Valley of the Predators (concept)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: [Unity3D] TheVoreGame (concept)

Postby Dongers » Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:27 pm

Will there be scat? Or at least farts?
Dongers
Participator

Postby Minashi » Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:32 pm

is it just me or is anyone else having the issue of not being able to open the inventory ¬_¬
Minashi
New to the forum

Postby salamoun » Sat Jan 08, 2022 9:08 pm

I love the look of this and it is really promising already. Will be watching this develop with great interest!
salamoun
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sat Jan 08, 2022 9:11 pm

Dongers wrote:Will there be scat? Or at least farts?

I hope not...
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby thetawaves » Sat Jan 08, 2022 10:03 pm

The enemies doesn't restock at this moment? Can we get a way to add more?

Also, i found the little town on the other side of the lakes, but no bears or rabbit could be found.
thetawaves
New to the forum

Postby VirtuosoViking » Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:50 pm

There kind of is scat already. Not super detailed or anything. You get a debuff called "need to defecate" and you just crouch down and your character...um, expels one of a few items. Either something that whatever you ate had on them at the time, like a potion, some random objects which might be bones? Maybe? Or just a comical pile of poo.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Shugoki » Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:11 am

Is there a way to rest in a bed, or digest something faster? Rn there's no way to empty your stomach contents without regurgitating or to heal without consumables, unless I'm missing something here.
Fuck are you reading this for? Keep scrolling, fool!
Shugoki
Somewhat familiar

Postby DevourerOfLolis » Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:49 am

I'm having a problem. When I was trying to adjust the graphical settings, I changed the game to full screen and now I can't change anything about it because all the setting buttons are off the screen.
Attachments
Screenshot (12).png
Passionate advocate of female prey. As well as a passionate advocate of male preds to eat those ladies~ Though other preds are acceptable as well.
DevourerOfLolis
Participator

Postby Saaeder » Sun Jan 09, 2022 4:13 am

Minashi wrote:is it just me or is anyone else having the issue of not being able to open the inventory ¬_¬

Eloimaya carry the backpack, to open the inventory, you have to talk to her (if she dies or is swallowed, there is no more inventory)

thetawaves wrote:The enemies doesn't restock at this moment? Can we get a way to add more?

Normally so, after a while or after they have been digested. (But I didn't test everything)

Shugoki wrote:Is there a way to rest in a bed, or digest something faster?

Not yet. In your home, life regenerates.

DevourerOfLolis wrote:I'm having a problem. When I was trying to adjust the graphical settings

The game is made for a minimum resolution of 1024*768. To reset the resolution, you have to delete the 'options.json' file
Code: Select all
%AppData%\TheVoreGame\options.json
(C:\Users\xxxxx\AppData\Roaming\TheVoreGame\options.json)
Saaeder
Somewhat familiar

Postby runeguden » Sun Jan 09, 2022 5:44 am

I hope not
runeguden
Participator

Postby Voremugen » Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:18 pm

Can my own character get eaten too? If so, would be cool to have a fist persion sorta gameplay option in the belly. Maybe a minigame game when we get eaten by the own crew with rubs and snuggles, anotehr one for enemies, to try to break out. Would be awesome!
Voremugen
Somewhat familiar

Postby lago » Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:31 pm

There is-- once the player character or a companion has fully digested an NPC or item, they'll take a moment to crouch and defecate (there's a little indicator-icon that pops up next to their name and status bars that shows they're ready). NPCs (wolves/bears/rabbits or your companions) will be excreted as cute little poops and items such as stones, herbs, potions, etc. will be refined into their base components. The character's belly will shrink, and a little bit of weight-gain will be noticeable.

At least that's how I understand the system so far from the time I've played. It's an interesting mechanic-- somewhat similar to what's in Fallout 4's vore mod and how it ties into the crafting system, if you've played that. I'm eager to see it expanded upon!

I noticed that if you're riding Andrice, you can actually hold the crouch button ('C' by default) to prompt her to squat and try to defecate while you're on her back.

No fart sound effects yet as far as I've seen, just a very inoffensive Minecraft-esque 'plop' sound when defecation does occur. There are burps and gurgles, of course-- definitely looking forward to seeing what's done with sound in the future! Maybe some footstep-sloshing as the player character/companions move around? :-D
lago
New to the forum

Postby Kerbalmaster » Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:36 pm

Will there be Party vore? Or rather like... Will you be able to ask to Ride INSIDE your Centauress?
Kerbalmaster
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hozomat » Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:01 am

Mh, this looks better than I expected. Will keep an eye on this :)
Hozomat
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zond » Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:28 am

It looks very good, I hope it grows into something more!

please reduce the amount of grass on low graphics
it eats up fps a lot!
Sorry, I use translator >.<
Zond
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CoinToast » Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:15 pm

Very nice concept, I spent like 3 hours just walking around in this game.

If you don't mind some small suggestions?

I find the bow and arrow too cumbersome. You need too many clicks just to shot an arrow, and it's very difficult to aim. A possible fix would be to reduce mouse sensibility when you are aiming, or move the camera closer to the bow.

Another suggestion would be a command to "wait here" for the companions, so that they stay in a single place. Or a command to "come here", so that they go to a place but can move afterwards.

Having the inventory system being another npc is really interesting, but it would be nice to be able to pick things up or store potions in the inventory.

The game instructions could be in an in-game book, or as part of the menu. Maybe crafting recipes as well, a-la skyrim.

I think picking up things would be easier with a dot or some other crosshair.

The enemies' health bar should always face the camera, I think. Otherwise fighting gets too confusing.

Otherwise great job!
CoinToast
Been posting for a bit

Postby Horatius Horatio » Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:26 am

I can see that you can order your companions to empty their vagina, how do they fill it up in the first place?
Horatius Horatio
Been posting for a bit

Postby Saaeder » Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:00 pm

Horatius Horatio wrote:I can see that you can order your companions to empty their vagina, how do they fill it up in the first place?

In combat, Andrice can 'launch' an enemy into her vagina. ( you have to ask her to fight )
Or, Capture an enemy with 'TheBall', then put the ball in Andrice.. ( After a while, the ball will explode )

Spoiler: show
If the enemy is too big, she can't empty her vagina.
To remove an enemy, you have to 'Capture' the enemy with an empty ball (remove the current ball or use another one, then put it in her vagina)
An enemy is not digested if it is in the vagina (but it dies, slowly)

Currently, the player cannot be a prey. I haven't programmed it yet.
But yes, he will become a prey like the other members of the group. ( Andrice, Eloimaya, Lalita, the beasts can swallow the player )
I have already set the ideas/concepts for the dungeons, for example, if the player dies digested, he will be reformed by Andrice at the entrance of the dungeon.

But, it takes time, to set up all this.

And no, there will be no more 'Scat' than currently.
Saaeder
Somewhat familiar

Postby Krieg » Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:52 pm

Saaeder wrote:
Horatius Horatio wrote:I can see that you can order your companions to empty their vagina, how do they fill it up in the first place?

In combat, Andrice can 'launch' an enemy into her vagina. ( you have to ask her to fight )
Or, Capture an enemy with 'TheBall', then put the ball in Andrice.. ( After a while, the ball will explode )

Spoiler: show
If the enemy is too big, she can't empty her vagina.
To remove an enemy, you have to 'Capture' the enemy with an empty ball (remove the current ball or use another one, then put it in her vagina)
An enemy is not digested if it is in the vagina (but it dies, slowly)

Currently, the player cannot be a prey. I haven't programmed it yet.
But yes, he will become a prey like the other members of the group. ( Andrice, Eloimaya, Lalita, the beasts can swallow the player )
I have already set the ideas/concepts for the dungeons, for example, if the player dies digested, he will be reformed by Andrice at the entrance of the dungeon.

But, it takes time, to set up all this.

And no, there will be no more 'Scat' than currently.

Looking forward to more development in this! Great start!
Krieg
Participator

Postby DragonqueenShyvana » Tue Jan 11, 2022 3:47 pm

nice i install it now it looks dirrektly like a game we have ever need with vore and with females only nice very good.
Last edited by DragonqueenShyvana on Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
DragonqueenShyvana
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game