Dumbass' fnf vore mods

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Dumbass' fnf vore mods

Postby aFreakingDumbass » Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:05 pm

WARNING! DO NOT QUESTION IT, MY USERNAME EXPLAINS IT ALL!

So... I am bored and vorny so I'm doing a thing.
I'm making vore edits of friday night funkin' mods.
They're a cursed piece of shit.
Don't kick my ass because it's cursed, badly made or immoral, kick my ass for actual complaints.
Enjoy!

Sarvente (mid-fight masses):
Kinklist: OV (a hint of hard vore if you have a lot of imagination)
I messed with demon Sarv's sprites (aka. "smokinhiotbabe.png") and gospel. Also death animation.
download:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1e49uai ... sp=sharing

Sarvente (mid-fight masses) V2:
Kinklist: OV (a hint of hard vore if you have a lot of imagination)
A more polished version of the Sarv edit and Egads gospel gurgles.
download:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1etVu6J ... sp=sharing

Whitty:
Kinklist: OV
I did a little dialogue editing and made a new death "animation".
download:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XMlGOJ ... sp=sharing

Sky:
Kinklist: OV (UB in alt vers.)
I basically only touched manifest. Messed with some dialogue and sprites, redid the 3 endings.
Before yall come kicking my ass because Sky is underage: She's 19. Her creator/owner is underage and I doubt they will see this. You can't get me for exposing a minor to nsfw content!
download:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-_1eK0 ... sp=sharing
Alt vers download:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bQurYM ... sp=sharing

Ruby (StarlightMayhem):
Kinklist: AV
Vorny dialogue and modified sprites for Atrificial-Lust.
download:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rLnm1r ... sp=sharing

Sunday:
Kinklist: OV
Dialogue edits and a new death animation.
download:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/13bzCUP ... sp=sharing

For the little less epic gamers and the lazy fucks I have recorded playthroughs of the mods. They aren't showcases so don't come yelling that I missed something.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

I have also noticed that people aren't happy with glorified circles for bellies. I think this is the perfect time to remind you that, if you have a problem and/or wanna change something, the mods are still under the FNF license. You are still allowed to do what you want without having to credit anyone. The alternative is to kick my ass for a remake.

This list is updated from time to time as I'm cursing more mods. Consider checking back every now and then.
Last edited by aFreakingDumbass on Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:52 am, edited 11 times in total.
jchv <üivhudü<sivuefuvZFPBIUEZ FIUEFZB PEU BZFprfiufh dpufh pihf pidu fhäd fäfih äf<ä9e ij<f äefij dfepf+d u<ädf ueo fjudi f
aFreakingDumbass
New to the forum

Re: Sarvente's mid-fight vorny

Postby GeneticMess » Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:12 pm

Since I never got to play the original Mid-Fight Masses before it got taken down, I took this as an excuse to play it myself and do some playtesting at the same time. Commentary here is exclusively focused on the vorny edits.

The dialogue edits are okay, although nothing vorny related beyond that comes into play until Gospel. And for the uninformed, MFM doesn't let you play Gospel until you beat the rest of the songs in the week on Hard, but luckily MFM's engine is very merciful on how much health you lose on missing/hitting wrong notes. Gospel itself was the highlight, obviously, loved the gurgles sprinkled through out the song and the burp at the very end was a treat too. I think maybe the song could've benefitted from having more varied vore audio like this through the whole thing, as long as it doesn't throw off the player's sense of rhythm and be too distracting - but I feel most people playing this won't mind being distracted by Sarv's gut, lol. Might be a bit biased due to how much good vore audio really does it for me. Maybe even throw in more burps and add some extra arrows into Sarv's chart to sync with the burps ala Tankman's Ughs and Garcello's coughing.

Small nitpick is, ironically, how small Sarv's stomach actually is during Gospel. Might just be a preference thing, since I like bigger guts, but it also seems WAY too small for GF to fit in there, and I don't think(?) the dialogue implied she'd been starting to digest and shrunk down. A bigger nitpick, I think this would've been a lot cooler if similar edits were thrown on every song (save maybe for Ruv, unless you want to follow through with his threats in the edited dialogue), with a gut and accompanying stomach noises. Although making clean edits on the other sprites might be harder compared to Sarv's middle-section covering leotard in Gospel, I realize. If you want to justify this change in the dialogue, GF could just be unlucky enough to get nommed at the very start of the week.

But I entirely realize I'm just getting ahead of myself with these suggestions and giving this more scope than it needs. As a softcore vorn shitpost, it did what it set out to do nice enough, and gets a thumbs up from me.

Other small details I wanted to note but couldn't find a place to:
- Week ???/Selever has very minor dialogue edits, with one or two small extra vore lines for those wondering. Can't complain, since I didn't expect Selever to be touched at all tbh.
- The game over screen is crudely edited and got a laugh out of me. Even if it's weird it's designed for Gospel but appears on every song, I doubt there was any intent to extensively learn how to mod FNF and modify a mod on a custom engine just to give each song a unique game over vore "scene". Serves it's purpose and nothing more.
Eka's Gallery (vore short stories):
https://aryion.com/g4/user/GeneticMess
GeneticMess
???

Postby aFreakingDumbass » Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:55 am

Thanks for the constructive criticism. I've heard pretty much everything you mentioned already.
As said previously, this is a piece of shit. I barely put effort in it but if people like it, i may revisit everything and put in more effort.

If you or anyone thinks "God, these sprites/animations are awful... I will put them out of their misery!" feel free to share! I'm always open for suggestions or contributions; not only concerning this edit, also suggestions for other mods to edit.
jchv <üivhudü<sivuefuvZFPBIUEZ FIUEFZB PEU BZFprfiufh dpufh pihf pidu fhäd fäfih äf<ä9e ij<f äefij dfepf+d u<ädf ueo fjudi f
aFreakingDumbass
New to the forum

Postby GeneticMess » Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:14 am

aFreakingDumbass wrote:Thanks for the constructive criticism. I've heard pretty much everything you mentioned already.
As said previously, this is a piece of shit. I barely put effort in it but if people like it, i may revisit everything and put in more effort.

If you or anyone thinks "God, these sprites/animations are awful... I will put them out of their misery!" feel free to share! I'm always open for suggestions or contributions; not only concerning this edit, also suggestions for other mods to edit.

For something you "barely put any effort in", it turned out surprisingly nice for a low-effort, for fun vorny edit. If you come back to this sometime with further edits, I'd be interested in giving it another look.
GeneticMess
???

Postby Zond » Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:40 am

it doesn't start for me :|
I run it but nothing happens
Sorry, I use translator >.<
Zond
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby aFreakingDumbass » Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:11 pm

Zond wrote:it doesn't start for me :|

I'm sorry, I can't help you other than "execute the .exe file".
aFreakingDumbass
New to the forum

Postby GeneticMess » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:39 pm

Zond wrote:it doesn't start for me :|

Dumb question, but did you unzip the folder with 7Zip or Winrar first? If you didn't, the exe might not be running properly.
GeneticMess
???

Postby MysticSummoner » Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:07 pm

Yeah, I'm really bad at fnf and there's no way I'd be able to beat zavodila on hard, is there anyone who could post a video showing gospel?
MysticSummoner
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anonno » Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:53 pm

For those wondering how to get to the fight press the number 7 and you'll enter FNF's debug menu. From there you can just change the character to Sarvente Lucifer and the song to "Gospel". You might as well edit the thread to be "Username's" FNF Vore mods
Anonno
Somewhat familiar

Re: Dumbass' fnf vore mods

Postby aFreakingDumbass » Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:45 am

Anonno wrote:For those wondering how to get to the fight press the number 7 and you'll enter FNF's debug menu. From there you can just change the character to Sarvente Lucifer and the song to "Gospel". You might as well edit the thread to be "Username's" FNF Vore mods

Noted.
I didn't expect to do more than Sarv so I didn't think of that but now I'm getting forced to curse all of FNF using vore.
Help me, they have my homework folder!
aFreakingDumbass
New to the forum

Postby Egads » Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:05 am

Not gonna lie, this wasn't all that bad. The sprite edits were okay and the random gurgles with the track was a nice touch. The burp at the end was also a good way to end the track :wink:
My only nitpick, which was already said above, is that the belly looks small. Considering that Sarvente ate GF I expected that belly to look bigger.

Regardless, this was a nice FNF vore mod. 7/10
What is vore? Baby don't- wait wrong song.
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby HisashiHinata » Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:17 pm

I think the formula of the death scenes being the vore is actually a pretty good way of implementing vore in FNF. The only thing I could possibly suggest is digestion during the retry animation, or maybe the death screen is a shot of post-digestion.
HisashiHinata
Participator

Postby kiriaflurry » Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:52 pm

What is FNF?
kiriaflurry
Somewhat familiar

Postby aFreakingDumbass » Sat Aug 07, 2021 8:04 am

kiriaflurry wrote:What is FNF?

"Friday night funkin'" or fnf for short is a currently popular rythm game made by Ninjamuffin. It has a pretty big modding community and I am going to make it all vorny.
aFreakingDumbass
New to the forum

Postby mlpbrony1 » Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:53 pm

luv all them hope u make more
mlpbrony1
New to the forum

Postby mlpbrony1 » Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:16 pm

HisashiHinata wrote:I think the formula of the death scenes being the vore is actually a pretty good way of implementing vore in FNF. The only thing I could possibly suggest is digestion during the retry animation, or maybe the death screen is a shot of post-digestion.

that sound cool
mlpbrony1
New to the forum

Postby Vennaya » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:17 am

what is fnf?
Vennaya
Somewhat familiar

Postby seth270 » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:47 am

Vennaya wrote:what is fnf?

Friday night funk'in
seth270
Participator

Postby BirbFace » Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:10 am

What da difference between the sky mods?

*Edit: found out, different endings
BirbFace
New to the forum

Postby HisashiHinata » Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:50 am

Nice work on the Sky mods! They're pretty good, better than the first two for sure. Wondering if these mods'll ever feature visible weight gain or something like that. Or would that be too much work to edit?
HisashiHinata
Participator

Next

Return to Vore game