Strong modding potential: HHS+

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Strong modding potential: HHS+

Postby DroolingPred » Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:57 pm

Anybody familiar with Hentai High School? It looks like there would be a very strong potential to mod vore into the game, probably with reformation to best work alongside the existing mechanics. The game is about taking over as the principal of a school and steadily corrupting the students and the town in order to eventually create a paradise of debauchery. You can play male, female, or futa. It's a sandbox game with various parameters for all sorts of characters that determine how inhibited, lustful, and happy they are (and several other stats). Has a simulator feel as you manage the schools policy and try to mix business with pleasure. The game uses a mix of kisekai created characters and still images taken from various hentai.

https://www.henthighschool.com/hhsplus/

If you check out the game right now, I would suggest trying the beta release 1.10. The conversational UI is easier to work with. Many of the mods on the HHS forum haven't been updated for 1.10 yet.
DroolingPred
Participator

Re: Strong modding potential: HHS+

Postby ian66613 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:44 pm

DroolingPred wrote:Anybody familiar with Hentai High School?

No, and their forum doesn't seem like the best place to learn about it. All of their sticky threads seem to be about beta/release/etc. and don't tell anything about the game itself. The Wiki is also not capable of explaining what it is: https://www.henthighschool.com/hhsplus/wiki/

As an example, the smallville page:

This scenario has been the default option for HHS+ for the game's entire development. It takes strong inspiration from HHS2 in regards to characters, skills, and some events.

So... what's "HHS2"? Yes, I am aware that you explicitly explain that the game is just a "Corruption Sandbox Game." But considering its own wiki isn't even good at saying that...
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby Voreakin » Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:08 pm

The wiki is for people who play the game not people who want a summary. It goes over event triggers and strategies. The game is highly modable with events, character interactions, and a paperdoll system for characters.
Voreakin
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gibberish » Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:31 pm

I would definitely like to see something like this happen.
Gibberish
Been posting for a bit

Postby DroolingPred » Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:05 pm

ian66613 wrote:
DroolingPred wrote:Anybody familiar with Hentai High School?

No, and their forum doesn't seem like the best place to learn about it. All of their sticky threads seem to be about beta/release/etc. and don't tell anything about the game itself. The Wiki is also not capable of explaining what it is: https://www.henthighschool.com/hhsplus/wiki/

As an example, the smallville page:

This scenario has been the default option for HHS+ for the game's entire development. It takes strong inspiration from HHS2 in regards to characters, skills, and some events.

So... what's "HHS2"? Yes, I am aware that you explicitly explain that the game is just a "Corruption Sandbox Game." But considering its own wiki isn't even good at saying that...

I'll be frank, it isn't terribly user friendly or well explained. I had to find a guide somebody had posted to understand how to accomplish anything in the game, scheduling is a pain without the standalone scheduler tool, and some of the events have bugs. But most of the content we enjoy here is built up from scratch, and HHS+ is a good foundational framework if somebody would like to build a game that includes sex & corruption in conjunction with vore.
DroolingPred
Participator

Return to Vore game