Vore Town ~ An RPG Maker Vore Game [v1.9.3]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore Town ~ An RPG Maker Vore Game

Postby Dotsu » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:41 pm

I could not find the vore bar. Rip me an my dumness
Матрешка!

I am Dotsu your local thigh addict.
Dotsu
Participator

Postby Archangel64 » Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:56 am

Dotsu wrote:I could not find the vore bar. Rip me an my dumness

There isn't a bar, its in the upcomming update
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby wariodude128 » Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:08 pm

Egads wrote:
Susuko wrote:Is that a vore bar?

Yep, that's the Vore Bar™!

wariodude128 wrote:Still wish there was a "purpose" to going around, eating girls around town and leveling up. Also, if the town gets big enough, you might have to rename it Vore City. You know, with the older part of town being what was in previous versions and the newer city part next to it. Maybe if and when the update number gets to 1.10 or 2.0 depending on how you want to do the decimals.

Hey, that's an idea. Somebody stops you from going into the new part of town until you do enough missions for people. Of course, that just means more quests need to be added...

Like I said before, the leveling and WP system was supposed to be for the struggle contests, however I realized that they weren't exactly "fun to play through" if that makes sense, and so I scrapped them. But just in case I decided to try again, I kept the leveling and WP stuff unchanged.
As for the name change, that does sound like a good idea but now, oddly enough, the name "Vore Town" is starting to sound nostalgic to me so I think I'll keep that name unchanged as well.

Well, perhaps as you level up some of the girls who would eat you before can now be eaten. You know, since you have higher stats than before which allows an alternative to what normally happens. Also, maybe instead of a guard stopping you from crossing over to the new part of town there's a construction worker telling you the bridge is being redone so no one can get across. Trying to do so anyway leads to a predictable result. Also also, I still think buying food items and saying you don't have money when asking to stay at the inn should lead to an alternate scene with the innkeeper. You pull them out and you convince her there's so much food in her belly she couldn't possibly let you out. She agrees and doesn't, with a predictable result. These are just random ideas being thrown out. By the way, I think the bar should be called Vore Town Pub and Eatery. That is, if a name hasn't been chosen yet.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Egads » Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:24 pm

wariodude128 wrote:Well, perhaps as you level up some of the girls who would eat you before can now be eaten. You know, since you have higher stats than before which allows an alternative to what normally happens. Also, maybe instead of a guard stopping you from crossing over to the new part of town there's a construction worker telling you the bridge is being redone so no one can get across. Trying to do so anyway leads to a predictable result. Also also, I still think buying food items and saying you don't have money when asking to stay at the inn should lead to an alternate scene with the innkeeper. You pull them out and you convince her there's so much food in her belly she couldn't possibly let you out. She agrees and doesn't, with a predictable result. These are just random ideas being thrown out. By the way, I think the bar should be called Vore Town Pub and Eatery. That is, if a name hasn't been chosen yet.

All of these sound good, but for now I don't think I'll implement them. Also the name of the bar is pretty close to yours :>
Also also by the way you sure have a lot of ideas. In fact at one point my brain thought my game was empty, and that it didn't have a lot of stuff in it :lol:
What is vore? Baby don't- wait wrong song.
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jasamprn » Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:48 pm

If I'm honest, one of the things that I like is nowhere's restricted by level/quests. Few of the games on here I get kinda sick of replaying the same segments each update.
jasamprn
Somewhat familiar

Postby TableManners » Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:26 pm

Looking forward to the update - there's plenty of great ways that bar scene could go!

jasamprn wrote:If I'm honest, one of the things that I like is nowhere's restricted by level/quests. Few of the games on here I get kinda sick of replaying the same segments each update.

Huh, I've never had that problem. Usually there's an easy way to copy over the saves, and there's only a few games I've played where that breaks things.
TableManners
Somewhat familiar

Postby wariodude128 » Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:14 am

Egads wrote:
wariodude128 wrote:Well, perhaps as you level up some of the girls who would eat you before can now be eaten. You know, since you have higher stats than before which allows an alternative to what normally happens. Also, maybe instead of a guard stopping you from crossing over to the new part of town there's a construction worker telling you the bridge is being redone so no one can get across. Trying to do so anyway leads to a predictable result. Also also, I still think buying food items and saying you don't have money when asking to stay at the inn should lead to an alternate scene with the innkeeper. You pull them out and you convince her there's so much food in her belly she couldn't possibly let you out. She agrees and doesn't, with a predictable result. These are just random ideas being thrown out. By the way, I think the bar should be called Vore Town Pub and Eatery. That is, if a name hasn't been chosen yet.

All of these sound good, but for now I don't think I'll implement them. Also the name of the bar is pretty close to yours :>
Also also by the way you sure have a lot of ideas. In fact at one point my brain thought my game was empty, and that it didn't have a lot of stuff in it :lol:

I like to think of myself as a writer, so when something is in the middle of being made I pretty much always have ideas on how it could possibly be made better. Just ask Oppi. Also made many vore stories as well, so there's that.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Egads » Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:55 am

TableManners wrote:Looking forward to the update - there's plenty of great ways that bar scene could go!

Thanks so much! The bar will definitely have a few pred/prey scenes :D
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Egads » Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:50 pm

What's that? Ah, more previews!
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby wariodude128 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:20 pm

Egads wrote:What's that? Ah, more previews!

As if it would go any other way. Then again, you would likely have plenty of money to pay for whatever it is you had. So you ending up that way is by lying about not being able to pay. Nothing wrong with that *raises eyebrows*.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Egads » Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:49 am

wariodude128 wrote:
Egads wrote:What's that? Ah, more previews!

As if it would go any other way. Then again, you would likely have plenty of money to pay for whatever it is you had. So you ending up that way is by lying about not being able to pay. Nothing wrong with that *raises eyebrows*.

Sometimes you gotta lie to get the things you want ;)
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby poket » Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:56 pm

It would be fine, that how much they ate you, or you decided to be eaten, there would be no game over screen, but simply reappear at the beginning of the area
poket
New to the forum

Postby DADAOROU » Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:37 pm

I like your work very much :gulp:

Will there be UB content in the future?

I like Sherry scene very much. Will there be more content?

Will the day and night system be made in the future?

My English is not Hao, if there is something wrong, please forgive me :(
DADAOROU
New to the forum

Postby Egads » Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:29 am

poket wrote:It would be fine, that how much they ate you, or you decided to be eaten, there would be no game over screen, but simply reappear at the beginning of the area

This game won't have that feature as I want the player to see the game's interesting game over screen :>

DADAOROU wrote:I like your work very much :gulp:

Will there be UB content in the future?

I like Sherry scene very much. Will there be more content?

Will the day and night system be made in the future?

My English is not Hao, if there is something wrong, please forgive me :(

Thanks so much!
This game will probably have some UB content in it one day.
Same thing goes for loli pred/prey, more will probably come later.
As for the day and night system, I don't think this game will have something like that.

And speaking of systems, another preview's out as well! You'll probably like this one :3
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Susuko » Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:11 am

Who gets eaten in that preview?
By the way when will you add Loli as a prey for Luna to eat?
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DivineSomaCruz » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:50 pm

Egads wrote:
Boss wrote:Wish you could toggle unwilling and willing in settings instead of having just about everything be willing.

That will contradict the entire point of this game. If you like unwilling content, then you got the wrong game my dude.

I think what he meant was for Luna to have a Pred Only mode, where she prevents others from eating her and eats them instead. However, you have a few interesting interactions that would be missed in such a mode.

Also, the tiny girl in town. Does she have a shrink ray? Is that why Luna backs off so fast? I would normally say a weapon, but shrink rays are kinkier, and this IS a Vore Game. :lol: :gulp:
DivineSomaCruz
Somewhat familiar

Location: The Dark Side of the Internet (Which contains this place, obviously, lol)

Postby wariodude128 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:26 pm

DivineSomaCruz wrote:
Egads wrote:
Boss wrote:Wish you could toggle unwilling and willing in settings instead of having just about everything be willing.

That will contradict the entire point of this game. If you like unwilling content, then you got the wrong game my dude.

I think what he meant was for Luna to have a Pred Only mode, where she prevents others from eating her and eats them instead. However, you have a few interesting interactions that would be missed in such a mode.

Also, the tiny girl in town. Does she have a shrink ray? Is that why Luna backs off so fast? I would normally say a weapon, but shrink rays are kinkier, and this IS a Vore Game. :lol: :gulp:

Yeah, I've been wondering what's up with that. Maybe it's because Luna has a moral code against eating underage prey or something we don't know about.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MasterInventor » Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:23 am

Maybe it's the same kind of logic that fishermen have when they throw back minnows

"This'll be better eatin' later..."
MasterInventor
Been posting for a bit

Postby DivineSomaCruz » Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:58 am

Nah, because she has no trouble eating Shaun, who seems around the same age. It looked to me that the little girl was concealing something until the mention of preds. Luna is suddenly startled and backs off.
DivineSomaCruz
Somewhat familiar

Location: The Dark Side of the Internet (Which contains this place, obviously, lol)

Postby wariodude128 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:10 pm

I was thinking a bit ago that if there's going to be a bar that sells food, perhaps one of the services it offers is delivery. A job opening is there for Luna to fill if she wants to. If she does, Luna gets handed a box and told to deliver it to a location. When she gets there, either by you walking or magically teleporting to a place you can't get to any other way, you and the recipient find out what was put in the box was seasonings. Luna says she now gets why it's food delivery and empties the contents of the box onto herself accepting what's about to come next.

It's a silly idea, I know, but I felt the need to tell it here just to get it out of my head. You can take it or leave it as you do, just so long as it doesn't delay the next update too much.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game