keilladraconis's Vore4Fallout

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

keilladraconis's Vore4Fallout

Postby Redblues » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:46 pm

Found this mod while modding fallout4, it seems to be Inspired by: ColdSteelJ's Weight Gain mod, Carreau & Gat's Fallout Vore. I've tried to install these mods, the game can start and load the intro cut-scene and it plays, but it crashes consistently right around the time you need to run to the vault.

here's some links:
Vore4Fallout https://github.com/keilladraconis/Vore4Fallout

Not sure if these ones are useful or necessary:
FVSE-xSE https://github.com/keilladraconis/FVSE-xSE

FVSE-papyrus https://github.com/keilladraconis/FVSE-papyrus

FVSE-Flash https://github.com/keilladraconis/FVSE-Flash
Redblues
New to the forum

Re: keilladraconis's Vore4Fallout

Postby randomdude0549 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:01 pm

after some folks threw a temper tantrum and deleted the discord server i am sure a lot of people got the idea for creating their own variations. i know i sure did. i would not be surprised if a lot of people got this idea.

edit: seems like this person is stripping fallout vore to a customizable choose your features kind of thing. which will be amazing for limiting strain on the rather infuriating creation engine.

if this goes further. i honestly might just build off of this instead of taking on the massive undertaking that would be a script optimization that i would have done beforehand.
edit 2. the reason it is crashing is because it is still in development and is not complete. it is not even released.
I'm Just a lurker that barely posts. I dunno what else to say.¯\_(ツ)_/¯
randomdude0549
Been posting for a bit

Postby Redblues » Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:11 am

Literally just found by typing Fallout 4 vore mod, in the search engine and it was the first result that came up.
Redblues
New to the forum

Postby go47 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:26 am

randomdude0549 wrote:after some folks threw a temper tantrum and deleted the discord server i am sure a lot of people got the idea for creating their own variations. i know i sure did. i would not be surprised if a lot of people got this idea.

edit: seems like this person is stripping fallout vore to a customizable choose your features kind of thing. which will be amazing for limiting strain on the rather infuriating creation engine.

if this goes further. i honestly might just build off of this instead of taking on the massive undertaking that would be a script optimization that i would have done beforehand.
edit 2. the reason it is crashing is because it is still in development and is not complete. it is not even released.

Hmm didn't know it got nuked since I left it a few months ago reading the room. Just seemed daily it was a game of "who ruined the mod" followed by accusing random broader community members of unsavory behavior for no real reason.
Might take a peak at the mod over the weekend.
go47
Somewhat familiar

Postby Firon » Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:44 am

just looked at the feature list and they removed player prey content....that ruins the mod for a good chunk of the vore community that only want prey content
Firon
---

Postby randomdude0549 » Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:36 pm

{Deleted}
Last edited by randomdude0549 on Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm Just a lurker that barely posts. I dunno what else to say.¯\_(ツ)_/¯
randomdude0549
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jadex » Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:34 am

Oh neat, wonder why they haven't posted their mod here themselves yet
Jadex
Somewhat familiar

Return to Vore game