Valley of the Predators (concept)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: [Unity3D] TheVoreGame (concept) (Feb 2022 Update)

Postby ahungryone » Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:11 pm

I think I kinda find out why players belly sounds so quiet: seems like its audio source is placed somewhere aroud MCs waist, if you use free camera to fly there - you can hear it well. It will look not that cool though as you have to clip through the belly.

Also, non-vore arrows seem to be working... strange right now. Basic arrow simply does low damage (kinda as expected but... it feels too low maybe), poison arrow seems to have glitchy white square as effect icon and tick very low damage (hit my party member in the midst of battle to see it) and sleep arrow seems to work as basic arrow - even no debuff on part memer on hit
ahungryone
New to the forum

Postby Boblflagr » Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:15 pm

I don't seem to be able to reload my arrows on the action bar from the inventory. I have crafted plenty of them, but dragging them on top of the hotbar doesn't move them there. Same with potions, though those at least drop on the ground where I can pick them up again.
Boblflagr
New to the forum

Postby hcps » Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:54 pm

can some one that can actually see any thing other that a black or white screen when in a new game tell me how you got the ability to see I need help or a way to fix it
hcps
New to the forum

Postby shadowviper1229 » Sun Mar 27, 2022 4:46 pm

Will character creation be a feature later?

Regurgitation doesn't work if you get overloaded, which happened to me when i accidentally ate Eloimaya, which uh, rip her.

So far though, i have greatly enjoyed what you made. This is the kind of vore game i have wanted for a long time. Skyrim with devourment is good, but i wanted something dedicated to vore, as opposed to it being modded in. I think my only real complaint is that there's no heavy armor wearing, big sword wielding non-binary person to play as, but eh. I'm a niche person in a niche kink. I'll take what I can get. I've been having fun.

Also, just so you know, you've been using masculine pronouns to refer to the characters, she and her are the English feminine pronouns. unless the characters are secret transgender men lol, in which case carry on

i hope i used simple enough english for your translation tool, i'm a wordy bastard
shadowviper1229
New to the forum

Postby Saaeder » Mon Mar 28, 2022 12:31 pm

@ahungryone
Thanks for the list of bugs and feedback.

@ahungryone
Yes, for the sounds, I need more practice to adjust the volume and distance. Currently, I use the default values.
The sleep arrows have no effect (same for the sleep potion)

@Boblflagr
Strange, I have never encountered the problem. I will add the 'double click' to automatically fill the slots.

@shadowviper1229
Thanks for the compliments (and for the simple English)
The 'overloaded' effect is a test and I will look for something else. But I have no ideas.

I would like to do a lot of things (character creation, lots of armor, weapons, lots of enemies, pnjs) but it takes a lot of time. So I'm trying to make something playable. Simple fights, some enemies, 2-3 dungeons, ...
-------------------

Small video with succubus. In alpha version ;)
https://saeder.ch/TvgInfo/Dungeon1.webm
Saaeder
Somewhat familiar

Postby ahungryone » Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:12 pm

Oops, sorry for not simple English. I will try to get better ^^;
Saaeder wrote:@ahungryone
Yes, for the sounds, I need more practice to adjust the volume and distance. Currently, I use the default values.

If you want MC belly sound to be heard the same volume: I suggest to mofidy slightly the AudioSource of MC belly. When camera follows MC you can set the AudioSource Spatial Blend to 2D. Or you can active AudioListener as it's parent and set localPosition to Vector3.zero. But it has to be undone on free-camera mode (either f2 or on being swallowed). Have to be controlled by code in this case.
Else if you want player to hear belly sounds good when camera is not near belly but hear belly sounds louder camera is close to belly you can do that:
Change Volume Rolloff curve to never reach 0. Maybe make it reach 0.5 (or other good value) at max camera distance, without going below that value before that distance.
Saaeder wrote:Small video with succubus. In alpha version ;)
https://saeder.ch/TvgInfo/Dungeon1.webm

Wow, looks nice and cool. Keep up the good work! It is cool to see the progress :-D
ahungryone
New to the forum

Postby lazerkid101 » Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:16 pm

quick question or well 2
1 is there like a debug mode for unlimited ammo and potions
2 where are the crystals to make said vore arrows (if debug mode is not a thing)
cause i wandered around and i can not find any i find alot of stone and wood
lazerkid101
New to the forum

Postby lazerkid101 » Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:32 pm

i can't refill my ammo from the inventroy doubled clicked dragged to hotbar spammed reload nothing so how do you get more arrows?
lazerkid101
New to the forum

Postby Boblflagr » Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:55 am

lazerkid101 wrote:i can't refill my ammo from the inventroy doubled clicked dragged to hotbar spammed reload nothing so how do you get more arrows?

I had the same problem, he said he'll add double click functionality in next version.
Boblflagr
New to the forum

Postby lazerkid101 » Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:01 pm

so untill then you have limited ammo?
lazerkid101
New to the forum

Postby Whereaminow27 » Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:43 pm

Game looks pretty good so far, Though I have had some problems. IF I test swallow both npcs you start with. You can't get out, or open inventory or etc.
Also Are there any humanoid/ female humans as enemies or npcs in the game ( not including the 2 you start with ). I saw the wolfs. Pretty sure a few of the problems is because My Pooor Pooooooorrr computer can't really run it, but looking straight on, the game kinda glitches out top half up when starting to look up at the sky and etc, but returns to normal when you look back down at the ground. This looks like it will be really good, if you don't give up on it, something happens, etc. I really want to see where this game is going. Great Work !
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby pichu534 » Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:38 pm

Is it possible to get the link to the previous version anywhere?
pichu534
New to the forum

Postby blyatman » Wed Apr 13, 2022 5:43 pm

is there anyway we can custumize the sliders?
blyatman
Been posting for a bit

Postby Saaeder » Sun Apr 17, 2022 2:15 pm

lazerkid101 wrote:

1. Maybe
2. They are found on dead bodies
3. Strange, probably a bug, (double click is not implemented yet).

Whereaminow27 wrote:

Eloimaya carries the inventory, if she has been swallowed , it is no longer possible to use the inventory, it is normal.
There will be female humanoids, soon
Concerning the glitchs, it is a beta with a beta version of Unity. Possible to add an option to remove the sky, the weather effects

pichu534 wrote:

Yes,
https://www.mediafire.com/file/wgtakgaf ... me.7z/file
https://mega.nz/file/3LQjVY6A#TaO__-62l ... jG1H2wV9hI

blyatman wrote:

Maybe, but, much later, it takes too much time (possibly hair/skin color)

Then, I progress slowly, it is beginning to work, but there are still bugs ;) You can see in the video, that there is still work to do. The quality of the video is bad and it's not a build, but in the Unity editor, with low FPS.
There are still the small details, those which take long to make.

https://saeder.ch/TvgInfo/Tvg2.mp4

Screen_6.jpg

Screen_7.jpg
Saaeder
Somewhat familiar

Postby VirtuosoViking » Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:06 pm

Stuff's looking really cool. Glad to see some female enemies making their way into the game. I do have a couple questions.
Is there a way to get your clothes back after you lose them?
Is it possible in the future to be able to postpone being revived? Like perhaps you won't get revived or rebirthed until you press a button.
And lastly, will the swallowing animations be touched upon in the future? Or will they be simple like in the demo right now?
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NinjitsuScorp29 » Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:02 am

It might've been asked before but will other kinds of vore be added into the game? Like cock vore, since Andrice is a futa maybe its a possibility to push the ball into her cock instead of only just her vagina.
NinjitsuScorp29
Been posting for a bit

Postby furrystalker » Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:46 am

Are there any plans to include size difference? I see opportunity for encounters like giantess battles.
furrystalker
New to the forum

Postby Saaeder » Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:13 pm

VirtuosoViking wrote:Is there a way to get your clothes back after you lose them?
Is it possible in the future to be able to postpone being revived? Like perhaps you won't get revived or rebirthed until you press a button.
And lastly, will the swallowing animations be touched upon in the future? Or will they be simple like in the demo right now?

1. Yes, Clothes are considered as items, like a potion. After a while, the predator will defecate your armor. Or if you swallow it, you will defecate your armor. And later on, it will be possible to craft armor
2. Why not, it's not very difficult
3. Making animations is hell for me. If the project continues to progress well, I will have to look for an animator. ( this is only a concept, not really a game )

NinjitsuScorp29 wrote:It might've been asked before but will other kinds of vore be added into the game? Like cock vore, since Andrice is a futa maybe its a possibility to push the ball into her cock instead of only just her vagina.

Andrice is not a futa, she is a nice strange companion :)
Currently, the 'VoreManager' and the 'BallManager' don't have this option, but why not in the future.
The only problem is time. Making a game is a lot of work.

furrystalker wrote:Are there any plans to include size difference? I see opportunity for encounters like giantess battles.

Like this? ( but, before trying to swallow it, you'll have to take a few levels )
GIF 21.04.2022 20-02-39.gif
Saaeder
Somewhat familiar

Postby essayons12 » Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:30 pm

Is there any way to add a shortcut for Andrice or Eloimaya to swallow you the charecter kind of like the character has for swallowing them?
essayons12
Been posting for a bit

Postby VirtuosoViking » Fri Apr 22, 2022 1:16 am

Oh cool, that stuff will be neat to see when it comes into the game. Just a couple more questions I forgot.
Will humanoid enemies that eat and digest you be affected by weight gain as well as the main characters?
And lastly, since there's a slider now that affects the speed of digestion, would it be possible for another slider that affects how much a predator's body grows from weight gain when they digest prey?
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game