A Prey Girl in a Boy's World VN 0.4.1 MAC Port

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: A Prey Girl in a Boy's World (M/F) Vore Visual Novel DEM

Postby Willing bystander » Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:46 pm

Datstrudel wrote:
Willing bystander wrote:Looks good! Interesting 'moral' system and can imagine a few fun scenes specifically for the Gutslut options. I imagine when it's maxed out, Gutslut mode has you forcing your way into boy after boy before they barely get the chance to say hello :lol:

One thing I was wondering was whether or not you'll include other kinds of vorel? If you're taking fan opinions on board then analvore/full tour gets a vote from me :wink:

Thanks for the kind comments! Unfortunately I am not particularly fond of anything outside of oral Vore and I tend to build my games around my own preferences. (Sorry, I know it’s selfish.)

I will take character suggestions if you have fictional characters you wanna see. (Link for example.)
If you have suggestions for storyline stuff I am open. However, at least for now, it will be an oral Vore game. (Although I suppose I could at the very least have some inferred anal Vore in post Vore Pred encounters.)

You're the one making the whole thing so I'd hardly call it selfish to prioritise your own tastes and preferences :lol:

If you would include a nod to analvore then that would be sweet but please don't go out of your way if it's not something you enjoy. If you are taking suggestions though, then something you might be more liking of is building upon the idea I mentioned before. Namely that once you achieve' 'full Gutslut' mode then you literally have some scenarios where your force your way into some of the guys, maybe even those that aren't strictly introduced as preds? Just a thought of the 'dynamic of power' between pred and prey swapping sides once your character decides that slipping into a slimy, warm gut is the only thing that matters to her any more :oops:
Willing bystander
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:16 pm

Datstrudel wrote:
LazyLegion95 wrote:This game is pretty good. I see lots of potential in this and it can be a really great game. I really love this. I got on question: will there be any willing vore in this game. If not that's alright I just wanted to know. Overall I can't wait to see more!

Yes there will be willing Vore. The gut slut choices will have a lot of those during their events. Common sense choices will lead to unwilling and observer most of the time.

What about other girls in observation mode? Not too fond of the 'Screeeaam Screeeaaam!' bloody murder aspect [well because they ARE being murdered in a gut]
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Randomdude5 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:02 pm

I love M/F oral vore, so I tried the demo, and think this has a lot of potential. I am looking forward to seeing what this game has to offer and I am anticipating playing as a male pred, but I understand that it may be awhile, so I will wait patiently.
Whatever it is, I didn't do it.
Randomdude5
Participator

Postby DevourerOfLolis » Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:14 pm

Datstrudel wrote:Hmm, I haven’t read your story I don’t think. If you have any suggestions though, do feel free to let me know. I actually based the setting a little on a Vore Torn World, but a little less dark. I do apologize if it seems too similar to your story though.

Can't think of any suggestions right now. But if I come up with something I'll let you know. And don't worry. I'm not bothered by any similarities between my story and your game. If anything, I would love to see more stories and/or games based on this vore world type!
Passionate advocate of female prey. As well as a passionate advocate of male preds to eat those ladies~ Though other preds are acceptable as well.
DevourerOfLolis
Participator

Postby Datstrudel » Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:27 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:
Datstrudel wrote:
LazyLegion95 wrote:This game is pretty good. I see lots of potential in this and it can be a really great game. I really love this. I got on question: will there be any willing vore in this game. If not that's alright I just wanted to know. Overall I can't wait to see more!

Yes there will be willing Vore. The gut slut choices will have a lot of those during their events. Common sense choices will lead to unwilling and observer most of the time.

What about other girls in observation mode? Not too fond of the 'Screeeaam Screeeaaam!' bloody murder aspect [well because they ARE being murdered in a gut]

That’s fair. I’ve been on the fence on how to portray the darker aspects of this world. I do want digestion to be fatal, but I could tone down the way I go about it.

However, to ease the darker aspect a bit.
Spoiler for day 2
Spoiler: show
The girl Damian eats isn’t digested or dead. Damian is one of my OCs and he’s a safe Pred usually. He treats his belly as a place to put students in for “detention” basically. She was never supposed to be dead. As for the girl Ray eats at the end of Day 1? Who knows?
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Datstrudel » Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:29 pm

Randomdude5 wrote:I love M/F oral vore, so I tried the demo, and think this has a lot of potential. I am looking forward to seeing what this game has to offer and I am anticipating playing as a male pred, but I understand that it may be awhile, so I will wait patiently.

I’m glad you like it. M/F Oral Vore is seen in so few games, I had to do something about that lol. Playing a Male Pred will be a fun route to design.
A good game I recommend that has you as a male Pred is Vore Days by Zikik. If you haven’t played it, you can do a full Pred run.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Mitsukiboozle » Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:13 am

Datstrudel wrote:

Alright....I also just wanted to know will there be any non-fatal vote or will they be just fatal.
Mitsukiboozle
Somewhat familiar

Postby Datstrudel » Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:51 am

LazyLegion95 wrote:
Datstrudel wrote:

Alright....I also just wanted to know will there be any non-fatal vote or will they be just fatal.

Yes. There will be non fatal.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nopeman777 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:01 pm

Wanted to say I am excited for more days after seeing the Demo day seeing how good you did with day one! And while I don't wanna be know as the person who asks this for every game I just wanna know if there is possible plans for sentient fat or the like after fatal vore but I understand if that's not your preference. Still great demo!
nopeman777
Somewhat familiar

Postby Datstrudel » Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:46 pm

nopeman777 wrote:Wanted to say I am excited for more days after seeing the Demo day seeing how good you did with day one! And while I don't wanna be know as the person who asks this for every game I just wanna know if there is possible plans for sentient fat or the like after fatal vore but I understand if that's not your preference. Still great demo!

Probably not, I’m sorry. I don’t think it fits very well with this world setting, but maybe someday I’ll do a similar game and include it.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nopeman777 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:30 pm

Oh no worries just wanted to ask but I am still looking forward to more
nopeman777
Somewhat familiar

Postby sabrina_diamond » Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:05 pm

Will there be any endo in any NPC quests?
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby Datstrudel » Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:48 pm

sabrina_diamond wrote:Will there be any endo in any NPC quests?

There aren’t really quests in this game. There may be some Endo in the game though.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Starduster » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:21 pm

What kind of content do you plan to insert into the game? Like vore types, etc.
Starduster
Somewhat familiar

Postby Datstrudel » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:34 pm

Starduster wrote:What kind of content do you plan to insert into the game? Like vore types, etc.

Oral Vore mostly. Mostly fatal and digestion. Some safe Vore is planned for different routes. The player is prey and observer for the female route. No scat or disposal is planned.

I hope this was able to answer your question.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nukers1 » Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:23 pm

Thank you, thats epic
nukers1
Somewhat familiar

Postby GreenFrogH » Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:35 pm

This game looks really really promising! I can't wait for future updates!!!
GreenFrogH
Been posting for a bit

Re: A Prey Girl in a Boy's World Visual Novel Day 2 Update

Postby Datstrudel » Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:41 am

UPDATE
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/m1fl1uqvd5cx ... -gy2a?dl=0
Folder link. Enjoy the new content! You only need the 0.2 version.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby HeadZ349 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:01 am

When I reach the part where you can select a club when you click either club an exception occurs. The name of the error is: name 'cluboccult' is not defined.
HeadZ349
New to the forum

Postby ninjafur » Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:29 am

Yeah same. If you go with the gaming club and ignore the exception, you can continue with some very nice content, but I have a feeling that was an oversight.

Love the game so far!
ninjafur
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game