mugen vore edits and characters

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

mugen vore edits and characters

Postby ALAMOS123 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:05 pm

does anyone know about some really good mugen vore edits and characters? a few of the ones i've been able to fund have been a bit buggy or shoddy at best, with one notable exception:

carlesha: https://mugenarchive.com/forums/downloa ... a-mrpr1993 absolutely amazing vore character, also focusses a lot on kissing, tons of fun

one vore edit i've thought of (but have no idea how to do) is elastigirl, https://mugenarchive.com/forums/downloa ... enies-1998 perhaps changing her sprites to make her look like madame rouge from teen titans, her tarp move gives me plenty of idea about absorption and things like that, or maybe an edit with inque from batman beyond instead
ALAMOS123
Somewhat familiar

Re: mugen vore edits and characters

Postby Nikkidafox » Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:36 pm

If I recall correctly, mugenarchive nuked vore edits a while back.
Nikkidafox
Participator

Postby ALAMOS123 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:46 pm

somedude601 wrote:If I recall correctly, mugenarchive nuked vore edits a while back.

damn, that's pretty disappointing. but it does explain why there's barely any left on there
ALAMOS123
Somewhat familiar

Postby Orbstuffed » Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:33 pm

Even with the vore edits in general nuked I get the succinct feeling that my other stuff's still on there.
Frankly, I'm disgusted seeing my older work lingering around the net. As would anyone, really.
Just an orb tum lover. You can call me Orbi if you'd like.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ALAMOS123 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:53 pm

yeah a lot of the stuff does seem to be rather old, but if you have any newer stuff i'd love to check them out fi you have a link
ALAMOS123
Somewhat familiar

Postby Orbstuffed » Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:02 pm

I don't exactly have anything interesting to share, sadly.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MellowYellow » Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:02 pm

this thread is largely defunct at this point but you can still find some useful links
https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=48443

and this thread is where you can find the only edit creator that is currently active (at least on these forums)
https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=57825

and sorry dilly, but the vore section of archive definitely still exists
https://mugenarchive.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=440-vore
MellowYellow
Been posting for a bit

Postby thekirb2019 » Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:15 pm

DillyKirb wrote:Even with the vore edits in general nuked I get the succinct feeling that my other stuff's still on there.
Frankly, I'm disgusted seeing my older work lingering around the net. As would anyone, really.

i'm afraid there is nothing much you can really do about that. whatever is uploaded on the internet, stays on the internet. and not to mention that projects often get posted on other websites, which happens a lot with mugen characters. so your edits like the Scolipede, Milotic, and the snivy have been on that mugen archive website for awhile now. and that pretty much happened once you uploaded those edits and made them public. so its pretty much impossible to avoid that from happening. when you upload you characters or edits for the public to download, expect it to be uploaded somewhere else like that website i mentioned there, there is no way to prevent that, at least not with mugen projects.
thekirb2019
Been posting for a bit

Postby Orbstuffed » Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:06 pm

thekirb2019 wrote:i'm afraid there is nothing much you can really do about that. whatever is uploaded on the internet, stays on the internet. and not to mention that projects often get posted on other websites, which happens a lot with mugen characters. so your edits like the Scolipede, Milotic, and the snivy have been on that mugen archive website for awhile now. and that pretty much happened once you uploaded those edits and made them public. so its pretty much impossible to avoid that from happening. when you upload you characters or edits for the public to download, expect it to be uploaded somewhere else like that website i mentioned there, there is no way to prevent that, at least not with mugen projects.

I've already been made aware of that factoid. Probably why I'm not motivated to really post anything publicly nowadays.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Themastermushroom » Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:15 pm

DillyKirb wrote:
thekirb2019 wrote:i'm afraid there is nothing much you can really do about that. whatever is uploaded on the internet, stays on the internet. and not to mention that projects often get posted on other websites, which happens a lot with mugen characters. so your edits like the Scolipede, Milotic, and the snivy have been on that mugen archive website for awhile now. and that pretty much happened once you uploaded those edits and made them public. so its pretty much impossible to avoid that from happening. when you upload you characters or edits for the public to download, expect it to be uploaded somewhere else like that website i mentioned there, there is no way to prevent that, at least not with mugen projects.

I've already been made aware of that factoid. Probably why I'm not motivated to really post anything publicly nowadays.

You right, about what happen to you.
Themastermushroom
Participator

Postby Halowinner » Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:41 pm

DillyKirb wrote:

It very sad this all happen to you i really enjoyed your edits they felt so very unique and had alot of life to them but it had to be ruin by stupid people not respecting your wishes and attacking you it just not right of them
Halowinner
Participator

Postby Orbstuffed » Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:52 pm

Halowinner wrote:It very sad this all happen to you i really enjoyed your edits they felt so very unique and had alot of life to them but it had to be ruin by stupid people not respecting your wishes and attacking you it just not right of them

Unfortunately, that's just how the internet works. People do not care about you or your feelings.
Didn't help that I was a bit stupid back then, too. As unique as my characters were, they were still riddled with problems. Not to mention I got a bit too emotionally attached to them, leading to people calling me selfish and egotistical for trying to control how my characters are distributed, even if I didn't fully own them in the end. So now I've decided the best course of action is to just stop caring, myself.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby thekirb2019 » Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:30 pm

DillyKirb wrote:
Halowinner wrote:It very sad this all happen to you i really enjoyed your edits they felt so very unique and had alot of life to them but it had to be ruin by stupid people not respecting your wishes and attacking you it just not right of them

Unfortunately, that's just how the internet works. People do not care about you or your feelings.
Didn't help that I was a bit stupid back then, too. As unique as my characters were, they were still riddled with problems. Not to mention I got a bit too emotionally attached to them, leading to people calling me selfish and egotistical for trying to control how my characters are distributed, even if I didn't fully own them in the end. So now I've decided the best course of action is to just stop caring, myself.

yikes. i'm sorry to hear that. but hey, the hate has finally ended for the most part. although its a shame that you stopped working on mugen characters though. cause i accidently stumbled across one of your characters that you were working on which was a hoopa. and it looked rather interesting, but knowing that you stopped making characters, i was sad to see that it was never finished. not sure if that hoopa was your character though but i assumed it was judging by that style. i'm talking about this one here: https://mugen.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog ... s_revealed
thekirb2019
Been posting for a bit

Postby Orbstuffed » Tue Nov 02, 2021 9:22 pm

...I never worked on a Hoopa.
Besides, wasn't that thread from like, before Hoopa was officially revealed?
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby thekirb2019 » Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:39 pm

DillyKirb wrote:...I never worked on a Hoopa.
Besides, wasn't that thread from like, before Hoopa was officially revealed?

huh...i thought you did work on hoopa cause 1, that style looked a lot like yours, and 2, you were mentioned on that thread as Dylanius9000 which had a link that took me to the part of the site about your account called "Solarflared" or something. i guess i was wrong then. maybe the character was made by someone else and canceled? also, it appears that the thread was posted in January 11th 2015. sorry for the inconvenience.
thekirb2019
Been posting for a bit

Postby Orbstuffed » Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:49 pm

I know it was mentioned on the thread but please, don't use the D-word around me. I don't like being dead named.
...come to think of it, I probably should've completely changed my eka's name instead of using a similar-sounding one. Probably would've helped.

Yeahhh, probably should have checked the date before posting.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby thekirb2019 » Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:32 am

DillyKirb wrote:I know it was mentioned on the thread but please, don't use the D-word around me. I don't like being dead named.
...come to think of it, I probably should've completely changed my eka's name instead of using a similar-sounding one. Probably would've helped.

Yeahhh, probably should have checked the date before posting.

oh whoops, sorry! i didn't mean to offend you there or however you felt when i said that word.

and right...i'll be sure to pay more attention next time. i hope you feel better soon. by the way, i kind of know that person who leaked that rotom edit and i've even talked to him about it. i know you probably don't care but, he said he was sorry.
thekirb2019
Been posting for a bit

Postby Orbstuffed » Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:57 pm

Glad that he apologized for it at least. Alas, there's nothing we can really do to undo it.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby thekirb2019 » Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:34 am

DillyKirb wrote:Glad that he apologized for it at least. Alas, there's nothing we can really do to undo it.

yeah, i know. i really wish there was a way. by the way, you should read the comments on that leaked rotom edit page over at the archive. i know you hate that website but, this one guy grimm1439 and shadowlink0010 were talking to each other there and its a interesting yet sad topic. they were talking about how people who were into vore and other things like that were rather nice and welcoming. and the "normal" people who were against this sort of stuff would just straight up attack these kinds of people like as if they did something really bad. which again, is rather sad to see...
thekirb2019
Been posting for a bit

Postby DivineSomaCruz » Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:52 pm

thekirb2019 wrote:
DillyKirb wrote:Glad that he apologized for it at least. Alas, there's nothing we can really do to undo it.

yeah, i know. i really wish there was a way. by the way, you should read the comments on that leaked rotom edit page over at the archive. i know you hate that website but, this one guy grimm1439 and shadowlink0010 were talking to each other there and its a interesting yet sad topic. they were talking about how people who were into vore and other things like that were rather nice and welcoming. and the "normal" people who were against this sort of stuff would just straight up attack these kinds of people like as if they did something really bad. which again, is rather sad to see...

What is Normal?
A miserable little pile of kink-shamers!
DivineSomaCruz
Somewhat familiar

Location: The Dark Side of the Internet (Which contains this place, obviously, lol)

Next

Return to Vore game