Valley of the Predators (concept)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: TheVoreGame (concept) (September release)

Postby Clono » Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:07 am

Suggestion: A slider to alter the difficulty of escaping the preds/Andrice's stomach/womb for the player/npcs. Personally, it's always too easy to escape, doesn't take more than one attempt most times even when vored by a pred.

Also, would appear that the latest two updates have broken Andrice's insides, as the horses just kind of... slip upward through her spine as they finish.

Thank you.
Clono
New to the forum

Postby Dongers » Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:27 am

Saaeder wrote:Hello, this version fixes the bug that blocked the game after the MC digestion. It also fixes other bugs.
I'll keep looking for the bugs ( I still have some in my list ) and fight against unity bugs ;)

I will also have to find an RTX 3080 or 3090 with 24Gb of ram, the 11Gb of ram I have don't allow me to calculate the lights anymore :( ( that's why the dungeon entrance is yellow )

And if you have ideas for the name of the game, don't hesitate to propose them.

ChangeLog
Spoiler: show
  • Debug options ( sky, hair, grass ) have been moved to the graphics menu (they need to be reset)
  • New option to disable poop (but you will still have to defecate items. This is the only way to recover the inventory or to create some potions.)
  • It is possible to refill potions / spells from a chest ( Drag Drop )
  • Bug fixes
    • Fixed the blockage that prevents the return home after the MC has been digested.
    • If you swallow Lalita in cat form, it is possible that she will reappear next to you.
    • It is no longer possible to store the contents of a chest if Eloimaya does not follow you.
    • Hiding Andrice in the MC's stomach, if Eloimaya and Lalita are on Andrice, did not work properly.
    • Swallowing a rock with vore arrows, then, regurgitating the rock would prevent the rock from being swallowed again.

Download

I think it would be better and a lot cheaper for everyone to optimize the game first before upgrading hardware.
Dongers
Participator

Postby rbrdiesel » Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:43 pm

Dongers wrote:
Saaeder wrote:Hello, this version fixes the bug that blocked the game after the MC digestion. It also fixes other bugs.
I'll keep looking for the bugs ( I still have some in my list ) and fight against unity bugs ;)

I will also have to find an RTX 3080 or 3090 with 24Gb of ram, the 11Gb of ram I have don't allow me to calculate the lights anymore :( ( that's why the dungeon entrance is yellow )

And if you have ideas for the name of the game, don't hesitate to propose them.

ChangeLog
  • Debug options ( sky, hair, grass ) have been moved to the graphics menu (they need to be reset)
  • New option to disable poop (but you will still have to defecate items. This is the only way to recover the inventory or to create some potions.)
  • It is possible to refill potions / spells from a chest ( Drag Drop )
  • Bug fixes
    • Fixed the blockage that prevents the return home after the MC has been digested.
    • If you swallow Lalita in cat form, it is possible that she will reappear next to you.
    • It is no longer possible to store the contents of a chest if Eloimaya does not follow you.
    • Hiding Andrice in the MC's stomach, if Eloimaya and Lalita are on Andrice, did not work properly.
    • Swallowing a rock with vore arrows, then, regurgitating the rock would prevent the rock from being swallowed again.

Download

I think it would be better and a lot cheaper for everyone to optimize the game first before upgrading hardware.

this, this right here, optimize, don't upgrade. this game is about 2 gb to download, but takes 5 gb to run, how does that even work?
rbrdiesel
New to the forum

Postby thetawaves » Sat Sep 17, 2022 10:47 am

Guys, optimization just isn't that simple. Don't press the dev when there are a lot of content that can still be added.
thetawaves
New to the forum

Postby EddyS » Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:56 pm

thetawaves wrote:Guys, optimization just isn't that simple. Don't press the dev when there are a lot of content that can still be added.

Optimization should always come first before any new content is added. The newest September release is so insanely buggy for me that I couldn't even get in-game. It managed to load like 50% of the loading bar and then immediately crashed... multiple times. One time it crashed so badly that my computer black screened and required a manual restart. So yeah the game very badly needs more bugfixing and optimization because I literally can't even play the game. This constant crashing might not happen to everyone, but if it happened to me and it was THIS bad, then there's a good chance I'm not the only one experiencing these constant bugs & crashes.
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheEvilWithin » Sat Sep 17, 2022 5:26 pm

Agree as well. Trying to put more and more in a game is pointless if most people can't even play it because terribly optimized.
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Saaeder » Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:19 am

Hi
EddyS wrote:

What processor, graphics card, memory do you have? To know it,
- Open the task manager, More details, Performance tab
- or, Run DxDiag ([Window]-[r] dxdiag [Enter])
- or, in the game, at the main screen, open the console [Tab] and enter 'sysinfo'.

Did you have disabled, the grass, the sky, the hair? As indicated in the ChangeLog, the options have been moved and reinitialized. (This is typically the reason for the crash at 50% loading)

You can also start the game with the Logs and send them to me:
Open File Explorer and enter:
%appdata%\TheVoreGame
%USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\Saeder\TheVoreGame\

The game is tested on
8th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-8650U, NVidia 1050 ( 2gb Ram ) 6 years old

If you have a graphics card integrated to the CPU, the game will not work ( or very badly )

maw247 wrote:Will we ever get to feed ourselves to the neutral animals?

To 'farm' animals no (pig, sheep, cow), but for the wild neutral animals, yes ( deer, ... )
Saaeder
Somewhat familiar

Postby Apruum » Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:59 am

Will breeding animation on adrice have any effects like pregnancy?
Apruum
Been posting for a bit

Postby RakeVuri » Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:05 pm

While I respect wanting to make the game look as good as possible, I do think it's pushing it a bit far to focus on that over optimization to the point that even the developer themselves needs to buy better equipment to continue improving the game.
It would be far more cost efficient to take a couple weeks experimenting with making the game less resource heavy, and it'd be cheaper for both the developer and the consumers.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby EddyS » Sun Sep 18, 2022 6:56 pm

Saaeder wrote:Hi
EddyS wrote:

What processor, graphics card, memory do you have? To know it,
- Open the task manager, More details, Performance tab
- or, Run DxDiag ([Window]-[r] dxdiag [Enter])
- or, in the game, at the main screen, open the console [Tab] and enter 'sysinfo'.

Did you have disabled, the grass, the sky, the hair? As indicated in the ChangeLog, the options have been moved and reinitialized. (This is typically the reason for the crash at 50% loading)

You can also start the game with the Logs and send them to me:
Open File Explorer and enter:
%appdata%\TheVoreGame
%USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\Saeder\TheVoreGame\

The game is tested on
8th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-8650U, NVidia 1050 ( 2gb Ram ) 6 years old

If you have a graphics card integrated to the CPU, the game will not work ( or very badly )

maw247 wrote:Will we ever get to feed ourselves to the neutral animals?

To 'farm' animals no (pig, sheep, cow), but for the wild neutral animals, yes ( deer, ... )

Here are my specs:
Processor - AMD FX(tm)-6300 Six-Core Processor.
Graphic Card - Radeon RX 580 Series
Memory - 16GB.

*I did not disable the grass, sky or hair. I think I had all of them enabled and just started the game as usual and it still crashed this badly.
I think I will try starting the game with the Logs activated. My computer is already old as shit and keeps crashing on me regardless whether I play this game or not.
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

Postby GeisKhan » Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:39 pm

EddyS wrote:Here are my specs:
Processor - AMD FX(tm)-6300 Six-Core Processor.
Graphic Card - Radeon RX 580 Series
Memory - 16GB.

*I did not disable the grass, sky or hair. I think I had all of them enabled and just started the game as usual and it still crashed this badly.
I think I will try starting the game with the Logs activated. My computer is already old as shit and keeps crashing on me regardless whether I play this game or not.

Just a hunch, but when's the last time you cleaned your PC case? If it's not getting airflow those FX processors will overheat and throttle performance on the cheap stock cooler, especially with an old-fashioned case with only one or two fans and a solid front panel. My dad gave his to my grandmother years ago and I had to clean the pet hair out of it recently because it hard-shutdown from overheating.
GeisKhan
Somewhat familiar

Postby jaef » Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:10 pm

Some type of frame limiter and/or vsync would be nice. Right now the game just runs as fast as possible which, while producing high numbers on my 6900 XT, is not optimal for the type of game this is. Some selections could be 30, 60, and something like 90 or so for people who want to push it that far.
jaef
New to the forum

Postby Lunacy765 » Sat Sep 24, 2022 5:06 pm

I love this game, I have a few neat ideas I think would be cool as maybe console commands or something like a way to turn enemies into allies, and a command to revive or restore something to full health would be nice as well.
Lunacy765
New to the forum

Postby lati65 » Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:51 pm

I've enjoyed this game so far, even though i feel like combat is a bit hard but that might be just because i haven't gotten used to it. Though i do have some questions i felt like asking. First question is will there ever be a way to get eaten by your companions outside of the current methods already available? Second, will there be other types of vore outside of oral and unbirth? Third, will the male goblin be able to do any kind of vore, i only ask because they are so far the only enemy that i have seen that can't eat the player or their companions?
lati65
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lindinle » Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:07 pm

What do the crystal and ball do?
Lindinle
New to the forum

Postby Lindinle » Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:09 pm

Lunacy765 wrote:I love this game, I have a few neat ideas I think would be cool as maybe console commands or something like a way to turn enemies into allies, and a command to revive or restore something to full health would be nice as well.

I second that idea. Maybe by the ball. Unbirth a captured thing and it will be born an ally. If were just tossing ideas around.
Lindinle
New to the forum

Postby Wanderer » Sun Oct 16, 2022 11:44 pm

a command to strip a target of clothes/armor would be nice

I waste a lot of time getting the characters and enemies naked, it helps now that saves are working and I've got a save where Eloimaira and Lalita (and the
PC of course) have been stripped by stomachs but then I found out you could strip sorceresses the same way so I've been doing that. Been trying with goblin girls too but haven't succeeded yet
Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
Wanderer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Saaeder » Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:48 am

Wanderer wrote:a command to strip a target of clothes/armor would be nice

It is done, it will be available in the next version.

Lindinle wrote:What do the crystal and ball do?

The crystal allows to create balls ( when the MC digests a crystal, it gives a ball ) A ball allows to catch an enemy, then, we can 'store' the ball in a follower or swallow it .

lati65 wrote:

1. Yes
2. Probably not
3. The male goblin doesn't have the belly animations (not yet had the motivation to do so), but one day, yes, he will know how to swallow the player (or something else)

jaef wrote:Some type of frame limiter and/or vsync would be nice.

It is done, it will be available in the next version.

And on the Discord server, there are alpha versions of the game, for example, the griffin, to test the flight system.
Saaeder
Somewhat familiar

Re: TheVoreGame (concept) (October release)

Postby Saaeder » Sun Oct 30, 2022 11:51 am

Hello

I published a test version (10/29/22) on discord, with 2 new enemies.
It's a test version, the sounds of the enemies are missing and it's not tested.

Location of enemies

Griffin
Pos1.png
Pos1.png (259.83 KiB) Viewed 1504 times

Harpy (or use console command teleport 3 )
Pos2.png
Pos2.png (132.71 KiB) Viewed 1504 times

ChangeLog

• A new enemy, Griffin
  • A new enemy, Harpy
  • New option to limit FPS
  • Enabling 'Mipmap Streaming system' Can reduce the amount of memory used ( or not... it's Unity )
  • Workshop station, to create items, armors, ... []https://saeder.ch/Tvg/index.php/the-game/items/]
  • The bed is ready to use. (Move between the 2 beds)

• Advances the time by 6 hours.
    • Affect the hunger bar
    • Reset the fatigue
    • Reduces weight gain
    • Digests prey and objects quickly
    • During sleeping, the living prey will apply all the damage at once, this can kill the MC
  • 1st person view and a few improvements with the camera
  • The fatigue bar (Purple) now applies a reduction to the damage done by the prey.

• If the MC swallows a griffin, it will probably kill her. Drinking potions of fatigue will decrease the damage that the griffin will do.
    • Later, will be implemented a limit. If the fatigue reaches 100% the MC falls asleep.
  • Known issues

• It is possible that sleeping causes weird problems
    • It has some missing animations for the griffin (swallow the corpses, your companions, ...)
    • No sounds for new enemies
  • New commands:

• removeclothes
    • rollshapes

Download
Saaeder
Somewhat familiar

Re: TheVoreGame (concept) (October release)

Postby Arandomeman » Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:14 pm

how do i use the ball?
Arandomeman
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game