QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 9/29/22)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 9/29/22)

Postby TheMysteriousStranger » Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:51 pm

QueueSD11 wrote:Thanks for the bug reports, fixed in the latest update. The bug with the player losing weight twice was when npc weight gain was also enabled and since the player is technically an npc we control, they lost weight again.
As of now npc weight loss occurs for those near the player and doesn't reset. In the future maybe the AE version of devourment will give us more room for customizing npc weight.
For now I'd just use some mods to randomize the weight of npcs and or use the unique player body.

Ah, that does indeed make sense. For now, I think I will just use 0 as the minimum weight since my old value was not that much lower. Thanks again for the update!
TheMysteriousStranger
New to the forum

Postby QueueSD11 » Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:50 pm

Chugly wrote:Any plans on adding dialogue for willing prey to world interactions? There probably aren't many options splicing existing dialogue but VAsynth might work.

Not really, VaSynth is a lot of work coupled with me not really being into endo / willing. It's possible for someone else to put in the effort to get the lines and as long as it sounds good I'll add them.

mauler158 wrote:do you think it would be possible to create a spell/power to transfer prey from player to npc or vice versa? i've been thinking about creating a sexlab addon to trigger it after sex but i realise sexlab triggers could achieve this already. Great work as always. You've responded to a good number of my requests at this point i feel obliged to pay you in some way, got a kofi or patreon?

I'm fine with doing this stuff for free for the time being. Though a spell to transfer prey feels more debug-y than gameplay-y. Maybe i needa think about it more.
If you need any help with that addon tho I'm fine with helping out. Not familiar with sexlab triggers but im guessing they're script events that're sent during different parts of sex.
Check out my addons for Devourment Refactor: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61658
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

Postby LostCause » Mon Oct 10, 2022 7:50 pm

Would be cool if hunger from needs mods gave a boost in some way. I recall you mentioned wanting to add to Cacame's Acid Levels mod before and was thinking it'd be neat if you started with a certain level of acid if your character is hungry enough.
LostCause
Participator

Postby DarkRain » Fri Oct 21, 2022 11:46 pm

after the last update, followers/npc/player stopped digesting food, it drop to the ground
DarkRain
Somewhat familiar

Postby Barti » Fri Nov 11, 2022 2:17 pm

Any idea why swallowing corpses for NPC and Followers doesnt work?
I mean they try to, there is animation and log in the console about it.
Yet after animation nothing happens and they try again and again

EDIT: It appears it was some load order conflict. When i put gameplay edits lower it started to work
Barti
New to the forum

Postby DarkRain » Sat Dec 17, 2022 11:41 pm

Please give link mod version 8/3/22
DarkRain
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kavvanshrike » Wed Dec 28, 2022 5:38 am

Gamplay edits for AE has been broken a while now, bellies don't work with the newer AE releases.
Kavvanshrike
Participator

Postby QueueSD11 » Tue Jan 10, 2023 11:04 pm

DarkRain wrote:Please give link mod version 8/3/22

Sorry for being late, real life comes first and all.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QMowuQ ... share_link

Kavvanshrike wrote:Gamplay edits for AE has been broken a while now, bellies don't work with the newer AE releases.

I'll get around to fixing this, as I'm still on a break right now.
Check out my addons for Devourment Refactor: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61658
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

Postby DarkRain » Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:02 am

QueueSD11 wrote:Sorry for being late, real life comes first and all.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QMowuQ ... share_link

Thanks! :)
DarkRain
Somewhat familiar

Postby NinaMercer » Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:47 pm

I can't seem to digest items at all, after toggling off auto-digest.
NinaMercer
Been posting for a bit

Postby naughty9000 » Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:32 pm

The Race Menu Anniversary Edition don't work with Devourment Gameplay Edits AE I download Devourment Gameplay Edits the morphs not working and I Disabled and ReEnabled Race Menu Anniversary Edition Devourment Gameplay Edits corpse eating will not working I need help!
naughty9000
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheMastermind » Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:14 pm

naughty9000 wrote:The Race Menu Anniversary Edition don't work with Devourment Gameplay Edits AE I download Devourment Gameplay Edits the morphs not working and I Disabled and ReEnabled Race Menu Anniversary Edition Devourment Gameplay Edits corpse eating will not working I need help!

Those don't work with AE and probably never will. You can either give up or downgrade to SE and use SE refactor.
Hungry Jewellery: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61326
I swear I'm still making it.
TheMastermind
Somewhat familiar

Postby PhilSwiftHere » Sat Dec 16, 2023 1:28 am

The mediafire link for the TAWOBA armor conversion seems to be broken. Any chance of a re-upload?

Really cool stuff! :)
PhilSwiftHere
New to the forum

Postby Afunlittlegetaway » Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:37 pm

PhilSwiftHere wrote:The mediafire link for the TAWOBA armor conversion seems to be broken. Any chance of a re-upload?

Really cool stuff! :)

I was also curious of this!
Afunlittlegetaway
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Vore game