Vore Days Mod -GP DLC & Randomizer Disabler -Still On Hiatus

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore Days Mod - Sarah's Pred Recovery

Postby umakeisee » Sat Mar 26, 2022 1:12 am

Susuko wrote:It looks nice and had 5 endings in that mod.

There's five endgame events, but one has three different paths to different endings. The rest lead straight to one ending. There's two endings during lunch, one digested ending for the arcade and theater, and one Sarah Digested ending at the shop. I'll put a guide together in a few days.
Artist previously known as yourface5672.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Vore Days Mod - Suggestions For Final Content

Postby umakeisee » Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:43 am

I am taking suggestions for my last addition(s) to my mod. Please read the first comment for rules. I will cut them off on May 1st, so you have plenty of time to consider what you want added to the game. Until then, I will be working on my new project, which should have a demo out soon.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby alddead » Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:06 am

Erica, I think she and her mother are suitable for farming and breeding. She is an active predator and at the same time creates a sense of carelessness. Or you can develop an edible harem of daughters with her.
alddead
New to the forum

Postby Susuko » Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:13 am

alddead wrote:Erica, I think she and her mother are suitable for farming and breeding. She is an active predator and at the same time creates a sense of carelessness. Or you can develop an edible harem of daughters with her.

Don't think so since the Original Developer who created Vore Days has plans for Erica and Jessica.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Panzershark » Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:20 am

Honestly more of the Epilogue style content would be great, I still would have to think of more specific suggestions, but that is what I found to be the best (which considering how it branches off of the source material, is a pretty good sign for your own endeavors).

More of Lilly would also be nice, but would likely need too many new characters to be viable, but potentially you could reuse sprites given the original cast are supposed to look different by then (such as Daisy) if they even survived—and we wouldn’t necessarily need to see them. For example the original Daisy sprite could be reused as she has a new one for that route, the random girl sprites could be repurposed, etc. The point about “no new characters” still stands though, but I can dream.
Hello there! For those interested here is the current listing for my bots for C.AI:
viewtopic.php?p=2984781#p2984781
Panzershark
Participator

Postby Susuko » Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:35 am

You can always make your own mods if you want Panzer.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MaJoR_DeStRuCtIoN » Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:59 am

I know one of the rules says no stuff about mom or sarah but I thought it'd be an easy addition to add an incest route choice to the mom and sister bff dlc you already have. The mom character is really hot so it feels a shame that she's never an option and sarah too. But if thats still not an option per the rules then an expanded route for the teacher off the mom route where shes eaten by her would be cool too.
MaJoR_DeStRuCtIoN
New to the forum

Postby Tatsumi » Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:00 pm

maybe a mod on the mother of the girls of the school? or a mod where you can eat even if they are unwilling? i love willing prey, but in the game you can't escape unwilling random scene, so being able to force some of the more strong pred "like principal and teacher" would be cool, aniway i would like more pred scene, other than that if you want make a small/more charachter oriented mode there are the two girl of the club of the girl in the library and the librarian, but my favorite idea would be or a mod on the various mother (which could change in base at your route) or you be able to ate the strongest pred from the start giving different result
Tatsumi
New to the forum

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Wed Mar 30, 2022 1:22 pm

For some reason I can imagine there being a whole "Vore contest" where preds and prey would enter a large area and, depending which paths you take, can yield you being devoured, or you finding prey to devour and the one with the most digested prey [wearing bands] wins.
Bit of a "Maze of Vore"
Not permitted for preds to eat preds but... some folks just dont' care.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Susuko » Wed Mar 30, 2022 1:49 pm

I for one like the mother mod idea more.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:09 pm

every year there is a national vore day. But since every day is basically vore day no one really celebrates it. However because of your schools reputation for turning out exemplary preds the president is coming for a visit. This is due to an anti-vore political party pressuring the government to outlaw vore in it's entirety! So the principal is using vore day as an excuse to put together an event based around vore to try and put the vore spark back into the president before she agrees to outlaw vore. The player character can choose to be a pred and side with the principal or a prey and side with the "Karen" leading the anti-vore party. The vore event would cover many games like 100 meter dash, three legged race, shogi, arm wrestling and so forth with the winner having the option to eat the loser. All the while people from the pred side sneakily trying to eat you if you sided with the anti-preds or anti-pred trying to eat you if you sided with the preds (hypocrites).

Ending would depend on your performance in the events. If you side with the preds and eat a lot of people the president is impressed with you and doesn't sign the bill. Bonus points if you win every event and choose to eat every opponent the president is too aroused and feeds herself to you and the principal takes over as president and names you her right hand man with his own harem of prey girls.

If you side with the preds any do poorly in the events or don't eat enough people the president signs the bill and you, the principal and your fellow preds become outlaws, still voring in secret until your exposed and go to prison with all the other preds eventually getting eaten by another outlaw.

If you side with the anti-vore party and do well in the events and choose not to eat most of your opponents the the president signs the bill and vore is outlawed. After the fact any of your surviving friends will try and ambush you and if you make one wrong choice your eaten, multiple encounters for multiple surviving friends. Bonus if you win every event and don't eat a single opponent you gain the "Karen's" trust and have the option of betraying and eating her ending the anti-vore political party. Afterward your heralded as a hero and taken to the principals office where all of your friends reward you for saving vore by feeding themselves to you one after another.

If you side with the anti-vore party and do poorly in the events or eat too many people the president doesn't sign the bill and you're forced to face your old friends who only give you the option of who you want to be eaten by.

Some ideas for characters might be a strict mother and influential anti-vore member who forced her shy prey horny daughter to join a nunnery after finding out about her prey tendencies. If you become a good enough pred you could convince her she wants to become prey and tell her you'll only eat her if she helps you eat her mother.

And a big muscular world famous pred woman who came to fight against the anti-vore party under the guise of being a judge for the event. Player can choose to feed himself to her or if he becomes a good enough pred she proves to the anti-vore party that she supports both preds AND prey by feeding herself to you.

And perhaps a mature older woman who was an outstanding pred in her time but is now past her prime. She loves vore so she came to support the preds but no one wants to feed themselves to an older woman so she is also hoping to find a perfect pred to retire her. Player can choose to retire her themselves or let her experience being a pred again.

I also like the idea of the "Karen's" second hand woman being a double agent the principal has task the player character with collecting information from until she is suspected of subterfuge and asks the player character to help her destroy the evidence a.k.a herself, but unlike most spy movies she won't be taking a cyanide tablet. The player character can do as she asks or help clear her name by allowing her to eat an influential ally. He can offer himself or report the idea back to the principal and she picks one of your friends at random.
hirakoshinji2
Participator

Postby LostOne » Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:19 pm

I vote Vera, she seems to be the only original without an ending where she survives without dying. (unless I can't find it.)
LostOne
New to the forum

Postby Susuko » Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:47 pm

How about a vore day even in the game?
Or how about a school vore festival?
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Panzershark » Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:34 pm

LostOne wrote:I vote Vera, she seems to be the only original without an ending where she survives without dying. (unless I can't find it.)

Vera would be a good option, I forget if Zikik was planning on doing something with her though. I think technically there are a few routes that Vera survives, but I don’t think there are many where both the player and Vera survive, let alone any that capitalize much on it. An example of when Vera makes it would be in the prey route, she is an option to give yourself up to.
Hello there! For those interested here is the current listing for my bots for C.AI:
viewtopic.php?p=2984781#p2984781
Panzershark
Participator

Postby LordDantai » Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:39 pm

Game night.
The vore club is having a game night, winner eats all. Invite your friends and family, because there is only going to be one person left in the game.

In short just an excuse for everybody in the game to end up gurggling away.
LordDantai
Been posting for a bit

Postby VigorousJazzHands » Thu Mar 31, 2022 12:57 am

My two cents regarding a final update - optional disposal for the existing scenes. I checked out Vore Days ages ago, was diasspointed not to see this and have been keeping an eye out for anyone intending to mod it in. I figure now's as good a time as any to suggest it.
VigorousJazzHands
Somewhat familiar

Postby Susuko » Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:38 am

Vore club game night does sound good as well but I still think school vore festival sound better.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby umakeisee » Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:53 am

VigorousJazzHands wrote:My two cents regarding a final update - optional disposal for the existing scenes. I checked out Vore Days ages ago, was diasspointed not to see this and have been keeping an eye out for anyone intending to mod it in. I figure now's as good a time as any to suggest it.

If you mean scat, I don't do that.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Thu Mar 31, 2022 12:14 pm

Rock paper scissors tournament to eat out be eaten. Win against all characters get to screenshot a special congratulations screen for coming out on top.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Blaze32202 » Thu Mar 31, 2022 12:29 pm

LordDantai wrote:Game night.
The vore club is having a game night, winner eats all. Invite your friends and family, because there is only going to be one person left in the game.

In short just an excuse for everybody in the game to end up gurggling away.

I like the game night idea.
Blaze32202
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game