Slime Dungeon (Twine Game)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Slime Dungeon (Twine Game)

Postby flagcatcher » Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:31 am

Heyo heyo, my project here has a few vore/ctf scenes but it's not entirely vore-centric so I get if it's not allowed here. I'm not very active here so pardon if there's delays in my replies.

Playable here
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/44171245/

Direct link
https://flagcatcher.itch.io/slime-dungeon

Premise
Slime Dungeon is an interactive story and turn-based RPG. You play as Beth, a canine warrior who fights using her swords and spells. She enters the dungeon alone, intent on eliminating any danger to the world at large (though any treasure she finds is certainly a perk). But that doesn't mean she won't meet powerful friends or foes as she delves deeper!

Gameplay
Explore rooms full of awesome and awful things. Read carefully, as there are a few light puzzles and surprising interactions in the mechanics. Feel free to take on different content and fights in whatever order, but do use consumables sparingly as they are rare. Each fight has several optimal ways to beat it, using different abilities or items. This makes them little puzzles in themselves.

Features
Sprites and animations :)
16 unique abilities
Dozens of different items
Over 50 unique status effects
9 fully written Bad Endings

Bad Endings
The extreme content generally has a disclaimer. So you know, here's what the endings include: Vore, melting, absorption, body takeover / possession, inflation / popping, CTF / cock transformation, petrification, electrocution

The Future
This is intended to be Part 1 of the game. I'll definitely do a part 2 at some point, maybe a part 3 if there's enough support. If you would like to see this game thrive, and support my work in general, please donate to my Ko-Fi & you'll also receive cheat codes to play with.

https://ko-fi.com/flagcatcher

https://www.patreon.com/flagcatcher You can also support me on Patreon and get sneak peeks!

I'm also working on a sci-fi project that'll release next October. https://subscribestar.adult/flagcatcher

If you just want to follow my progress in general, I'll start posting WIPs here https://twitter.com/flagcatcher & if you don't have FA then you can hit me up here https://twitter.com/flagcatcher/status/ ... 5116986371

Credits
Here's my gallery https://www.furaffinity.net/user/flagcatcher/
Warning: Very NSFW!
AVGVSTA - Thanks for the music!
Nidhoggin - Thanks for the backgrounds!
MG - Thanks for the sprites!
Gargi, Coonix, coyo, Sway, Hemkokima - Thanks for your kind words and other support.
Last edited by flagcatcher on Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
flagcatcher
New to the forum

Re: Slime Dungeon (Twine Game)

Postby Chessa » Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:05 am

It's pretty good, you should post the game in the Twine/Quest thread too.

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=43297
Join the Discord for my game here: https://discord.gg/Ua3duEUqg

Support me on Patreon here!: https://www.patreon.com/user/membership?u=51030251
Chessa
Somewhat familiar

Postby flagcatcher » Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:45 am

I'll give myself a bump here in order to show some updates...
I've added some missing endings (Green Slime, Rock Slime), and there are a couple of new fights complete with endings (Mimic & Tentaworm)
There's a lil' player-led vore item, which shall be refined Soon(TM)
Many new things are in-game but not public-facing, yet. I have cheat codes available for donors, which would let ya sneak peek like 8 new endings and a lot of new fights. Moreover, there is a second fully-completed party member hidden in the cheats, who will join the party in part 2. There's also 2 new goo girl sprites and that party member's sprite. Once part 2's fully implemented, the amount of content will be, like, doubled!

The release date for Part 2 will be Some Time in March (TM).
flagcatcher
New to the forum

Postby Antigone » Sun Feb 20, 2022 2:30 pm

Hi there! Looks very promising!
Does the 1 doll patreon tier has access to those codes? I don't see myself adding another permanant 3 bucks to my patreon.
Antigone
Somewhat familiar

Postby flagcatcher » Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:44 pm

Thanks! The main way to get the codes is via ko-fi ($3 one-time payment), the $1 patreon tier is just news/updates. I do eventually give out the codes to all subscribers that have given $3+ over their lifetime.
flagcatcher
New to the forum

Postby Antigone » Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:47 pm

I'll consider it then!
I love the kind of "die and retry" vibe, which is impressive as it is a (mostly) text based game.
The only, ONLY thing I would have to critize would be that equipment really feels not rewarding for a long time. I'm thinking about the bandit sword of course, but mostly about the flame shield (cause damn, what I had to sacrifice to get it...). Then, when I'm supposed to be well stuffed, I get wrecked by my (('teasing/spoiler alert: )) "other self", which is kinda frustrating.
But, as it is only a matter of balance, it doesn't really matter. And I talked about the only thing I noticed, everything else is really enjoyable (Like how cute Beth is, for example.).
Thanks for this!
Antigone
Somewhat familiar

Postby flagcatcher » Mon Feb 21, 2022 6:25 pm

Thank you!

The clone's a bit of a weird case since she scales 100% with your stats, so even if you're level 10 she'll always be over-statted. You can actually trick her AI by Oiling yourself before the fight and using Shine Potion to reflect her attack, for example.

I do think the gear could use some work to be more diverse, I'm struggling a bit with what it can offer besides status/elem resist and some buff changes
flagcatcher
New to the forum

Postby daeway » Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:48 pm

Is it all player prey with some observer or is there some player pred?
I mostly prefer player pred (female Mc's) so if there is some, I'll check it out when I have time.
daeway
Participator

Postby flagcatcher » Sat Mar 05, 2022 11:59 pm

Pretty much only player-prey scenes, sorry!
flagcatcher
New to the forum

Postby flagcatcher » Wed Jul 20, 2022 5:55 pm

I've just pushed through a big new update, added several more endings and by now, I've improved the feel of the menu and added a new party member in full!

https://www.furaffinity.net/view/48182849/
flagcatcher
New to the forum

Postby AnonymousRandomAnon » Fri Jul 22, 2022 3:38 am

Still haven't found the inflation or popping, and the swimming part of the game seems a bit... unfinished, there doesn't seem to be anything down there as far as I can tell.
AnonymousRandomAnon
Somewhat familiar

Postby mcpreyboy » Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:32 am

Is there a guide somewhere? I'm a bit lost at the planetarium part.
mcpreyboy
Been posting for a bit

Postby flagcatcher » Sun Jul 24, 2022 12:03 am

AnonymousRandomAnon wrote:Still haven't found the inflation or popping, and the swimming part of the game seems a bit... unfinished, there doesn't seem to be anything down there as far as I can tell.

The popping/inflation would be in the Swimming section, relatively shallow coordinates
flagcatcher
New to the forum

Postby AnonymousRandomAnon » Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:34 am

Is there some gimmick to finding things in the water, as it seems like I'm just wandering aimlessly in there and haven't found any hints anywhere else.
It just feels like we're supposed to save before going in, then randomly going all over the place in the hopes something triggers.
AnonymousRandomAnon
Somewhat familiar

Postby flagcatcher » Thu Jul 28, 2022 1:35 am

AnonymousRandomAnon wrote:Is there some gimmick to finding things in the water, as it seems like I'm just wandering aimlessly in there and haven't found any hints anywhere else.
It just feels like we're supposed to save before going in, then randomly going all over the place in the hopes something triggers.

There's really nothing that important down there, just a couple items you can get early. I suppose if you're persistent, the idea is to get water absorb gear to minimize the damage you take. The intended 'solution' to the puzzle is to craft Pooltoy potion & have infinite air.
flagcatcher
New to the forum

Postby flagcatcher » Thu Jul 28, 2022 1:46 am

mcpreyboy wrote:Is there a guide somewhere? I'm a bit lost at the planetarium part.

There is, donor perk though
flagcatcher
New to the forum

Postby flagcatcher » Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:59 pm

I think I'll crosspost my other game too, more vore-focused!

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=64935
flagcatcher
New to the forum

Return to Vore game