Life In Vore City

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

What would you like to see most

Poll ended at Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:04 pm

Player Customization(Body Type)
57%
Player Customization(Species)
14%
More NPC's
29%
Backgrounds
No votes

Total votes : 14

Life In Vore City

Postby Wollffett » Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:22 am

This is the very first release of the game I'm working on. It is mostly a life simulator.
As of now there is only one character and there is only the intro, you can't do much at the moment except for 2 vore scenes 1 pred and 1 prey.
Currently In-Game:
F/F
Player Pred
Player Prey
OV
Planned to be added eventually:
H/F
Player customization
CV
AV
UB
Multiple Characters

here is the download link for Windows, Linux, and Mac:
https://mega.nz/folder/8ZEFBKjQ#_lN9EFszmYxDgE7sOSGuqQ

If you like my content and would like to see more consider subbing on patreonhttps://www.patreon.com/Wollffett I wont be very active at the moment because of things happening in life and having to focus on work because I'm running dangerously low on funds but I will do my best to post some type of update at least twice a month

If you have any ideas of what you would like in the game feel free to PM me and I will try to get back to you on if I might do it.
Last edited by Wollffett on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wollffett
Participator

Re: Life In Vore City

Postby Trebortron3 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:01 am

Nice, this definitely has potential. I'm guessing there'll eventually be backgrounds?

One thing I'd suggest is to make some of the options clearer. The prey options seem pretty explicit currently, but the pred option caught me by surprise. I didn't realise it would lead to that scene, and I probably wouldn't have picked it if I'd have known (at least not on my first run, since I prefer being prey). Consider how you might make things clearer for the player.

(Oh, also minor point, probably make clear to the player what their species/gender is before asking them for their name. I know you've said here it's F/F only at the moment, but since that wasn't indicated in the game itself, I just went with a male name, presuming that everything would be PoV and I could just imagine them as male)

Anyway, I look forward to seeing where you go with this.
Trebortron3
Participator

Postby Susuko » Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:51 am

I had no problems since I know what would happen and it was clear to me what would have happened and what Gender the player was.I also agree with Tebor that the game has pontential.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Wollffett » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:12 am

Trebortron3 wrote:Nice, this definitely has potential. I'm guessing there'll eventually be backgrounds?

One thing I'd suggest is to make some of the options clearer. The prey options seem pretty explicit currently, but the pred option caught me by surprise. I didn't realise it would lead to that scene, and I probably wouldn't have picked it if I'd have known (at least not on my first run, since I prefer being prey). Consider how you might make things clearer for the player.

(Oh, also minor point, probably make clear to the player what their species/gender is before asking them for their name. I know you've said here it's F/F only at the moment, but since that wasn't indicated in the game itself, I just went with a male name, presuming that everything would be PoV and I could just imagine them as male)

Anyway, I look forward to seeing where you go with this.

In the future i plan on having the player be 100% customizable or as close as i can make it with a variety of colors, species, and sizes only downside is it will take quite a while to render out all of the models once I create them on the more informative i will add an option later on in the beginning where you can toggle if it shows you if the dialogue will lead to vore what type and what role you play if it is requested enough i will add a way to toggle if pred/prey options show so you could do a prey only run or a pred only run
Wollffett
Participator

Postby Brpdchainsaw » Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:31 am

From what I can see so far, this is going to be good.
The only things I really had to say have already been said and I'm only really writing this comment so I know to come back to this once you've made more.
Looking forward to seeing where this goes!
The Great Chaos Demon and Author of this Madness.
Brpdchainsaw
Somewhat familiar

Postby Scrumptious » Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:17 pm

I like it! It's a great bare-bones demo.
I am looking forward to further development!
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Hansony » Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:21 pm

Hard to say for sure how it will be with how bare-bones it is right now, once you have meaningful choices, some background images, some relation stats and some interaction loops then it will be more possible to give a verdict on it but as it is right now all I can really say is that for the most part the models and their poses seems decent, though I would suggest you get some images where we are closer to Faith for when we meet her and asks if we can stay with her since it feels weird how small she is on the screen, some background and maybe being close enough that we can only see from her hands and up (assuming you will stick with the same pose) would probably look a bit better then her filling out 5% of the screen and everything else being a black void...
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby lolen34 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:09 am

cant open pc virsion gott this all the time ! C:\Users\R_sta\Downloads\Archive-1f54.zip: Checksum error in C:\Users\R_sta\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$DIa6800.33910\LifeinVoreCity-1.0-pc.zip. The file is corrupt
! C:\Users\R_sta\Downloads\Archive-1f54.zip: The archive is corrupt
lolen34
Been posting for a bit

Postby Wollffett » Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:34 am

lolen34 wrote:cant open pc virsion gott this all the time ! C:\Users\R_sta\Downloads\Archive-1f54.zip: Checksum error in C:\Users\R_sta\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$DIa6800.33910\LifeinVoreCity-1.0-pc.zip. The file is corrupt
! C:\Users\R_sta\Downloads\Archive-1f54.zip: The archive is corrupt

Im not sure what the problem is ive downloaded it from the link and it seems to work fine have you tried re downloading it the download mightve got corrupted on your end if that doesnt work im not sure
Wollffett
Participator

Postby Nightshadow101 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:43 pm

i already love this. i'd love to see this progress more, and, even more, i'd love to see where this ends up!
Nightshadow101
Been posting for a bit

Postby Wh0Kn0w5 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:11 am

Dunno why, but this game has some heavy "It's a Gluttonous Life" vibes to it. I'm interested to see how it grows and develops itself over time.
Wh0Kn0w5
Been posting for a bit

Postby JDandAliProductions » Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:16 am

Wh0Kn0w5 wrote:Dunno why, but this game has some heavy "It's a Gluttonous Life" vibes to it. I'm interested to see how it grows and develops itself over time.

That's because it's pretty much the same game but with the option for the player to be a pred
If you wanna support what I do then please check out my Patreon, I'm working on a novel series too https://www.patreon.com/AliRenegade
JDandAliProductions
Participator

Postby Susuko » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:02 am

Sounds like vore days but with being a furry and being able to decide on how one looks like.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Vore game