Vore Town ~ An RPG Maker Vore Game [v1.9.3]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore Town ~ An RPG Maker Vore Game

Postby Robotdocter » Sun Oct 03, 2021 12:01 pm

started playing this finally and while i havent played all that much yet, its a lot of fun so far :O

Edit: finished all of the mc as pred and quite a few of the prey endings and had a lot of fun, cant wait to see whats next :D
I will always respond to PMs ASAP, im sorry for any wait that happens.

Also no i do not RP, please dont ask, especially as a first message to me.
Robotdocter
Been posting for a bit

Postby wariodude128 » Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:02 am

I guess 1.6 is taking longer to release than originally thought. It's been a week since the preview came out and the only thing since then was another preview about a Tweet. Hope it's going well.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Anasi » Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:11 pm

It won't run, it just keeps saying that the game can't run because "nw_elf.dll" wasn't found. What is "nw_elf.dll" btw?
Anasi
New to the forum

Postby Susuko » Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:14 am

How do I get to eat Shaun?
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Susuko » Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:34 am

How do I get to eat Shaun?
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Egads » Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:09 pm

Sorry for the radio silence in here.
The update's coming along nicely, however there are a couple more things I must do before I consider the next update complete.
Once again, thank you all so much for playing this silly game I made <3
What is vore? Baby don't- wait wrong song.
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Susuko » Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:21 pm

Egads wrote:Sorry for the radio silence in here.
The update's coming along nicely, however there are a couple more things I must do before I consider the next update complete.

Take all the time you need for the next update since something just can't be made with out testing it first.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby wariodude128 » Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:42 pm

You're welcome! Good to know things are going well.

By the way, have you messaged Oppi about the crossover between Vore Town and A Way Back Home I suggested a bit ago? Oppi is aware of the idea, so now there just needs to be a little back and forth between the two of you to see if how it goes is satisfactory to both games and creators. I don't expect my suggestion to make it in, but it was the only thing I could think of to add and the well outside the science facility seemed to be just kind of there.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ilv18 » Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:13 pm

Have you tough about adding full-tour or Endo?(in the sense of exploring the insides of the pred)

I have an idea for it, add a pred which digestive system has been weakened by something she eated recently (an strange fruit or a potion)but she doesn't know about it, so when she devours the player she will appears on the a stomach map which the player could explore and get reactions of the pred, but the good part comes from the intestine, the intestine could be another area but in the moment the player enters there will appears and image of the pred with her big gut, with each steps the gut will expand and contract giving and illusion of struggling (this could be made by adding an event on each tile which displays one of the 2 images) but also by reaching at some part of her guts her image will change a bit like her belly being in position a bit lower from normal until the player reaches the entrance to the large intestine which her belly will be at her lower abdomen, then with entering the image is changed by one of her backside.
In case of the images of her belly changing position wouldn't work, then use instead images of the reaction of the pred at reaching some points, like for example entering the intestine the pred will react with confusion as she doesn't understand what is happening, then keep evolving the situation where at the end of the small intestine she reaches to an conclusion but can't help but blush at the thought of where the player will exit and finally in the large intestine she blushes harder at knowing your position but also at the sensations of the player crawling here.
Ilv18
Been posting for a bit

Postby Egads » Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:53 am

wariodude128 wrote:

By the way, have you messaged Oppi about the crossover between Vore Town and A Way Back Home I suggested a bit ago? Oppi is aware of the idea, so now there just needs to be a little back and forth between the two of you to see if how it goes is satisfactory to both games and creators. I don't expect my suggestion to make it in, but it was the only thing I could think of to add and the well outside the science facility seemed to be just kind of there.

Talked to them about it and they were happy to do a crossover scene. I sent them my Discord username to easily discuss about it but haven't received a reply ever since.

Ilv18 wrote:Have you tough about adding full-tour or Endo?(in the sense of exploring the insides of the pred)

I have an idea for it, add a pred which digestive system has been weakened by something she eated recently (an strange fruit or a potion)but she doesn't know about it, so when she devours the player she will appears on the a stomach map which the player could explore and get reactions of the pred, but the good part comes from the intestine, the intestine could be another area but in the moment the player enters there will appears and image of the pred with her big gut, with each steps the gut will expand and contract giving and illusion of struggling (this could be made by adding an event on each tile which displays one of the 2 images) but also by reaching at some part of her guts her image will change a bit like her belly being in position a bit lower from normal until the player reaches the entrance to the large intestine which her belly will be at her lower abdomen, then with entering the image is changed by one of her backside.
In case of the images of her belly changing position wouldn't work, then use instead images of the reaction of the pred at reaching some points, like for example entering the intestine the pred will react with confusion as she doesn't understand what is happening, then keep evolving the situation where at the end of the small intestine she reaches to an conclusion but can't help but blush at the thought of where the player will exit and finally in the large intestine she blushes harder at knowing your position but also at the sensations of the player crawling here.

Sounds like a really neat idea. Don't know if I'll do it but I might attempt it one day.

And also, another preview's out!
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby wariodude128 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:22 pm

Egads wrote:
wariodude128 wrote:

Talked to them about it and they were happy to do a crossover scene. I sent them my Discord username to easily discuss about it but haven't received a reply ever since.

And also, another preview's out!

Don't worry about not getting a reply. Oppi tends to appear at seemingly random times and says "hey good idea" or "working on it!", so you will get a response eventually. Also, curious as to how the slimegirl fits into everything. Can't wait!
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VioletNom » Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:27 pm

There is going to be more luna scenes as a pred?
VioletNom
New to the forum

Postby wariodude128 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:55 am

Almestar64 wrote:There is going to be more luna scenes as a pred?

Oh, I'm sure there will be. I do agree that there tends to be a lot more instances of Luna being prey than pred though, which is a bit odd if she is theoretically the main character.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Egads » Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:27 am

Update time babeh!
Special thanks to Benja1222 for his original design for the Slimegirl!

1.6:
-Seven new F/F scenes:
--Four in Vore Town
--Two in the Forest
--One in The Lab.
-More NPCs in Vore Town.

Edit: Uploaded a fix regarding the Cosplayer scene. If you downloaded the update before, please download it again to fix it ^^;
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Susuko » Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:17 am

All seven scenes are of Luna being a prey.
ok Two of those can be turn tables,one in the forest and one in vore town.
Last edited by Susuko on Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Egads » Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:22 am

Susuko wrote:All seven scenes are of Luna being a prey.

With 2 of them having Luna as the pred too ;)
As for why this keeps happening, it's actually quite simple; I want every vore encounter in the game to be unique from others. And so that's why a lot of the ideas I've been getting have Luna being the prey instead of the pred. But now that I did a lot of them, I should hopefully get more ideas involving Luna as the pred :gulp:
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Susuko » Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:29 am

Egads wrote:
Susuko wrote:All seven scenes are of Luna being a prey.

With 2 of them having Luna as the pred too ;)
As for why this keeps happening, it's actually quite simple; I want every vore encounter in the game to be unique from others. And so that's why a lot of the ideas I've been getting have Luna being the prey instead of the pred. But now that I did a lot of them, I should hopefully get more ideas involving Luna as the pred :gulp:

Why not have Luna being able to unbirth since I didn't see that one yet or was the unbirth the one with the slime girl?
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Susuko » Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:38 am

A few years ago I saw a video where a girl was slowly absorbing another girl during sex with the top girl pretending to fuck the bottom girl.
By the way I noticed that Luna's breasts would grow during the scene but when it's done they would shrink back to normal along with her belly.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby wariodude128 » Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:57 am

Egads wrote:Update time babeh!
Special thanks to Benja1222 for his original design for the Slimegirl!

1.6:
-Seven new F/F scenes:
--Four in Vore Town
--Two in the Forest
--One in The Lab.
-More NPCs in Vore Town.

Edit: Uploaded a fix regarding the Cosplayer scene. If you downloaded the update before, please download it again to fix it ^^;

Hooray!
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheEvilWithin » Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:46 pm

Will we able to eat definitively the little girl and her brother?
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game