Typing of the Digested 4.3.3 TOMBOY TIME! 2/15/2024

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Typing of the Digested 2.3.1 EAT YOUR FRIENDS! 4/27/22

Postby leonthegreat » Mon May 09, 2022 4:08 pm

ryanshowseason3 wrote:I thought the very submissive incantation would tip people off that something was amiss. Also the step mother would not be in a generous mood to explain your actual situation. She's a stone cold killer in that moment.

But yeah if you...

Spoiler: show
torment Ryana before her end like that it's a time delayed game over. A concept I really like because it blows away the "save before decision" and reload if bad results mentality in these games. It takes time for the consequences of your actions to catch up with you, and you end up step mom sweater stuffers over it~

And who doesn't like accidentally ending up as titties?

Honestly I'd like to add more endings like that.

For sure. I loved that ending. Honestly, I enjoy your game quite a bit. Keep up the good work on it. I appreciate that you give this out for free. For how high quality it is, its kinda baffling. Also, as you keep adding more content, some of the error compound on each other, so it just keeps getting more complicated. Good on you for keeping up with it. Lots of people seem entitled or impatient, but I am just thankful for your contribution to this fetish. Have a good one.
Always looking for a nice belly to relax in.
leonthegreat
Somewhat familiar

Postby feauxen » Mon May 09, 2022 4:18 pm

It'd be nice if there was a way to advance dialogue by pressing space or enter or something. The feature is so ubiquitous in other games that its absence is honestly kind of jarring, especially with how much time is spent with both hands on the keyboard and no mouse controls required.

And while we're talking about quality of life stuff, it would be nice if after maxing out prey scene upgrades I didn't have to skip through all the upgrades I have no use for. Even better would be some kind of reputation mechanic that allows you to skip through the tedious process of typing in the incantation for prey that's noticeably weaker or especially willing, but that's less quality of life and more of a gameplay tweak that kind of goes against the main character's established inability to pred. The fact that there's like one unique prey encounter out of at least twenty that seems fully intent on gurgling no matter what says enough all on its own.

Also, some way to forcibly masturbate the same way backspace and delete forcibly gurgle you would be nice, even if most preds are sufficiently turned on by a mostly-gurgled but completely un-horny meal. Especially on easy difficulties, waiting for the text to reach the bottom of the screen is just painfully slow at times. And that's when you don't accidentally type the whole word just prepping your rez spell, forcing you to wait even longer for those stupid pink letters to fall.

Other than these minor quibbles, the only problem I noticed is that this still-in-development game feels (shockingly, I know) a bit empty of features. 161 days is way too much for how many unique events happen during a school year and as it is events that I hadn't seen before or was interested in watching were so spread out that it was hard to properly enjoy them amid all the dull grindy (or frustratingly hard at high difficulties) typing gameplay. Don't get me wrong, as a touch-typer I love the typing gameplay and the frantic nature of typing for my life or carefully guiding a prey slut to heavenly (or hellish) pleasures. There's just so much non-vorish and non-sexual stuff to be doing all the time that the fun gets lost in tedium a lot of the time. But since that's something that's already noticeably better than it was at the start of development I'm not so much complaining as pointing out how added features in the future could spruce up the experience most efficiently.

Anyway, fun game. Would play again, but there's lots of room to improve. Keep on typing!
feauxen
Somewhat familiar

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Thu May 12, 2022 11:02 pm

feauxen wrote:It'd be nice if there was a way to advance dialogue by pressing space or enter or something. The feature is so ubiquitous in other games that its absence is honestly kind of jarring, especially with how much time is spent with both hands on the keyboard and no mouse controls required.

And while we're talking about quality of life stuff, it would be nice if after maxing out prey scene upgrades I didn't have to skip through all the upgrades I have no use for.

It will skip upgrades if you're at max pred stats now.

Skip mode is brought back experimentally since I think I found a way for it to stop messing with the game. Skip mode bugged out the typing code before. Now I can cancel it right before the fight.

Also brought back the space key.

Gonna be a no on the immediate win mechanic though.

Still plenty of things left to add to pad out that 161 days thing. It's modeled after an American school year so it wasn't really designed with actual game play sensibilities in line tbh.

Either way, more predding events coming, school dances, spending time with friends, anal vore events, a couple more storyline based friends so yeah. Quite a few more things left to throw in. The sister pred update will be here soon.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Susuko » Fri May 13, 2022 5:21 am

Sister pred?Do you mean the step-sister or the ones that were separated from the MC at birth?
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Fri May 13, 2022 5:39 am

Susuko wrote:Sister pred?Do you mean the step-sister or the ones that were separated from the MC at birth?

Separated. The same older sister that kicks off the pred mode. She'll be coming back to town periodically to hunt for prey with you. Though you can also end up prey on these excursions.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby hexcorsist » Fri May 13, 2022 6:23 am

ryanshowseason3 wrote:Either way, more predding events coming, school dances, spending time with friends, anal vore events, a couple more storyline based friends so yeah. Quite a few more things left to throw in. The sister pred update will be here soon.

I'm looking forward too it although I see my character as ending up as prey mostly.
hexcorsist
Somewhat familiar

Postby Susuko » Fri May 13, 2022 6:42 am

Well ether way I'm looking forward to it as well.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ayra42 » Fri May 13, 2022 7:39 am

hey, is it possible to eat a unwilling prey in the game? i thought i read there'd be a small amount of that? unless that only comes with the hunt events with the big sister? i read back in the topic found nothing regarding it, hope i didn't miss the answer to my question
Ayra42
Somewhat familiar

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Fri May 13, 2022 11:32 am

Ayra42 wrote:hey, is it possible to eat a unwilling prey in the game? i thought i read there'd be a small amount of that? unless that only comes with the hunt events with the big sister? i read back in the topic found nothing regarding it, hope i didn't miss the answer to my question

Very tiny amount in this upcoming update. One of the clubs you can hunt at will have unwilling prey. Unwilling prey that will eat you first. Then after winning the prey game you'll get the jump on them with your sister to try and digest them.
ryanshowseason3
???

Typing of the Digested 2.4 Hunting with sis! 5/13/22

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Fri May 13, 2022 12:13 pm

2.4 is here.

The main update here is your older bio sister and her taking you out on hunts. The year after she meets you she'll invite you out on hunts.

If you're in this for being prey there are still prey scenarios in this so you might take a look still. You can also just decline to go.

8 new girls were added for this expansion, they are both edible and will make you edible. You can befriend them in the switch club and add them to your friends list.

Have fun!

pc https://bit.ly/3MhIWBx
mac https://bit.ly/3wwMdqa

changes
Spoiler: show

Changed attendance code to better figure out where a bug is occurring.
Quality of life for pred mode upgrades to skip if you're max level in them.
Experimenting with a Quality of life addition spacebar lemme know if anything bugs out
Experimenting with quality of life addition tab for skipping lemme know if anything bugs out
Added sub girl to dance club
Added slave girl to dance club
Added geek girl to dance club
added nerd girl to dance club
added party girl to dance club
added happy girl to dance club
added goth girl to dance club
added emo girl to dance club
added the rest of Sonya's images
Added nibble prey club
added bite switch club
added gulp pred club
added Sonya's pred clubbing adventures a year after meeting her.
Added silence effect to switch prey game at the club

Next up is anal vore! After that a new character that will be an editor for the school newspaper and be quite interested in the player. She'll have a story similar in content length as the step sister and mother.
ryanshowseason3
???

Re: Typing of the Digested 2.4 Hunting with sis! 5/13/22

Postby Susuko » Fri May 13, 2022 1:15 pm

Wow that was fast n the update.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby vore21b » Fri May 13, 2022 2:01 pm

in a future update will you be able to have you're stepmother as a snack i hope so she is annoying :gulp:
vore21b
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Fri May 13, 2022 11:36 pm

I do hope that the anal vore can be toggled off.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby jason7657 » Sat May 14, 2022 1:25 am

is PuddleGoop still working on the furry mod? Game's great, I just prefer furry.
jason7657
Been posting for a bit

Postby RumiBelly » Sat May 14, 2022 3:54 am

Bug: Freshman year
Pred success on the final key stroke I pressed the correct final key to digest my prey, but got a screen shake and all following text boxes were replaced by an image of a full junior (my prey was a sophomore). I thought too late to retrieve the autosave, it's now gone, I have not been able to repeat this bug.
RumiBelly
Somewhat familiar

Postby Fearlessfox22 » Sat May 14, 2022 5:50 am

After waiting a while to see if puddlegoop was going to bless us with another update to the furry mod I decided in the meantime I could work on a version of it using his 1.9 as a baseline, granted my photoshop skills aren't great and finding preds is a little harder than I expected. I can try and post that version of the mod if anyone would be interested. The main issue I see for the time being is getting the "selfie" pictures though, I may have to ignore that part entirely if I can't find where they came from in the first place.
Fearlessfox22
New to the forum

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sat May 14, 2022 6:53 am

Susuko wrote:Wow that was fast n the update.

There was a bug that was holding me back. Couldn't figure it out for the longest time. Really stupid syntax error from invisible line endings not being the correct code python wanted. Sometimes it is a shit tier language.

Once I figured it out boom testing went quick and I uploaded.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sat May 14, 2022 6:56 am

vore21b wrote:in a future update will you be able to have you're stepmother as a snack i hope so she is annoying :gulp:

If someone commissioned it I would totally add it in. I rather like the idea of her becoming prey curious. Or testing your skills out only to be seduced to slop.

But I've got plenty else to do without adding in extras on my own. And a commission line a mile long. So unless it's commissioned it'll stay in our minds as head Canon.

But yeah the step mom could totally be seduced in the right circumstances.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sat May 14, 2022 7:01 am

Ryan-Drakel wrote:I do hope that the anal vore can be toggled off.

Every addition so far has toggles.

You can skip summer break, seminars, sister hunting, step sister content, step mother content, predation in general

Anal vore will be no different.

This is a much better project technically than my last one and I've built it early on with content switches. Only oral vore is a necessity.

I also plan to let the user choose between clean and dirty ingestion or both added to the mix. For all the anal fans out there.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sat May 14, 2022 7:03 am

radiogenicvore wrote:Bug: Freshman year
Pred success on the final key stroke I pressed the correct final key to digest my prey, but got a screen shake and all following text boxes were replaced by an image of a full junior (my prey was a sophomore). I thought too late to retrieve the autosave, it's now gone, I have not been able to repeat this bug.

Yeah I think I'd need to see a screenshot to even understand what happened. Sounds like you saw a prey image in the pred game? Which version? I think there might have been a bug at some point that crossed wires on the pred and prey game.
ryanshowseason3
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game