Giantess of Abyss 0.3 -《异族深渊》0.3

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Giantess of Abyss 0.3 -《异族深渊》0.3

Postby meaning4 » Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:25 pm

you need to get her heart value to 30,use the 30 option, then walk inside
meaning4
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shadowlyger » Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:46 pm

And then what?
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby meaning4 » Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:39 pm

Talk to the guy in the bladder, use all three options, leave, then the orange-haired men will be gone and you can start accessing the north town and the lower east path leads to another giantess who so far only does things at the end of the wright quest line.
meaning4
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shadowlyger » Mon Feb 07, 2022 10:29 pm

How do you complete the wright quest line
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Halowinner » Mon Feb 07, 2022 10:40 pm

I dont know what to do at all i might have to wait for someone offering saves even if i dont like asking for saves just i found the first ub pink girl but idk what else to do i completed the puzzle there also more then just ub in the game (all the files say ub but they not all ub) but uh i gather everything at the fairy town but idk if i need to level more or the 2 orange haired people will move also is the first giant with purple hair does she dont do anything? Sorry for so many questions
Halowinner
Participator

Postby Trubot527 » Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:29 pm

I'm failing to load "img/parallaxes/house.png". Could someone go to their game files and spare me the picture so I could put it in mine?

Ah, nvm, i must have broken it when I tried using translator ++ to translate the game
Last edited by Trubot527 on Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trubot527
Participator

Postby meaning4 » Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:34 pm

The wright quest line is best completed after the main quest has allowed access to everything. I have been using the snipping tool and the first image-text translator I found to figure out what the quest asked for. When you gain the ability to jump grey rocks you get the access to all remaining wright locations. The collapsed fairy girls are the wrights for those who are confused.
edit: @Trubot527 I think you need to re-extract under a Chinese locale.
meaning4
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shadowlyger » Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:44 pm

meaning4 wrote: When you gain the ability to jump grey rocks

Perhaps just explain the entire main quest, because I didn't know this was a thing.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Trubot527 » Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:49 pm

I extracted the game again and ran it without attempting to translate it, and it worked perfectly fine, so I must have converted something to english which i wasn't supposed to, as some of the picture files are in a different language. Maybe some of the maps call for those pictures, and I translated that calling to a picture that doesn't exist. So now I'm skipping over the lines that I think are these callings, to see if it works. I will update.

Success!! The game runs! And even the opening is translated! Though it's very bare bones and I don't intend to flesh out the translations, as I'm lazy.
I simply used the built in "translate using google" option for every line, so the grammar is horrible, but it still has the general gist of what's being said. I'm not sure if it's allowed for me to post a download to the translation, so I'm gonna refrain for now as to not break any rules. If it's fine, let me know and I'll upload it to mega and post a link for anyone.
Last edited by Trubot527 on Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trubot527
Participator

Postby meaning4 » Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:03 am

Talk with the girl at the northern most house in the north town and then do the labatory's main computer section then talk to her again, then beat the southern guard south of north town, then check every side green area near the guard who requires item and collect everything doing the puzzles there. there might two different options with green berate girl, one of which allows you to bring her back to the fancy building at the west of starting which allows you to recruit her. she will be level ten. you will also rescue a machinal girl who you need teapot sale person's knife. head back to the lab's main computer then head back to hospital bed (same as green berate) and talk to her, interact with all purple pillars, there are three of them, one in each tour position. Mess with enough stuff and you have access to the villa pass the guard. I have no idea if this is the point you can jump the rocks but you will be able to access the forest through the coast side village which contains the last wright. if the ability isn't unlocked stay at the purple inn, then head to the villa past the inn, climb to the top floor of the villa and enter the demon girls room, there is a door between the bed and throne, enter grab all items,(the gold items are gold and can be picked up) defeat mouse horde at the back talk to demon girl spam the gifts till she has five option and then play with her. Talk to the demon guy on the throne and then head to restaurant, deliver 10 plates and ten monster meat, and then talk to the lady in coast at night. You can go back to starting town to interact with the fireplace then shrink main character and go to church to acquire wand. This is everything I remember doing to be all caught up in what is currently released.
meaning4
Somewhat familiar

Postby princedrake » Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:49 am

tgcidolfus wrote:demon lord castle code is 04480524
you will get no confirmation when it is correct, just check the area ahead to see if it is unblocked

ok now how do we open that red thing one the right one, where is the switch
Last edited by princedrake on Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
princedrake
Been posting for a bit

Postby Shadowlyger » Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:21 am

meaning4 wrote:Talk with the girl at the northern most house in the north town and then do the labatory's main computer section then talk to her again, then beat the southern guard south of north town, then check every side green area near the guard who requires item and collect everything doing the puzzles there. there might two different options with green berate girl, one of which allows you to bring her back to the fancy building at the west of starting which allows you to recruit her. she will be level ten. you will also rescue a machinal girl who you need teapot sale person's knife. head back to the lab's main computer then head back to hospital bed (same as green berate) and talk to her, interact with all purple pillars, there are three of them, one in each tour position. Mess with enough stuff and you have access to the villa pass the guard. I have no idea if this is the point you can jump the rocks but you will be able to access the forest through the coast side village which contains the last wright. if the ability isn't unlocked stay at the purple inn, then head to the villa past the inn, climb to the top floor of the villa and enter the demon girls room, there is a door between the bed and throne, enter grab all items,(the gold items are gold and can be picked up) defeat mouse horde at the back talk to demon girl spam the gifts till she has five option and then play with her. Talk to the demon guy on the throne and then head to restaurant, deliver 10 plates and ten monster meat, and then talk to the lady in coast at night. You can go back to starting town to interact with the fireplace then shrink main character and go to church to acquire wand. This is everything I remember doing to be all caught up in what is currently released.

Ahh, thank you. The hookshot or whatever for jumping to the rocks seems to be in that small camp to the left of the inn.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Trubot527 » Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:55 am

I might actually need to extract it in a chinese locale, as none of the translated messages make any sense. The problem is that I don't know how to set my pc to a certain locale, so if someone could help me in that department-

Also are the constant crashes supposed to be there, or is something wrong for my version-
Trubot527
Participator

Postby Trubot527 » Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:55 am

I might actually need to extract it in a chinese locale, as none of the translated messages make any sense. The problem is that I don't know how to set my pc to a certain locale, so if someone could help me in that department-

Also are the constant crashes supposed to be there, or is something wrong for my version-
Trubot527
Participator

Postby TheLittleDeadGuy » Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:11 am

Trubot527 wrote:I might actually need to extract it in a chinese locale, as none of the translated messages make any sense. The problem is that I don't know how to set my pc to a certain locale, so if someone could help me in that department-

Google "Locale emulator"
Meh
TheLittleDeadGuy
New to the forum

Postby tgcidolfus » Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:14 am

anyone know the combination for the computer terminal in the mech area, either I'm just dumb or missing something... its the one where you have to reboot the robots so they are not all killing machines
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby Trubot527 » Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:37 am

TheLittleDeadGuy wrote:
Trubot527 wrote:I might actually need to extract it in a chinese locale, as none of the translated messages make any sense. The problem is that I don't know how to set my pc to a certain locale, so if someone could help me in that department-

Google "Locale emulator"

I did, and I downloaded it, but it won't let me extract the 7z file with it. In fact, it only lets me run things in other languages, not extract anything
Trubot527
Participator

Postby hamsterus » Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:56 am

Trubot527 wrote:
TheLittleDeadGuy wrote:

Google "Locale emulator"

I did, and I downloaded it, but it won't let me extract the 7z file with it. In fact, it only lets me run things in other languages, not extract anything

If you're using winrar, all you need to do is open the archive, press Ctrl+E and select chinese/japanese, and then extract the archive as you normally would. That should make sure the file names are as they should be. If it still doesn't work, try running the newly extracted game with the locale you downloaded.
hamsterus
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lolda » Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:05 pm

Can someone post some guide?

I have no idea what to do.
Lolda
New to the forum

Postby Trubot527 » Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:06 pm

hamsterus wrote:If you're using winrar, all you need to do is open the archive, press Ctrl+E and select chinese/japanese, and then extract the archive as you normally would. That should make sure the file names are as they should be. If it still doesn't work, try running the newly extracted game with the locale you downloaded.

ah, I use 7zip because it's free-
Trubot527
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game