Valley of the Predators (concept)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: TheVoreGame (concept) (May 2022 Update)

Postby Saaeder » Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:19 pm

VirtuosoViking wrote:Ooh, another female enemy? I'm always down for that. Also excited to see the companion's hunger system in play as well. And you've put out a lot of great stuff already, you should take as much time as you need to. I know the 3D stuff takes a whole lot of time and commitment. Wish you all the best, and stay hydrated.

Merci, and for my hydration problem:
Beer.png
Beer.png (125.88 KiB) Viewed 2682 times

poorfarmer wrote:What scaling is needed to play the game? Im not good with computers

You need at least a dedicated graphics card, I tested the game on a GeForce Gtx 1050, it's limited, you need a Gtx 1060 or AMD RX 560 XT

ggg74 wrote:how do you craft the white potion?

Only Eloimaya can craft a white potion, see recipe list: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=62389&start=20#p2895575
Saaeder
Somewhat familiar

Postby ggg74 » Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:01 pm

okay thanks i was looking for that list but couldnt find it. Also it says the stomach acid will eat away at the cork but it raises the question of where did the cork come from? If the acid breaks down cork than it couldn't be from the stomach itself. its not really a problem but I found it funny to think about.

also im able to run the game on a NVIDIA GTX 970 + 16gb of ram with real time sky and grass off at low settings

I also found running it in windowed mode not full screen keeps boosts performance.

my pc might be the bare min for playing because the load on the GPU is maxed out even on all the aforementioned settings
ggg74
New to the forum

Postby Chaotyx » Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:20 am

Will swallow arrows be the only method for the MC to eat enemies alive, or are any alternatives planned?
Chaotyx
New to the forum

Postby Saaeder » Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:51 am

ggg74 wrote:Also it says the stomach acid will eat away at the cork but it raises the question of where did the cork come from? If the acid breaks down cork than it couldn't be from the stomach itself. its not really a problem but I found it funny to think about.

Anything is possible, but for that, you need to be more than one to make the game :) Simply, it's a world with magic, so it's a intelligent magic cork

Chaotyx wrote:Will swallow arrows be the only method for the MC to eat enemies alive, or are any alternatives planned?

It is also possible to use a ball to catch an enemy, then eat the ball (after a while, it will release the prey in the stomach of the MC)
But yes, MC will learn other techniques to swallow prey.

What happens when a succubus meets a goblin: https://saeder.ch/TvgInfo/Tvg5.webm
It's not perfect, but it's complex to achieve this result
Saaeder
Somewhat familiar

Postby VirtuosoViking » Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:14 am

Ah, so the new enemy was a goblin girl? Nice. Can't wait to see her in action.
I was wondering something. I saw that the succubus could eat your party member if they were K.O'd on the ground, but I never saw enemies do that to my character when she was out of HP. Do they only do that for your companion right now?
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Saaeder » Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:24 am

Enemies can eat the MC if it is on the ground, maybe the random is too low. ( or I broke something and it doesn't work anymore :) )
Saaeder
Somewhat familiar

Postby Enteresting » Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:30 am

Suggestion, have a surrender button that makes the MC and allies not fight anymore, letting the enemies gobble them up. Could be useful for testing.
Enteresting
Participator

Postby Ack » Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:30 pm

Is it possible to trap the MC in a ball, or does any future enemies have their own weapons like the arrows?
Ack
New to the forum

Postby Saaeder » Sat Jul 09, 2022 1:06 pm

Ack wrote:Is it possible to trap the MC in a ball, or does any future enemies have their own weapons like the arrows?

Probably I will make an archer, as an enemy, it is a very good training to program an enemy at a distance. And yes, technically, the ball can catch the MC, we should find a solution to escape from it.

I have made some progress in setting up the website, with some informationson the enemies. I will continue to add informations( the list of items and recipes )
You can have a look at it, and with pleasure I'm waiting for some remarks about its content. ( especially about my bad english )

https://saeder.ch/Tvg

I also created a discord, but I'm not a big fan of that. Possible I add more often images or videos

https://discord.gg/AvfQssPMJe

Some screenshots:
https://saeder.ch/TvgInfo/Screen_10.webp
https://saeder.ch/TvgInfo/Screen_11.webp
https://saeder.ch/TvgInfo/Screen_12.webp

Salutations
Saaeder
Somewhat familiar

Postby VirtuosoViking » Sat Jul 09, 2022 2:32 pm

Oh, it's always fun to browse around a website for a game. Not to mention there's a few little teasers there that pique my curiosity. I'm getting more and more eager to see what the next update will include.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby essayons12 » Sat Jul 09, 2022 7:04 pm

I cant wait for the next update, this is one game i never get bored with
essayons12
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ack » Mon Jul 11, 2022 6:59 pm

Your English typing is very good, I know some native English speakers that can’t form a coherent sentence, don’t worry about it your doing well.
Ack
New to the forum

Postby CandySquirrel » Tue Jul 12, 2022 3:23 pm

I really like wolf and bear enemies (especially ending up as their food). Humanoid characters in this game are rather heavily sexualised. Is it reasonable to expect some boy/girl bits on wolves/bears/some future non-humanoid monsters ?
CandySquirrel
Somewhat familiar

Postby Saaeder » Sat Jul 16, 2022 3:00 pm

CandySquirrel wrote:Is it reasonable to expect some boy/girl bits on wolves/bears/some future non-humanoid monsters ?

Yes, I can now do it with Blender (it's a lot to learn, to make a game)

The development is progressing slowly, but I'm starting to get to a state where adding enemies is easy (well, I have to design them, create the animations, ... )

There is still a lot of things to do, but I'm enjoying this development.

Here is an experimental version with the new enemies. Be careful, I did not test this version too much, surely you will find a lot of problems.

https://mega.nz/file/jLohBYAS#mWAuDd7Gc ... J5fbD5x2KI
https://anonfiles.com/t530vfy3yd/TheVoreGame_071622_7z

Spoiler: show
  • Add a Map
    • M to display the map
    • Shift-M to hide / show minimap
  • Adding Tesselation, for human only ( option to active / de-active )
  • Adding ambient music
  • Two new enemies (goblin male and female) with a Village
  • New neutral animals
  • Now your friends may be hungry and will be looking for food (but the enemies don't know yet how to look for food)
  • Bug fixes
    • Putting away the sword while in a menu no longer breaks the animations
  • Todo
    • Only the goblin female can swallow ( animation is not yet implemented )

And many other things

Saaeder
Somewhat familiar

Postby CandySquirrel » Sun Jul 17, 2022 12:34 am

Saaeder wrote:
CandySquirrel wrote:Is it reasonable to expect some boy/girl bits on wolves/bears/some future non-humanoid monsters ?

Yes, I can now do it with Blender (it's a lot to learn, to make a game)

The development is progressing slowly, but I'm starting to get to a state where adding enemies is easy (well, I have to design them, create the animations, ... )

There is still a lot of things to do, but I'm enjoying this development.

Here is an experimental version with the new enemies. Be careful, I did not test this version too much, surely you will find a lot of problems.

https://mega.nz/file/jLohBYAS#mWAuDd7Gc ... J5fbD5x2KI
https://anonfiles.com/t530vfy3yd/TheVoreGame_071622_7z

Spoiler: show
  • Add a Map
    • M to display the map
    • Shift-M to hide / show minimap
  • Adding Tesselation, for human only ( option to active / de-active )
  • Adding ambient music
  • Two new enemies (goblin male and female) with a Village
  • New neutral animals
  • Now your friends may be hungry and will be looking for food (but the enemies don't know yet how to look for food)
  • Bug fixes
    • Putting away the sword while in a menu no longer breaks the animations
  • Todo
    • Only the goblin female can swallow ( animation is not yet implemented )

And many other things

First of all, thanks for the great news regarding naughty wolves ! Something I'm very much looking forward too. As for recent update, I'm really thankful for the map feature, it's very handy. I have one minor suggestion - currently hunger bar on characters progresses very slowly, it'll take hours for them to try and eat the player. Maybe add a slider which regulates how fast hunger progresses ?
CandySquirrel
Somewhat familiar

Re: TheVoreGame (concept) (July pre-release)

Postby VirtuosoViking » Sun Jul 17, 2022 1:41 am

Just got through with playing the new version. New enemies are pretty good. Male goblins are nice food fodder, and the female goblins look nice as well. Though it feels like their chances to eat you are lower than the other female enemies. When they do eat you, I thought it was pretty cool how their corsets burst when their bellies expand. I love little attention to detail stuff like that. As for how often they try to eat you, perhaps there could be an equipable item that makes it so that enemies have a much higher, if not always, chance to eat you. That or an option tab to make it so they always nom you.
The hunger meter is a pretty cool addition, but like candysquirrel mentioned already, the meter goes up at a really slow rate. Compared to when you eat something, the gauge goes down quickly. I get that's how it is more or less in real life, though.
Still hoping for a way to have respawning become manual down the line, like if you run out of health, you'd get the classic "you were defeated" text, and then have the option to respawn at your home/beginning of area/Andrice's womb(if eaten) or wait for Eloimaya to bring you back. I'd love to just watch the enemies digest their meal and see the weight gain happen, but the auto respawn usually takes me away before it happens.
One last thing I'd like to say, maybe there could be a way to make your allies be in a "pacifist" mode. I know you can have it so they don't attack enemies, but if this mode existed, they could not fight, and also have enemies not fight them. I was trying to have Andrice rebirth me after I got eaten by then female goblins, but they went goblin mode on her after they ate me off the ground.
So yeah, that's my thoughts on it. Loving all the new additions and enemies, and I can't wait to see what else will be added. Hope everything goes smoothly for you.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby essayons12 » Sun Jul 17, 2022 7:38 pm

I have one request if its not to much. If you could add a sandbox where you can summon certain entities and you can fight or play around with the mechanics. Also i love the female goblin, super cute
essayons12
Been posting for a bit

Postby Atines » Sun Jul 17, 2022 8:58 pm

So I've played the game quite a bit but I do have a request should be simple but i think it would be nice when your eaten and your hp hit 0 instead of respawning right away it would be nice if you can watch your pred digest your body and crap your items out like they normally do but you normally don't get to see it since you respawn
Atines
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:17 pm

In the pre-release if you disable grass in the debug option the whole world is covered in white grass renders instead of being gone.
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Saaeder » Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:52 pm

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:In the pre-release if you disable grass in the debug option the whole world is covered in white grass renders instead of being gone.

Haa, Unity, it's fixed, thanks.

For the next pre-release:
options.png

Some additional options to make the resurrection/digestion manual. And it will also be possible to ask your companions to wait for you at the entrance of the dungeons / instanciated zones.
Saaeder
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game