Shrink Island: Unbirth-Centered RPG [V0.0.4] (5/28/2022)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Shrink Island: Unbirth-Centered RPG [V0.0.2a] (New Disco

Postby abudithebeast » Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:17 am

uhhh anybody got spare savefiles of every girl?
pretty please?
abudithebeast
New to the forum

Re: Shrink Island: Unbirth-Centered RPG [V0.0.2a] (New Disco

Postby Draupnir7 » Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:05 pm

abudithebeast wrote:uhhh anybody got spare savefiles of every girl?
pretty please?

There's only two so far. And I'm pretty sure the professor won't try to keep you (yet).
Draupnir7
Somewhat familiar

Re: Shrink Island: Unbirth-Centered RPG [V0.0.2b] (5/21/2022

Postby MasterBedwomb » Sat May 21, 2022 10:19 pm

Hello everyone! V0.0.2b has been released! You should be able to download it from the original post on this thread.

First off, I'd like to apologize for taking much longer than I originally said; I did not realize (although I probably should have realized) that there was a lot more intricacy to adding complex scenes than I had thought, and so I was thinking I was going to be able to copy and paste some code, edit some variables and rewrite some dialogue, and have it done in a couple of finger snaps. In reality - as you can probably tell by how far off I was from the mark - it was a little more complicated than that, which means that I'm probably not going to shoot for definitive release dates going forward.

Second thing, I'd like to also apologize for the fact that there are, unfortunately, no new scenes for Willow in this update. (There are plenty for Allison, don't worry!) Building and tidying up Allison's weekly loop was complicated enough, and I decided (with some input from some of you on discord) that it would be better to split the update and incorporate new scenes for Willow in a future update, in favor of not delaying this update for a significantly longer period of time.

Third, I want to go over what the next steps I plan to take are for the project. At present, I'm going to turn my focus away from new scenes, and towards rebuilding the game engine from scratch via TOGLUSE. By rebuilding the engine in Javascript (and making a dedicated tool for making and editing scenes to go with it), I'm hoping I can 1) make the design of future scenes, mechanics and characters go a little smoother and 2) allow anyone else interested in making a game like this to more easily try their hand at it.

Additionally, when I don't feel like working on my engine, I'm also going to be learning and exploring Blender as the solution for my eventual artwork/visual asset problem. Out of the options I've been considering, Blender seems like the most appealing solution, given my budget for the game and my ideal criteria for the future visuals.

Since both of these mini-projects are probably going to take a while, I have no idea when the next update is going to be made. I'll keep y'all updated on my progress and any new developments, and if I make any little test projects during TOGLUSE's development that I think are worthy of sharing I'll post them on discord.

In the meantime, enjoy the new features, and the new weekly loop for Allison~
MasterBedwomb
Been posting for a bit

Postby lewajet » Sun May 22, 2022 8:39 am

There’s no need to apologize for anything keep up the good work and that’s all I care about. I can’t speak for anyone else. As long as you keep adding water to the pool we can keep on diving deeper. :D
lewajet
New to the forum

Postby Kernium » Sun May 22, 2022 8:48 am

MasterBedwomb wrote:Hello everyone! V0.0.2b has been released! You should be able to download it from the original post on this thread.

WOOOOOOOOO! UPDATE HYPE! There is not enough shrinking games in this website and seeing a few succesful ones getting updated is always a pleasure.
I am The Eternal Hobbyist, doomed to have countless ideas but alas no way to make them come to fruition.
Kernium
Somewhat familiar

Postby ehur » Sun May 22, 2022 1:40 pm

Found a curiosity with the weekend events.

Spoiler: show

During the beach walk event on Sunday, I tried the escape option. I found my stamina was set to 5 max, preventing most actions. The long-term stamina was also set to 5, rather than the normal 11. I originally thought this was just a specific event condition, but it never went away on the following day.

This seems like a bug, but it's so specific, and I was using Cheat Engine to poke around and lock my long-term stamina at a high number.
ehur
Somewhat familiar

Postby MasterBedwomb » Sun May 22, 2022 2:24 pm

ehur wrote:Found a curiosity with the weekend events.

Spoiler: show

During the beach walk event on Sunday, I tried the escape option. I found my stamina was set to 5 max, preventing most actions. The long-term stamina was also set to 5, rather than the normal 11. I originally thought this was just a specific event condition, but it never went away on the following day.

This seems like a bug, but it's so specific, and I was using Cheat Engine to poke around and lock my long-term stamina at a high number.

Sounds like that's normal behavior to me, unless you already rested to restore your Passive Stamina Regen. The decay is preserved between encounters, so it doesn't reset at the start of one.

Now, your Max Stamina being 5 is a little weird, though, but it probably has to do with whatever you did with the developer console. If I recall, your max stamina and passive stamina regen will only update once you've rested after changing your constitution in the console (which is what the energy crystal is partially for), so if you're still encountering that problem after you fully rest, let me know what you changed your constitution to there.
MasterBedwomb
Been posting for a bit

Re: Shrink Island: Unbirth-Centered RPG [V0.0.3] (5/28/2022)

Postby MasterBedwomb » Sat May 28, 2022 1:10 pm

Greetings all, an update fixing the bugs discovered in V0.0.2b has been released! V0.0.3 is available in the OP.
Hopefully the broken features should be working now. Enjoy the update!

Edit: An important error in the intro sequence that I had to correct means that V0.0.4 is now available as well. If you've already downloaded V0.0.3, updating to the latest release is only recommended if you wish to start a fresh save file, rather than porting an old one from a previous version.
MasterBedwomb
Been posting for a bit

Re: Shrink Island: Unbirth-Centered RPG [V0.0.4] (5/28/2022)

Postby Crippy » Sun Jun 05, 2022 4:01 am

I am very happy to see another one of these games. Atm i like this one a lot more than shrink fun, not because you manage to bring some of the mechanics over but to add to it and improve on it as well. I hope to see a lot more from this game.
So far u have done a amazing job.
Crippy
New to the forum

Postby ian66613 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 8:00 am

Yeah, no, you need to show a stat that shows why I failed this attempt:

https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/d7ogcjepny9.png

Also, it shouldn't be possible for her own pulling you in to ignore that the cervix has re-sealed after breaching it and going past it. This basically makes it impossible for me to escape during the Working day when Willow is around. (Which I only had one day a week to be able to do.) Regardless of Intent, if she using a calming action, she does more negative pleasure than you can produce. Please the Master Intent should do 4 Pleasure instead of 3 if you do 2 Pleasure without Please the Master.

Willow and this working lady are the only characters I've met, because I can't get out of her.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby lewajet » Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:43 pm

ian66613 wrote:Yeah, no, you need to show a stat that shows why I failed this attempt:

Also, it shouldn't be possible for her own pulling you in to ignore that the cervix has re-sealed after breaching it and going past it. This basically makes it impossible for me to escape during the Working day when Willow is around. (Which I only had one day a week to be able to do.) Regardless of Intent, if she using a calming action, she does more negative pleasure than you can produce. Please the Master Intent should do 4 Pleasure instead of 3 if you do 2 Pleasure without Please the Master.

Willow and this working lady are the only characters I've met, because I can't get out of her.

All you need to do is get her as wet as possible as you can get her until Willow notice
lewajet
New to the forum

Postby MasterBedwomb » Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:17 pm

ian66613 wrote:Yeah, no, you need to show a stat that shows why I failed this attempt:

I'm not sure what you mean by a stat to show why you failed the attempt in the linked picture. That'll happen if your Passive Stamina Regeneration gets too low, if you weren't sure. If that's not what you're talking about, feel free to clarify further.

As far as the encounter while Allison is talking with Willow is concerned, I don't see why her trying to actively pull you back through a sealed cervix shouldn't be ignored. If you're talking about the natural pushing caused by her walking during that scene, that is something I'm planning on changing in the reworked engine I'm working on, but if that's not what you're referring to then please enlighten me.

Pleasuring has varying levels of effectiveness depending on how sensitive the spot you're trying to please is. As Willow clarifies in the tutorial, you'll get the most pleasure when you're at about 50% depth, so if you're not producing enough pleasure even with Please the Master selected, consider trying to move closer to that depth.

Also, Allison is the only character who has any real content at the moment, so you shouldn't worry too much about trying to escape from her right away.
MasterBedwomb
Been posting for a bit

Postby ian66613 » Tue Jun 07, 2022 8:54 am

MasterBedwomb wrote:That'll happen if your Passive Stamina Regeneration gets too low, if you weren't sure.

And how do I know what this is? During these encounters.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby lewajet » Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:42 am

ian66613 wrote:
MasterBedwomb wrote:That'll happen if your Passive Stamina Regeneration gets too low, if you weren't sure.

And how do I know what this is? During these encounters.

At -5 stamina regeneration I believe. I'm currently seeing how much I can train my stats in one weeks and that event usually marks the end of a training session but I don't pay attention to stem regen
lewajet
New to the forum

Postby MasterBedwomb » Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:35 pm

lewajet wrote:
ian66613 wrote:And how do I know what this is? During these encounters.

At -5 stamina regeneration I believe. I'm currently seeing how much I can train my stats in one weeks and that event usually marks the end of a training session but I don't pay attention to stem regen

Yep, should be -5 at default stats. It'll increase slowly over time as your Constitution increases.
MasterBedwomb
Been posting for a bit

Postby lewajet » Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:59 pm

so it would be the negative of your maximum stem regen?
lewajet
New to the forum

Postby MasterBedwomb » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:44 pm

lewajet wrote:so it would be the negative of your maximum stem regen?

Not exactly, but if I recall correctly it's roughly half. I don't remember the exact formula that determines when you collapse from exhaustion.
MasterBedwomb
Been posting for a bit

Postby lewajet » Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:33 pm

Well, we're on the topic the scenario at the end of the week. Do you get a boost to stem regen? The last time I did it I wanted to go until the body gives up, but I got her to climax a lot of time without resting and notice my stem regen didn't go down all that much. and my stem was at 150 points
lewajet
New to the forum

Postby MasterBedwomb » Wed Jun 08, 2022 1:32 am

lewajet wrote:Well, we're on the topic the scenario at the end of the week. Do you get a boost to stem regen? The last time I did it I wanted to go until the body gives up, but I got her to climax a lot of time without resting and notice my stem regen didn't go down all that much. and my stem was at 150 points

No, you shouldn't get a stamina regeneration boost at any point beyond the standard reset for resting outside of an encounter. However, different actions will decay your Stamina Regeneration at different rates. Struggling will decay it faster than Pleasuring will, for instance. The different intentions can also affect how quickly passive stamina decays - Vigorous Escapade will make Hoisting decay less than it would normally, for example.
MasterBedwomb
Been posting for a bit

Postby lewajet » Wed Jun 08, 2022 9:18 am

MasterBedwomb wrote:
lewajet wrote:Well, we're on the topic the scenario at the end of the week. Do you get a boost to stem regen? The last time I did it I wanted to go until the body gives up, but I got her to climax a lot of time without resting and notice my stem regen didn't go down all that much. and my stem was at 150 points

No, you shouldn't get a stamina regeneration boost at any point beyond the standard reset for resting outside of an encounter. However, different actions will decay your Stamina Regeneration at different rates. Struggling will decay it faster than Pleasuring will, for instance. The different intentions can also affect how quickly passive stamina decays - Vigorous Escapade will make Hoisting decay less than it would normally, for example.

When I notice my regen, before climaxing it was +13 but after my regen went back +15. All I did during the week was train my str and con at night until KO or trap. I was getting about 3-5 points of con a night 3 if trap 4-5 if KO.
lewajet
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game