Valley of the Predators (concept)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: [Unity3D] TheVoreGame (concept) (Feb 2022 Update)

Postby Saaeder » Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:41 pm

essayons12 wrote:

No, Andrice or Eloimaya have not yet learned how to swallow the MC. But one day they will learn it.

VirtuosoViking wrote:

1. Yes, all humanoids gain weight ( Andrice, Eloimaya, Succubus, ... )
2. It's added in the todo list

A small video with a test where the succubus regains some health.
https://saeder.ch/TvgInfo/Tvg3.webm
Saaeder
Somewhat familiar

Re: [Unity3D] TheVoreGame (concept) (Feb 2022 Update)

Postby ahungryone » Tue May 03, 2022 6:14 am

Saaeder wrote:A small video with a test where the succubus regains some health.
https://saeder.ch/TvgInfo/Tvg3.webm

Looks great! Can't wait to see it in the new version :-D
ahungryone
New to the forum

Re: [Unity3D] TheVoreGame (concept) (May 2022 Update)

Postby Saaeder » Sat May 14, 2022 3:02 pm

Hi, an update is available, with a dungeon and maybe some new bugs ;)
Saaeder
Somewhat familiar

Postby Asrielbend » Sat May 14, 2022 8:01 pm

How do you get Eloimaya to swallow the MC?
Asrielbend
Been posting for a bit

Postby VirtuosoViking » Sun May 15, 2022 1:31 am

This is probably my favorite update so far, mostly cause I LOVE same size female preds.
I'll admit, I think I had a little too much fun getting eaten by the sorceress.
Spoiler: show

I'm super eager to see what other female preds will be added down the line (and which ones can get big from weight gain)
I do have one little gripe. Thankfully vore grabs aren't affected by you blocking, but sometimes, the enemy doesn't want to try and eat you. I'm not sure what to suggest to help that, but I figure I might as well say something about it.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Antigone » Sun May 15, 2022 10:20 am

Hi! Incredible update.
Only found one bug: If you reload a save while being dead on the floor or digested (if andrice can't raise you cause... You know) the camera will fall under the map indefinitly.
Antigone
Somewhat familiar

Postby RakeVuri » Mon May 16, 2022 1:20 am

Something interesting that I had happen: I got eaten by a wolf, and that wolf got unbirthed by Andrice, and after killing and struggling out of the wolf, the MC was trapped in Andrice's womb slowly losing health over time, and upon death Andrice's womb never shrunk and the MC never reformed.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby Saaeder » Mon May 16, 2022 11:22 am

Asrielbend wrote:How do you get Eloimaya to swallow the MC?

Andrice or Eloimaya do not know how to swallow the MC, the only way for the MC to be in Andrice or Eloimaya is to be swallowed by an enemy, then, this enemy is swallowed by Andrice or Eloimaya.

VirtuosoViking wrote:I do have one little gripe. Thankfully vore grabs aren't affected by you blocking, but sometimes, the enemy doesn't want to try and eat you.

The chance for an enemy to swallow the MC is based on his stamina (the yellow bar). If he has no stamina left, he has a 10% chance to swallow the MC. And the more stamina the MC has, the more it resists ;)

Antigone wrote:

Thank you, I will look for the reason.

RakeVuri wrote:

Yes, I haven't found an appropriate way for this case yet. ( how the MC escapes from Andrice when he dies )
Andrice's womb does not digest its contents. Any idea, any suggestions?
Saaeder
Somewhat familiar

Postby RakeVuri » Mon May 16, 2022 12:13 pm

Saaeder wrote:Yes, I haven't found an appropriate way for this case yet. ( how the MC escapes from Andrice when he dies )
Andrice's womb does not digest its contents. Any idea, any suggestions?

Well, I think it'd be neat if Andrice's womb didn't hurt the MC, or better yet applied a health regen effect to the MC, depending on if you're planning to add a way to request Andrice eat/UB the MC later on in the future. And while I didn't try all that hard to escape when the MC was trapped in there, just making sure the MC could use the struggle mechanic to "E"scape would definitely be beneficial too.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby Persona59523 » Mon May 16, 2022 2:37 pm

Ran into a problem where I can't control my character after getting digested.
Persona59523
Participator

Postby wariodude128 » Mon May 16, 2022 4:40 pm

You appear to have made a game concept where the idea is sex and vore. I myself have an idea for a game where sex with hot human monsters would be a selling point, and vore could easily be a game mechanic. Anyway, the name of it is Hothumon (hot+human+monster). If you want to take your game concept and combine it with my ideas for Hothumon, please send me a message. I will attach a pdf of many ideas I had for it with love. Could make a great team you and I.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Younger99 » Tue May 17, 2022 4:55 am

My antivirus freaks out with many of the files for this game.
Is it safe to run or not?
Younger99
Participator

Postby essayons12 » Tue May 17, 2022 9:08 am

I absolutely love this update, having to much fun running into the dungeon just to get eaten :P
essayons12
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheEvilWithin » Tue May 17, 2022 10:01 am

May I suggest for the name of the game to be like Vore of the Wild or Preds of the wild (parodying the name of TLoZ Breath of the Wild), since the game is basically an opne world.
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby forumlurker » Tue May 17, 2022 10:28 am

Somehow I can never get the save option to work. Tried spamming it as some people suggested it, but it simply never works.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheEvilWithin » Tue May 17, 2022 10:58 am

I have a problem: I tried starting the game, but when I play it, the screen goes white.
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VirtuosoViking » Tue May 17, 2022 5:29 pm

Man, I can't get enough of this update. It's just really fun to go back in that dungeon and go back and forth as prey and pred. It's fun to move the camera around after you're eaten, but could it be possible to have another option for that camera that focuses on the enemy that ate you?
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby mcpreyboy » Tue May 17, 2022 5:39 pm

Man i would love to play this game it looks awesome, but i can't because it always crashes while loading even on the lowest graphic settings.

My graphics card isn't that bad(no the greatest either) and one thing that i noticed is that it always crashes while in the "generating objects" part of the loading.

So now i'm wondering if there was a option to disable grass and some other stuff or maybe just decrease the amount of it, if it would make the game playable on pcs like mine since it seems that it is one of the reasons why the game is so graphics demanding.

But at the end of the day it's your choice if you want to implement it or not, but it would be great if it actually helped people with weaker pcs like mine to be able to also play the game.
mcpreyboy
Been posting for a bit

Postby PsychicClown » Tue May 17, 2022 5:43 pm

mcpreyboy wrote:Man i would love to play this game it looks awesome, but i can't because it always crashes while loading even on the lowest graphic settings.

My graphics card isn't that bad(no the greatest either) and one thing that i noticed is that it always crashes while in the "generating objects" part of the loading.

So now i'm wondering if there was a option to disable grass and some other stuff or maybe just decrease the amount of it, if it would make the game playable on pcs like mine since it seems that it is one of the reasons why the game is so graphics demanding.

But at the end of the day it's your choice if you want to implement it or not, but it would be great if it actually helped people with weaker pcs like mine to be able to also play the game.

Hey there it might be a Ram issue how much Ram do you have on your PC?
PsychicClown
Been posting for a bit

Postby Liz » Thu May 19, 2022 1:17 am

Loving the game so far ^^

The only thing I will mention (if it hasn't already been mentioned) is when a NPC swallows the main character, have the camera follow that predator around until the Main character escapes or is digested. Its hard to follow the NPC with the camera not locked. If you can change this it would be great.

Regardless a fun game so far :)
[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2r3xx1e.jpg[/img]
Chibi Liz's view on Physics, well breaking/ignoring them >:3 .
Pixiv [url]http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3050556[/url]
Liz
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game