Giantess of Abyss 0.3 -《异族深渊》0.3

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Giantess of Abyss 0.3 -《异族深渊》0.3

Postby crazyguy225 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:38 am

Trubot527 wrote:
Shadowlyger wrote:
nolae77 wrote:Hello the 0.5 of the game is here and here is the link to download it : https://mega.nz/folder/e3hTwZbB#ze_c2Qk8gIW6Gs7xwj1S5w

ps : I forgot to say that the password to open the file is in the folder title and it is: YZSY6.1

So there's a second file here, is it just saying to unzip the game file, then drop the smaller file in on top of it?

As far as I've seen, the second file is just a backup of the data folder. You only really need the one that's locked, cuz it seems to work perfectly fine without the second file

That 2nd file, if you read the ReadMe, is an update patch which you are supposed to replace the game's Data folder with the one in the patch folder
crazyguy225
New to the forum

Postby Trubot527 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:51 am

crazyguy225 wrote:
Trubot527 wrote:
Shadowlyger wrote:
So there's a second file here, is it just saying to unzip the game file, then drop the smaller file in on top of it?

As far as I've seen, the second file is just a backup of the data folder. You only really need the one that's locked, cuz it seems to work perfectly fine without the second file

That 2nd file, if you read the ReadMe, is an update patch which you are supposed to replace the game's Data folder with the one in the patch folder

Oh, is it? Well the game seems to be running fairly fine for me without it, though I guess I should replace it just to be sure
Trubot527
Participator

Postby Overmind42 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 4:19 pm

LLehimera wrote:Maybe I'm the only one with this problem, but Lily's side quest conflicts with the main one (academy)

I've encountered this problem as well
Overmind42
Somewhat familiar

Postby Trubot527 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 4:50 pm

https://mega.nz/file/Q6wGnaTR#ElX_qmi76 ... oNibk2Fqcw

new translation with the second file added in because I didn't do that
Trubot527
Participator

Postby Trubot527 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 7:08 pm

Dang the stomp minigame in the wright questline is so hard... has anyone figured out any tricks to help pass it?

I am going insane trying to do this
Trubot527
Participator

Postby Overmind42 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:45 pm

Any big-brains able to solve the series of puzzles SOUTH of Bug Girl Village, in the "Academy Sewers" zone?

The first Button puzzle was straightforward easy enough, but the 2nd puzzle part where you enter a code on the monument is confusing me... the Gems in the water spell out "9598" but the monument says that's wrong?

The 3rd Puzzle with the Jade Stones is straight up lost on me. 4 platforms, each one can hold a maximum of 8 Jade Stones, you have to measure the right amount of Jade on each platform and the only hint it gives is "Two Stone Pillars in the OPPOSITE direction and the number of Emerald Stones in the middle stone pillar add"

Side Note: I think the 6 Crystal Puzzle in the tunnel connecting Bug GIrl Town to the Forrest is bugged... I solved it in the 0.4 ver of the game, but even after solving it in 0.5 it doesn't actually trigger anything.
Overmind42
Somewhat familiar

Postby Trubot527 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:10 pm

Overmind42 wrote:Any big-brains able to solve the series of puzzles SOUTH of Bug Girl Village, in the "Academy Sewers" zone?

The first Button puzzle was straightforward easy enough, but the 2nd puzzle part where you enter a code on the monument is confusing me... the Gems in the water spell out "9598" but the monument says that's wrong?

The 3rd Puzzle with the Jade Stones is straight up lost on me. 4 platforms, each one can hold a maximum of 8 Jade Stones, you have to measure the right amount of Jade on each platform and the only hint it gives is "Two Stone Pillars in the OPPOSITE direction and the number of Emerald Stones in the middle stone pillar add"

Side Note: I think the 6 Crystal Puzzle in the tunnel connecting Bug GIrl Town to the Forrest is bugged... I solved it in the 0.4 ver of the game, but even after solving it in 0.5 it doesn't actually trigger anything.

I can't figure out the sewers puzzle either, but I did figure out the crystal puzzle, and why it doesn't work. My translation sucked and broke the code for that. I'm pretty sure the most recent translation I made has that fixed, so download that and the crystals should work again, and all you have to do is move your saves from one folder to the other
Trubot527
Participator

Postby Overmind42 » Fri Jun 03, 2022 12:24 am

Trubot527 wrote:I can't figure out the sewers puzzle either, but I did figure out the crystal puzzle, and why it doesn't work. My translation sucked and broke the code for that. I'm pretty sure the most recent translation I made has that fixed, so download that and the crystals should work again, and all you have to do is move your saves from one folder to the other

Cheers, that's one puzzle knocked out, but the sewer puzzles still remain a mystery to me.

Also, I think I've beaten all the content of the game? Unless the story progresses further beyond the sewer puzzles?

The last story content I had was the twin-tail girl resisting eating the player in the Study Hall followed up by a nighttime encounter with her junior in her own lab on the 2nd floor where I learned about a "canteen" that the giant's go-to for eating tinys.

Can anyone confirm if that's the end of the current story, or if there's more content beyond the Sewer Puzzles?
Overmind42
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shadowlyger » Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:30 am

Hmm, the "patch" seems to have messed up the health, stamina and depth bars for the games with the giant girls.

Also I can't talk to the first one anymore for some reason.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby bombe6 » Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:46 am

Man, I just downloaded the original version and I believe there is already a new patched version. Maybe I should wait until a bit.
bombe6
New to the forum

Postby Rion » Fri Jun 03, 2022 5:02 am

I'm not sure I fully understand the the sewers puzzle either, but I managed to solve it with some trial and error.

I don't remember the exact solution without going back and looking, but there were two clues that I managed to solve it by:
- Each vertical set of pillars should add up to 15 jade stones
- Each pillar has a different number of jade stones, from 1 to 9

Once you know that, there are only a few possible layouts, so you should be able to figure it out. Oh, and there's no story past the puzzle, just a bit of loot as far as I could tell.
Last edited by Rion on Fri Jun 03, 2022 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rion
New to the forum

Postby Trubot527 » Fri Jun 03, 2022 5:05 am

Shadowlyger wrote:Hmm, the "patch" seems to have messed up the health, stamina and depth bars for the games with the giant girls.

Also I can't talk to the first one anymore for some reason.

Well, I noticed that only the impossible ones have broken bars. Not sure if it's intentional, but it is an easy way to tell if it's going to end in death no matter what.
Also first one as in who, the black clothed one on the outskirts of dragon town? I noticed that after the pink haired one left her bed and that quest finished, neither of them would talk to me, but I just went along with the game and eventually I could interact with them again.

Ok nevermind all of the bars are broken, and I think it's because I rushed translation and only ignored the lines that would've broken the game translated. I might have to go through and see if I can fix my translation--
Trubot527
Participator

Postby rodiaspa » Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:42 am

How are you guys getting to the school in this most recent version? I have all requirements to go talk with the white-haired girl (quest + favorability) but she doesn't take me there no matter what.
rodiaspa
New to the forum

Postby Horatius Horatio » Fri Jun 03, 2022 11:31 am

Has the latest update removed the anal vore content?
Horatius Horatio
Somewhat familiar

Postby Overmind42 » Fri Jun 03, 2022 11:40 am

Horatius Horatio wrote:Has the latest update removed the anal vore content?

no
Overmind42
Somewhat familiar

Postby Trubot527 » Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:26 pm

rodiaspa wrote:How are you guys getting to the school in this most recent version? I have all requirements to go talk with the white-haired girl (quest + favorability) but she doesn't take me there no matter what.

Not sure where you are in the quest to the school, but you also have to talk to your sister at home, and the black clothed girl, and eventually the white haired girl will bring you to the school
Trubot527
Participator

Postby rodiaspa » Fri Jun 03, 2022 4:12 pm

Trubot527 wrote:
rodiaspa wrote:How are you guys getting to the school in this most recent version? I have all requirements to go talk with the white-haired girl (quest + favorability) but she doesn't take me there no matter what.

Not sure where you are in the quest to the school, but you also have to talk to your sister at home, and the black clothed girl, and eventually the white haired girl will bring you to the school

Yes, the sister has already told me that we received a letter to go to school, and I have already gone through the "oh let's save the mushroom village people" dialogue with Wright. I just tried talking with both the Sister and the black-clothed girl(which I'm assuming is the first giant that you see in a playthrough, at the MC city) and they both give their basic "oh what you wanna do" options (trample-chase, ub and such).

These are the two tasks that I have. I believe I have done all the subquests that can be done before going to the school:
[Side-line: Wright who disappeared] - Talk to good news. Note: Jiayin's favor must be over 35
[Main line: Hong Nai Ju Niang Academy] - Go to Giant Lady Camp and talk to Good News (requires favor > 30)

I'm thinking if it's a favorability thing, but I remember I have given white-haired bv girl at least 8 experimental thingies (maybe 9, with the ninth being the one at the demon lord castle), which should result in 40 favorability. I haven't figured out how to check the girls favorability in this version, though.

PS.: I thought "crawl forward" was, like, freeing yourself from the girl in these events, but it's actually the opposite. I'm gonna try getting some favorability with bv girl and see if it works.
rodiaspa
New to the forum

Postby rodiaspa » Fri Jun 03, 2022 4:16 pm

Yeah, figured it out: you need to do the BV event at least once, even if you have all other conditions met. Sorry bothering y'all and thanks for the help, Trubot.
rodiaspa
New to the forum

Postby tgcidolfus » Fri Jun 03, 2022 8:18 pm

so is that stupid puzzle in the sewers a sodoku puzzle?

edit on that in the end i had
8 1 3
2 5 8
7 9 4

or what it changed into afterwards
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby Trubot527 » Fri Jun 03, 2022 8:31 pm

tgcidolfus wrote:so is that stupid puzzle in the sewers a sodoku puzzle?

edit on that in the end i had
8 1 3
2 5 8
7 9 4

or what it changed into afterwards

The top left fills for some reason after completing it. The solution is:
6 1 3
2 5 8
7 9 4

You can't repeat a number, so the only numbers open are 6, 2, 3, and 4. Then you just have to figure out which numbers can be put in each row to make both side rows equal 15, which is 6 + 2 on the left, and 3 + 4 on the right. Then after that, there's only 4 combinations to figure out the real code.

But I still can't figure out that mish mash of rocks that spell out 9598
Trubot527
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game