entire player object inventory.

"kys"
Kills the player.

"craft master"
Unlocks crafting recipes for Thread, Fabric, and Rope.

"deaths"
Increases the hidden death counter for the player object.

"gridCoords"
Prints the player's map coordinates.

"hookshot"
Gives the player the Hook Shot tool, 10x Fire Powder, and 10x Rope.

"old man"
Set the player stamina and vigor to 1.

"sleep"
Allows the player to sleep anywhere.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~Troops and Battle Related~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"disableRandomTroops"
Toggles between disabling/enabling all random encounters. Note, if you go through an event that uses this global flag, it will change.

"kae"
If used during a battle, it will automatically kill all enemies on screen.

"run"
Allows you to auto run from any battle.

"battleTable"
Print game.fullBattleTable

"determineTroops"
Runs game.pov.parent script, "determineTroops"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~NPC Management~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"patron"
generates a random patron NPC

"shitpost"
generates a random Shitpost NPC

"rare npc"
generates a random rare NPC

"add to team"
Allows you to enter the code name of any npc to add them to your team. Only applies to nonRandom NPCs. Is verry BUGGY, especially when adding NPCs to your team that weren't designed to be able to be on your team. Try at your own risk.

"remove from team"
Allows you to enter the code name of any npc to remove them from your team. Only applies to nonRandom NPCs.

"kill elos"
Kills E'los.

"memories"
Allows the player to add or remove memories so long as you know what Memories count as achievements. (See the achievements list in the Stats menu for all possible memories)

"bobs"
Gives Rene four memories; Lil Stank, Nearly Ass-assassinated, The Polity Tiny, and Breast Obsessed.

"aware"
Sets all giant's awareness to 100%

"zero aware"
Sets ALL giants' awareness to 0.

"allIntro"
Sets every giant in the game's "introduced" flag to TRUE.

"affection"
Allows the player to alter the affection of any giant in the game.

"mood"
Allows the player to alter any giant's mood.

"speall breaker"
Allows you to flip the "spellBroken" boolean to TRUE for any applicable giantess. This action cannot be reversed and only applies to giantess who have this portion currently scripted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~Event Initiation~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*These codes will bring you to an event and start it. They may very likely break your game.

"nom"
Teleports you into Annalise's mouth

"tod"
Initiates the truth or dare bit between Tina and Nemara.

"ps"
Initiatiates Olivia's panty stuff/insertion scene.

"tina"
Initiaties Tina event.

"skip j"
Skips the Joanne and Stephanie introduction scene.

"steph"
Runs the script that takes you to Steph's room for the first time.

"steph2"
Runs a script related to final steph quest.

"JaSH win"
Runs the script that plays at the end of the Joanne and Stephanie final event.

"jo chair"
Initiates Joanne's relaxed in chair body exploration event

"hungry olivia"
Set Olivia's stats and flags to make her much, MUCH more likely to vore you when she catches you.

"testPantryRaid"
Sets up the pantry raid quest. Only works before Chapter 2.

"homestead"
Gives the player 1x Work Hammer, 20x Wood, and 10x Nuts and Bolts.

"gates"
Activates phase gates.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~Technical~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"devmode"
Toggles between devmode = TRUE/FALSE

"cinematic"
Allows the player to toggle between cinematic screen ON/OFF.

"runScript"
Used to test buggy scripts. It's useless unless you know how to manually edit the game file. Quickhand for testing specific scripts.

"script"
Allows the player to run any script so long as you know the object reference as well as the script name.

"objectChildren"
gives you a list of child objects related to the input object you provide.

"lr"
Prints the code name of the last room the player object was in.

"tr"
Prints the code name of the current room the player object is in.

"all items"
Prints a list of all items in the game.

"all objects"
Prints a list of all game objects.

"set time"
Allows the player to choose the time of day.

"add time"
Allows the player to skip ahead a set number of phases of the days, which can stack into multiple days.

"skip"
Gives a predetermined list of potential narrative points to skip to with a warning about breaking the game if you should do so.

"ge"
Only works during giant events. Allows the player to manipulate the boss bar.

"gez end"
Fills the progress bar of any giant event up to 100%. The event will end upon the next turn.

"roomAudio"
Plays the curret room audio.

"fadeAudio"
Fades current audio. (may not work anymore)

"stop all sound"
Stops all sound

"locked recipes"
unlocks all locked recipes

"sound"
Toggles between sound ON/OFF (inludes ambients/sound effect/music)

"activate quest"
Will activate any quest so long as you know its code name

"complete quest"
Will complete any quest so long as you know its code name

"glyph"
Should activate all glyphs and make them accessible (May not work correctly)

"whistle"
Runs the blow whistle script, even if the player has no whistle in their inventory.

Changelog
b-0.061
- QOL: When fighting only one enemy, selecting attack will automatically select that one enemy
- QOL: Auto Attack option added in battle. All allies will attack the first enemy to the left with a single click
- Fixed issue with doors being broken, disallowing passage through them
- Removed some dev notes which were exclusive to the alpha
- Fixed some oddities when starting from Chapter 3 (player now has full hp/stamina, removed lint gear, etc)
- Fixed a bug causing the boolean giant_Stephanie.introduced to not flip to TRUE upon meeting her the first time
- Nerfed Boat Keys
- Changed some syntax and grammar fixes with search commands
- New images "JaSH_Sleep0", "JaSH_Sleep1", "JaSH_Sleep2", and "JaSH_Sleep3" added
- Fixed bug causing errors to be thrown when getting reward items for completing giant events
- Fixed bug causing enemies with deathAttacks to occasionally counter and lock the player in an inescapable loop
- Fixed bug causing the ailment "Soften" to throw errors in battle
- Fixed bug preventing player from exiting the Oak Tree
- Fixed bug that would obliterate map if you selected to go "in" to the oak tree from the compass buttons
- Rearranged UI (Hygiene is now displayed in the stats menu, Vigor is separate from the rest of the stats, Ally's levels and titles are displayed in the UI)
- New song for under the patio and any other future underground areas

b-0.060
- All new interactions with Stephanie and Joanne ranging from vore, foot play, mouth play, insertion, anal vore, and more.
- New story elements and NPCs
- More areas to explore including the Second Floor, Rec Room, Pool area, Lockers, and Gym
- More items and craftables
- Fluff weapons have been greatly expanded
- Giant Events have been given a needed makeover (Some older giant events are currently aesthetically broken)
- Some QOL adjustments (Faster time transition, faster moving transitions between doors, healing items recover more status effects making them more useful, fast travel between 'phase gates', etc.)
- Experimental sounds and music have been added (these can be turned on/off in the game options menu in your stats screen)

b-0.052
- Began working on attempts at optimization
- Nerfed mole crickets
- Fixed problems with orb weaver enemies being completely broken
- Fixed bug that would allow you to cheese exp and money rewards from battles
- More battle fixes and optimizations
- Fixed some bugs with Tina's events not showing correct background pics
- Fixed some other minor bugs pointed out by patrons
- Wrapped up some loose ends with Joanne's content (minimal additions)

b-0.051
- Updated OneInchQLib.aslx from 004 to 005 (forgot to do this for the release of 0.050, causing some issues)
- Fixed some bugs with the text prompt being incomplete when a giantess disarms you and tosses or stashes your gear somewhere
- Created a check to prevent an error being thrown under certain climbing circumstances
- Fixed a bug where alternative recipes to craft things wouldn't work (i.e., wool for yarn instead, molasses for sap. etc.)
- Fixed a bug causing the sleep option for beds to not function properly
- Fixed a bug with Gwen spitting the player out
- Fixed potential softlock during intro where you could harvest things during a cut-scene and brick the game unintentionally

b-0.050
- More interactions and giantess content
- Improved battle UI
- Added enemy sprites (Big thanks to Garrisen for his wonderful artwork)
- Huge improvements to general HUD thanks to Ntarldgecst
- Added more scene, background, and event images
- Introduced Khalia, Joanne, Stephanie, and others as official giantess characters
- Fleshed out main story
- More items
- More enemies
- More dungeons
- More quests
- More vore
- More crush

b-0.045
- Fixed Harvest bug on olivia's skirt
- Fixed the bench on the veranda potentially softlocking the player
- Removed the follow me option for Finnus
- Fixed bug during insertion events breaking the whole game
- Created a functioning debug room with all crafting equipment available inside
- Fixed a major bug affecting the cost of ingredients during crafting
Last edited by Giga on Wed May 24, 2023 4:01 pm, edited 19 times in total.
Giga
New to the forum

Re: One-Inch (A text adventure RPG) Latest Version: b0.044

Postby Eka » Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:22 pm

As far as I know, this is a real game, and the discord is also actually about the game and looks mostly safe to join with most likely real humans in it.
Eka
Administrator

Postby Skeiron » Tue Apr 05, 2022 4:14 pm

I was sad when Elsa's Motel was discontinued. It is nice to see that the spirit lives on in this new game :-D
I played this for quite a few hours before when it was still in version b-0.03. One feature I hope can get introduced (or is already introduced?) is the option to carry over saves between versions. As far as I am aware there was no way in b-0.03 to do this and it made me not want to invest too much time into it, knowing that everything was still under active development.
As for the game itself I did enjoy it a lot. Looking forward to seeing where the development takes it.
"We're all lying in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" -Oscar Wilde

"Remember that life is better than it seems"
Skeiron
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Giga » Tue Apr 05, 2022 4:29 pm

Skeiron wrote:I was sad when Elsa's Motel was discontinued. It is nice to see that the spirit lives on in this new game :-D
I played this for quite a few hours before when it was still in version b-0.03. One feature I hope can get introduced (or is already introduced?) is the option to carry over saves between versions. As far as I am aware there was no way in b-0.03 to do this and it made me not want to invest too much time into it, knowing that everything was still under active development.
As for the game itself I did enjoy it a lot. Looking forward to seeing where the development takes it.

An attempt was made at creating a save transfer system. Unfortunately the bugs were too much and we decided the time investment wasn't worth it. Quest is quite a limiting platform not really designed for a project of this scale and well, that seems to be the biggest problem we've had. In future versions we'll be incorporating the ability to jump to chapter points instead of having to start from the beginning, but I agree it's a band-aid to the problem.
Giga
New to the forum

Postby Halowinner » Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:30 pm

Is the vore only ov or is there other types? Because i played this before and only found ov it a very good game just curious if there is other vore types? well i just mean havent found the insertion stuff that why i was asking
Halowinner
Participator

Postby Kernium » Wed Apr 06, 2022 8:15 am

It's rare to find Quest games this complex, it's a nice change of pace. :D
I am The Eternal Hobbyist, doomed to have countless ideas but alas no way to make them come to fruition.
Kernium
Somewhat familiar

Postby calin22 » Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:17 pm

Halowinner wrote:Is the vore only ov or is there other types? Because i played this before and only found ov it a very good game just curious if there is other vore types? well i just mean havent found the insertion stuff that why i was asking

There's anal and vaginal insertion, as well as some foot content if that's your thing.
EAT ME, FIGHT ME, GIVE ME A HUG!!!
calin22
Somewhat familiar

Postby nukers1 » Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:08 am

Will there be futa or cv in the future?
nukers1
Somewhat familiar

Postby Giga » Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:51 am

nukers1 wrote:Will there be futa or cv in the future?

No, sorry.

Kernium wrote:It's rare to find Quest games this complex, it's a nice change of pace. :D

Thanks! We really wanted to stand out from the crowd ^^
Giga
New to the forum

Postby Vizix » Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:38 pm

It's pretty interesting but I have no idea what to do haha. I'm starving and filthy in some crevice in the mansion.
Vizix
Participator

Postby Giga » Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:23 am

Vizix wrote:It's pretty interesting but I have no idea what to do haha. I'm starving and filthy in some crevice in the mansion.

haha, it do be like that sometimes. Currently, all quests and story are kind of handed to you from NPCs in Sanctuary. You can sleep, eat, craft, and even take a shower in sanctuary. There are other settlements planned, but for now it's mostly just the one.
Giga
New to the forum

Re: One-Inch (A text adventure RPG) Latest Version: b0.045

Postby Giga » Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:10 pm

Hope the double post is okay.

The final public beta for 0.04 has been posted. See changelog for details. Moving forward, another public release will not be made for atleast two months. Previews of 0.05 will be available to patrons.
Giga
New to the forum

Postby The_Prof » Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:44 pm

well it's nice enough to just explore around so far. Still finding out how to do things like climbing past the tape on that one girl's ankle.
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby Kernium » Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:46 pm

Nice update! The insertion events were quite messy before this, It's nice that it's fixed!
I am The Eternal Hobbyist, doomed to have countless ideas but alas no way to make them come to fruition.
Kernium
Somewhat familiar

Postby Giga » Wed May 25, 2022 12:45 am

Hey! I took a couple weeks off after this last update. I was busy with work and a big move from one city to another, but now things are up and running again and I have some exciting new updates to share! We are currently working on updating the UI, adding monster sprites to normal battles, as well as adding more general content! You can see our latest public post on patreon for more details and some screenshots of new features to come.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/66861073

Also...

Kernium wrote:Nice update! The insertion events were quite messy before this, It's nice that it's fixed!

Thanks! I know a lot of events were just an absolute mess before with a ton of unfinished endings leading nowhere. :x

The_Prof wrote:well it's nice enough to just explore around so far. Still finding out how to do things like climbing past the tape on that one girl's ankle.

More is coming! But
that ankle tape probably isn't gonna change, being a story element and all! ;)
Giga
New to the forum

Postby Aickavon12 » Sat May 28, 2022 9:16 am

any tips/guides for scenes/avoiding starving to death. The starvation mechanic is really killing me cause it's hard to traverse in the game
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby Giga » Sun May 29, 2022 9:36 am

Aickavon12 wrote:any tips/guides for scenes/avoiding starving to death. The starvation mechanic is really killing me cause it's hard to traverse in the game

Sure! There actually isn't really a starvation/hunger mechanic. I didn't want to include a strict hunger-survival mechanic s I thought that would be cumbersome. What took its place is more like an energy-system. Stamina can be recovered quickly and is also used up quickly. Vigor, however, takes much more effort to recover. Vigor slowly depletes throughout your day. Something along the lines of -1% for every 7 actions you take(moving, fighting, climbing, etc. But not looking at things or speaking). If you have slept in a while, it will decrease faster. You can see how long it's been since the last time you slept by checking your stats screen. It's best to avoid doing anything that depletes your vigor outside of its natural depletion rate. You can eat to recover some vigor in a pinch, but ultimately, the best way to recover vigor is by sleeping. You can find a free bed in sanctuary in the bastion barracks, but outside of that you'll likely have to pay for a room to access a bed. This isn't usually a big concern as the map is rather restricted to a small area atm. As it expands, there will be more communities of tinies you come across who will usually let you rent a room, like a typical rpg inn, where you can sleep to recover vigor and shower to recover hygiene.

There's also the ability to craft your own bed using a work hammer. Though that mechanic is an early WIP with the plan of eventually allowing the player to build their own bases in the future that they can teleport to as they please, store items, and instruct allies to shelter at.
Giga
New to the forum

Postby Aickavon12 » Sun May 29, 2022 8:49 pm

Giga wrote:
Aickavon12 wrote:any tips/guides for scenes/avoiding starving to death. The starvation mechanic is really killing me cause it's hard to traverse in the game

Sure! There actually isn't really a starvation/hunger mechanic. I didn't want to include a strict hunger-survival mechanic s I thought that would be cumbersome. What took its place is more like an energy-system. Stamina can be recovered quickly and is also used up quickly. Vigor, however, takes much more effort to recover. Vigor slowly depletes throughout your day. Something along the lines of -1% for every 7 actions you take(moving, fighting, climbing, etc. But not looking at things or speaking). If you have slept in a while, it will decrease faster. You can see how long it's been since the last time you slept by checking your stats screen. It's best to avoid doing anything that depletes your vigor outside of its natural depletion rate. You can eat to recover some vigor in a pinch, but ultimately, the best way to recover vigor is by sleeping. You can find a free bed in sanctuary in the bastion barracks, but outside of that you'll likely have to pay for a room to access a bed. This isn't usually a big concern as the map is rather restricted to a small area atm. As it expands, there will be more communities of tinies you come across who will usually let you rent a room, like a typical rpg inn, where you can sleep to recover vigor and shower to recover hygiene.

There's also the ability to craft your own bed using a work hammer. Though that mechanic is an early WIP with the plan of eventually allowing the player to build their own bases in the future that they can teleport to as they please, store items, and instruct allies to shelter at.

sleeping to recover vigor is actually super useful. I just thought I was starving and made really dumb decisions to try to avoid vigor loss and would end up dying to a bug or a giantess. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby CaliTea » Mon May 30, 2022 9:50 am

The perfect text adventure doesn't exi- :O
Lorem ipsum dolor vorare
CaliTea
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jackamoco22 » Mon May 30, 2022 9:30 pm

I am having trouble with the phone pin for Tina's phone, has anyone figured that out yet? I know it has 1, 4, and 8 in it but in a 4 digit lock combo that leaves a load of different possible options. If there is anywhere you can find some sort of hint for it please, guide me!!!
Jackamoco22
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Vore game