Roblox giantess server (with vore)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Roblox giantess server (with vore)

Postby Soupdogyt » Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:32 am

so i found this roblox giantess rp server and if anyone wants to check it out here is a link to the server

https://www.roblox.com/games/6134255478 ... antess-RP/

roblox name GarudaLuv/SoupdogYT
Soupdogyt
New to the forum

Re: Roblox giantess server (with vore)

Postby HungryNacho » Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:11 am

yeah I know about it, I play it a lot actually, I have mixed feelings about the game, but it sure is fun to play, sometimes I try to roleplay but I'm always so shy I always do it badly but I do try sometimes, sometimes I just nom my alternate accounts for fun as well.
Those are Nacho Fries!
HungryNacho
Somewhat familiar

Postby Voreakin » Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:48 am

Why would you use a kids game for a kink?
Voreakin
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kerbalmaster » Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:04 am

Voreakin wrote:Why would you use a kids game for a kink?

Well, Considering Things, I feel it may just be because of the Engine and customization roblox and roblox studio provide as a free creativity tool.
It's Extremely fucking Fortunate that vore on roblox is censored to hell and back and therefore Most games that contain vore never last long.

As for the topic of Snowy Giantess Roleplay, From what i've heard and seen It appears to take a SFW De-sexualized cartoony route of things.
No gore when stepped on, no death, no digestion,the system of getting ate literally just.... Putting your character in the torso of the person you got ate by. No belly, no intenrals, no nothin.

At least thats my observations and theory. Feel free to add on.
Kerbalmaster
Somewhat familiar

Postby killermeow » Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:40 pm

Yeah, it's more an RP with shrink/growth and various emotes/actions. It's so watered down and sfw that it's not really worth going to unless you REALLY want to have visuals to your RP, and even then you're limited by Roblox's crappy chat filter and having kids around. Not worth going to IMO.
Now, back to our scheduled lurking.
If I sound rude, I'm being blunt, likely because somebody did something stupid. I'm not the best at controlling it sometimes
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Vore game