Vore Days Mod -GP DLC & Randomizer Disabler -Still On Hiatus

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Vore Days Mod -GP DLC & Randomizer Disabler -Still On Hiatus

Postby umakeisee » Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:11 am

First and foremost, the mod is still on a soft cancel. I only went back to it to add the Gym Partner DLC that Real Zikik released. However, I ended up adding a new feature while I was in the code: A Randomizer Disabler.

From the Preferences Menu, you can disable most randomizers throughout the game. There are three exceptions: Any fight, any mini-game in the new DLC and if you let another character make a decision. Those rely on randomization. Anything else, like the lessons, dinner scenes, and many events you may not have known had alternative outcomes, will now have a menu to let you choose the next event.

This project is a Mod for Vore Days, which adds a lot of new content to the original game, including all of the Story DLC made by RealZikik.
The mod adds to the game:
Mom and BFF DLC - RealZikik's original DLC, letting you spend time with your Mom or Daisy if you don't eat any girls.
Darling Sister - Spend time with Sarah to unlock unique endings for her.
Daisy Dukes - Hunt down Daisy on the beach. If you decide to eat her, you'll run into Terra. You ate her sister and she's pissed.
Neutral Overhaul - Did you feel like the Neutral Route had too few chances to be a pred? Me too! Now there are many more scenes where you get to eat.
Date Night - If you decide to date Daisy on the beach, you'll have a chance to have a date night during the Neutral route on day 7.
Oyakodon - Sarah offers to feed you, but you have a better idea. Try to convince your Mom to join her in a mother and daughter bowl.
Route Selection - Want to jump into DLC without replaying the game? Simply select Route Selection on the main menu to skip ahead!
Oyakodon Epilogue - You really indulged in eating mother and daughter pairs. After taking Daisy as your wife, what is life like nearly twenty years later?
Terra's Vore Tournament - You convinces Terra to enter a Vore Tournament to make a name for herself and get comfortable with eating people.
Sarah's Pred Recovery - After trying to be your meal, you set out to make Sarah a pred again. She'll only wait until evening before making you eat her!
Mother's Day - Once a year, we celebrate the women who brought us into the world. In Vore Days, it's a struggle to find a gift better than eating your children!
Randomizer Disabler - Any non-essential random events will be converted into menus to allow the player to choose the outcome. Enable through the preferences menu.

The Vore Tournament mod includes cameos from popular vore games with the original creator's permission.
Spoiler: show
Amalgamation from Amalgamation by GooInABox.
Mysti from Mysta's Myst Adventure 2: WTFuture by Mysta.
Penny from God Complex by Salamoun.
Pricilla from A Way Back Home by Oppi.

I want to send out a special thanks to these great creators for letting me use their characters.

Here are the version 1.96 builds for both Windows and MAC:
Mediafire PC
Mediafire MAC

New Sprites for the announcer and unnamed fighter were made by Noraneko Games.

Version History:
1.75 - Initial build
1.80 - Adds BFF DLC
1.84 - Beta build for Date Night and Oyakodon
1.85 - Full release of Date Night and Oyakodon
1.86 - 11/29/21 - Added Pred Route Oyakodon content
1.87 - 12/5/21 - Added Route Selection
1.88 - 12/14/21 - Oyakodon Epilogue added
1.88 - 12/20/21 - Previews
1.90 - 3/15/22 - Terra's Vore Tournament
1.91 - 3/20/22 - Added Status Bars and new Route Selections for Terra's Vore Tournament
1.94 - 3/25/22 - Sarah's Pred Recovery
1.95 - 6/29/22 - Mother's Day
1.96 - 12/11/23 - Randomizer Disabler

Original Description:
I loved the original Vore Days visual novel. I went back to it for weeks after finishing it just to experience the thrill of an in depth vore adventure that wasn't a JRPG. After the release of the first DLC focusing on the Mom, I decided to look into the program and see if I could make a mod. Two weeks later, I not only made a mod, but inadvertently started a second one. A lot of people had trouble with the DLC though, so I decided to just release the full moded game. I'm sorry if the size is an issue.

This mod adds new scenes mainly involving Sarah, Daisy and a new character you can unlock on Day 6, who I want to keep a surprise. However, a lot more people get dragged in for the new ending route. I would recommend starting over. Although major changes don't start till day 5, there are new variables being tracked as early as the first decision and a few new events involving Sarah. For more details, I will work on a quick guide bellow. Thank you for trying my mod. If you have any feedback, such as bugs, suggestions or requests for future mods, let me know.

I asked RealZikik for permission to make a new thread for this mod and they gave the okay. Here is a link to the original game as well as the original introduction.
RealZikik wrote:I felt like working on a slice of life vore visual novel because I got really bored and horny (or should I say vorny?). The main character is a boy who is around all kinds of women who would be more than happy to devour him. However, where he lives most are kind enough to ask first. Or he could ask to be food if he wants. Whether he decides to just go on with his life, become a predator, or just get eaten in the end... it's all up to him.

1.86 Description:
I have finally finished version 1.86, so I am renaming the project Date Night and Oyakodon for this current build. This doesn't mean previous content has been removed, but the newest update focuses on these two elements. The newest build focuses on adding more pred options to the Day 7 Neutral route, as well as adding new content for Sarah, Daisy and Terra's routes. As always, I am releasing it as a full game to avoid the headaches of adding mods. Sorry for the inconvenience. I'd recommend starting from day 6 before returning home.

Disclaimer! Almost all the content for this update is on the Neutral Route, which is 1-4 girls eaten before returning home on Day 6. There are small additions outside of that, but most of the Oyakodon and all Date Night events are on the Neutral Route. I have added Oyakodon and a new event for Sarah on the Pred route, but nothing beyond that. Sorry for any confusion.

As of Update 1.87, I have also added the Route Selection feature. To access it, you will need to enter [Route Selection] into the name entry when starting a new game. Make sure it has proper capitalization. You will be asked to enter your name again so you aren't playing as Mr. Route Selection. This is mainly intended to access DLC more easily and may miss the occasional event triggers. I would still recommend playing through the game from scratch if you want a wholly unique experience.

Here are some quick guides.

Spoiler light section:
Darling Sister track affinity with Sarah. Any time you spend time with her, or prioritize her over Mom, you will gain affinity. Try to get max affinity for secret events and endings. Much like the Mom DLC, I mainly focused on adding a branch to the Prey Route.
Daisy Dukes is a route involving Daisy that starts on day 5. Spend time with Sarah on the beach and you might run into Daisy and you'll get up to four new scenes, including a new ending that has multiple branches.

In depth Spoilers:
The game now tracks [sispoint]s. Each event involving Sarah will increase these points up to 10. The only exception is the random dinner for Sarah scene. I didn't want random chance playing a part in deciding events for the mod.

While most of the points are obvious, there are a few I want to point out. First, choosing to have Sarah for dinner early on does give a point. It will also unlock a new scene where you can eat her on the other route with enough sispoints. Second, you can survive being eaten in new places, such as during the random dinner, being eaten by Sarah on your birthday and being eaten on the fourth night after being a workout snack. Lastly, To get max sispoints, you will need to be eaten on your birthday and on the fourth night. You will need max sispoints during the fourth night to manage this, as the required affection for escaping her stomach at that point changes if you also had her eat you for your birthday present.

The fifth day has new events for Sarah, but they mostly depend on how many girls you've eaten. If you haven't eaten any girls yet, you are more likely to get eaten of have Sarah offer to feed you if your sispoints are high enough. This is also where you can get on the Daisy Duke path. During the beach scene, you can go on a hunt with Sarah. If you have her show you how it's done, rub down her prey and hunt down Daisy, you will get the choice to eat her or make her your girlfriend. No matter what you choose, you will get a special lunch event on Day 6. If you don't chase her or go about the hunt a different way, you will get unique Daisy Pred scenes for Day 6 Lunch.

The last major change is the ending. On Day 6 evening, if you haven't eaten anyone and reply that you don't know what you want to do, you will end up on the secret sister prey route. If you want more Daisy Duke's content, make sure you decided to date Daisy and call her up during the Sister Prey route. Otherwise, feel free to explore the different paths. There are a lot of routes here for different endings.

And here's a point by point guide.
Darling Sister Guide:
There are ten chances to get Sispoints to gain affinity with Sarah.
Day 1: [Say goodbye to sis], [Your Sister (Since her class doesn't have enough boys)] and [Sarah] for dinner.
Day 2: No more points, but there's a new scene if you have 3 points and choose You don't want to be Sarah's dinner.
Day 3: [Sarah's Present] and [Go see Sarah]. You must choose [She eats you] for your present to get max points.
Day 4: [No!] when Sarah tries to eat you for breakfast, spend time with Sarah during the morning and [Please let me out] if she eats you for dinner after being a workout snack. You must get both breakfast and dinner scenes to get max. If you get both, but missed a point, Sarah will ignore your request and digest you for dinner.
Day 5: [Talk to Sarah] and [Run into Sarah]. Both sispoints and girlseaten will affect what happens.When you visit your Mom's room that night, Sarah will not feed herself to Mom if you have enough points.
Day 6: You will get a unique lunch and Council President scenes if you did Day 5 hunts. If you are on the prey route, choose [I'm not sure] to get Sarah's prey ending route. If you're on the other route, Sarah will feed herself to you if you have enough points.
Day 7: A few endings will be added if you have max points.

Daisy Dukes Guide:
On Day 5, choose [Want to help me find some food] with Sarah on the beach. [Have Sarah show you how it's done], [She's all yours] and [Rub her down from the outside]. Daisy will see you and you need to [Hunt down your meal]. From there, you can make her your meal or your girlfriend. Either way, you'll meet a new character at lunch on Day 6.
During Sarah's Day 7 Prey route, if you made Daisy your girlfriend, you'll get a new event and multiple endings for the [I want to become a pred] [Call Jessica and Daisy] scene.
I plan to add more to that scenario, but I'm taking a break for now.

Date Night and Oyakodon Guide:
This mod mainly alters Day 7 Neutral. I recommend going in having eaten four girls. There are a lot of new vore scenes, so I will just be going over the basics of the main two features. Any content not on Neutral Route is at the bottom.

Date Nights: If you are dating Daisy, you will be asked out on a date during science class. If you accept, you decide whether or not to invite Terra to join.
If you invite Terra, you will get a double date where you play a game.
If you didn't invite Terra, she will meet you at lunch. From there you can eat her or calm her down to have a solo date with Daisy where you watch a movie.
If you change your mind, you'll get a unique and more serious double date where you discuss your relationship to the two girls.
All three have a possibility for more events after the initial date depending on how they go.

Oyakodon: There are now four flavors of Oyakodon in this mod.
Sarah and Mom - On Days 6, with enough affinity, you get a chance to eat Sarah. Instead, tell her you have an idea. You then try to convince your Mom to let you eat her alongside Sarah. There are multiple events depending on how badly you fail, as well as getting you meal.
Vera and Mrs. Vore - If you've eaten enough girls, you can ask to eat them in the teacher's office after school. If you only get Vera, don't be discouraged. Mrs. Vore might change her mind.
Emily, Terra and Daisy - There are many different scenes involving these three, but the main requirement that you do a date events. You must be dating Daisy and must accept her date night offer to get a Oyakodon with Emily. You may even get one with both daughters.
Daisy and Lilly - With the Epilogue, you can eat Daisy and her daughter Lilly by deciding to eat your daughter. To access the Epilogue, you will need to eat Mrs. Vore and Vera, have a date night with only Daisy, have Sarah and Mom for dinner, then have Terra and Emily for breakfast.

There is now Oyakodon content on the Pred Route for Sarah and mom with the same method as on Neutral Route. I have also added scene hinting at the next version. There's a new cliffhanger scene on day 6 if you became Terra's master after eating Daisy during the beach hunt, as well as a scene if you don't eat Sarah at high affinity on Day 6 during the Pred Route.

Route Selection Explanation:
To access Route Selection, you will need to enter [Route Selection] into the name entry when starting a new game. Make sure it has proper capitalization. You will be asked to enter your name again so you aren't playing as Mr. Route Selection. This is mainly intended to access DLC more easily and may miss the occasional event triggers. I would still recommend playing through the game from scratch if you want a wholly unique experience.

~Terra's Vore Tournament Guide~

There are two types of fights in this mod: Reactionary and Random.
The Reactionary are predetermined. Every action will have the same reaction depending on certain values. For example, if you've used the move before or if you have low stamina. Most fights use this system.

Random fights are just that. The opponent will take randomized actions after your turn. There are five of these types of fights: Penny's fourth fight and all of Pricilla's fights.

For general tips, use talk and calm to gain information and new moves. Be careful not to let your anger reach the max unless your opponent's guard is down. Never let passion max out. It's always an instant loss.

Nona Me: She only has one fight. This fight can be annoying, but easy once you know what to do. She will counter any special and piss off Terra. Alternate between attacking and defending until Terra is about to lose control. Make sure you not to attack right before Terra loses her cool or Nona Me will counter the kick. If you defend instead, your kick will land and you'll be rewarded with a ton of damage.

Mysti Fights: Mysti starts out too fast too hit. During the third and fourth match, she slows down enough to hit. If you fail to land a kick, then calm yourself, you can learn sweep. Calm yourself a second time to learn maneuver After sweeping, another kick will finish her off. If you talk to her, you can learn seduce. You can seduce her into feeding you, but if it's the first fight, she'll tries to force you down her throat. Let her eat you and then come back up. One more seduce and she's yours.

Penny Earth: Penny's fights have the most variety because of her blessings. The first fight is her Earth blessing. She'll be impossilbe to damage outside of when her blessing weakens. You'll be informed of her blessing's strength before each action. Talk to her to have Terra figure this out and then use calm until she's open. You can try to get pissed just as her blessing drops for a nasty kick, but be careful not to lose all your stamina.

Penny Nature: This time, Penny has the restorative power of Nature. Any small damage will immediately be healed. Kick her as soon as you can, but make sure not to kick her when her blessing is down. She'll be on guard then and avoid the kick. After getting a hit in, another won't land. You'll need to use a grapple to eat her. Having already taken a kick, she won't be able to escape.

Penny Wind: Now Penny is using the speed of Wind. You want to immediately talk to her to get sweep. Now, she's basically done for. Alternate attacks and sweeps. It's a very easy fight if you know to use sweep.

Penny Water: Finally, Penny uses the magical element of Water. All of her blessings are in effect and her moves are randomized. Frankly speaking, you'll need a good bit of luck here. Repeating an action will usually be punished. There's an exception for attack when Penny's Earth blessing is depleted. Take that chance to force her into a recovery move. If the Nature and Wind blessings are almost empty, you will get a massive drain on her Water blessing. Each defensive action has a chance to negate an attack. Kick is the only offensive move that can counter. If used against Body Slam, it will drain a large amount of Penny's Water blessing. Penny can't use Body Slam until three turns have passed and she has a more than half the amount of the other blessings, so don't just spam kick.

Pri Fight 1: All of Pri's fights are random. They aren't all as cruel as Penny's Water form though. Her first fight, she's light and a soft touch. When she distances herself from you, it's a good chance to recover with calm. When she's defending or distant, don't waste time attacking. Once she's nearly exhausted and her guard is down, you can grapple and eat her for an instant win. Be careful. She can eat you as well and it's a one way trip. You'll also need to be careful not to get seduced.

Pri Fight 2: Very similar to the first fight, but now Pri is a little slower. Unfortunately, she also knows to seduce you. Make sure to use Calm to reduce your passion. If you get eaten, you can still have a chance at escape. Just don't stick around.

Pri Fight 3: Pri is a lot slower now and far less hungry. It's actually a good idea to get eaten and spend some time resting in her gut. You can rest twice before getting burned. Otherwise, it's like the second fight.

Pri Fight 4: She's hungry and not wasting time. She's ready to punch, sweep and grapple you until you are her food. Repeated offensive actions are punished. Using Kick more than once will most likely get you eaten. The safest thing to do is maneuver until she's used both her grapple and sweep. Then, she'll be less dangerous for a few moves. If she's low on health, sweep and grapple her to try and swallow her for the win!

~Tournament Secret Events~

There are a few secret events you can trigger during the fights. Any ones resulting in getting eaten will be in the Route Selection, but also covered here.

Mysti's Deadly Dance: You can unlock maneuver during Mysti's fights through calming yourself twice after missing a kick. If you use maneuver, you will get a sequence of dances Terra shares with Mysti. At the end, one of you will feed yourself to the other. In round one, if you eat Mysti this way, you will have a chance to eat the ref to give her a chance at a regen.

Mysti's Mysterious Meals: Not really a secret as much as a sequence, but each round Mysti will have a different guest in her gut after eating Terra. Her place in the food chain is determined by which fight.

Penny's Bad Time To Kick: There's three secret events for kicking at the wrong time while fighting Terra. First, if you kick and end up with no stamina during round one, you will break your leg on Penny's Earth blessing. Any other time besides the fourth round where Terra kicks and winds up with no stamina, Penny will catch her and you will get a new ending where you're not digested. Finally, during round 3, if you kick at Penny when her Wind blessing is up and she's not been sweeped, she will grab Terra mid air and slam her into the ground for an instant win.

Pricilla's Mid-Air Meal: If you use a kick against Pricilla, but end up with no stamina during the attack, Terra will be eaten in a very messy way.

Pricilla's Savage Counters: During the final fight, if you get countered, you will get some instant loss events where Pricilla overpowers Terra.
Last edited by umakeisee on Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:54 am, edited 81 times in total.
Artist previously known as yourface5672.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Vore Days Mod - Darling Sister and Daisy Dukes

Postby Dotsu » Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:25 am

Id be a good idea to state what your mod dose.
Матрешка!

I am Dotsu your local thigh addict.
Dotsu
Participator

Postby umakeisee » Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:39 am

Here is a quick guide. First, a spoiler light section:
Darling Sister track affinity with Sarah. Any time you spend time with her, or prioritize her over Mom, you will gain affinity. Try to get max affinity for secret events and endings. Much like the Mom DLC, I mainly focused on adding a branch to the Prey Route.
Daisy Dukes is a route involving Daisy that starts on day 5. Spend time with Sarah on the beach and you might run into Daisy and you'll get up to four new scenes, including a new ending that has multiple branches.

Now, In depth Spoilers:
The game now tracks [sispoint]s. Each event involving Sarah will increase these points up to 10. The only exception is the random dinner for Sarah scene. I didn't want random chance playing a part in deciding events for the mod.

While most of the points are obvious, there are a few I want to point out. First, choosing to have Sarah for dinner early on does give a point. It will also unlock a new scene where you can eat her on the other route with enough sispoints. Second, you can survive being eaten in new places, such as during the random dinner, being eaten by Sarah on your birthday and being eaten on the fourth night after being a workout snack. Lastly, To get max sispoints, you will need to be eaten on your birthday and on the fourth night. You will need max sispoints during the fourth night to manage this, as the required affection for escaping her stomach at that point changes if you also had her eat you for your birthday present.

The fifth day has new events for Sarah, but they mostly depend on how many girls you've eaten. If you haven't eaten any girls yet, you are more likely to get eaten of have Sarah offer to feed you if your sispoints are high enough. This is also where you can get on the Daisy Duke path. During the beach scene, you can go on a hunt with Sarah. If you have her show you how it's done, rub down her prey and hunt down Daisy, you will get the choice to eat her or make her your girlfriend. No matter what you choose, you will get a special lunch event on Day 6. If you don't chase her or go about the hunt a different way, you will get unique Daisy Pred scenes for Day 6 Lunch.

The last major change is the ending. On Day 6 evening, if you haven't eaten anyone and reply that you don't know what you want to do, you will end up on the secret sister prey route. If you want more Daisy Duke's content, make sure you decided to date Daisy and call her up during the Sister Prey route. Otherwise, feel free to explore the different paths. There are a lot of routes here for different endings.

For Darling Sister...
Day 1: [Say goodbye to sis], [Your Sister (Since her class doesn't have enough boys)] and [Sarah] for dinner.
Day 2: No more points, but there's a new scene if you have 3 points and choose You don't want to be Sarah's dinner.
Day 3: [Sarah's Present] and [Go see Sarah]. You must choose [She eats you] for your present to get max points.
Day 4: [No!] when Sarah tries to eat you for breakfast, spend time with Sarah during the morning and [Please let me out] if she eats you for dinner after being a workout snack. You must get both breakfast and dinner scenes to get max. If you get both, but missed a point, Sarah will ignore your request and digest you for dinner.
Day 5: [Talk to Sarah] and [Run into Sarah]. Both sispoints and girlseaten will affect what happens.When you visit your Mom's room that night, Sarah will not feed herself to Mom if you have enough points.
Day 6: You will get a unique lunch and Council President scenes if you did Day 5 hunts. If you are on the prey route, choose [I'm not sure] to get Sarah's prey ending route. If you're on the other route, Sarah will feed herself to you if you have enough points.

As for Daisy Dukes...
On Day 5, choose [Want to help me find some food] with Sarah on the beach. [Have Sarah show you how it's done], [She's all yours] and [Rub her down from the outside]. Daisy will see you and you need to [Hunt down your meal]. From there, you can make her your meal or your girlfriend. Either way, you'll meet a new character at lunch on Day 6.
During Sarah's Prey route, if you made Daisy your girlfriend, you'll get a new event and multiple endings for the [I want to become a pred] [Call Jessica and Daisy] scene.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RealZikik » Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:31 pm

I noticed some errors, like how on Day 2, Karin's sprite doesn't disappear when it's supposed to. And then near the end, Terra's name is displayed as "Taylor".
RealZikik
Participator

Postby umakeisee » Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:42 am

RealZikik wrote:I noticed some errors, like how on Day 2, Karin's sprite doesn't disappear when it's supposed to. And then near the end, Terra's name is displayed as "Taylor".

All fixed! I'll upload a fixed version down the line.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dotsu » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:16 am

yourface5672 wrote:Here is a quick guide. First, a spoiler light section:

Now, In depth Spoilers:

For Darling Sister...

As for Daisy Dukes...
During Sarah's Prey route, if you made Daisy your girlfriend, you'll get a new event and multiple endings for the [I want to become a pred] [Call Jessica and Daisy] scene.

I say add this in to the main post or pin it to the top. so it wont get buried.
Матрешка!

I am Dotsu your local thigh addict.
Dotsu
Participator

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:23 pm

Hope this doesn't get abandoned. :( vore days is one of the best vore games to date and I love the spin on the game this mod adds.
hirakoshinji2
Participator

Postby umakeisee » Sat Sep 04, 2021 3:33 am

Quick Update. I'm working on the mod some more. The main focus is still on Sarah, Daisy and Terra. I decided to focus on the other route for this update and it will include a pred focused reworking of Other Day 7, which was originally mainly prey focused after the morning classes. I also added a Dating Daisy path for the regular Day 7 Prey route. No clue when this version will be out. I've been working on it daily, but I'm having to work with a lot of variables for day 7 other to determine different routes.

Day 7 Pred will be my next goal, but that will be a lot smaller for Darling Sister and a totally new route for Daisy Dukes. I might fit in the DS portion into this next version, but don't expect the DD Day 7 any time soon.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:36 am

Yes! Really looking forward to this, keep up the good work :)
hirakoshinji2
Participator

Postby umakeisee » Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:22 pm

Another quick update. I didn't realize a month has already passed. Hoo-boy. Sorry that the update is taking so long, but this is going to be a pretty substantial update.

So, I ended up doing the small update for Darling Sister this update. Very small scene for now, but I will come back to it later to add more.

As for the main Day 7 Other update, it's nearly finished. I am going to call this update Date Night and Oyakodon. Aside from the general predification of Day 7 Other, it will also introduce a date for that evening and the chance for some Mother & Daughter Meals.

I'll be working on it as much as I can in between everyday responsibilities and helping out with the SLVG Remake project. Hopefully I can have it finished before next Friday.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:28 pm

I know I already said this mod was the best, but how did you know mother/daughter stuff was my absolute favorite! Do you have a patreon or subscribestar where people can support you?
hirakoshinji2
Participator

Postby umakeisee » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:17 pm

I do not. Just knowing people are looking forward to it is enough for a mod project like this.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Rubiont-47 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:41 pm

What the vore types does this game have?
Sorry for my bad english.
Made in Russia.
Make some pixels.
Rubiont-47
Participator

Postby umakeisee » Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:10 am

Rubiont-47 wrote:What the vore types does this game have?

It's mainly oral. F/M, M/F and occasionally F/F. I think there's one unbirth scene right now. There is some more unique stuff in the BFF DLC, which is included with this Mod.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Blaze32202 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:43 am

Anyone remember how to get the shower scene with daisy?
Blaze32202
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:02 pm

Blaze32202 wrote:Anyone remember how to get the shower scene with daisy?

Wrong mod, I'm afraid.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby umakeisee » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:03 pm

I think it was sleep on the ground, go to restroom. Best to ask DLC questions on the main thread. I'm not that familiar with them.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby umakeisee » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:04 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:

Wrong mod, I'm afraid.

The latest update does include the BFF DLC. I'm just not familiar with it.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Susuko » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:07 pm

umakeisee wrote:
Ryan-Drakel wrote:

Wrong mod, I'm afraid.

The latest update does include the BFF DLC. I'm just not familiar with it.

You just need to spend as much time as you can with Daisy.
And you need to do it on Prey rout.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Blaze32202 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:26 pm

I figured out how to get the scene. You just have to sleep on the floor at daisy's house, choose you can't sleep and then go to the bathroom.
Blaze32202
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Vore game