Valley of the Predators (concept)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: [Unity3D] TheVoreGame (concept)

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:12 am

Saaeder wrote:I'm developing this game in my free time, and besides, I play LostArk, so I have less time.
But it is progressing now, MC can be swallowed, digested, reformed, it can die, and also be resurrected by the companions. And most important, he can lose his armor ;)

Would be nice to have those features in a small update~
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AMCJavelin » Sun Feb 20, 2022 10:56 am

I see a lot of promise here so imma keep my eye on this, I'll check out more after an update or two
ImageImage
AMCJavelin
???

Postby Throku » Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:25 am

This looks very promising!
Throku
May I take your order?

Postby Memester1234 » Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:19 pm

Do you know if the game will ever be optimized enough to play on an average pc?
Memester1234
Been posting for a bit

Postby Saaeder » Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:32 am

Memester1234 wrote:Do you know if the game will ever be optimized enough to play on an average pc?

Probably not, I use the High Definition Render Pipeline
HDRP utilizes Physically-Based Lighting techniques, linear lighting, HDR lighting, and a configurable hybrid Tile/Cluster deferred/Forward lighting architecture. It gives you the tools you need to create applications such as games, technical demos, and animations to a high graphical standard.

And it's not really made for mid-range PCs.
( but, if needed, I can, add options, to disable grass, trees, shadows, and other, but it's ugly )
Saaeder
Somewhat familiar

Re: [Unity3D] TheVoreGame (concept) (Feb 2022 Update)

Postby Firon » Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:04 pm

I noticed the new update dropped...however it would be better to not use mediafire....I don't want to spend 3-4 hours downloading a 2.2gig download because mediafire refuses to send files faster than 200-300KB/s (more so when my average is 8MB)

I'd suggest uploading to MEGA as they do have more than powerful enough datacenters to handle high speed traffic...unlike Mediafire
Firon
---

Postby Kavvanshrike » Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:32 pm

ditto on issues with mediafire, I've tried downloading maybe 5 times now and the download has failed each time due to network errors before it can finish and it starts the download again from the very start.
Kavvanshrike
Participator

Postby Saaeder » Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:54 pm

Firon wrote:I noticed the new update dropped...however it would be better to not use mediafire....I don't want to spend 3-4 hours downloading a 2.2gig download because mediafire refuses to send files faster than 200-300KB/s (more so when my average is 8MB)

I'd suggest uploading to MEGA as they do have more than powerful enough datacenters to handle high speed traffic...unlike Mediafire

A link for MEGA has been added, I forgot to add it.
Saaeder
Somewhat familiar

Postby DarkRain » Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:58 pm

what
Last edited by DarkRain on Sun Feb 27, 2022 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DarkRain
Somewhat familiar

Postby vore2412 » Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:59 pm

I am hoping I will be able to actually play and experience this update. I've been looking forward to playing it but had that problem where it would not go past 75% loaded, so hopefully the update might find that fixed for me.

Just tried it, and found out that it does not work. I googled fixes on how to fix it, not sure I can actually pursue those fixes though. I'm not certain that you use Unity Project or something like that Saaeder, but https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpWjB2GYFqQ is what they said to do that should allow it to work?
Last edited by vore2412 on Sun Feb 27, 2022 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Asrielbend » Sun Feb 27, 2022 3:07 pm

Will their ever be a thing where you ally's can eat you or you can tame an animal of sorts?
Asrielbend
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Sun Feb 27, 2022 3:17 pm

So new update is nice, although I don't hear any belly noises even at max.

One other issue is whenever Andrice reforms the MC they just sit there and the MC is just stuck unable to do anything anymore.

Not sure if that's a bug or if there's a certain button to press to get Andrice to let the MC out.
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Saaeder » Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:39 am

Asrielbend wrote:Will their ever be a thing where you ally's can eat you?

Directly, no, but if the MC is swallowed by a wolf, then the wolf is swallowed by a Companion , if the MC "escapes" from the wolf, it will be in the Companion's stomach.

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:So new update is nice, although I don't hear any belly noises even at max.
One other issue is whenever Andrice reforms the MC they just sit there and the MC is just stuck unable to do anything anymore.
Not sure if that's a bug or if there's a certain button to press to get Andrice to let the MC out.

• Well, a live prey in a stomach doesn't generate sound, it's an omission :) ( only the digestion of a prey or an item creates sounds )
  • haaaa, Andrice, However, I explained to her that it is not possible to unbirth the MC while sitting ( normally, she leaves the Idle animation, but maybe bad luck with the random, you have to wait)
  • No button, every 5-7 seconds Andrice tries to pop the MC, But it is very difficult while sitting
Saaeder
Somewhat familiar

Postby essayons12 » Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:07 pm

Ive been really excited for updates on this game
essayons12
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:10 am

Saaeder wrote:
Asrielbend wrote:Will their ever be a thing where you ally's can eat you?

Directly, no, but if the MC is swallowed by a wolf, then the wolf is swallowed by a Companion , if the MC "escapes" from the wolf, it will be in the Companion's stomach.

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:So new update is nice, although I don't hear any belly noises even at max.

• Well, a live prey in a stomach doesn't generate sound, it's an omission :) ( only the digestion of a prey or an item creates sounds )
  • haaaa, Andrice, However, I explained to her that it is not possible to unbirth the MC while sitting ( normally, she leaves the Idle animation, but maybe bad luck with the random, you have to wait)
  • No button, every 5-7 seconds Andrice tries to pop the MC, But it is very difficult while sitting

Ah apparently the issue is if the player is digested/killed and they are still in aggressive mode against an enemy she never lets the player out because interactions within combat are paused during that state.
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby altterten » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:26 pm

IS there a way to digest?
altterten
New to the forum

Postby Legspert9 » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:53 pm

Would you mind posting a guide on how you made and rigged the models?
Legspert9
Somewhat familiar

Postby essayons12 » Sat Mar 05, 2022 5:35 pm

If possible for the next patch, it would be nice if you could have a shortcut for a companion to eat you kind of like how you can swallow them
essayons12
Been posting for a bit

Postby Saaeder » Sat Mar 05, 2022 5:39 pm

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:Ah apparently the issue is if the player is digested/killed and they are still in aggressive mode against an enemy she never lets the player out because interactions within combat are paused during that state.

That's right, I found and corrected the problem, thank.

Legspert9 wrote:IS there a way to digest?

I don't understand the question. The player can digest or be digested.

Would you mind posting a guide on how you made and rigged the models?

In summary, the models come from DazStudio Genesis 8, exported to Blender to be cleaned and then exported to Unity.
It is possible to export directly from DazStudio to Unity (DazStudio provides a plugin).
For rigging, the DazStudio models are rigged, there is nothing to do, it works directly with Unity.
PS: the wolf and bear are from a pack bought on the Unity asset store.
Saaeder
Somewhat familiar

Postby ahungryone » Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:11 am

Wow, this game is amasing! An interractable 3d world with animals (and things!) to eat, bow and sword gameplay, craft system... with some interesting swallow-based tricks in it. Very nice :-D

I find especially cool that what goes out depends on what have gone in and it is not a purely cosmetic difference. Not that cosmetics are bad, just that makes digestion more meaningful in my opinion
Saaeder wrote: And no, there will be no more 'Scat' than currently.

Oh well, can't be helped. I hoped at least there will be an option to turn it on/off.
Could be fun if there were farting sounds for those who prefer that. Also peeing maybe...

Some bugs I encountered:
  • "Swallowed death" effect seems to persist sometimes when MC respawns
  • Armor loss is discarded on loading a save.
  • After MC died and respawned a breakable stone was respawned, but hitting it gave nothing
  • If player gets "beltFull" message trying to pick up a potion, using "swallow" command does nothing until you interact with something else
  • After indigestion MC pooped some mushrooms and flowers that were not digested. Instead of falling to the ground they just Telling to pick them up caused Eloimaya to have a copy of that item to stay in hand. Swallowing that from her hand caused small copy of the same item to appear in MC hand. That small copy was interractable and swallowing it didn't remove it from the MC hand so it could be swallowed again and again. Did dissapear after some time, though (maybe after a drinking a potion from the floor)
  • "Overloaded" effect cause MC to hold her belly refusing to do anything else but walking. That includes regurgitating and crouching, so if MC completed digesting noticable amount of anything and them test-swallows Andrice - she can get stuck in this state as she can not free belly space nor by pooping, neither by trowing up
  • Shooting an agressive animal with vore arrow when it is attacking you may cause MC to be swallowed by the animal while the vore magic animation goes. This leads to both MC and the animal being stuck in each other bellies as none of them is actually on the field so they can't play regergitation animation. Also this caused a bear (the animal I got this bug with) to be unable to kill MC by digestion damage somewhy. Health was dropping, just death didn't proc. Some time after stamina even started regenerating and health regenerated a bit, but seemed to stop somewhere around 3%
Kinda fun thing is when you digest Eloimaya - you seem to digest (or at least get into your belly) everything being carried by her (except endless clothes supply). This caused me to have a lot of straws as I grinded flowers for some time and took a while to get outside of MCs digestion system (fun times), and even more co collect (not so fun). That leads to two things that would be cool to implement:
  • Being able to swallow collectable items in case inventory is unavailable
  • Some way to tell Eloimaya to collect everything around as in some cases MC can push out a lot of things. BTW after she collects an item she tends to stay on that point and catch raycasts blocking collection of other items nearby.

Also it would be cool to know what do effects do. Some are straight ("Heal" buff heals you), some just are a bit trickier ("Sleeping" depletes your stamina that is easy to see, but having it for 3-5 potion duration lenght caused party members eaten by MC to fall asleep mid-digestion and stop struggling), some are only more-or-less clear (indigestion seems to reduce your digestion damage and cause some currently digested items go into bowels intact , but I am not sure) and then there are some about which I have no Idea ("Phago-Crystal" effect, "Swallowed death" or a respawned MC)

It might be nice to have at least something in interface telling where are you, at least show the north direction. Sometimes I get lost and wander until I see something familiar, once it took half an hour (counting resource gathering, fighting and some stops to regenerate stamina)

One more thing about items: it would be cool to have some stationary storage in your house that will accept potions too. It's kinda sad to lose all your potions in one battle gone wrong...
...and about "battle gone wrong": sometimes system gets stuck and doesn't run respawn in a non-dynamic situation. It would be nice to have a "respawn" button in case MC is incapacitated for 30 seccond already. Or even available anytime becase player may get stuck, lost or into any other problematic situation

I hope all this rumbling was not too negative, I liked your game very much and hope it will get even better! :-D
It gave me enough fun for a day (some of that time spent tinkering with savefile json to cheat though). Characters are beatiful, animations are smooth, enviroment is nice, item system is intriguing (still wan't able to get how to take crafted arrows and theballs from inventory) and the world is vast.
Also, I can try to lend a hand as a kinda Unity developer if needed, just for fun.

Wish you everything good! =)
ahungryone
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game