A Prey Girl in a Boy's World VN 0.4.1 MAC Port

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: A Prey Girl in a Boy's World Visual Novel Day 3 Update

Postby AzaleaJ156 » Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:53 pm

This was amazing!! I really hope I can keep playing it! I doubt it will leave my pc tbh. I can't wait to see where it goes next! Ray does seem to be my favorite so far though. You are a really great writer and you made really cute characters with all sorts of personalities. Keep up the amazing work!! I can't wait to see whose belly I end up in next!
AzaleaJ156
New to the forum

Postby EnderTG » Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:15 pm

Great to see a game with cute boys as preds for a change. Girls can be great, but there's a pretty large disparity of content. Hard to choose a favorite out of the current lineup, but I always have had a particular soft spot for family, definitely looking forward to feeding little bro in the future as well as just generally encouraging him to become the best predator he can be.
EnderTG
Somewhat familiar

Postby danya05kriat » Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:48 pm

Will there be a continuation and if so, how soon?
danya05kriat
New to the forum

Postby Datstrudel » Sun Sep 26, 2021 3:18 pm

danya05kriat wrote:Will there be a continuation and if so, how soon?

Day 4 is happening. I’m not sure how soon, but I will be doing day 4 before too long.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Cielie » Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:18 pm

Are there any non-fatal vore scene's?
Sorry for asking.^^'
Cielie
Been posting for a bit

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:54 am

Cielie wrote:Are there any non-fatal vore scene's?
Sorry for asking.^^'

If you're especially preyslutty, the headmaster vores you in day 2, then lets you out afterwards. Then in the clubs in day 3, you can snooze in someone's belly, which is non-fatal (unless you choose the inexperienced pred in games club)
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Location: Western Scotland (That's as much detail as you're getting)

Postby Achenar » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:39 am

MarkusFreeman320 wrote:
Cielie wrote:Are there any non-fatal vore scene's?
Sorry for asking.^^'

If you're especially preyslutty, the headmaster vores you in day 2, then lets you out afterwards. Then in the clubs in day 3, you can snooze in someone's belly, which is non-fatal (unless you choose the inexperienced pred in games club)

Technically Charlie only has a % chance of digesting you. The first line after you wake back up makes it really clear which result you rolled, so if fatal bugs you a lot you could always just reset if you see that line, until you pass a club meeting safely in him.
Achenar
Participator

Postby danya05kriat » Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:18 am

Datstrudel wrote:
danya05kriat wrote:Will there be a continuation and if so, how soon?

Day 4 is happening. I’m not sure how soon, but I will be doing day 4 before too long.

Thank you!
danya05kriat
New to the forum

Postby Jackpot13666 » Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:30 pm

I'm normally not a huge fan of male preds, but this is so amazing I can't help but love it. The Kokichi reference too, I laughed so hard I just had to share it with my friend. It works really neat too, I just wish there were achievements in Visual Novel Maker so I could see what endings I still need x3
Jackpot13666
New to the forum

Postby Datstrudel » Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:24 am

Jackpot13666 wrote:I'm normally not a huge fan of male preds, but this is so amazing I can't help but love it. The Kokichi reference too, I laughed so hard I just had to share it with my friend. It works really neat too, I just wish there were achievements in Visual Novel Maker so I could see what endings I still need x3

I’m working with someone to have a system implemented that allows you to see a gallery where all the scenes are so you can find what you missed.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Catvs » Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:50 am

This is actually really nice. I would have enjoyed some background music but a quick search on youtube got me covered.
I noticed tho there weren't any scenes where I ended up getting digested, is that yet to be implemented?
Last edited by Catvs on Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Catvs
Somewhat familiar

Postby Datstrudel » Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:10 pm

Catvs wrote:This is actually really nice. I would have enjoyed so background music but a quick search on youtube got me covered.
I noticed tho there weren't any scenes where I ended up getting digested, is that yet to be implemented?

There are only any on the third day. I used the first two days as tutorial, so you can't actually be digested until day 3. There's maybe 3 or 4 scenes from what I can remember off the top of my head.
Spoiler: show
The student outside the college asking his mom to let him eat her can eat you if you make the right choice. I believe gutslut points are needed too.
If you go to the fast food restaurant with gutslut points you can also be digested.
Eric will also eat you if you make fun of him when he talks to you in the main hall.

It's been a while since I worked on the game, so you I could be forgetting a few. There will be more on day 4.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Seifens » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:16 pm

Datstrudel wrote:There are only any on the third day. I used the first two days as tutorial, so you can't actually be digested until day 3. There's maybe 3 or 4 scenes from what I can remember off the top of my head.
The student outside the college asking his mom to let him eat her can eat you if you make the right choice. I believe gutslut points are needed too.
If you go to the fast food restaurant with gutslut points you can also be digested.
Eric will also eat you if you make fun of him when he talks to you in the main hall.

It's been a while since I worked on the game, so you I could be forgetting a few. There will be more on day 4.

There's also a teacher who will digest you if you volunteer in his class, as well as one of the members of the gaming club, potentially.

The whole gutslut/common sense point system is interesting, but I hope it's being structured carefully so no matter what route you take you have the same opportunity to access scenes. For example (and correct me if I'm wrong) if you join the occult club, you miss out on an alignment question on day 2, meaning your maximum gutslut/common sense values will never be as high as they could have been if you had joined the gaming club. As long as the game is aware of this and never requires the higher numbers, this doesn't lose you anything per se, but it still makes it easier to access gated content if you select the routes with more choices as you essentially have free points to play with.
Seifens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Datstrudel » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:37 pm

Seifens wrote:
Datstrudel wrote:There are only any on the third day. I used the first two days as tutorial, so you can't actually be digested until day 3. There's maybe 3 or 4 scenes from what I can remember off the top of my head.

There's also a teacher who will digest you if you volunteer in his class, as well as one of the members of the gaming club, potentially.

The whole gutslut/common sense point system is interesting, but I hope it's being structured carefully so no matter what route you take you have the same opportunity to access scenes. For example (and correct me if I'm wrong) if you join the occult club, you miss out on an alignment question on day 2, meaning your maximum gutslut/common sense values will never be as high as they could have been if you had joined the gaming club. As long as the game is aware of this and never requires the higher numbers, this doesn't lose you anything per se, but it still makes it easier to access gated content if you select the routes with more choices as you essentially have free points to play with.

Thanks for reminding me of the one I forgot. Yeah, there is currently some imbalance of points on certain routes. I’m working to fix that in the next build. It’s honestly so daunting at this point because of all the stuff I’ve built in the game up to this point. I hope Day 4 will live up to everyone’s expectations.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Catvs » Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:46 am

Datstrudel wrote:
Catvs wrote:This is actually really nice. I would have enjoyed so background music but a quick search on youtube got me covered.

There are only any on the third day. I used the first two days as tutorial, so you can't actually be digested until day 3. There's maybe 3 or 4 scenes from what I can remember off the top of my head.

I see, so I need them gutslut points. Got it, I'ma give it another go in that case.
But I hope in the future they'll be some unwilling scenarios~
Catvs
Somewhat familiar

Postby Datstrudel » Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:27 pm

Catvs wrote:
Datstrudel wrote:

I see, so I need them gutslut points. Got it, I'ma give it another go in that case.
But I hope in the future they'll be some unwilling scenarios~

I plan on a few, and may add some to previous days.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Achenar » Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:25 pm

Datstrudel wrote:
Seifens wrote:

Thanks for reminding me of the one I forgot. Yeah, there is currently some imbalance of points on certain routes. I’m working to fix that in the next build. It’s honestly so daunting at this point because of all the stuff I’ve built in the game up to this point. I hope Day 4 will live up to everyone’s expectations.

Out of curiosity, what is the RNG chance on
getting digested by Charlie?
Achenar
Participator

Postby Datstrudel » Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:33 pm

Should be pretty much 50/50
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Datstrudel » Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:05 am

I’ve officially begun work on day 4. While I’m not directly taking requests, if you have suggestions for edits, changes, and possibly scenes with the current characters that would be easy to integrate into the main story, let me know. I’m aiming for the end of the month for the next update, but I can’t make any promises.

Also, thinking ahead for post main story, I’m thinking of a bonus Beach episode. This is not set in stone, but hey, might happen.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Achenar » Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:27 am

Datstrudel wrote:I’ve officially begun work on day 4. While I’m not directly taking requests, if you have suggestions for edits, changes, and possibly scenes with the current characters that would be easy to integrate into the main story, let me know.

It might be neat to have something happen if you sleep in Charlie's belly and survive. A shift in dialogue, or an exclusive scene, maybe?
Achenar
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game