Escape from a witch's stomach (V0.96) (Complete)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Escape from a witch's stomach (V0.96)

Postby Leahperson » Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:26 am

Lov345 wrote:did you ever test hard mode for yourself?

The vast majority of my testing was on hard mode.
Leahperson
Been posting for a bit

Postby Leahperson » Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:29 am

Indighost wrote:Good game.

Any tips on winning the cell girl fight? I wonder if it's a bug that the "rejuventation" spell doesn't cure the shrunk condition. I tried about 5 times on "normal" difficulty and no strategy seemed to work so i just gave up.

Spoiler: show
It is absolutely not a bug. As for strategy, if you deal enough damage when she eats you, she spits you out. Make sure you have your attack buffed and enough mana to do this.
Leahperson
Been posting for a bit

Postby maraudingmarauder » Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:17 pm

This game is absolutely adorable.
maraudingmarauder
???

Postby Fania » Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:53 pm

There's a lot to love about this game, but what I think I appreciate most is that it understands what it is and it is complete. It doesn't overstay its welcome, but there's a surprising amount of depth and scene diversity via the various ends, which are themselves catalogued from the title screen. I utterly adore the content with Ashley and like other posters would love to see more of that, but what I would really love most of all would be a new scene unlocked after achieving all the endings.

Thank you for sharing this content with us!
Fania
Been posting for a bit

Postby NotTadpole » Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:20 pm

This game seems to tickle my fancy! I always wanted a game that incorporated being inside someone else's body with survival elements and making a living while inside them.

I'm just curious, does this game lend itself to long-term Endo? As in, the player character just deciding to not leave the witch's body and continuing to live off of spare food from her stomach indefinitely? Or does the gameplay not really make that feasible? (Due to dwindling resources, a time limit, not enough content to justify playing that long, etc)
NotTadpole
Somewhat familiar

Postby genericusername » Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:02 pm

NotTadpole wrote:This game seems to tickle my fancy! I always wanted a game that incorporated being inside someone else's body with survival elements and making a living while inside them.

I'm just curious, does this game lend itself to long-term Endo? As in, the player character just deciding to not leave the witch's body and continuing to live off of spare food from her stomach indefinitely? Or does the gameplay not really make that feasible? (Due to dwindling resources, a time limit, not enough content to justify playing that long, etc)

There isn't a time limit or a dwindling amount of resources, so you could absolutely just indefinitely stay inside the witch. I played through and 100%ed the game which took about 4-5 hours or so on normal difficulty for reference on the amount of content in the game.
genericusername
Somewhat familiar

Postby NightRoller » Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:47 pm

bookmarking this, yet another promising vore game, to check again later!
We live in a culture of addictions. What's yours?
NightRoller
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dotsu » Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:02 am

I cant get passed the stomach portion. Am i missing something i die from lack of air.
Матрешка!

I am Dotsu your local thigh addict.
Dotsu
Participator

Postby redholm2 » Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:40 am

Loved the game. I especially loved that the game tracked the endings you had gotten and you could see a list of the ones you had not gotten. Made it real easy to find them all.
redholm2
Been posting for a bit

Postby chimcharisbad422 » Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:23 am

Very very nice game, loved all of it. Characters are cute and fun to interact with, being able to name the two mains was pretty cool, and the option to unlock all options is very handy and absolutely welcome. My only complaint is a lack of gurgles... would you ever consider adding stomach ambience in a possible later version?
chimcharisbad422
New to the forum

Postby Deathdealer5555 » Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:30 am

Dotsu wrote:I cant get passed the stomach portion. Am i missing something i die from lack of air.

Open the menu, go to skills, and cast the spell to oxygenate yourself. after you get swallowed, of course.
Deathdealer5555
New to the forum

Postby Dotsu » Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:44 am

Im having trouble with this. Is there a guide on what to do?
Матрешка!

I am Dotsu your local thigh addict.
Dotsu
Participator

Postby InverseTacquito » Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:39 pm

This is altogether an incredibly well-done little experience, and for a first (possibly only) game is something you ought to be proud of.

I know it was already said that any more content beyond this point probably won't happen, but if I had to suggest anything to be on the table for consideration, possibly opening up past the true ending -- say, where with the witch, the tiny can roam around the house and return to her to get swallowed again and pass back through as desired. Just a thought more then anything else, though.
"Anyone, anywhere can be a success. The key is lowering your standards."
InverseTacquito
Somewhat familiar

Postby WoodenDuck » Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:48 pm

Just wanted to chime in to say that this is a really awesome game, and you did such a great job.

Thank you so much for sharing this with the community!
WoodenDuck
Somewhat familiar

Postby amerdism » Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:44 pm

Awesome Game, fun and engaging. Only real issue I had was that Emily has a remarkably fast turn around from 'this tiny is my snack' to 'lets help the tiny survive', well that and it seems weird she is surprised the tiny is moving around in her stomach when she first realizes it, I mean she swallowed Amelia whole, it seems weird she wouldn't expect movement. But yeah, great game, you should do more, maybe continue Emily and Amelia's adventures? Or a new game altogether, your choice really.

Do you have an ending guide, I think I got them all but I want to be sure.
amerdism
Been posting for a bit

Postby Leahperson » Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:24 pm

amerdism wrote:Awesome Game, fun and engaging. Only real issue I had was that Emily has a remarkably fast turn around from 'this tiny is my snack' to 'lets help the tiny survive', well that and it seems weird she is surprised the tiny is moving around in her stomach when she first realizes it, I mean she swallowed Amelia whole, it seems weird she wouldn't expect movement. But yeah, great game, you should do more, maybe continue Emily and Amelia's adventures? Or a new game altogether, your choice really.

Do you have an ending guide, I think I got them all but I want to be sure.

If there's no endings listed as ?????? on the ending list, you got them all.
Leahperson
Been posting for a bit

Postby reclusenutcase » Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:22 pm

I just finished beating it yesterday. This game was such a pleasant surprise for October. The crafting, grinding, and secret areas were a lot of fun. I keep forgetting what RPG maker is capable of, and shouldn't be sad that the game is so short but to be happy it exists. Thank you for making this little gem.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby amerdism » Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:39 pm

Leahperson wrote:If there's no endings listed as ?????? on the ending list, you got them all.

No idea how the hell I missed that option when its on the main menu, man I'm an idiot.
By they way have you posted this on giantesscity forums? If not or you don't plan to, mind if I post a link in the game section?
amerdism
Been posting for a bit

Postby Leahperson » Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:10 pm

amerdism wrote:
Leahperson wrote:If there's no endings listed as ?????? on the ending list, you got them all.

No idea how the hell I missed that option when its on the main menu, man I'm an idiot.
By they way have you posted this on giantesscity forums? If not or you don't plan to, mind if I post a link in the game section?

I plan to post it eventually.
Leahperson
Been posting for a bit

Postby guest443 » Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:58 am

I got all the endings on hard and I liked the game a lot. Ashley's ending was my favorite.
guest443
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game