QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 9/29/22)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 10/11/21)

Postby YTEx » Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:26 am

Hello QueueSD11,

I have problem with Devourment Misc Morphs (MCM for follower and NPC) is not seem to work for me, i cannot toggle off 'Use vanilla Weights" (i prefer to use devourment weight). Can you help me with this?
YTEx
New to the forum

Re: QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 10/11/21)

Postby QueueSD11 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:06 pm

YTEx wrote:Hello QueueSD11,

I have problem with Devourment Misc Morphs (MCM for follower and NPC) is not seem to work for me, i cannot toggle off 'Use vanilla Weights" (i prefer to use devourment weight). Can you help me with this?

I fixed this in my recent update to Misc Morphs, thanks for letting me know.

XurDir wrote:
QueueSD11 wrote:
XurDir wrote:I cant seem to get Devourment VBBS addon to work, Most of the selectable MCM options are greyed out and untogglable including "enable gas" thus rendering the entire mod non-functional .-.

Did you update from an older version of the mod without doing a cleansave? And is the original Baked Beans mod installed? Sorry if these seem like basic questions.

Apologies for the late response. Yes, whenever I update to a newer version of devourment I always do a fresh install which entails reinstalling all of my mods. I talk to forgetfulhatter quite often and I always update them on potential mod clashes or CTD issues with new updates.

Yes its a clean save
Yes its a clean game
Yes its a fresh character
Yes I have all of devourment refractor dependencies installed/placed in the proper folder
Yes i have Original Baked Beans installed (i even tried installing an older version of it, nothing)

Everything is greyed out basically. If you would like i can provide pictures of my MCM Screen so you can see it better.

Theusela#0001 on discord, im more than willing to screenshare so you can see what im talking about as well as look at load orders etc.

Sure, I'll contact you and try to solve this together, though my real life is a little busy so sorry if i disappear from time to time.
Check out my addons for Devourment Refactor: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61658
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

Re: QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 10/19/21)

Postby QueueSD11 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:03 pm

Me and XurDir solved our issues, it was just related to installing the correct version of Baked Beans.
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

Re: QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 10/21/21)

Postby QueueSD11 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:18 pm

Added a new mod, Devourment Gameplay Edits. I'll use it for any changes that'll overwrite Refactor in any gameplay related way.
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

Postby Feedmeyourdragons » Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:42 am

Just a heads up, the primary download for devourment gameplay is private. The mirror works, though.
Feedmeyourdragons
Been posting for a bit

Postby QueueSD11 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:12 pm

Feedmeyourdragons wrote:Just a heads up, the primary download for devourment gameplay is private. The mirror works, though.

Thanks for letting me know, fixed it now.
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

Postby PSU Saga » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:22 pm

I'm not getting misc morphs to work at all again. They were working prior, but the new values don't do anything with the latest devourment patch, both with or without equippable bellies. A clean uninstall and reinstall produced no effect or change either.

Loading earlier saves got it to work though. :?

I found out what caused it to stop working. When I use showracemenu to manually edit my character's weight value, the morphs stop working. Is that intended?
PSU Saga
Somewhat familiar

Postby QueueSD11 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:07 pm

PSU Saga wrote:I'm not getting misc morphs to work at all again. They were working prior, but the new values don't do anything with the latest devourment patch, both with or without equippable bellies. A clean uninstall and reinstall produced no effect or change either.

Loading earlier saves got it to work though. :?

I found out what caused it to stop working. When I use showracemenu to manually edit my character's weight value, the morphs stop working. Is that intended?

Not intended, but I guess it won't be too big of a problem in normal gameplay?

I'll look into this for bugfixing in the future though.
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

Postby RedmanTheFox » Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:43 pm

NPCs are not saying their DevourmentWITopicBelly lines on any saves, new or old. The DevourmentWITaunt and DevourmentWIDeathTaunt both seem to be working just fine, but the first one isn't.
All settings are in order and this has been tested in an old save and two separate new saves, both indoors and outdoors with a number of NPCs near me. Anyone know of anything that could cause it to not work?
RedmanTheFox
New to the forum

Postby PSU Saga » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:37 pm

Yeah the mod doesn't work unless your character has a weight value greater than 0 and the effects of the mods scale proportionately to your weight up to 100. Switching it off to using Devourment's Weight Slider doesn't change this effect, so I'd imagine the scaling might end being the same there, but I haven't tested this to confirm.
PSU Saga
Somewhat familiar

Postby QueueSD11 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:54 am

PSU Saga wrote:Yeah the mod doesn't work unless your character has a weight value greater than 0 and the effects of the mods scale proportionately to your weight up to 100. Switching it off to using Devourment's Weight Slider doesn't change this effect, so I'd imagine the scaling might end being the same there, but I haven't tested this to confirm.

Oooh, if you disable individual sliders under "which morphs scale off weight," they'll take effect at weight values of 0, though they'll be the same value regardless if your weight is 0 or 100.
I misunderstood what you said earlier, Is that what your issue revolved around?
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

Postby PSU Saga » Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:41 am

Oh, so it's a multiplier. Yeah, I had to set it to a weight other than zero, I didn't know that the morphs were dependent on weight. I assumed otherwise seeing racemenumorphs can operate without any weight slider being on.
PSU Saga
Somewhat familiar

Postby QueueSD11 » Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:11 pm

PSU Saga wrote:Oh, so it's a multiplier. Yeah, I had to set it to a weight other than zero, I didn't know that the morphs were dependent on weight. I assumed otherwise seeing racemenumorphs can operate without any weight slider being on.

Yeah, changed my description to hopefully avoid future misunderstandings. Thanks for letting me know though.
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

Postby inheritt593 » Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:59 am

Hello, I have a question about your Devourment Flatulence mod. Does the amount of gas in the player character affect the stomach capacity/belly morph? I.e. if your character has a lot of gas built up, does it swell the belly? If not, is there any way to code it to do so? Thanks for any reply.
inheritt593
New to the forum

Re: QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 11/1/21)

Postby QueueSD11 » Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:41 am

Latest update fixed a big bug in Devourment Gameplay Edits regarding Devourment’s MCM not showing up.
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

Postby QueueSD11 » Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:20 pm

inheritt593 wrote:Hello, I have a question about your Devourment Flatulence mod. Does the amount of gas in the player character affect the stomach capacity/belly morph? I.e. if your character has a lot of gas built up, does it swell the belly? If not, is there any way to code it to do so? Thanks for any reply.

(I didn't notice this before writing my previous post)
Right now that isn't the case, but it sounds doable so I'll try and add it as a toggle in the next update.
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

Postby inheritt593 » Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:31 pm

QueueSD11 wrote:(I didn't notice this before writing my previous post)
Right now that isn't the case, but it sounds doable so I'll try and add it as a toggle in the next update.

Awesome, I can't wait!
inheritt593
New to the forum

Postby jimmersac » Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:46 pm

What is the likelihood some of the addons can work for .DMaF?
jimmersac
Been posting for a bit

Postby Feedmeyourdragons » Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:47 pm

If youre planning on tinkering with devourment perks I have an idea for one I think could be neat.

A pred perk that grants a once/day (maybe less like once/12 in game hours) power that lets you coat your weapon in your stomach acid that acts as renewable lingering poison which can scale with pred levels. Just pretend your spitting up on your sword or just swallowing it and spitting it back up to go and slap people for more damage.

Another idea. "Ally on the inside". If you have a friendly NPC endo'd it increases the damage they take from digestion, implying they are just getting the shit kicked out of them by your ally. Could also increase struggle amplitude (maybe frequency?) while active. If thats even possible.
Feedmeyourdragons
Been posting for a bit

Postby QueueSD11 » Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:13 am

Feedmeyourdragons wrote:If youre planning on tinkering with devourment perks I have an idea for one I think could be neat.

A pred perk that grants a once/day (maybe less like once/12 in game hours) power that lets you coat your weapon in your stomach acid that acts as renewable lingering poison which can scale with pred levels. Just pretend your spitting up on your sword or just swallowing it and spitting it back up to go and slap people for more damage.

Another idea. "Ally on the inside". If you have a friendly NPC endo'd it increases the damage they take from digestion, implying they are just getting the shit kicked out of them by your ally. Could also increase struggle amplitude (maybe frequency?) while active. If thats even possible.

I'll see if I like these ideas in game before going further with them. Thanks for the ideas though.

jimmersac wrote:What is the likelihood some of the addons can work for .DMaF?

None, since that mod isn't coded for addons and has a different structure than Refactor.
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game