Valley of the Predators (concept)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: TheVoreGame (concept) (October release)

Postby Wanderer » Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:22 pm

how do you activate first person camera?
Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
Wanderer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VirtuosoViking » Mon Oct 31, 2022 12:57 am

Pretty cool additions this time. The eating animations for the griffin and harpies are pretty good, though is there a way to make it so that the camera locks onto the predator doing the vore grab? When the animation is done, the camera rubberbands for a couple seconds, and then I have to either look for the big bellied enemy or use the F2 camera. I love how the weight gain now affects enemy breast sizes as well. Hope to see a female enemy in the future that's flat chested that will gain big breasts from eating you. Or the opposite end, a female enemy with max breast sizes already that has a vore grab where she smothers you with them. Also, for the harpy, when it unbirths you, are you supposed to be expelled afterwards? They just shot me out with no health and I was just dead on the ground. Were they supposed to rebirth you into another harpy? Or like an egg? Either would be cool. Though sometimes, I would just be reborn in the harpy like I would with Andrice. And it seems all the harpies despawn when you leave the area, i.e. die and respawn home. But yeah, loving the harpy. The number of monster girls is slowly but surely increasing.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Saaeder » Mon Oct 31, 2022 12:54 pm

Arandomeman wrote:how do i use the ball?

I will create a 'weapon' section on the game website.
Spoiler: show
To use a ball. Open inventory, double click to equip it ( or drag drop on the MC health bar )
Y to put it away/out in the vagina
X to swallow it
RMB to aim it / LMB to throw it and catch an enemy ( or a cow, a Lalita )
The balls that are in the vagina stomach explode after a while and release their contents
To remove a prey from the vagina/womb, you have to put an empty ball in it, the ball will capture the prey.

Wanderer wrote:how do you activate first person camera?

Using the mouse wheel, when you zoom in on the MC, it switches to 1st person

VirtuosoViking wrote:Pretty cool additions this time.

1. I am currently reprogramming the camera management, to improve the problem with the griffon, and to be able to control the companions
  2. When the harpy pushes the MC in her vagina, she has a 50% chance to expel it after killing it, otherwise, back home. When the harpy digests the MC, there is a 50% chance that it will reform.If not, return home, or into Andrice
  3. Yes, the monsters despawn when you move away from their zone and this resets their states / fatShape, ... It is in my todo list to save states of enemies.
Saaeder
Somewhat familiar

Postby VirtuosoViking » Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:27 pm

Ah, so the harpies seem to just be having fun then, huh? Pleasure and weight gain at the expense of possibly your life, haha.
Oh, a couple bugs I found. If there's two harpies attacking you and one grabs you, the other one can grab you as well, so I'd be in the belly/womb of one harpy and then magically teleport inside the belly/womb of the other harpy that did their vore grab to thin air. And the goblin girls have a little model issue. They seem to be experiencing anal prolapse or something, but their internal parts for their anus seem to be floating just outside their butt.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Joreeves » Sun Nov 20, 2022 10:19 pm

Hey Saaeder, really loving the game! Just wondering how progress is coming on the next update!
Joreeves
Been posting for a bit

Postby CandySquirrel » Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:40 am

Saaeder wrote:Hello

I published a test version (10/29/22) on discord, with 2 new enemies.
It's a test version, the sounds of the enemies are missing and it's not tested.

Location of enemies

Griffin
Pos1.png

Harpy (or use console command teleport 3 )
Pos2.png

ChangeLog

• A new enemy, Griffin
  • A new enemy, Harpy
  • New option to limit FPS
  • Enabling 'Mipmap Streaming system' Can reduce the amount of memory used ( or not... it's Unity )
  • Workshop station, to create items, armors, ... []https://saeder.ch/Tvg/index.php/the-game/items/]
  • The bed is ready to use. (Move between the 2 beds)

• Advances the time by 6 hours.
    • Affect the hunger bar
    • Reset the fatigue
    • Reduces weight gain
    • Digests prey and objects quickly
    • During sleeping, the living prey will apply all the damage at once, this can kill the MC
  • 1st person view and a few improvements with the camera
  • The fatigue bar (Purple) now applies a reduction to the damage done by the prey.

• If the MC swallows a griffin, it will probably kill her. Drinking potions of fatigue will decrease the damage that the griffin will do.
    • Later, will be implemented a limit. If the fatigue reaches 100% the MC falls asleep.
  • Known issues

• It is possible that sleeping causes weird problems
    • It has some missing animations for the griffin (swallow the corpses, your companions, ...)
    • No sounds for new enemies
  • New commands:

• removeclothes
    • rollshapes

Download

Woah, not only is gryphon absolutely gorgeous, but also a boy <3 Thank you so much for adding another feral pred to the game.
CandySquirrel
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zoku » Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:06 pm

cant wait for more updates like new female preds uwu Saaeder,
Zoku
New to the forum

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:48 pm

is it possible to add an option to reduce damage prey do in a stomach? more than one prey in a stomach seems to kill almost anything.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 0yugu0 » Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:02 pm

Can I stop digesting/damaging the prey in my stomach?
0yugu0
New to the forum

Re: TheVoreGame (concept) (December release)

Postby Saaeder » Sat Dec 17, 2022 2:55 pm

Hi, I'm still here, but mostly on the discord. After some family problems, here is the next version.

The MC can take possession of his predator.
The MC can give birth to offspring, using a phago-crystal. ( each enemy gives now a crystal of his type )
It is also possible to play with a configuration file to change the shape of the enemies and the damage of the predators/prey

ChangeLog

• Improve lock, for swallow
  • Correct slider for Burp volume
  • Rewrite camera manager
  • You can take control of an enemy

• when the MC is swallowed, [K] to take control / release control
    • [T] [G] toogle combat mode
    • [Q] tries to swallow the target
    • [U] play idle animation
    • During some idle animations, the enemy can drop his weapon, it is possible to pick it up
    • Some dialogues are missing
    • It also misses animations
  • During the control, you lose 4 times less life, but it requires mana. It is possible to use potions during the control with [1]-[5] and [Shift][1]-[5] (to heal your predator)
  • It is only possible to control the predator you are in. If a harpy swallows the MC, then Andrice swallows the harpy, it is not possible to control Andrice while inside the harpy.
  • Lalita : no combat mode
  • Andrice : always in combat mode , [Space] [Ctrl]
  • Harpy : melee ( [AA] [DD] to dash )
  • Goblin F : sword / melee
  • Griffin : always in combat mode
  • Sorceress : melee ( dagger ) distance ( fire/ice bolt ) can swallow at distance
  • Succubus : scythe / melee
  • [P], to switch to Slow Motion.
  • When digesting an enemy, a Phago-crystal will be created specifically for that enemy. This allows the MC to have a pregnancy of the type of enemy related to the crystal

• To get pregnancy, the crystal must be on the ground, then the MC can place it where it is needed. ( with a dialogue )
    • Pregnancy consume food ( hungry bar ) When the bar is full, pregnancy is paused. ( 50% for a human ) ( 250% for a griffin )
    • Only one gestation at a time ( 5% chance to have more than one ) max 4 offsprings in belly
    • 8% chance to have twins
    • A griffin is too big to come out naturally, you have to use a ball :)
    • Shift-R (reload key) to give birth
  • Currently the MC has a 100% chance of getting pregnant and that the offspring is friendly

• Possible that it will be random
  • Only the MC can produce offspring. I will also implement it at Andrice, Lalita for the beasts. ( next year )
  • Andrice can breed with a horse.
  • You can't release an offspring into the wild yet.
  • Added a new configuration file ( shapes size, breasts size, ...)

• custom.ini
    • file is here: %appdata%\TheVoreGame\
    I added phago-crystal in the chest of the house, so you have to start a new game to get them
BUG
  • Don't enter into a dungeon with offspring, it's not implemented
  • A lot of sounds are missing, I changed some stuff and I still have to put them back
  • Sometimes, the camera moves in the 'belly', [CTRL]-[F2] to re-center it.
  • Impossible to switch to 'free camera' when controlling an enemy

Download
Saaeder
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheEvilWithin » Sat Dec 17, 2022 3:28 pm

Saaeder wrote:Hi, I'm still here, but mostly on the discord. After some family problems, here is the next version.

The MC can give birth to offspring, using a phago-crystal. ( each enemy gives now a crystal of his type )
It is also possible to play with a configuration file to change the shape of the enemies and the damage of the predators/prey

ChangeLog

• Rewrite camera manager

• During some idle animations, the enemy can drop his weapon, it is possible to pick it up
  • During the control, you lose 4 times less life, but it requires mana. It is possible to use potions during the control with [1]-[5] and [Shift][1]-[5] (to heal your predator)
  • It is only possible to control the predator you are in. If a harpy swallows the MC, then Andrice swallows the harpy, it is not possible to control Andrice while inside the harpy.
  • Sorceress : melee ( dagger ) distance ( fire/ice bolt ) can swallow at distance
  • When digesting an enemy, a Phago-crystal will be created specifically for that enemy. This allows the MC to have a pregnancy of the type of enemy related to the crystal

• To get pregnancy, the crystal must be on the ground, then the MC can place it where it is needed. ( with a dialogue )
    • Pregnancy consume food ( hungry bar ) When the bar is full, pregnancy is paused. ( 50% for a human ) ( 250% for a griffin )
    • Only one gestation at a time ( 5% chance to have more than one ) max 4 offsprings in belly
  • Currently the MC has a 100% chance of getting pregnant and that the offspring is friendly

• Only the MC can produce offspring. I will also implement it at Andrice, Lalita for the beasts. ( next year )

• custom.ini
    I added phago-crystal in the chest of the house, so you have to start a new game to get them
BUG
  • A lot of sounds are missing, I changed some stuff and I still have to put them back

Download

Can you rebirth Lalita or Andrice?
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bright » Sat Dec 17, 2022 5:53 pm

Hilarious result:
Got eaten by wolf.
Kicked wolf dead from inside.
Lalita was set to eat corpses.
Ate the wolf with me inside.
Visit my artblog?
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Lindinle » Sun Dec 18, 2022 3:34 am

is it possible to birth wolfs bears etc?
Lindinle
New to the forum

Postby Saaeder » Sun Dec 18, 2022 6:43 am

TheEvilWithin wrote:Can you rebirth Lalita or Andrice?

No, but I will think of a way to do it. Currently when they are digested, they repop at home, possible I add a special crystal to reform them

Lindinle wrote:is it possible to birth wolfs bears etc?

Not yet, but the MC will not be able to give birth to a wolf/bear. Andrice and Lalita will be able to do it.

And also, it will be possible for the offspring to give birth to other offspring. For example, a harpy will be able to give birth to a succubus (it already works, but it's not active, I have to create the animations and dialogues)
Saaeder
Somewhat familiar

Postby Wanderer » Sun Dec 18, 2022 9:23 am

got eaten by Andrice

came out as a horrifying abomination with my arms backwards over my head, nothing I tried would undo this, wish I had screenshotted this

also could get my companions to eat possessed goblins and harpies, but not sorceresses?

a recurring bug over a few versions: often when playing with spawning enemies after they are killed or digested spawning new ones of the same type will generate them with like 20% hp and zero stamina
Wanderer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Lindinle » Sun Dec 18, 2022 10:04 am

The player should be able to get pregnant with the wolves to.
Lindinle
New to the forum

Postby TheEvilWithin » Sun Dec 18, 2022 12:44 pm

Saaeder wrote:Hi, I'm still here, but mostly on the discord. After some family problems, here is the next version.

ChangeLog

• Rewrite camera manager

• custom.ini
BUG

Download

I can't download it. MEGA says the file is too big, while Mediafire gives me an error when it's close to being finished.
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Lunacy765 » Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:02 am

You've gone above and beyond my expectation this time, very cool update thank you for all your hard work!
Lunacy765
New to the forum

Postby Wanderer » Mon Dec 19, 2022 5:49 pm

alright, don't want to spend all my time pointing out bugs and vomiting out stuff I'd like to see in the game, so I'll say this project keeps surprising me with how good it is and enjoyable it is to just play around with. great job. keep doing what you're doing cause I'm vibing the hell out of it.

anyway. I'd love to see more dialogue options with your companions so you can get them to eat you, or maybe even turn them temporarily hostile, ya know, so they'll fight (then eat) you. I know I can use the "eatme" command, but getting them to do it in the constraints of the game is just, better, somehow.

I've spent a lot of this patch using goblins as pill-like delivery systems to send the MC through Andrice's digestive tract.

I also just like seeing the swallow animations.

Animations are great. I especially like the way Sorceresses swallow you back down when you fail to escape or watching the succubus or harpy path their bellies all satisfied. I kinda wish your companions had adjustable escape chances so I could watch them "fail" to spit me back out more often. There's also an animation with Eloimaya, I think Lalita/Andrice, too where you ask them to regurgitate but their prey is gone so they just rub their belly all satisfied like, that should be triggerable as a "failed" regurgitate animation or even an idle.

I have noticed sometimes idle animations fail to trigger, like when you annoy Lalita into swallowing you she just won't do idle animations, but I haven't done enough testing in this version to see if that's still a problem.

I have noticed playing around with possession that sometimes the digestion rate seemed to get "stuck" at a reduced level, sometimes so reduced I couldn't get all good and gone in my companions tummies, boo. Also I couldn't hit shit with the goblin's attacks. Also couldn't hit Andrice with the Sorceress' dagger. Haven't done enough fighting while possessing to say more.
Wanderer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Tue Dec 20, 2022 10:24 pm

Is there a Mac version?
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=15662 /RP preferences

Walk in the room and I know they all know man
If they don't know, put on a little show
Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game