Giantess of Abyss 0.3 -《异族深渊》0.3

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Giantess of Abyss 0.3 -《异族深渊》0.3

Postby VVV » Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:44 am

what is the passcode for the first puzzle or at least what the fuck I'm suppose to count
VVV
Somewhat familiar

Postby Trubot527 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:16 pm

bombe6 wrote:Anyone got an idea what the 4th character scene is? (You can talk to her at the library and take the 3rd option)
My game always goes black and soon crashes. Is this what should happen?

That scene isn't implemented as far as I'm aware. I don't think I saw any lines for it during translation, so the game tries to load the scene and crashes because it doesn't exist.
Trubot527
Participator

Postby Rion » Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:45 pm

Trubot527 wrote:That scene isn't implemented as far as I'm aware. I don't think I saw any lines for it during translation, so the game tries to load the scene and crashes because it doesn't exist.

I don't think there's supposed to be a scene, I think she just crashes your game for perving on her, haha. She is a god, after all.
Rion
New to the forum

Postby Trubot527 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:54 pm

Rion wrote:
Trubot527 wrote:That scene isn't implemented as far as I'm aware. I don't think I saw any lines for it during translation, so the game tries to load the scene and crashes because it doesn't exist.

I don't think there's supposed to be a scene, I think she just crashes your game for perving on her, haha. She is a god, after all.

Well her dialogue does imply she's about to do something naughty, though her real self does say not to do lewd things to her shadow, (the one that joins your party), so maybe she is just trolling
Trubot527
Participator

Postby Rion » Mon Jun 06, 2022 5:00 pm

Trubot527 wrote:
Rion wrote:

Well her dialogue does imply she's about to do something naughty, though her real self does say not to do lewd things to her shadow, (the one that joins your party), so maybe she is just trolling

That's how I interpreted it at least, but who knows, it could be a placeholder for something in the future.
Rion
New to the forum

Postby phantom6248 » Tue Jun 07, 2022 12:20 am

Is anyone else having an issue with the three bars at the top right corner not moving during UB scenes? how do i fix it?
phantom6248
New to the forum

Postby Ohrgolf » Wed Jun 08, 2022 12:53 am

There's a new duo scene involving a futa I found in the hideout in the southeast corner of the "Ordinary Classroom" during nighttime.
I talked to that one guy at the table in the southwest room, and he requested some mission to bring back a few bottles of futa cum, then teleported me to her room.
As fas as I know, there is no other way to get to her room, even after the event.
Ohrgolf
Been posting for a bit

Postby sleepylolash » Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:41 am

look guys i am translate the game overtime for a better dialog in the game
if you want to play the game in English you need to join the creator server (DISCORD)

how to find the discord ? you ask ?

easy when you play the game at version 0.4 or 0.5 and when you start a new game there is a lot of word show to the left before you start moving
in the end of all this dialog you will find the discord server for Gaintess of Abyss

and you can see me sending Data file that you will replace it in the game version of 0.54 << latest version btw
and download my data file and replace it in the data file in the game AND ENJOY :-D XD

dont bother DM me
i do this for my self but i dont mind sharing that is all
if you cant find the server its your own issue not mine xD
sleepylolash
New to the forum

Postby therusted » Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:08 pm

does anyone have a save file?
i just dont wanna do all the stuff again and i wanna see the bathroom av scene
therusted
Somewhat familiar

Postby Halowinner » Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:56 pm

Kind of with the person above it annoying haveing to start over but i feel bad asking for a save
Halowinner
Participator

Postby conkikhon » Wed Jun 08, 2022 4:33 pm

Sorry folks, no save or guide until next week. 0.54 still buggy I couldn't go to the school when starting over, some events were added and some events remade, no translation to help me understand what's going on for now. 0.5 translation with patch have it's own bug in vore scenes and puzzles too. I tried using cheat engine for faster progression but it didn't work. >.>
conkikhon
Somewhat familiar

Postby killerwolf6 » Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:57 pm

conkikhon wrote:Sorry folks, no save or guide until next week. 0.54 still buggy I couldn't go to the school when starting over, some events were added and some events remade, no translation to help me understand what's going on for now. 0.5 translation with patch have it's own bug in vore scenes and puzzles too. I tried using cheat engine for faster progression but it didn't work. >.>

From what I found the issue with using cheat engine MV with the new engine is simply because the patcher can't find the www folder.. To get around this simply create a www folder in the game's folder then move every other folder into the "www" then install the cheat engine like you normally would, finally move all the folders back out of the www folder.
coffee coffee COFFEE!!!
killerwolf6
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby IncoIsARadio » Wed Jun 08, 2022 10:25 pm

Does anyone have a link to the discord server, btw? I can't seem it in-game.
IncoIsARadio
Been posting for a bit

Postby secretish » Thu Jun 09, 2022 1:04 am

Trubot527, the file for your translation says 0.5.7 but the link to the base game only says 0.5.4. Did you increment it differently when fixing translation bugs? And if so, is your translation a translation of version 0.54 or an earlier version?
secretish
Been posting for a bit

Postby Trubot527 » Thu Jun 09, 2022 6:27 am

Sorry for taking so long with the translation, but I wanted to make sure I didn't translate anything I wasn't supposed to. But I definitely feel like I missed a few things, but I wasn't sure if they had to be translated or not. Tell me if you find something that's not translated, or if there's a bug that might be caused by the translation, and I'll see if I can fix it

https://mega.nz/file/tqwS3B4B#VO-U6Q7OH ... jewlZGyq4I
Trubot527
Participator

Postby Trubot527 » Thu Jun 09, 2022 6:28 am

secretish wrote:Trubot527, the file for your translation says 0.5.7 but the link to the base game only says 0.5.4. Did you increment it differently when fixing translation bugs? And if so, is your translation a translation of version 0.54 or an earlier version?

My previous translation was 0.5
the .7z was just the file name, which is from 7zip
Trubot527
Participator

Postby iepie122 » Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:59 pm

Trubot527 wrote:Sorry for taking so long with the translation, but I wanted to make sure I didn't translate anything I wasn't supposed to. But I definitely feel like I missed a few things, but I wasn't sure if they had to be translated or not. Tell me if you find something that's not translated, or if there's a bug that might be caused by the translation, and I'll see if I can fix it

uhm, what is the password to the zip file?
iepie122
Somewhat familiar

Postby Trubot527 » Thu Jun 09, 2022 6:09 pm

iepie122 wrote:
Trubot527 wrote:Sorry for taking so long with the translation, but I wanted to make sure I didn't translate anything I wasn't supposed to. But I definitely feel like I missed a few things, but I wasn't sure if they had to be translated or not. Tell me if you find something that's not translated, or if there's a bug that might be caused by the translation, and I'll see if I can fix it

uhm, what is the password to the zip file?

It's in the name of the file, YZSY6.1
Trubot527
Participator

Postby falsim454 » Thu Jun 09, 2022 6:30 pm

anyone figured out the puzzles in the school underground drain? I did the switches area but the numbers things are impossible to figure out what they mean to count
falsim454
Been posting for a bit

Postby Trubot527 » Thu Jun 09, 2022 7:37 pm

falsim454 wrote:anyone figured out the puzzles in the school underground drain? I did the switches area but the numbers things are impossible to figure out what they mean to count

People have said the answers before.

For the numbers made of rock and the stone tablet to the right, the pass code is 5938.

For the emerald pillar puzzle, the solution is

6 1 3
2 5 8
7 9 4

but there's nothing down there other than loot.
Trubot527
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game