Daughter, Darling, Dinner (0.3.4) VERSION (0.4.0) ON SUBSTAR

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who is your favorite daughter!? Winner will be the focus of the next update after Maron

Sarah
25%
Samantha
31%
Melanie
19%
Risa
25%

Total votes : 126

Re: Daughter, Darling, Dinner (Demo) 04/04/22

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Fri Apr 08, 2022 9:23 pm

hirakoshinji2 wrote:
Ryan-Drakel wrote:You know a thought occured to me...

Will there be "Internal Views" of prey as they squirm, masturbate or even pleasure one another if it's multiprey?

I've played around with the idea of including internals. But it takes a few more steps so updates would come out much less frequently. If enough people understand that and still want internals I'll add them. As for sex, we'll see. I'm very limited in what I can do in kisekae 2.

Well you know what they say....
Ryan-Drakel
---

Re: Daughter, Darling, Dinner (0.0.1) 18/04/22

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Mon Apr 18, 2022 5:39 pm

New update! Check out my poll if you want to help decide the focus of day 3. Day 2 will focus on Tammy's birthday
hirakoshinji2
Participator

Postby umakeisee » Mon Apr 18, 2022 6:47 pm

There's an issue with the variables. If you haven't eaten your daughter, you'll keep getting an unknown variable error. I'd add = True to your if statements to see if that fixes it.
Artist previously known as yourface5672.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dotsu » Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:46 pm

Interesting an update. I must now investigate comrades. liked the demo cant wait to see where the story goes.

I am someone that wonders if there is a route where you eat everyone.
Матрешка!

I am Dotsu your local thigh addict.
Dotsu
Participator

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:25 pm

umakeisee wrote:There's an issue with the variables. If you haven't eaten your daughter, you'll keep getting an unknown variable error. I'd add = True to your if statements to see if that fixes it.

Don't know too much about renpy atm. The variable is set to false at the begining at that seems to work fine unless you're using saves from an old version. Not sure how to make old saves compatible. I tries adding = True and it gave me an error I didn't know how to fix. So this was my work around
hirakoshinji2
Participator

Postby umakeisee » Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:40 pm

I wouldn't think old save files would be an issue, but that solved it. Strange. Anyways, great update. Do you do the Kisekae modeling yourself?
Artist previously known as yourface5672.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby kingbot20 » Mon Apr 18, 2022 11:45 pm

Will there be an option to play as the mom in future updates?
kingbot20
New to the forum

Postby daeway » Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:03 am

I'm with kingbot, I'd luv to play as a female apex, especially a mother!
daeway
Participator

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:01 am

umakeisee wrote:I wouldn't think old save files would be an issue, but that solved it. Strange. Anyways, great update. Do you do the Kisekae modeling yourself?

I trhink it's because the variable didn't exist in the old version and you need to pass by the variable saying false in game for it to take. Since it's at the beginning you have to begin from the start to set the variable to false. I tried putting the variable in a separate rpy file but that cause it to be set to false even after choosing the path that sets it to true. I have so little clue what renpy's deal is :? . And yes I do all the Kisekae modeling
hirakoshinji2
Participator

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:09 am

daeway wrote:

I'm with kingbot, I'd luv to play as a female apex, especially a mother!

As I mentioned once before the game is very focused around Jack being male. Rewriting the game to have the option to have a female mc would be to big an undertaking at the moment and I want to focus on making the game before modding it. And adding a path for Hannah to be the mc would be making a whole new game. I'm not against it but making this game will take a lot of time so getting around to this will be far in the future. I mentioned earlier why I chose a male mc and I know there are people who've been looking for a decent male mc game like vore days that haven't been getting much love, so I want to make a game for people like us before I make another female mc game
hirakoshinji2
Participator

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:05 am

Aside from the massive game-ending error when ya talk to the librarian WITHOUT Eating risa, I'm loving it so far, you're keeping it humorous and that's rare. Especially with the animations that go on. Keep it up! This is perfection! XD
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Tue Apr 19, 2022 3:50 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:Aside from the massive game-ending error when ya talk to the librarian WITHOUT Eating risa, I'm loving it so far, you're keeping it humorous and that's rare. Especially with the animations that go on. Keep it up! This is perfection! XD

Yeah I mentioned before the game isn't compatible with old saves. It causes errors because I've added new variables that weren't in the old game so they aren't being tracked by the old saves. But thank you for the compliment! It means a lot to me that people enjoy the game because I spend so much of my free time on it. Some comments make me feel that's going to waste. It's comments like yours that keep me working on this
hirakoshinji2
Participator

Postby homer127112 » Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:20 pm

Interested to see where this is going, great stuff so far.
homer127112
New to the forum

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Wed Apr 20, 2022 1:41 pm

hirakoshinji2 wrote:Yeah I mentioned before the game isn't compatible with old saves. It causes errors because I've added new variables that weren't in the old game so they aren't being tracked by the old saves. But thank you for the compliment! It means a lot to me that people enjoy the game because I spend so much of my free time on it. Some comments make me feel that's going to waste. It's comments like yours that keep me working on this

Uhhhhhh.... I didn't load an old save.... I started new.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:43 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:
hirakoshinji2 wrote:Yeah I mentioned before the game isn't compatible with old saves. It causes errors because I've added new variables that weren't in the old game so they aren't being tracked by the old saves. But thank you for the compliment! It means a lot to me that people enjoy the game because I spend so much of my free time on it. Some comments make me feel that's going to waste. It's comments like yours that keep me working on this

....I am le confused. No one else had this problem. Did you get a crash report you could send me?
hirakoshinji2
Participator

Postby Znonymous » Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:18 pm

Well.. this was interesting and quite fun. Tho that family.. hah.

Hope there's options to boost some bustlines in the future. That could be very fun to. But its just day 1 right now?
Znonymous
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:20 pm

hirakoshinji2 wrote:
Ryan-Drakel wrote:

....I am le confused. No one else had this problem. Did you get a crash report you could send me?

Deleted all the saves, started anew... yeah apparently that was the problem. Oops!
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:35 pm

Znonymous wrote:Well.. this was interesting and quite fun. Tho that family.. hah.

Hope there's options to boost some bustlines in the future. That could be very fun to. But its just day 1 right now?

Still working on day 1 actually. Turns out making a game is more time consuming than I thought
hirakoshinji2
Participator

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:37 pm

Uhhhhhh.... I didn't load an old save.... I started new.[/quote]
....I am le confused. No one else had this problem. Did you get a crash report you could send me?[/quote]
Deleted all the saves, started anew... yeah apparently that was the problem. Oops![/quote]
Your good. Just glad my game isn't broken :-D
hirakoshinji2
Participator

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Fri Apr 22, 2022 6:02 am

hirakoshinji2 wrote:
Znonymous wrote:Well.. this was interesting and quite fun. Tho that family.. hah.

Still working on day 1 actually. Turns out making a game is more time consuming than I thought

Here's hoping we actually get to swallow down some enhanced bustlines! Goodness those girls would last ages in a belly with such a set of curves.
but if they remain 100% preds then I will be disappointed. TT.TT
Ryan-Drakel
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game