Escape from a witch's stomach (V0.96) (Complete)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Escape from a witch's stomach (V0.96) (Complete)

Postby LemonBarb » Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:18 am

Honestly, I can throw a tangent of how much I love this game. But I'll be brief and to the point;

A: Love it. Especially the body exploration, multiple bad ends, and item crafting mechanics.
B: Felt that bar hoping for 1.y being done. Wish there were say, a "second" hidden area on the second part of the intestines. Or if covering all the varied horrors, a potential bad end where the tiny ends up in the witch's womb, or ovaries? (Cue 'I'm pregnant?' Joke? Possibly?)
C: ... Honestly, bar feeling this game's possibly reignited my whim on looking to do a take/shot on a RPG Maker vore game (maybe. Or maybe never...) I'm also passively tempted to depending on writing whim, doing a light fanfic based on this game, if it's all cool with you?

Either way. As it is, it's nice. Could do wish some expansions here... and maybe a bit less hassle on finding rare items (*cough* for crafting.) But bar that, as a small, self-contained game. I feel it's served it's purpose well. If it expanded to going "hey, learning new spells" or an expanded rpg of it's own right, it'd probably be more of a spaghetti nightmare by that rate.

TLDR: Love the game.
LemonBarb
Been posting for a bit

Postby Leahperson » Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:33 am

LemonBarb wrote:Honestly, I can throw a tangent of how much I love this game. But I'll be brief and to the point;

A: Love it. Especially the body exploration, multiple bad ends, and item crafting mechanics.
B: Felt that bar hoping for 1.y being done. Wish there were say, a "second" hidden area on the second part of the intestines. Or if covering all the varied horrors, a potential bad end where the tiny ends up in the witch's womb, or ovaries? (Cue 'I'm pregnant?' Joke? Possibly?)
C: ... Honestly, bar feeling this game's possibly reignited my whim on looking to do a take/shot on a RPG Maker vore game (maybe. Or maybe never...) I'm also passively tempted to depending on writing whim, doing a light fanfic based on this game, if it's all cool with you?

Either way. As it is, it's nice. Could do wish some expansions here... and maybe a bit less hassle on finding rare items (*cough* for crafting.) But bar that, as a small, self-contained game. I feel it's served it's purpose well. If it expanded to going "hey, learning new spells" or an expanded rpg of it's own right, it'd probably be more of a spaghetti nightmare by that rate.

TLDR: Love the game.

Glad you liked the game!

Fanfic is fine! I don't mind.

I am fully willing to admit that some of the crafting items could do with being a little more common, but it kind of is what it is at this point (Not like those high end craftable items are really necessary).

I acknowledge that there definitely were missed opportunities with womb/ovaries and breast exploration... but I'm not willing to add them in at this time. Would take more effort then I can spare atm.
Leahperson
Been posting for a bit

Postby LemonBarb » Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:03 am

Leahperson wrote:Glad you liked the game!

Fanfic is fine! I don't mind.

I am fully willing to admit that some of the crafting items could do with being a little more common, but it kind of is what it is at this point (Not like those high end craftable items are really necessary).

Then in that lens, don't mind if I may dab on that in a fanfic lens. If covering (expanded) 'alternative' endings, and/or "post ending" endings.:)

But on that front. Or one more hindsight thought really...
I acknowledge that there definitely were missed opportunities with womb/ovaries and breast exploration... but I'm not willing to add them in at this time. Would take more effort then I can spare atm.

In that field, understandable when it can spiral to scope hell. Though honestly, it'd have past a key point, bar 'maybe' a lack of "oh, vagina transformation/absorption?" :3

Well, it'd probably past a key point, be more a lens/case of "could have instead" been done as a 'fanfic' post ending. If say, the Witch went too "deep" with playing with her pet in say, beast/vagina insertion. But eh, just loose thoughts. Before I think of potentially using/learning with her tiny on optimising/performing magical experiments within her own predatory body, sort of tone...
LemonBarb
Been posting for a bit

Postby Yoshi174 » Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:25 pm

This is really good so far. No fancy swallow graphics or anything but the text/writing makes up for it.

I think a lot people could learn from this game. It's unpretentious in that it doesn't waste your time with overly difficult gameplay and you can unlock everything from a menu if you want.
Yoshi174
Participator

Postby IncoIsARadio » Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:53 pm

Admittedly I don't usually comment on posts, let alone games, but I had to go out of my way to praise this one. One of the most enjoyable experiences I've had in a vore game!
Most vore games on this site are half-assed rpgs or visual novels with no interesting plot. Even the few platformers are bare bones. But this game genuinely made me feel like I was playing an actual metroidvania-styled game! While admittedly it isn't super difficult to simply beat the game and get the true ending, making the useful rare items from the secret chambers (Like the Elixir) not as useful, sadly, it was very fun navigating the body, and finding ways to get into the secret rooms by managing resources, ingredients, and health as I used tunnels to slip around the digestive tract like fast travel. Even most of the endings felt very unique and most I found pretty fun, even if some (Ahem, Cell Town.) got kinda drawn out. The music choices did add to the metroidvania feel though!
I do have some complaints, though no game is without critique! Ironically, one of my biggest ones is that you made me want a full sized experience with this sort of feel. An exploration based vore game, only with a unique art style, several preds to explore with different ingredients in each that you might have to return to, and different scenery in each. Which covers most of my critiques. The different environments lack personality and can kind of blend together, which I account to the limitations of the default RPGMaker tilesets. I was mostly only able to tell the various chambers apart via music ques. I understand though that custom tilesets and whatnot would probably require a substantial budget and artists working on the game, and a bigger, meatier experience that takes more than just 2 hours to beat would most likely require more budget and time as well.
Overall though, yeah, huge fan of this, completely surprised me with the quality! The only complaints it really left me with was that it left me wanting more.
Can't wait to see what other projects you have in store!
IncoIsARadio
Been posting for a bit

Postby Adelais » Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:09 pm

I found this game fantastic. I didn't notice any bugs unless you count an occasional stuttering on loading a new area that could have been my computer.

My only minor suggestion might be tweaking the difficulty in the "escape the giant cells" room; I might just really suck at that kind of game, but I found it a little frustrating.

Otherwise, the predator and prey characters were fun, the world was neat and has lots of potential, and I hope there might be a sequel some day!
Adelais
Somewhat familiar

Postby empatheticapathy » Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:47 am

I'm very pleasantly surprised by the level design here. The difficulty curve is just right at all times.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Erecant » Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:24 pm

I must say, I quite enjoyed this. It had some of the best parts of older games that I've seen both here and from jp twitter authors, with a great deal of polish.

Hunting down all the endings was both relatively simple, and satisfying at once.

The various endings had quite a bit of variety, and the interactions between the MC and her pred were quite fun throughout.

The true ending left us with sufficient closure to wrap up the quick story you told, while leaving things open enough to hook players' interest.

All in all a very well done game. Not a lot of time investment required to play, and it gets right into the good stuff, never being terribly difficult, but not being a complete faceroll either.

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheBlueOne » Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:20 am

I quite enjoyed this game, well above most other games I've experienced on here. Aside from that, all praise I could give has already been said.

I hope you'll end up making more stuff in future, :D
TheBlueOne
Been posting for a bit

Postby cybron » Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:45 pm

I just finished the game on hard. Still got like 5 endings to hunt down. The difficulty curve is excellent - I felt engaged but never really felt like it was unfair, even in the optional boss fight (which did take me a few tries).

I think this might be the best made vore game I've yet played. Thanks for making it, I enjoyed it very much.
cybron
New to the forum

Postby Leahperson » Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:40 pm

Hi everyone, thank you all for your kind words!! :)

I decided that I'm going to create an epilogue for this game, as well as 1 bonus scene!

My estimate is that it'll take between 2 weeks and 1 month to finish the update. Of course, these kinds of estimates are notoriously unreliable and should not be trusted. Furthermore, my life is going through a period of change at the moment and I may not have as much time to devote to these sorts of projects in the near future.

I'm also considering a sequel, but again... life is changing and I can't be sure I can commit time to it yet. A sequel would probably take an absurdly long time to develop anyways. (And definitely won't be released all in one go like this game was.)
Leahperson
Been posting for a bit

Postby letmeinn0w » Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:09 am

Thanks for the fun game! I really enjoyed it and I'm looking forward to the epilogue and the bonus scene.
I just wish I'd found the backpack before I ground the materials for all the craftable gear. :P
letmeinn0w
Been posting for a bit

Postby Leahperson » Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:21 pm

Unfortunately, I won't be able to work on the epilogue and bonus scene. Pherhaps I will get to it someday, but I can't guarantee it.
Leahperson
Been posting for a bit

Postby LemonBarb » Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:45 pm

Honestly, the fact you released this game as it is, is already a great treat.

Just, if you do want to continue work on this great game. Just focus on this if and when you have the time to spare. And likely treat that time as a chance to do potential bug fixes (if any/needed), along with a potential/narrative teaser, or thought on if you consider a new RPG Project in the near/far future. :)
LemonBarb
Been posting for a bit

Postby wariodude128 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:19 pm

If the game is done, you might as well post in the list of playable community vore games and ask for it to be added to the list. Heck, just recently an RNG game using Sims screenshots was added, so this one would likely be added no problem.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby nukers1 » Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:33 am

Almost wanted witchgirl cv but no worries lol
nukers1
Somewhat familiar

Postby VariousVenoms » Tue May 17, 2022 4:06 am

So, just 100% this game and I'd like to congratulate the maker.

First, just to get it out of the way. This is not my fetish. I was not hard once during the entire game.

Secondly. That doesn't matter because I had a great time. I had a good laugh at quite a few of the endings. The gameplay was surprisingly fun. Dodging around obstacles was just the right combination of difficult and smooth. I did fail a few times but I never felt angry at the game, just a "man I was blind there" when I wasn't paying attention. The RPG segment was a little tough and was the only part of the game I got stuck on at all, while my favourite "secret area" is the one in the mana area. (I think? It was the race against the line of white cells.)

My favourite ending overall has to be the... wait should I spoil it? Hmm. I'll call it the LB ending. You'll know if you know.
VariousVenoms
New to the forum

Postby ThatGal21 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:23 am

I haven't logged into my account in a super long time but I just had to say how much I loved this game, it's probably the best vore game I've tried on this site. There's plenty of scenarios with all of the endings and the gameplay itself is quite entertaining. I almost died on my first playthrough but managed to get out with 5 hp left, after this I loaded an early file and started hunting down all the optional stuff and unlocking the rest of the endings (which I'm glad there was a guide for.)

I'll be looking forward to any other stuff you make :D
ThatGal21
New to the forum

Postby broccoli125 » Fri Apr 07, 2023 5:20 am

In the area right after the part of the intestines where you need 3 energy to climb, it seems there are some tiles close to the top where you walk one step at a time. I assume this is unintentional.
broccoli125
New to the forum

Postby Ravenhide » Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:46 pm

I'll be honest, the hidden room in the small intestines (the one with the giant screen spanning cells) has been the first time in a long time I've closed a game out of frustration. I tried something like 25 times to get to the end before those damn cells show up and never managed it. Finally I just closed out of the game. I may or may not come back to it at some point. Game was enjoyable up until that point, and I fear it I try again any time soon I might chuck my monitor through a window.
Ravenhide
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Vore game