Vore Town ~ An RPG Maker Vore Game [v1.9.3]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore Town ~ An RPG Maker Vore Game

Postby Dotsu » Tue Nov 02, 2021 2:23 am

Egads wrote:
NinjitsuScorp29 wrote:Is the download supposed to give a 7z file? Cause usually it gives a .zip file

Yep. Just decided to change the compression to .7z instead of .zip. Shouldn't be that big of a deal.

As a 7zip user i like this better then RAR files tbh.
Матрешка!

I am Dotsu your local thigh addict.
Dotsu
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:27 am

Ermac wrote:Friend I love this game :D , I hope see more LOLI Pred :-D :gulp:

Ah, I see you're a person of culture as well!

Dotsu wrote:
Egads wrote:
NinjitsuScorp29 wrote:Is the download supposed to give a 7z file? Cause usually it gives a .zip file

Yep. Just decided to change the compression to .7z instead of .zip. Shouldn't be that big of a deal.

As a 7zip user i like this better then RAR files tbh.

Either one works for me, I'm not picky, and I can use both.
Turbotowns
???

Postby xsoul » Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:11 pm

Turbotowns wrote:
Ermac wrote:Friend I love this game :D , I hope see more LOLI Pred :-D :gulp:

Turbotowns wrote:Ah, I see you're a person of culture as well!

Ah- I see a lot of cultured people here, it's a happy day :lol:
xsoul
Been posting for a bit

Postby NinjitsuScorp29 » Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:21 am

Egads wrote:

Thing is, my pc doesn't have a program that opens .7zip files. So, got any recommendations?
NinjitsuScorp29
Been posting for a bit

Postby Egads » Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:43 am

NinjitsuScorp29 wrote:
Egads wrote:

Thing is, my pc doesn't have a program that opens .7zip files. So, got any recommendations?

.7z is a compressed file that was made using 7-zip, so just download 7-zip and extract it there.
What is vore? Baby don't- wait wrong song.
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MasterInventor » Thu Nov 04, 2021 6:44 pm

NinjitsuScorp29 wrote:
Egads wrote:

WinRAR opens them just fine in my experience
MasterInventor
Been posting for a bit

Postby NinjitsuScorp29 » Fri Nov 05, 2021 8:29 am

Egads wrote:
NinjitsuScorp29 wrote:
Egads wrote:Yep. Just decided to change the compression to .7z instead of .zip. Shouldn't be that big of a deal.

.7z is a compressed file that was made using 7-zip, so just download 7-zip and extract it there.
Ohh it still needs to be extracted. I got confused since it was my first time seeing this, d'oh ^^;
NinjitsuScorp29
Been posting for a bit

Postby Egads » Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:02 pm

NinjitsuScorp29 wrote: Ohh it still needs to be extracted. I got confused since it was my first time seeing this, d'oh ^^;

You're not the only one who had this issue lol :lol:
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Boss » Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:36 pm

Wish you could toggle unwilling and willing in settings instead of having just about everything be willing.
Boss
New to the forum

Postby Boss » Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:40 pm

Just got an idea too, what if there was something with Sherry where, if she manages to eat her little brother, you can sleep at the inn to skip it to where she spat him out, or maybe a unique route where she digested him.
Boss
New to the forum

Postby Zerinol87 » Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:26 pm

You got this bro, keep going this game is awesome
Zerinol87
New to the forum

Postby Brpdchainsaw » Thu Nov 11, 2021 3:54 am

I can appreciate a protagonist who's sole motivation is Me Hungry! :gulp:

Definitely going to be watching for updates!
The Great Chaos Demon and Author of this Madness.
Brpdchainsaw
Somewhat familiar

Postby Egads » Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:35 am

Boss wrote:Wish you could toggle unwilling and willing in settings instead of having just about everything be willing.

That will contradict the entire point of this game. If you like unwilling content, then you got the wrong game my dude.

Boss wrote:Just got an idea too, what if there was something with Sherry where, if she manages to eat her little brother, you can sleep at the inn to skip it to where she spat him out, or maybe a unique route where she digested him.

Adding that to the "might or might not happen" list.

Zerinol87 wrote:You got this bro, keep going this game is awesome

Brpdchainsaw wrote:I can appreciate a protagonist who's sole motivation is Me Hungry! :gulp:

Definitely going to be watching for updates!

Thank you kindly!
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Boss » Sat Nov 13, 2021 12:05 am

Understandingable have a great day. :)
Boss
New to the forum

Postby Egads » Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:24 pm

The game's page hit 100,000 views!
That's a lot of people looking at this game and what it has in store. Seriously, I can't thank you all enough. Thanks for playing! <3
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Egads » Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:13 pm

As thanks, another preview has been uploaded about the next update! Hope you guys like it!
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Susuko » Mon Nov 15, 2021 3:28 pm

Is that a vore bar?
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby wariodude128 » Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:17 pm

Still wish there was a "purpose" to going around, eating girls around town and leveling up. Also, if the town gets big enough, you might have to rename it Vore City. You know, with the older part of town being what was in previous versions and the newer city part next to it. Maybe if and when the update number gets to 1.10 or 2.0 depending on how you want to do the decimals.

Hey, that's an idea. Somebody stops you from going into the new part of town until you do enough missions for people. Of course, that just means more quests need to be added...
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Egads » Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:11 pm

Susuko wrote:Is that a vore bar?

Yep, that's the Vore Bar™!

wariodude128 wrote:Still wish there was a "purpose" to going around, eating girls around town and leveling up. Also, if the town gets big enough, you might have to rename it Vore City. You know, with the older part of town being what was in previous versions and the newer city part next to it. Maybe if and when the update number gets to 1.10 or 2.0 depending on how you want to do the decimals.

Hey, that's an idea. Somebody stops you from going into the new part of town until you do enough missions for people. Of course, that just means more quests need to be added...

Like I said before, the leveling and WP system was supposed to be for the struggle contests, however I realized that they weren't exactly "fun to play through" if that makes sense, and so I scrapped them. But just in case I decided to try again, I kept the leveling and WP stuff unchanged.
As for the name change, that does sound like a good idea but now, oddly enough, the name "Vore Town" is starting to sound nostalgic to me so I think I'll keep that name unchanged as well.
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Susuko » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:17 pm

I do like the name vore town.
You could also name the bar Vore bar since it's about vore.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game