QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 9/29/22)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 9/17/21)

Postby QueueSD11 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:15 pm

CCTELONEWOLF wrote:
QueueSD11 wrote:
CCTELONEWOLF wrote:Im still having MCM issues for the flatulence mod.

Did you install it over a clean save? I remember hearing about issues that came from not doing that first.
It was a clean save.
Maybe the mod is incompatible with another mod i have installed?

I had it work for another user but I'll review the code and repackage the mod later this week or next week then. Are the MCM issues related to your inputs not being recognized / changing the settings, or is the MCM not showing the new options at all?
Check out my addons for Devourment Refactor: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61658
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

Postby CCTELONEWOLF » Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:37 pm

My inputs arent recognised.
CCTELONEWOLF
Been posting for a bit

Postby QueueSD11 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:05 pm

CCTELONEWOLF wrote:My inputs arent recognised.

Gotcha, when I get a moment I'll review everything and reupload.
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

Postby QueueSD11 » Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:25 pm

CCTELONEWOLF wrote:My inputs arent recognised.

Let's hope the recent update fixes those input problems.
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

Re: QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 9/26/21)

Postby Feedmeyourdragons » Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:39 pm

Devourment Misc Morphs is a really good addon, helped get around a few problems of really weirdly shaped figures.

Would it be possible to make some of the morphs scale a bit better? For example if I eat a mammoth I'll probably want to have the giant belly up set to max so 80% of the belly isn't underground. But when I digest it, it stays very high up until close to the end. Then if I keep the setting and eat something small the belly just shoots right up and looks really weird.
Feedmeyourdragons
Been posting for a bit

Postby mauler158 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:22 pm

are you able to give an explanation of how to get the vanilla weight gain functionality to work?
does it just scale the actors weight slider from 0 to 1 applying the morphs that come with my bodyslide preset?
lastly is there a passive weight loss once vanilla weight exceeds 0?. sorry for bombarding you with questions.
mauler158
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gherking » Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:22 am

mauler158 wrote:are you able to give an explanation of how to get the vanilla weight gain functionality to work?
does it just scale the actors weight slider from 0 to 1 applying the morphs that come with my bodyslide preset?
lastly is there a passive weight loss once vanilla weight exceeds 0?. sorry for bombarding you with questions.

Vanilla weight gain comes from base refactor, and yeah, it just adds whatever amount you set to your vanilla 0-1 weight that you built with bodyslide. There's no function for weight loss with it.
Find my Devourment Refactor addons here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/188196- ... or-addons/
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mauler158 » Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:32 am

Gherking wrote:
mauler158 wrote:are you able to give an explanation of how to get the vanilla weight gain functionality to work?

Vanilla weight gain comes from base refactor, and yeah, it just adds whatever amount you set to your vanilla 0-1 weight that you built with bodyslide. There's no function for weight loss with it.

Thanks, i was hoping the misc morphs linked here interacted in a way similar to how the old weightmorphs dependency used to. With the transition to the built in weightmanager a few of the other mods i use (Sos grower-extended) no-longer recognise refactor's weight gain (i guess because its not true weight gain via the slider anymore) and don't scale sos accordingly. using refactors vanilla weight gain remedies this but i just dont have passive weight loss overtime anymore and i cant reach up to like 1.5x max weight like weightmorphs used to allow.
mauler158
Somewhat familiar

Postby QueueSD11 » Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:11 pm

Feedmeyourdragons wrote:Devourment Misc Morphs is a really good addon, helped get around a few problems of really weirdly shaped figures.

Would it be possible to make some of the morphs scale a bit better? For example if I eat a mammoth I'll probably want to have the giant belly up set to max so 80% of the belly isn't underground. But when I digest it, it stays very high up until close to the end. Then if I keep the setting and eat something small the belly just shoots right up and looks really weird.

Max Belly Scale has to be set higher for higher stomach scales to scale properly, so if you ate a mammoth the scaling would be stronger than if you ate a chicken. It was probably set to 1.0 or lower when you swallowed that mammoth, which is why the stomach was very high up until near the end.

Mammoth's scale the stomach to a value of 5 or higher, setting the value of Max Belly Scale to 5 while also setting the value of Giant Belly Up to about 16% would fix this, allowing the morph to take effect from 0 to 5 than 0 to 1. (Do note that every morph also increases with strength the bigger the belly scale. So you'll want to edit those too)
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

Postby Feedmeyourdragons » Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:34 pm

QueueSD11 wrote:
Feedmeyourdragons wrote:Devourment Misc Morphs is a really good addon, helped get around a few problems of really weirdly shaped figures.

Max Belly Scale has to be set higher for higher stomach scales to scale properly, so if you ate a mammoth the scaling would be stronger than if you ate a chicken. It was probably set to 1.0 or lower when you swallowed that mammoth, which is why the stomach was very high up until near the end.

Mammoth's scale the stomach to a value of 5 or higher, setting the value of Max Belly Scale to 5 while also setting the value of Giant Belly Up to about 16% would fix this, allowing the morph to take effect from 0 to 5 than 0 to 1. (Do note that every morph also increases with strength the bigger the belly scale. So you'll want to edit those too)

Thanks for the explanation, I didn't entirely understand what that setting did when I played around with it. But now I got it working pretty much how I hoped. Awesome work!
Feedmeyourdragons
Been posting for a bit

Postby QueueSD11 » Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:24 pm

GooInABox wrote:Hey, I just wanted to say that the Devourment World Interactions submod is an amazing piece of work, and it helps bring some much needed immersion to my Devourment playthrough.

One request that I would like to put up in the air as you build and expand upon the mod is if there could be toggles for certain categories of NPC shoutouts. The comments where the NPCs made light fun of my character's full stomach were good, but then another NPC stated "that's disgusting". Mind you, the NPC that was disgusted was also sporting her own vore belly that she was actively digesting, the hypocrite.

Anyways, my idea for the feature is that the existing and future voicelines could be sorted into categories based on the tone: disgusted, surprised, approval, confused, etc. and the player can toggle them to their liking. Does the player want a friendly vore-casual world? They can toggle on the approval and joking voicelines and disable the disgusted ones. Does the player want the dragonborn to be the only predator around? They can toggle on the disgusted and confused voicelines and disable the others.

I know the creation engine and creation kit are not the easiest to wrangle around, so if the above is too difficult or time consuming to implement, I will understand completely.

Updated most of my mods with this request in mind. Hopefully it was what you asked for.
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

Re: QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 10/7/21)

Postby PSU Saga » Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:32 pm

The newer updates for seem to be incompatiable with MiscMorphs
PSU Saga
Somewhat familiar

Re: QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 10/7/21)

Postby QueueSD11 » Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:57 pm

PSU Saga wrote:The newer updates for seem to be incompatiable with MiscMorphs

Just updated Misc Morphs to work with Refactor's latest version, thanks for letting me know.
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

Re: QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 10/11/21)

Postby Voremora » Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:44 pm

Is there a certain body type I need for misc morphs to work? Or is CBBE fine, I can’t seem to get the breasts to lift
Voremora
Been posting for a bit

Postby QueueSD11 » Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:39 pm

Voremora wrote:Is there a certain body type I need for misc morphs to work? Or is CBBE fine, I can’t seem to get the breasts to lift

I made the addon with CBBE 3BA, since that's the one that has the belly sliders for Devourment.
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

Postby Voremora » Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:05 pm

QueueSD11 wrote:
Voremora wrote:Is there a certain body type I need for misc morphs to work? Or is CBBE fine, I can’t seem to get the breasts to lift

I made the addon with CBBE 3BA, since that's the one that has the belly sliders for Devourment.

I'm pretty sure that's the one i'm using, i'm stumped
Voremora
Been posting for a bit

Postby Feedmeyourdragons » Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:34 pm

Voremora wrote:
QueueSD11 wrote:

I'm pretty sure that's the one i'm using, i'm stumped

Did you use the devourment 3BBB bodyslide instead of the standard 3BBB? That gives you the morph belly that applies to the model itself instead of the standard equip bellies which won't interact with misc morphs as far as I'm aware.
Feedmeyourdragons
Been posting for a bit

Postby XurDir » Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:49 pm

I cant seem to get Devourment VBBS addon to work, Most of the selectable MCM options are greyed out and untogglable including "enable gas" thus rendering the entire mod non-functional .-.
XurDir
Been posting for a bit

Postby QueueSD11 » Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:14 pm

XurDir wrote:I cant seem to get Devourment VBBS addon to work, Most of the selectable MCM options are greyed out and untogglable including "enable gas" thus rendering the entire mod non-functional .-.

Did you update from an older version of the mod without doing a cleansave? And is the original Baked Beans mod installed? Sorry if these seem like basic questions.
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

Postby XurDir » Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:31 pm

QueueSD11 wrote:
XurDir wrote:I cant seem to get Devourment VBBS addon to work, Most of the selectable MCM options are greyed out and untogglable including "enable gas" thus rendering the entire mod non-functional .-.

Did you update from an older version of the mod without doing a cleansave? And is the original Baked Beans mod installed? Sorry if these seem like basic questions.

Apologies for the late response. Yes, whenever I update to a newer version of devourment I always do a fresh install which entails reinstalling all of my mods. I talk to forgetfulhatter quite often and I always update them on potential mod clashes or CTD issues with new updates.

Yes its a clean save
Yes its a clean game
Yes its a fresh character
Yes I have all of devourment refractor dependencies installed/placed in the proper folder
Yes i have Original Baked Beans installed (i even tried installing an older version of it, nothing)

Everything is greyed out basically. If you would like i can provide pictures of my MCM Screen so you can see it better.

Theusela#0001 on discord, im more than willing to screenshare so you can see what im talking about as well as look at load orders etc.
XurDir
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game