QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 9/29/22)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 3/15/22)

Postby QueueSD11 » Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:01 pm

Dongers wrote:Has there been any progress on the visuals for flatulence? Also, would it be possible to toggle the farts to play before the prey is dead? Burps play during life digestion, so farts should be possible I think.

I had someone on Loverslab offer to work on it but it's been 2 months without hearing a response so it's dead in the water. If anyone else with NifSkope experience offers to help me make it, then I will.

And I always saw farting to be from breaking down prey during dead digestion, but it couldn't hurt to add it if it's not too much of a hassle.
But really its a different system than burping during digestion. Gas builds up and goes away with time.
Last edited by QueueSD11 on Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my addons for Devourment Refactor: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61658
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

Re: QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 3/15/22)

Postby QueueSD11 » Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:39 pm

QueueSD11 wrote:
CacameAwemedinade wrote:As always, your work is absolutely fantastic and I'm very pleased that, in my playing, my addons don't seem to conflict with any of yours!

A̶ ̶s̶l̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶s̶u̶e̶ ̶I̶'̶v̶e̶ ̶r̶u̶n̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶o̶,̶ ̶h̶o̶w̶e̶v̶e̶r̶,̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶r̶a̶d̶u̶a̶l̶ ̶d̶i̶g̶e̶s̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶i̶t̶e̶m̶s̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶m̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶c̶r̶e̶a̶t̶u̶r̶e̶s̶.̶ ̶A̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶e̶n̶s̶u̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶a̶n̶d̶i̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶d̶ ̶a̶ ̶p̶o̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶p̶o̶i̶s̶o̶n̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ ̶i̶n̶v̶e̶n̶t̶o̶r̶y̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶s̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶e̶m̶s̶ ̶w̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶n̶o̶w̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ ̶b̶o̶l̶u̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶e̶f̶f̶e̶c̶t̶s̶ ̶o̶c̶c̶u̶r̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶d̶u̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶d̶i̶g̶e̶s̶t̶i̶o̶n̶.̶

̶E̶D̶I̶T̶:̶ ̶a̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶p̶e̶e̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶d̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶i̶t̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶m̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶o̶r̶ ̶i̶t̶e̶m̶s̶ ̶b̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶s̶t̶o̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶e̶q̶u̶i̶p̶m̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶b̶o̶l̶u̶s̶e̶s̶ ̶s̶i̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶m̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶i̶g̶e̶s̶t̶i̶t̶e̶m̶s̶ ̶f̶u̶n̶c̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶l̶o̶o̶k̶s̶ ̶s̶p̶e̶c̶i̶f̶i̶c̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶o̶r̶s̶?̶

Disregard all of that above. Seems that it has nothing to do with creatures vs NPCs. The real problem is that item digesting only seems to work when items are set to "add to inventory" in the Devourment MCM. I suppose devourment removes consumables by default when set to defecate?

I had a setting different than that I think (I can't tell right now since I'm away from my setup) but I'll look into a workaround for this.

Okay I actually got time to test this out and digesting food from prey's inventories works with all 3 scat types for items. Different scat options for NPCs also gave the same results.

Also I finally got around to using your Acid Levels addon (I usually open skyrim to mod it than play it really) and it's pretty good. I wouldn't mind helping to add to it myself.
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

Re: QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 4/6/22)

Postby Slayerhero90 » Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:53 pm

How exactly does item swallowing work without & with your mod? I've tended to avoid the perk despite my enjoyment of the subject because I couldn't really figure out exactly how to engage with it.
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby QueueSD11 » Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:12 pm

Slayerhero90 wrote:How exactly does item swallowing work without & with your mod? I've tended to avoid the perk despite my enjoyment of the subject because I couldn't really figure out exactly how to engage with it.

In regards to the perk Digest Items:
In the base mod Digest Items was an ability you had to swap to that'd break down the stuff you swallowed into ores.
At level 3 of the perk, you could select what gets broken down (though there's a menu that pops up in the base scripts every time)

With my addon, Digest Items works if you have the perk automatically. The time it takes for your body to start breaking things down is set in the mcm, so it could be an hour or almost immediately after you swallow them.
At level 3, you could still select what gets broken down through a menu.

In regards to swallowing Items in general:
In the base mod, swallowing items was a bit slow and you'd do an animation each time

With my addon, swallowing items is faster and doesn't play an animation.

Overall I wanted to make eating items as easy and seamless as eating other things. I hope this helped convince you to try eating armor and weapons some more.
Also I updated my scripts again just now because of something I left in.
Last edited by QueueSD11 on Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

Postby QueueSD11 » Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:16 pm

Also,
updated World Interactions
Added some sounds to sounds plus
Updated Gameplay Edits. A good bit of QOL changes like devourment not unequipping your shouts or prey knocking you down from escaping their preds. Made item swallowing a bit more seamless too, and more.
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

Postby Slayerhero90 » Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:23 pm

Right, yeah, I meant about the item digestion. How does it determine what resources to yield from which melted items? I play with quite a few weapon and armor mods; will items from those yield resources? What about miscellaneous junk like buckets and baskets?
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby QueueSD11 » Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:35 pm

Slayerhero90 wrote:Right, yeah, I meant about the item digestion. How does it determine what resources to yield from which melted items? I play with quite a few weapon and armor mods; will items from those yield resources? What about miscellaneous junk like buckets and baskets?

The main material that makes up an item determines what ore you'll get from it. An iron chestplate returns 3 iron ore, dwarven boots return 1 dwarven scrap metal.
The system works off keywords, and if your weapons / armor mods adds a new type of iron chestplate it should be fine.
Otherwise, all new mod materials are destroyed when digested (I literally just noticed that now, wow I'll change that next update)

Miscellaneous junk are left alone unless you have the DigestItems perk 2, which lets you transmute them to gold.

The system could use some refining still, I was working off of what was already in the base mod for this update.
Again, this is the case for items you specifically swallow, not whatever's in a bandit's inventory.
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

Postby Slayerhero90 » Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:38 pm

In that case, it sounds like it could be useful for the items that I don't have breakdown recipes at the smelter for. I look forward to the system becoming more robust!
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 4/7/22)

Postby QueueSD11 » Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:07 pm

Fixed burping not speeding up digestion (I made that a toggle just now)
And added some more to the Digest Items system
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

Postby WeirdFetishDudeDark » Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:30 pm

Hey, so I'm having a weird issue with these addons
The MCM configurations aren't saving the changes I make or sometimes responding at all
It is especially strange as the problem arose when I updated all the addons, they all worked fine before updating. I then downgraded them back but the problem then appeared in the old versions as well. After doing a complete reinstall of everything (I needed to do so to get my devourment working again), the problem still persists.
Any ideas what the issue might be? If it helps, these are the only things that seem to have this issue, even devourment itself is working perfectly fine
WeirdFetishDudeDark
New to the forum

Postby Slayerhero90 » Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:48 pm

MamaHorseteeth on discord here. Now that I've played: the update seems to fix my sprint button acting weird, but it still prevents me from sprinting when my belly's full.

Also, with the version before the one you just released... is there supposed to be a notification for digested items? I ate a few things and never got a notification, even though the items absolutely were digested. I was wondering if it digested the ores in me into gold or something.
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby QueueSD11 » Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:17 pm

Slayerhero90 wrote:MamaHorseteeth on discord here. Now that I've played: the update seems to fix my sprint button acting weird, but it still prevents me from sprinting when my belly's full.

Also, with the version before the one you just released... is there supposed to be a notification for digested items? I ate a few things and never got a notification, even though the items absolutely were digested. I was wondering if it digested the ores in me into gold or something.

There's not a notification for Digest Items. In the update I made today there's fx that plays when items are digested. I thought it wasn't needed but that may be just my preference.

And wow I'll look into a solution for that still. I'll probably add a toggle for working with the logic behind the scenes.
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

Postby QueueSD11 » Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:50 pm

QueueSD11 wrote:
Slayerhero90 wrote:MamaHorseteeth on discord here. Now that I've played: the update seems to fix my sprint button acting weird, but it still prevents me from sprinting when my belly's full.

There's not a notification for Digest Items. In the update I made today there's fx that plays when items are digested. I thought it wasn't needed but that may be just my preference.

And wow I'll look into a solution for that still. I'll probably add a toggle for working with the logic behind the scenes.

Tho I should ask, are you using mods that affect third person movement?
Also, behind the scenes the mod grabs your sprint button when you eat something on an empty stomach too, did you test it out after waiting for a bit on an empty stomach or did you load the save mid digestion?
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

Postby WeirdFetishDudeDark » Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:04 pm

WeirdFetishDudeDark wrote:Hey, so I'm having a weird issue with these addons
The MCM configurations aren't saving the changes I make or sometimes responding at all
It is especially strange as the problem arose when I updated all the addons, they all worked fine before updating. I then downgraded them back but the problem then appeared in the old versions as well. After doing a complete reinstall of everything (I needed to do so to get my devourment working again), the problem still persists.
Any ideas what the issue might be? If it helps, these are the only things that seem to have this issue, even devourment itself is working perfectly fine

So, an update on this, I managed to get it all working. For some reason just installing them made some weird interactions, and turning the esps off and on again in wryebash fixed everything..somehow
WeirdFetishDudeDark
New to the forum

Postby QueueSD11 » Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:21 pm

WeirdFetishDudeDark wrote:
WeirdFetishDudeDark wrote:Hey, so I'm having a weird issue with these addons

So, an update on this, I managed to get it all working. For some reason just installing them made some weird interactions, and turning the esps off and on again in wryebash fixed everything..somehow

Didn't notice your post originally in the thread, but I'm glad everything's working.
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

Postby Slayerhero90 » Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:16 pm

QueueSD11 wrote:Tho I should ask, are you using mods that affect third person movement?
Also, behind the scenes the mod grabs your sprint button when you eat something on an empty stomach too, did you test it out after waiting for a bit on an empty stomach or did you load the save mid digestion?

1. Not to my knowledge. I thought I was, but the mod I was thinking of is on my Fallout 4 profile.
2. I had an empty stomach when I loaded the save, and it was a while before I ate any big enough prey to reach the fullness threshold.

Like, it certainly seems to have done something! Just not exactly what it was supposed to, it seems.
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby QueueSD11 » Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:20 pm

Slayerhero90 wrote:
QueueSD11 wrote:Tho I should ask, are you using mods that affect third person movement?

1. Not to my knowledge. I thought I was, but the mod I was thinking of is on my Fallout 4 profile.
2. I had an empty stomach when I loaded the save, and it was a while before I ate any big enough prey to reach the fullness threshold.

Like, it certainly seems to have done something! Just not exactly what it was supposed to, it seems.

Here's hoping this update fixes that sprinting bug for you.
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

Re: QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 4/11/22)

Postby Mooppoop » Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:11 am

After the latest update for sounds plus the manual burp spell no longer plays any sounds when used. Burping naturally and after digesting someone still plays sounds it's just manually using the spell.
Mooppoop
Been posting for a bit

Re: QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 4/11/22)

Postby QueueSD11 » Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:44 pm

Mooppoop wrote:After the latest update for sounds plus the manual burp spell no longer plays any sounds when used. Burping naturally and after digesting someone still plays sounds it's just manually using the spell.

Noted and fixed. I found the problem to be from Gameplay Edits, which I updated along with Sounds Plus.
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

Re: QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 4/14/22)

Postby PSU Saga » Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:54 am

I don't know if you what the stipulations would be for this, but is it at all feasible for a character's devourment weight(or whatever actually affects the modifier for characters weights when swallowed) to be reflected based on a character's belly scale in auxiliary mods, like things affected by Sexlab Inflation Framework? That has always been the dream to have everything completely unified to never break immersion.
PSU Saga
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game