Giantess of Abyss 0.3 -《异族深渊》0.3

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Giantess of Abyss 0.3 -《异族深渊》0.3

Postby falsim454 » Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:19 pm

Trubot527 wrote:
falsim454 wrote:anyone figured out the puzzles in the school underground drain? I did the switches area but the numbers things are impossible to figure out what they mean to count

People have said the answers before.

For the numbers made of rock and the stone tablet to the right, the pass code is 5938.

For the emerald pillar puzzle, the solution is

6 1 3
2 5 8
7 9 4

but there's nothing down there other than loot.

Oh wow, discussion moved a lot faster than I thought. I'll have to reread to see if I missed important stuff. Thanks for this though
falsim454
Been posting for a bit

Postby Overmind42 » Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:29 pm

what's changed in 0.54? Is there a changelog for the new content?
Overmind42
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ohrgolf » Fri Jun 10, 2022 7:31 pm

IncoIsARadio wrote:Does anyone have a link to the discord server, btw? I can't seem it in-game.

It's discord.gg/ddrNeFBkH2
The link didn't show up in the translated version of 0.5 for some reason.
Ohrgolf
Been posting for a bit

Postby Oceansire » Sat Jun 11, 2022 5:38 am

I've gotten to the point where the quest line is telling me to travel to the Chisaki Research Center. I don't see anything about that in any of the posts here, would that be the end of the current version or am I just missing that particular location in my searching?
Oceansire
Been posting for a bit

Postby Black_Knight » Sat Jun 11, 2022 5:42 am

Oceansire wrote:I've gotten to the point where the quest line is telling me to travel to the Chisaki Research Center. I don't see anything about that in any of the posts here, would that be the end of the current version or am I just missing that particular location in my searching?

I believe you mean relief center and it is in the academy... when you leave good news' (jianyin) room, go north into the ordinary class room, and in the south east corner is Chisaki's relief center
Black_Knight
Somewhat familiar

Postby Oceansire » Sat Jun 11, 2022 5:50 am

Black_Knight wrote:
Oceansire wrote:I've gotten to the point where the quest line is telling me to travel to the Chisaki Research Center. I don't see anything about that in any of the posts here, would that be the end of the current version or am I just missing that particular location in my searching?

I believe you mean relief center and it is in the academy... when you leave good news' (jianyin) room, go north into the ordinary class room, and in the south east corner is Chisaki's relief center

Yep, that was me misreading. Thanks!
Oceansire
Been posting for a bit

Postby PocketJabari » Sat Jun 11, 2022 11:31 am

DragonOfEmerald wrote:Short answer: The school has a 2nd floor now.

Once you get to the 2nd floor, keep heading left to find a bathroom. The girl there will use you/the MC as a sponge and rub you all over her body. The scene ends with anal vore by the way; just in case that isn't your thing.

The other new scene involves a brown-haired girl that's also found on the 2nd floor. You'll have to interact with her multiple times until she tries to stomp on you. Survive that, and come back at night and she'll ask you to help read a few books. Once that's done, interacting with her should give you some choices. You can give her 'experimental pieces' to raise her affection just like the white-haired girl that brought you into the school. Once her affection is high enough you should be able to start an unbirth scene.

don't you give all of your experimental material to the white haired girl? I collected 9 which was all I could find before going to the school, it forces you to give it all, is there more you can find to give to the brown haired girl or am I out of luck to raise her affection?
PocketJabari
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rion » Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:09 pm

PocketJabari wrote:

Once you get to the 2nd floor, keep heading left to find a bathroom. The girl there will use you/the MC as a sponge and rub you all over her body. The scene ends with anal vore by the way; just in case that isn't your thing.

The other new scene involves a brown-haired girl that's also found on the 2nd floor. You'll have to interact with her multiple times until she tries to stomp on you. Survive that, and come back at night and she'll ask you to help read a few books. Once that's done, interacting with her should give you some choices. You can give her 'experimental pieces' to raise her affection just like the white-haired girl that brought you into the school. Once her affection is high enough you should be able to start an unbirth scene.

don't you give all of your experimental material to the white haired girl? I collected 9 which was all I could find before going to the school, it forces you to give it all, is there more you can find to give to the brown haired girl or am I out of luck to raise her affection?

There's more to be found after you get to the school, and you can trade for them with a guy in Chisaki relief center inside the school, so you can always get more.
Rion
New to the forum

Postby PocketJabari » Sat Jun 11, 2022 5:16 pm

how many times do you have to talk to her? she just keeps saying the same thing ending with " you better go its not safe for humans here" or whatever
PocketJabari
Somewhat familiar

Postby PocketJabari » Sat Jun 11, 2022 5:22 pm

PocketJabari wrote:

how many times do you have to talk to her? she just keeps saying the same thing ending with " you better go its not safe for humans here" or whatever

nvm I learned it was cause I needed to start talkin to her during the day, hard to tell while you are in the school what time it is
PocketJabari
Somewhat familiar

Postby Overmind42 » Sat Jun 11, 2022 6:22 pm

@Truebot527

For your most recent translation of the game: The older man inside the Chisaki Relief area (found in the ordinary classroom) who gives the quest for the Futa Girls at night will not talk to me.

I know the quest is usually triggered by picking up the book inside the classroom, but despite interacting with the book, it's not in my inventory, and I have no way to re-interact with the book. I'm now locked out from continuing this quest chain.
Overmind42
Somewhat familiar

Postby Trubot527 » Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:22 pm

Overmind42 wrote:@Truebot527

For your most recent translation of the game: The older man inside the Chisaki Relief area (found in the ordinary classroom) who gives the quest for the Futa Girls at night will not talk to me.

I know the quest is usually triggered by picking up the book inside the classroom, but despite interacting with the book, it's not in my inventory, and I have no way to re-interact with the book. I'm now locked out from continuing this quest chain.

Huh, does it work in my older translation? Does it work in the untranslated version? I don't imagine translating lines can just stop npc's from talking to you or from getting items. This translation is carefully made and a lot less rushed than my 0.5 one, so I'm not sure if this is a bug from my translation. Try importing the save to a non translated game and see if he'll talk to you
Trubot527
Participator

Postby Overmind42 » Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:21 pm

Trubot527 wrote:Huh, does it work in my older translation?

Yes, it worked in previous versions and I did nothing to modify or change the files beyond unzipping.

As far as the order of in-game events after getting to the School: The first task was the initial tests at Good News < Followed by getting all 3 Ghost Girl encounters < then grabbing the book & visiting the Chisaki Relief area. I'll test later to see if that order of events is what broke that quest progression.

but yeah... that's where the quest broke for me. Not giving me the book when I interacted with it.
Overmind42
Somewhat familiar

Postby Trubot527 » Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:51 pm

Overmind42 wrote:

Yes, it worked in previous versions and I did nothing to modify or change the files beyond unzipping.

As far as the order of in-game events after getting to the School: The first task was the initial tests at Good News < Followed by getting all 3 Ghost Girl encounters < then grabbing the book & visiting the Chisaki Relief area. I'll test later to see if that order of events is what broke that quest progression.

but yeah... that's where the quest broke for me. Not giving me the book when I interacted with it.

Did you try doing it in the untranslated version? I'm fairly sure you can just move the save file from one folder to another and it'll work. If you can get the book in the untranslated version, then it's definitely due to my translation.
Trubot527
Participator

Postby Overmind42 » Sat Jun 11, 2022 10:34 pm

Trubot527 wrote:
Overmind42 wrote:

Did you try doing it in the untranslated version? I'm fairly sure you can just move the save file from one folder to another and it'll work. If you can get the book in the untranslated version, then it's definitely due to my translation.

Just tested that theory about the untranslated one by moving my save - No, there was no difference, the quest is still bugged.
Overmind42
Somewhat familiar

Postby Trubot527 » Sat Jun 11, 2022 10:43 pm

Overmind42 wrote:
Trubot527 wrote:
Overmind42 wrote:

Just tested that theory about the untranslated one by moving my save - No, there was no difference, the quest is still bugged.

So it must just be the a bug in .54, and maybe an order of events that bugged the book. If the untranslated version didn't work, then it's not the translation's fault. I think that questline is softlocked in that save because of the bug
Trubot527
Participator

Postby kip » Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:00 am

Thanks for the translation! I've fiddled with translator tools without much success, and I didn't want to take the time to learn how they work in detail.

I was softlocked on a few different quests in 0.50, so I'm hoping to avoid that in 0.54. The Wright quest, e.g., wanted me to talk to the lady just outside town after she'd already sworn a vow of silence due to main-quest progression.
kip
New to the forum

Postby conkikhon » Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:40 am

here is the 0.54 save, managed to get almost all scene, except matsumoto mission 2 (bugged out or removed) :anime:
https://files.catbox.moe/yc70xl.rmmzsave
conkikhon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ohrgolf » Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:50 pm

conkikhon wrote:here is the 0.54 save, managed to get almost all scene, except matsumoto mission 2 (bugged out or removed) :anime:
https://files.catbox.moe/yc70xl.rmmzsave

File for the mission, if that is the one you meant:
https://files.catbox.moe/nrli0c.rmmzsave

(Rename it to fileN where N is the file number, instead of "nrli0c")
Ohrgolf
Been posting for a bit

Postby Halowinner » Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:21 pm

Trubot527 wrote:Sorry for taking so long with the translation, but I wanted to make sure I didn't translate anything I wasn't supposed to. But I definitely feel like I missed a few things, but I wasn't sure if they had to be translated or not. Tell me if you find something that's not translated, or if there's a bug that might be caused by the translation, and I'll see if I can fix it

https://mega.nz/file/tqwS3B4B#VO-U6Q7OH ... jewlZGyq4I

Idk why but when i get like right at end of downloading this when it decrypting it the whole thing freezes up including makeing my pc unresponsive i cant seem to download this ive tried 3 times so rip idk why it freezes up
Halowinner
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game