QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 9/29/22)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 3/3/22)

Postby TheMastermind » Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:29 pm

QueueSD11 wrote:Yeah I'm still asking around to figure out a fix for that.

Just a follow up on the first issue, it was actually not gameplay edits. I was just using the same morph slider for both the belly and the elimination locus, causing it to freak out from figuratively being pulled from both ends. I had set that up at the same time as I was testing gameplay edits, and forgot I did it, so that was were I misunderstood.
Hungry Jewellery: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61326
I swear I'm still making it.
TheMastermind
Somewhat familiar

Postby QueueSD11 » Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:07 pm

TheMastermind wrote:

Just a follow up on the first issue, it was actually not gameplay edits. I was just using the same morph slider for both the belly and the elimination locus, causing it to freak out from figuratively being pulled from both ends. I had set that up at the same time as I was testing gameplay edits, and forgot I did it, so that was were I misunderstood.

Glad to hear.
I think the diminution thing may be HDT physics freaking out. The person I had run the tests for me stated they don't get this issue using diminution with male characters.
Check out my addons for Devourment Refactor: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61658
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

Postby Feedmeyourdragons » Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:27 am

QueueSD11 wrote:
TheMastermind wrote:

Glad to hear.
I think the diminution thing may be HDT physics freaking out. The person I had run the tests for me stated they don't get this issue using diminution with male characters.

I can absolutely confirm the second statement. Using any macromancy (happens with shrinking mostly) with SMP physics enabled on breasts will cause them to freak out, like actually spazing out and flying/stretching all over the place. This can happen even with armor that doesn't have physics.

You can fix it by swapping between SMP and CBPC physics type to reset it so hopefully you got a hotkey ready for it.
Feedmeyourdragons
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheMastermind » Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:01 am

Feedmeyourdragons wrote:I can absolutely confirm the second statement. Using any macromancy (happens with shrinking mostly) with SMP physics enabled on breasts will cause them to freak out, like actually spazing out and flying/stretching all over the place. This can happen even with armor that doesn't have physics.

You can fix it by swapping between SMP and CBPC physics type to reset it so hopefully you got a hotkey ready for it.

I am already aware of the SMP macromancy issues, so I did try swapping to CBPC and back, but the lag was so bad it wouldn't actually change.
EDIT: Strangely I'm not having the lag issue this time. I tried both SMP and CBPC, it's fine.
But originally it worked the first few times I did it, then it started lagging a lot, so maybe it could still break again.
TheMastermind
Somewhat familiar

Re: QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 3/11/22)

Postby QueueSD11 » Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:12 am

Updated Gameplay Edits to add some weight gain / weight loss features as well as more Macromancy stuff. Added more sounds to Sounds Plus.
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

Postby Killgore113 » Sat Mar 12, 2022 2:59 pm

Im kinda new to this site in general, But im having a slight issue with World Interactions. It appears in my mod manager, but not in the MCM. I have the plugin and .esp enabled and am on a new character. Any advice?
Killgore113
New to the forum

Postby Gluger11 » Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:31 pm

Really appreciate all the updates you've done! The ability for NPCs to use some more spells and perks has been really entertaining to watch. I don't know what you're working on next, but if I could suggest a feature it would be a looking into the Burp Items option. Currently it only works for player characters. In some previous versions of devourment (like DMAF) NPCs could burp out items of their prey. It was really fun being able to use the items of their prey against them. Or even NPCs being able to burp out things like bones, fur or scales depending on the prey race.

Thanks again for all your efforts!
Gluger11
New to the forum

Postby TerletPaper » Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:35 am

A few suggestions (most of which would probably fit best in Gameplay Edits):
Eating someone should count as feeding if you're a vampire
If a survival mod that adds hunger to NPCs like iNeed is installed NPCs should be able to eat people when they're hungry
You should be able to command followers to eat things (and NPCs) which are in the world rather than just from your inventory (I'm pretty sure this one was in older versions of Devourment, so I'm not sure why it's gone now)
If I seem rude I'm probably not trying to, I just have the social skills of a peach cobbler
TerletPaper
New to the forum

Postby RakeVuri » Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:30 am

TerletPaper wrote:A few suggestions (most of which would probably fit best in Gameplay Edits):
If a survival mod that adds hunger to NPCs like iNeed is installed NPCs should be able to eat people when they're hungry

These two are already done by Devourment Refactor, just as a heads up. Or at least in the case of survival mods, it counts for the player's survival needs.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby PSU Saga » Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:30 am

I keep putting off using the newer versions of MiscMorphs because they systematically fail to update follower and NPC morphs. On top of that, when even trying to edit them, they reset whatever is in the player until you eat something again. Everytime I try to put in new morphs, it seems erase them and never save them. I'm gonna try a fresh install to see if that helps.

Edit: A fresh install seems to have fixed the issue, but I think one of the slots for morphs is set to only have a slider that works between 0 or 1 and nothing else.
PSU Saga
Somewhat familiar

Postby RakeVuri » Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:23 am

It appears that Gameplay Edits breaks the Phylactery perk's reformation, in some way. When you select the pred to reform at, you get moved to them, their belly swells to full size instantly and your reformation progress gets locked at 0%.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby TheMastermind » Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:58 pm

TerletPaper wrote:A few suggestions (most of which would probably fit best in Gameplay Edits):
You should be able to command followers to eat things (and NPCs) which are in the world rather than just from your inventory (I'm pretty sure this one was in older versions of Devourment, so I'm not sure why it's gone now)

The 3rd thing is a spell you get from the vore spells 2 perk, called "force feeding". It works on any NPC you fire it at and will make them eat any 1 other NPC you also fire the spell at afterwards.
TheMastermind
Somewhat familiar

Postby QueueSD11 » Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:40 pm

RakeVuri wrote:It appears that Gameplay Edits breaks the Phylactery perk's reformation, in some way. When you select the pred to reform at, you get moved to them, their belly swells to full size instantly and your reformation progress gets locked at 0%.

PSU Saga wrote:I keep putting off using the newer versions of MiscMorphs because they systematically fail to update follower and NPC morphs. On top of that, when even trying to edit them, they reset whatever is in the player until you eat something again. Everytime I try to put in new morphs, it seems erase them and never save them. I'm gonna try a fresh install to see if that helps.

Edit: A fresh install seems to have fixed the issue, but I think one of the slots for morphs is set to only have a slider that works between 0 or 1 and nothing else.

Updated Gameplay Edits and Misc Morphs to fix these bugs.
(And whatever happened with you earlier with Misc Morphs I'm not sure but I'm glad it's all working now.)
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

Postby QueueSD11 » Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:46 pm

Gluger11 wrote:Really appreciate all the updates you've done! The ability for NPCs to use some more spells and perks has been really entertaining to watch. I don't know what you're working on next, but if I could suggest a feature it would be a looking into the Burp Items option. Currently it only works for player characters. In some previous versions of devourment (like DMAF) NPCs could burp out items of their prey. It was really fun being able to use the items of their prey against them. Or even NPCs being able to burp out things like bones, fur or scales depending on the prey race.

Thanks again for all your efforts!

Not my thing personally but if I don't have to go too much out of my way to implement it then sure.

Though I haven't tried it, vampire feeding and commanding followers should be possible. And follower commands I know are through one of the custom menus, though I haven't tried it myself.
The survival npc hunger addon isn't also my thing and feels like I'd have to go a bit more out of my way to implement it and make sure it doesn't slow down everything.
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

Re: QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 3/15/22)

Postby Galmar1313 » Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:08 am

How about some new dialogue in the World Interactions mod for when npc's stumble upon corpses, they will say stuff like "No point in letting it go to waste " and then swallow it.
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby MelonBoobies » Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:38 pm

Just a small idea I figured throwing out there but some NPCs like guards and such don't have any weight gain at all and it would be cool to see something like different characters gaining more or less weight from digestion prey than others.

So my idea would be to have a mod/add-on that would allow certain NPCs or types of NPCs to gain weight faster or slower than others (could be MCM configurable)

(I aint good with programming but idea wise, I have alot so I figured sharing at least one of them)
MelonBoobies
Somewhat familiar

Postby QueueSD11 » Thu Mar 17, 2022 5:28 am

Galmar1313 wrote:How about some new dialogue in the World Interactions mod for when npc's stumble upon corpses, they will say stuff like "No point in letting it go to waste " and then swallow it.

I think I'd have a way to do this so it's possible.

MelonBoobies wrote:Just a small idea I figured throwing out there but some NPCs like guards and such don't have any weight gain at all and it would be cool to see something like different characters gaining more or less weight from digestion prey than others.

So my idea would be to have a mod/add-on that would allow certain NPCs or types of NPCs to gain weight faster or slower than others (could be MCM configurable)

(I aint good with programming but idea wise, I have alot so I figured sharing at least one of them)

This is doable.
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

Postby CacameAwemedinade » Sun Mar 20, 2022 9:09 pm

As always, your work is absolutely fantastic and I'm very pleased that, in my playing, my addons don't seem to conflict with any of yours!

A̶ ̶s̶l̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶s̶u̶e̶ ̶I̶'̶v̶e̶ ̶r̶u̶n̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶o̶,̶ ̶h̶o̶w̶e̶v̶e̶r̶,̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶r̶a̶d̶u̶a̶l̶ ̶d̶i̶g̶e̶s̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶i̶t̶e̶m̶s̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶m̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶c̶r̶e̶a̶t̶u̶r̶e̶s̶.̶ ̶A̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶e̶n̶s̶u̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶a̶n̶d̶i̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶d̶ ̶a̶ ̶p̶o̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶p̶o̶i̶s̶o̶n̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ ̶i̶n̶v̶e̶n̶t̶o̶r̶y̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶s̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶e̶m̶s̶ ̶w̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶n̶o̶w̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ ̶b̶o̶l̶u̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶e̶f̶f̶e̶c̶t̶s̶ ̶o̶c̶c̶u̶r̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶d̶u̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶d̶i̶g̶e̶s̶t̶i̶o̶n̶.̶

̶E̶D̶I̶T̶:̶ ̶a̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶p̶e̶e̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶d̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶i̶t̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶m̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶o̶r̶ ̶i̶t̶e̶m̶s̶ ̶b̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶s̶t̶o̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶e̶q̶u̶i̶p̶m̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶b̶o̶l̶u̶s̶e̶s̶ ̶s̶i̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶m̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶i̶g̶e̶s̶t̶i̶t̶e̶m̶s̶ ̶f̶u̶n̶c̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶l̶o̶o̶k̶s̶ ̶s̶p̶e̶c̶i̶f̶i̶c̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶o̶r̶s̶?̶

Disregard all of that above. Seems that it has nothing to do with creatures vs NPCs. The real problem is that item digesting only seems to work when items are set to "add to inventory" in the Devourment MCM. I suppose devourment removes consumables by default when set to defecate?
CacameAwemedinade
Somewhat familiar

Postby QueueSD11 » Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:59 pm

CacameAwemedinade wrote:As always, your work is absolutely fantastic and I'm very pleased that, in my playing, my addons don't seem to conflict with any of yours!

A̶ ̶s̶l̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶s̶u̶e̶ ̶I̶'̶v̶e̶ ̶r̶u̶n̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶o̶,̶ ̶h̶o̶w̶e̶v̶e̶r̶,̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶r̶a̶d̶u̶a̶l̶ ̶d̶i̶g̶e̶s̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶i̶t̶e̶m̶s̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶m̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶c̶r̶e̶a̶t̶u̶r̶e̶s̶.̶ ̶A̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶e̶n̶s̶u̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶a̶n̶d̶i̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶d̶ ̶a̶ ̶p̶o̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶p̶o̶i̶s̶o̶n̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ ̶i̶n̶v̶e̶n̶t̶o̶r̶y̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶s̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶e̶m̶s̶ ̶w̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶n̶o̶w̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ ̶b̶o̶l̶u̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶e̶f̶f̶e̶c̶t̶s̶ ̶o̶c̶c̶u̶r̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶d̶u̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶d̶i̶g̶e̶s̶t̶i̶o̶n̶.̶

̶E̶D̶I̶T̶:̶ ̶a̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶p̶e̶e̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶d̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶i̶t̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶m̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶o̶r̶ ̶i̶t̶e̶m̶s̶ ̶b̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶s̶t̶o̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶e̶q̶u̶i̶p̶m̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶b̶o̶l̶u̶s̶e̶s̶ ̶s̶i̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶m̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶i̶g̶e̶s̶t̶i̶t̶e̶m̶s̶ ̶f̶u̶n̶c̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶l̶o̶o̶k̶s̶ ̶s̶p̶e̶c̶i̶f̶i̶c̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶o̶r̶s̶?̶

Disregard all of that above. Seems that it has nothing to do with creatures vs NPCs. The real problem is that item digesting only seems to work when items are set to "add to inventory" in the Devourment MCM. I suppose devourment removes consumables by default when set to defecate?

I had a setting different than that I think (I can't tell right now since I'm away from my setup) but I'll look into a workaround for this.
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dongers » Sun Mar 27, 2022 5:38 am

Has there been any progress on the visuals for flatulence? Also, would it be possible to toggle the farts to play before the prey is dead? Burps play during life digestion, so farts should be possible I think.
Dongers
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game