3 days 2 digest. A sequel to 3 days to digest.

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

In the event of a new character, who would you want the most?

Poll ended at Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:44 am

Vanilla the rabbit
21%
Amy rose
12%
Shantae
44%
The succubus from Castlevania
23%

Total votes : 91

Re: 3 days 2 digest. A sequel to 3 days to digest.

Postby CrystalKiller88 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:12 pm

komaru wrote:Love all of the disposal teasing that happens with her taunts!~ Would love to see an option of the end digestion scene going longer.

Wonderfully challenging and enjoyable game to be sure! A worthy successor! :)

Same here! Some actual disposal would be great~
CrystalKiller88
Participator

Postby SmoothAsButter23 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:43 pm

this sequel is awesome, looks very promising. obviously i dont know what characters you plan to add but maybe a character like raven from teen titans would fit the halloween/spooky theme that you have right now
SmoothAsButter23
Somewhat familiar

Postby ScrabbleTheGoat » Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:24 pm

I think I like this more than the last rendition. Good to see it still going anyway.
ScrabbleTheGoat
Been posting for a bit

Postby HollowSnack » Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:39 pm

If I had my way, I'd add a YGO Character or Amy Rose next but damn I love this already!
HollowSnack
Been posting for a bit

Postby reclusenutcase » Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:11 pm

bonberjean wrote:the game is pretty cool but, I really didn't like the button mash part of it, that really did a number on my arm

Sorry about the minigame difficulty. I was really inspired by Struggle simulation, and wanted to incorporate some of that game's elements. If you liked this game, I would heavily advise playing struggle simulation. When I get to work on a new character, I'll look into less mash focused minigames and more technique style minigames.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bitter » Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:18 pm

reclusenutcase wrote:
bonberjean wrote:the game is pretty cool but, I really didn't like the button mash part of it, that really did a number on my arm

Sorry about the minigame difficulty. I was really inspired by Struggle simulation, and wanted to incorporate some of that game's elements. If you liked this game, I would heavily advise playing struggle simulation. When I get to work on a new character, I'll look into less mash focused minigames and more technique style minigames.

Another possibility would be to add an "auto-fire" option that taps for you at a set rate while you hold the button down. (It wouldn't have to tap optimally, so long as the rate was at least adequate.) For most of the challenges that involve rapid-tapping, the challenge is more in catching when the game changes the required input. anyway.
Bitter
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby QueueSD11 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:12 pm

The game came out great! Good work on it. I look forward to seeing how you'll improve it.
Check out my addons for Devourment Refactor: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61658
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

Postby SmoothAsButter23 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:43 pm

I really like the addition of burping into this game, hope it is present in any future characters, I want to suggest maybe certain moves causing different sound effects for it, example being rotting gut, when this ability is used maybe rotty lets out a really deep burp instead of the normal one or maybe when the player has their stamina drained for the day, etc etc
SmoothAsButter23
Somewhat familiar

Postby reclusenutcase » Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:15 pm

SmoothAsButter23 wrote:I really like the addition of burping into this game, hope it is present in any future characters, I want to suggest maybe certain moves causing different sound effects for it, example being rotting gut, when this ability is used maybe rotty lets out a really deep burp instead of the normal one or maybe when the player has their stamina drained for the day, etc etc

Yeah, I remember burps were a thing that was being asked for in the original and I kept forgetting to look into it. It's hard to make an appealing burp without making the scene too gross. Next time if there will be more, I'll look into making them more diverse.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CrystalKiller88 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:20 pm

reclusenutcase wrote:
SmoothAsButter23 wrote:I really like the addition of burping into this game, hope it is present in any future characters, I want to suggest maybe certain moves causing different sound effects for it, example being rotting gut, when this ability is used maybe rotty lets out a really deep burp instead of the normal one or maybe when the player has their stamina drained for the day, etc etc

Yeah, I remember burps were a thing that was being asked for in the original and I kept forgetting to look into it. It's hard to make an appealing burp without making the scene too gross. Next time if there will be more, I'll look into making them more diverse.

I think even having Rotty just sigh contently or something for the Rotting Gut move could work.
CrystalKiller88
Participator

Postby CartoonVore » Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:35 pm

This is a very nice sequel!

I did not, however, like having to mash the buttons so fast. My elbow was exhausted... They were fun, though.

I look forward to playing some more and going for all of the endings! How many are there?
CartoonVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby RediQ » Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:04 am

Like some other people said, really enjoyed the bits of disposal teasing in this. The mash game stuff is pretty hard for me so I'd love some kind of hold option instead. Regardless, good work.
RediQ
Participator

Postby Lov345 » Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:28 pm

much more appreciated the mini games in the first game, mashing buttons does get very tiring.
Lov345
Been posting for a bit

Postby doomed » Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:31 pm

phenomenal work as always

so on my playthroughs i found the absorption move rotty does is too powerful , while I suspect my struggles with the mini games are due to the game not being able to keep up with my tapping , the absorption game is still tougher than the others regardless . it was as if no matter what you do it screws you over and takes a large chunk out of your health. not only that but it heals her a decent amount and since there is only one way to heal in game this means it undercuts most progress you make. as after a round of absorption its like the player barely did anything.

for the mp , skip isn't really worth it in terms of recovery. if it gave a higher reward then it would be perfect. maybe like just a little more than squirm stretch.

as for moves in general the best move is the one two punch, as its consistent damage isn't reliant on your skill in a mini game or pure luck. it doesn't do too much damage nor too little its perfect. i like the armor too , though I kinda wish it boosted attacks. while it does nerf absorption the nerf isn't nearly enough to make absorption balanced.

on a minor note the mini games should end if your strength hits 0. the way they go now if you run out of strength during a game its a waste of time to keep playing the mini.

oh and there totally should've been a way to block rotting gut. the cycle of poison and curing , isn't hard however it is annoying and makes strategizing pointless because at any point you could be poisoned and then any plans are ruined

anyways I'm not saying that its impossible to win. I'm saying that its unbalanced, and unbalanced games are not as fun.
doomed
Participator

Postby shortprey20 » Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:23 pm

Ok so I am curious, I managed to get her lust bar to max but I did not know what to do then? Any hints?
shortprey20
Somewhat familiar

Postby doomed » Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:46 pm

shortprey20 wrote:Ok so I am curious, I managed to get her lust bar to max but I did not know what to do then? Any hints?

WIN , LITERALLY hehe :D :D :D :D
doomed
Participator

Postby reclusenutcase » Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:03 pm

doomed wrote:phenomenal work as always

so on my playthroughs i found the absorption move rotty does is too powerful , while I suspect my struggles with the mini games are due to the game not being able to keep up with my tapping , the absorption game is still tougher than the others regardless . it was as if no matter what you do it screws you over and takes a large chunk out of your health. not only that but it heals her a decent amount and since there is only one way to heal in game this means it undercuts most progress you make. as after a round of absorption its like the player barely did anything.

for the mp , skip isn't really worth it in terms of recovery. if it gave a higher reward then it would be perfect. maybe like just a little more than squirm stretch.

as for moves in general the best move is the one two punch, as its consistent damage isn't reliant on your skill in a mini game or pure luck. it doesn't do too much damage nor too little its perfect. i like the armor too , though I kinda wish it boosted attacks. while it does nerf absorption the nerf isn't nearly enough to make absorption balanced.

on a minor note the mini games should end if your strength hits 0. the way they go now if you run out of strength during a game its a waste of time to keep playing the mini.

oh and there totally should've been a way to block rotting gut. the cycle of poison and curing , isn't hard however it is annoying and makes strategizing pointless because at any point you could be poisoned and then any plans are ruined

anyways I'm not saying that its impossible to win. I'm saying that its unbalanced, and unbalanced games are not as fun.

Yeah, I looked over the difficulty, and even found myself unable to beat parts of it at one point without a luckout. Reminds me of why I hated and loved the bee queen game so much. I'm actually editing the game right now. there will be a difficulty setting system going on. i'm also scaling down Rotty because her rig is gigantic. That should hopefully make the game file smaller for desktop builds. I'm also going to make the damage intervals kinder so the mashing doesn't have to hurt as much, but the strategy will still be needed. From this pred on, I'll minimize the mashing. As I said before, I was inspired by struggle simulation, and wanted to make my own spin on it. After the next update I'll take a break from the game and get to work on a twilight vs update. That sphinx ain't gonna animate herself.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby doomed » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:53 pm

reclusenutcase wrote:
doomed wrote:phenomenal work as always

Yeah, I looked over the difficulty, and even found myself unable to beat parts of it at one point without a luckout. Reminds me of why I hated and loved the bee queen game so much. I'm actually editing the game right now. there will be a difficulty setting system going on. i'm also scaling down Rotty because her rig is gigantic. That should hopefully make the game file smaller for desktop builds. I'm also going to make the damage intervals kinder so the mashing doesn't have to hurt as much, but the strategy will still be needed. From this pred on, I'll minimize the mashing. As I said before, I was inspired by struggle simulation, and wanted to make my own spin on it. After the next update I'll take a break from the game and get to work on a twilight vs update. That sphinx ain't gonna animate herself.

awesome , I definitely see the inspiration so you did great. and I did beat the game but it took me about 7 tries to do so. honestly with the fixes you mentioned it should ease things and perfect it
doomed
Participator

Postby shortprey20 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:02 pm

doomed wrote:
shortprey20 wrote:Ok so I am curious, I managed to get her lust bar to max but I did not know what to do then? Any hints?

WIN , LITERALLY hehe :D :D :D :D

I mean I played it out and still "lost" even if my little vore heart was ok with digestion =p
shortprey20
Somewhat familiar

Postby necidime » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:20 pm

reclusenutcase wrote:Yeah, I looked over the difficulty, and even found myself unable to beat parts of it at one point without a luckout. Reminds me of why I hated and loved the bee queen game so much. I'm actually editing the game right now. there will be a difficulty setting system going on. i'm also scaling down Rotty because her rig is gigantic. That should hopefully make the game file smaller for desktop builds. I'm also going to make the damage intervals kinder so the mashing doesn't have to hurt as much, but the strategy will still be needed. From this pred on, I'll minimize the mashing. As I said before, I was inspired by struggle simulation, and wanted to make my own spin on it. After the next update I'll take a break from the game and get to work on a twilight vs update. That sphinx ain't gonna animate herself.

Mah, I didn't find the game particularly hard.
Maybe because I understood very soon that the move with the arrow combo smashing is very little affected by the poison, so if you're go for the button smash you just don't need to cleanse your poison: you use the mana just for the armor and when unpoisoned you use the stronger autoattack, when poisoned the weaker smashing attack; this make your mana and health last long so you can, if lucky, even win the game at the very end of day 2.
Chronic lurker, that's all.
necidime
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game