Giantess of Abyss 0.3 -《异族深渊》0.3

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Giantess of Abyss 0.3 -《异族深渊》0.3

Postby Godzilla515 » Sat Jun 04, 2022 12:23 am

Trubot527 wrote:
tgcidolfus wrote:so is that stupid puzzle in the sewers a sodoku puzzle?

edit on that in the end i had
8 1 3
2 5 8
7 9 4

or what it changed into afterwards

The top left fills for some reason after completing it. The solution is:
6 1 3
2 5 8
7 9 4

You can't repeat a number, so the only numbers open are 6, 2, 3, and 4. Then you just have to figure out which numbers can be put in each row to make both side rows equal 15, which is 6 + 2 on the left, and 3 + 4 on the right. Then after that, there's only 4 combinations to figure out the real code.

But I still can't figure out that mish mash of rocks that spell out 9598

The Solution for the Sewer Puzzle is 5938, you have to visually build the numbers that the corresponding stones show for example

the brown rock if you put all of them in one of the shown numbers
Godzilla515
New to the forum

Postby Godzilla515 » Sat Jun 04, 2022 12:27 am

Solution Example

Godzilla515
New to the forum

Postby Trubot527 » Sat Jun 04, 2022 6:53 am

that is the biggest stretch and I do not know how the creator decided for that to be the answer, but congrats on figuring it out
Trubot527
Participator

Postby conkikhon » Sat Jun 04, 2022 9:57 am

Look like there was a small update in 3/6 (0.52version). No patch needed. mongreen updated the 0.5 mega folder :)
conkikhon
Somewhat familiar

Postby yamato0726 » Sun Jun 05, 2022 3:45 am

When I try to look back, I get an error and cannot see it. Please tell me how to deal with it
yamato0726
New to the forum

Postby secretish » Sun Jun 05, 2022 4:18 am

conkikhon wrote:Look like there was a small update in 3/6 (0.52version). No patch needed. mongreen updated the 0.5 mega folder :)

There was yet another update or 2 (currently .54). If anybody did grab version .52 of the non-translated version, they should very definitely update. In .52, A few rooms were completely broken and showing the wrong place (like the academy roof was showing part of the classrooms, but the area still has the original room's collision and interactions, so it was a massive pain to navigate around invisible walls). Trubot's translation was on an earlier version than .52, so it doesn't have that problem, though I have no clue what other bugs were fixed in the patches.
secretish
Been posting for a bit

Postby Throawt » Sun Jun 05, 2022 6:55 pm

So I noticed that after some quest progression, you can no longer interact with the pink hair and white hair giantesses? Is that intended or a bug? Is there somewhere I can view the scenes for them?
Throawt
New to the forum

Postby Trubot527 » Sun Jun 05, 2022 8:17 pm

Throawt wrote:So I noticed that after some quest progression, you can no longer interact with the pink hair and white hair giantesses? Is that intended or a bug? Is there somewhere I can view the scenes for them?

Actually, they do get glitched after the pink haired girl leaves the village. Once their quest is done, neither of those giantesses can be interacted, so there's no way to have their scenes other than having a save before you did their quest. I'm working on a translation to the newest update, but there are so many lines that it's taking a while, and I'm going through them more thouroghly than last time so I don't end up breaking the health, depth, and stamina bars like my current translation. I dunno if the new update has them fixed though, so I guess we'll have to wait and see-

Also the mc's sister also gets glitched after some progression, so her scenes are unplayable after she sleeps during the day.
Trubot527
Participator

Postby DragonOfEmerald » Sun Jun 05, 2022 11:23 pm

Actually, you can get past that part with your sister. Pass another day after she sleeps in and talk to her when she's up. Then sleep again to make it night. Your character should now say something about how your sister is defenseless when you talk to her. Shrink yourself and you should be prompted for a night raid.
It is good content
After the night raid she goes back to normal during the day.
Thinking things through... isn't that like... against the laws of nature or something?
DragonOfEmerald
Been posting for a bit

Postby meaning4 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:15 am

The puzzle with the crystals that gives you the extra speed book was also rendered unable to be completed in the english version.
meaning4
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rinfumeku » Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:34 am

Trubot527 wrote:
Throawt wrote:So I noticed that after some quest progression, you can no longer interact with the pink hair and white hair giantesses? Is that intended or a bug? Is there somewhere I can view the scenes for them?

Actually, they do get glitched after the pink haired girl leaves the village. Once their quest is done, neither of those giantesses can be interacted, so there's no way to have their scenes other than having a save before you did their quest. I'm working on a translation to the newest update, but there are so many lines that it's taking a while, and I'm going through them more thouroghly than last time so I don't end up breaking the health, depth, and stamina bars like my current translation. I dunno if the new update has them fixed though, so I guess we'll have to wait and see-

Also the mc's sister also gets glitched after some progression, so her scenes are unplayable after she sleeps during the day.

If i remember correctly with the 0.5 version + patch, that fixed the bug on pink haired girl quest its a back n forth quest after talking to the pink girl the 2nd time, its like 3 or 4x back and forth to lily and loloy. the end reward is like 15 affection for both? i dont know if 0.54 fixed the bug where the quest gets stuck at talking to the pink haired girl at night
Last edited by Rinfumeku on Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rinfumeku
New to the forum

Postby Sergobot » Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:26 am

DragonOfEmerald wrote:Actually, you can get past that part with your sister. Pass another day after she sleeps in and talk to her when she's up. Then sleep again to make it night. Your character should now say something about how your sister is defenseless when you talk to her. Shrink yourself and you should be prompted for a night raid.
It is good content

Do you need to do something first? When I try to interact with big sister at night, it triggers nothing
Sergobot
New to the forum

Postby Rinfumeku » Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:17 am

Sergobot wrote:
DragonOfEmerald wrote:Actually, you can get past that part with your sister. Pass another day after she sleeps in and talk to her when she's up. Then sleep again to make it night. Your character should now say something about how your sister is defenseless when you talk to her. Shrink yourself and you should be prompted for a night raid.
It is good content

Do you need to do something first? When I try to interact with big sister at night, it triggers nothing

Have you done the quest on finding the shadow thingy? the 0/3 parts quest on the school because for me after that quest your sister should be asleep for the day after talking to the shadow god character outside then you have to go to bed and shrink yourself to initiate the night raid on your sister
Rinfumeku
New to the forum

Postby Sergobot » Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:47 am

Rinfumeku wrote:
Sergobot wrote:
It is good content

Have you done the quest on finding the shadow thingy? the 0/3 parts quest on the school because for me after that quest your sister should be asleep for the day after talking to the shadow god character outside then you have to go to bed and shrink yourself to initiate the night raid on your sister

I didn't, thank you I'll try. Need to ask, is there a way to unlock the right side red barrier in the demon castle? The left side was the code for the book but there's nothing for the right side
Sergobot
New to the forum

Postby Sergobot » Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:49 am

Does the giant demon girl have another interactions than the trample, exploration and UB? I found those ropes interesting...maybe I can visite her at night? Oh and what's the deal with those magic circles in the floor?
Sergobot
New to the forum

Postby secretish » Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:57 am

Sergobot wrote:I didn't, thank you I'll try. Need to ask, is there a way to unlock the right side red barrier in the demon castle? The left side was the code for the book but there's nothing for the right side

The right side is a part of the demon girl's questline. I think you need her affection high enough and then talk to her father again to continue the questline, and it will lead to that room.
secretish
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sergobot » Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:39 am

How can I return to the base? White haired girl is busy with her experiment D:
Sergobot
New to the forum

Postby iepie122 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:03 am

I haven't found the new content of update 0.5 yet, where do you need to go to find it? I do know that the sister scene is new content but I just haven't reached it yet, but there should also be a scene where the MC is in between the boobs of someone.
iepie122
Somewhat familiar

Postby DragonOfEmerald » Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:50 am

Short answer: The school has a 2nd floor now.

Once you get to the 2nd floor, keep heading left to find a bathroom. The girl there will use you/the MC as a sponge and rub you all over her body. The scene ends with anal vore by the way; just in case that isn't your thing.

The other new scene involves a brown-haired girl that's also found on the 2nd floor. You'll have to interact with her multiple times until she tries to stomp on you. Survive that, and come back at night and she'll ask you to help read a few books. Once that's done, interacting with her should give you some choices. You can give her 'experimental pieces' to raise her affection just like the white-haired girl that brought you into the school. Once her affection is high enough you should be able to start an unbirth scene.

As for you, Sergobot, I'm not sure where you are or what you mean by base. If you're just freely running around the school, you can find a tunnel connecting the Bug Village to the starting area. If you're at that point where "Good News" (I laugh at machine translations) has carried you onto a table and asked you to chill while she does her research, then you should've seen a small white circle appear near you when you regained control of your character. Interact with that to advance the story, enjoy Good News' good breath bath, and afterwards you should find yourself alone and unsuporvised on the school's 2nd floor. Find the stairs and you should find yourself in familiar territory.

And I just thought of this, but you might need the grappling hook to get down from the table in that scene. And I don't know if you can get to the school without getting the grappling hook. Anyway, I'd recommend everyone snatching that thing up before going to the school.
Thinking things through... isn't that like... against the laws of nature or something?
DragonOfEmerald
Been posting for a bit

Postby bombe6 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:25 am

Anyone got an idea what the 4th character scene is? (You can talk to her at the library and take the 3rd option)
My game always goes black and soon crashes. Is this what should happen?
bombe6
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game